Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > Entertainment Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 04-16-2002, 09:21 PM   #21
FrodoFriend
Halfwitted

azalea, that one's called "Schzygy" (not spelled right, but I don't remember the real spelling).

I love "Small Potatoes" too! That was the first episode I ever saw, and it had me hooked. "Folie a Deux" is awesome as well. The bug-beast thing is pretty freaky.

The Crossroads of Arda - Warning. Halfwit content. Not appropriate for people with IQ of over 18.

The Fellowship of the Message Board

Nyáréonié - The Tale of Tears
FrodoFriend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2002, 11:14 PM   #22
Khamûl
Slacker
Warrior Admin

<whisper> they're hiding in the light </whisper>

Unless you've caught reruns, you've missed some really good old-school X-File episodes. Like Eugene Tooms, the liver-eating genetic mutant, and Flukeman, the giant fluke. Most of the early stuff is good. I have to lean toward the quirky episodes, so I like "Humbug". It's about a town of retired sideshow freaks. Another one of my favorites.

Psalm 107:31
Khamûl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2002, 08:33 AM   #23
azalea
Long lost mooter

I've been watching since about the second episode and they definately had some good ones back then, before they got into the whole running plot about the aliens. I also liked the one where they're in the swamp looking for that alligator, and the giant moth one (someone mentioned earlier), and El Chupacabra was pretty good.
azalea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2002, 01:58 PM   #24
StrawberryIcecream
Elf Lord

I like the pilot because its so awful compared to what it is today, hollywood ad, bad blood and the doll one. the name is right on the tip of my tongue...

for all you pippin's out there.
StrawberryIcecream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2002, 09:48 PM   #25
Khamûl
Slacker
Warrior Admin

Was it "Chinga"? I think that was the one written by Stephen King. I didn't care for that one too much.

Old 04-19-2002, 05:04 PM   #26
StrawberryIcecream
Elf Lord

yes that would b the one. I dont normally go in for the gory ones liike hat but i did really enjoy that one.

Old 04-19-2002, 07:26 PM   #27
Khamûl
Slacker
Warrior Admin

I didn't like it that much. I guess the little girl just turned me off of it. Something about demonic little kids and toys. That old lady slitting her throat with the record was a little much too. Oh, and the people bleeding out of the eyes was rather gruesome. Usually I like the gore, but not particularly that one.

Old 04-20-2002, 11:06 AM   #28
StrawberryIcecream
Elf Lord

well, i think we've succeeded in giving any young entmooters nightmares!

Did you all like the movie?

I did. It was soooo good. and i love the way in series eight, how they are asked how they got home in the end but they avoid answering!!!! hee hee!

Old 04-20-2002, 06:47 PM   #29
azalea
Long lost mooter

Yeah, I liked the movie, too. Do you know if they're still planning to do the one this summer even though it'll be off the air? I'm thinking they'll do like always and leave us hanging or something until then if they are.
Old 04-20-2002, 10:14 PM   #30
Khamûl
Slacker
Warrior Admin

I like the movie. It was like two or three good conspiracy episodes together, without getting confusing. I've heard that they are going to leave a little room for some plot continuation in movies after the series is over. I'm looking forward to the next movie. Hopefully they can get Duchovny back.

Old 04-21-2002, 11:19 AM   #31
StrawberryIcecream
Elf Lord

Its already been confirmed That both DD and GA are doing the second movie!!!! So it should be wicked!!! I would like to know if RP and AG will do it though!

Old 04-21-2002, 10:09 PM   #32
Khamûl
Slacker
Warrior Admin

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! NNNNNOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

*WARNING*SPOILERS BELOW*

I know that this thread says no spoilers, but if you didn't watch this episode, you shouldn't be in this thread anyway because you're not an X-Phile.

HOW COULD THEY KILL OFF THE GUNMEN???!!!!! The Lone Gunmen can't really be dead. Can they? I am still in shock. The series won't be the same for the last 4 episodes. How can you have conspiracy episodes without the Gunmen? I didn't see that coming. Jeez...

Old 04-21-2002, 10:09 PM   #33
azalea
Long lost mooter

WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT?????!!!!!!!

I CAN'T BELIEVE THEY DID THAT! I LOVED THOSE GUYS!

Well, I guess they won't be in the movie.
Old 04-21-2002, 10:55 PM   #34
Panther2112
Hobbit

The Lone Gunman

This really sucks. I have not been wathing much this last season because the show was not the same without Mulder. I decided I would watch the final remaning episodes because they were bring Mulder back in the finally. After this, forget about it. Man, way to bring down and ruin a series guys. I'm out of here. Should of ended the seres after season 7. No movies for me either. Goodbye Xfiles it was fun there for awile.
Old 04-21-2002, 11:11 PM   #35
Khamûl
Slacker
Warrior Admin

Trust no one. Not even the freakin' writers! Wow... It's gonna take me a while to get over this one.

Old 04-22-2002, 12:47 AM   #36
olsonm
Elf Lord

Noo! They killed the gunmen!! Those bastards!!!
[delusionally] Maybe their not really dead!
Old 04-22-2002, 08:28 AM   #37
azalea
Long lost mooter

I went on the official X-Files message board last night and of course everyone was mad. People were writing "I hate Chris Carter" and stuff like that. The only way I could see them not being dead is the fact that they didn't show it, and they could possibly bring them back to be in the movie, saying Eve had an antedote or something. But somehow I doubt it.
Old 04-22-2002, 03:31 PM   #38
StrawberryIcecream
Elf Lord

Re: AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! NNNNNOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by Khamûl
*WARNING*SPOILERS BELOW*

I know that this thread says no spoilers, but if you didn't watch this episode, you shouldn't be in this thread anyway because you're not an X-Phile.

HOW COULD THEY KILL OFF THE GUNMEN???!!!!! The Lone Gunmen can't really be dead. Can they? I am still in shock. The series won't be the same for the last 4 episodes. How can you have conspiracy episodes without the Gunmen? I didn't see that coming. Jeez...

HOW DO YOU HAVE ANY RIGHT TELLING ME A SPOILER WHEN I SAID NOT TO! FOR YOUR INFORMATION, I AM NOT AMERICAN AND SO THEREFORE CANNOT WATCH THAT EPISODE BUT THANKYOU VERY MUCH FOR NOT ONLY INSULTING MY X FILES FANDOM BUT RUINING HALF THE SERIES AS WELL.

Old 04-22-2002, 08:23 PM   #39
Khamûl
Slacker
Warrior Admin

An Apology

StrawberryIcecream, I am truly sorry for ruining that for you. I thought that I made it clear enough that there were spoilers following, even though the thread specified no spoilers. I didn't mean to insult your fandom in any way. Without giving more away, I can say that you will still enjoy the episode and will be proud of the way it happens. Will you please forgive me?

Old 04-23-2002, 02:26 PM   #40
azalea
Long lost mooter

How do you watch it over there? Does it come on on a different day, or do they send it over there after the season is over? I'm sorry about our spoiling, I guess we just thought everyone would have seen it.

I just realized this isn't the only X-Files thread. If we those of us who get it on Sunday night want to talk about what happens for the next few episodes, let's post on that one! That way SIC and others won't have to find out what happens.

Last edited by azalea : 04-23-2002 at 02:30 PM.