Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > General Messages
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 01-25-2003, 03:58 PM   #21
Jonathan
Entmoot Attorney-General,
Equilibrating the Scales of Justice, Administrator

I want to apologize to this Egyptian guy whose ICQ messages I didn't understand. I tried to answer them, but somehow I must have said the wrong thing because he got as mad as a hatter.
But I believe he has calmed down and we're friends now.
An unwritten post is a delightful universe of infinite possibilities. Set down one word, however, and it immediately becomes earthbound. Set down one sentence and it’s halfway to being just like every other bloody entry that’s ever been written.
Jonathan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2003, 04:56 PM   #22
eowyngirl14
i don't know what i am talking about either, so don't ask

I would like to say sorry (can;t spell the apal... word) to all of the Daniel Radcliffe and Legolas fans that I have wounded during my stay here at the moot! I would also like to say sorry for spelling so many things incorrectly and say sorry to myself for not studying for my math midterms.... which I need to get atleast an 85 on inorder to get into the honors class next year... I would like to say sorry for making you poor souls read everything that I ma sorry for!

'Then I will die as one of them' -Aragorn TTT movie

“They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety”
- Benjamin Franklin

arms are made for hugging

avatar from the avatar shop! made by Eowyn, Lady of Rohan
eowyngirl14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2003, 12:26 PM   #23
Blackboar
Legolas's beloved sister and Queen of the Wood Elves of Mirkwood

Location: Under the hill at Bag-end, Hobbiton the Shire Or Rivendell,I can't remember!!!!!!!!!!
Quote:
Originally posted by Elvedans
i WOULD LIKE TO APOLOGISE TO ALL HARRY POTTER/DANIEL RADCLIFFE FANS FOR HATING THOSE MOVIES SO MUCH!!!! THAT DOESN'T MEAN I LIKE THEM I would also like to apologise to Wahine and Blackboar for thinking they were blokes.
You thought I was a guy!!!

Wahine is a gal!!!

Sorry! I would also like to apologize too mt nose for running into the door on the way in here and giving it a really bad nose-bleed!
Blackboar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2003, 01:19 PM   #24
Millane
The Dude

i would like to apologise for anything i do up until 3 am in the morning my time... any posts after 3 am i cannot be held responsible for as i should be in bed and i am probably tired hence i will not apologise... i will try my hardest to keep my language clean and i will try to keep my abuse to a minimum (again only up til 3 am) i apologise for all of my abuse/bad language in the past and present and future...

p.s as it is 4.05 in the morning (my time) i will not apologise for this post...
Old 01-26-2003, 05:29 PM   #25
eowyngirl14

I would like to say sorry to Beard of Pants, becasue I always eem to say/post something that ofends her... I will try not to in the future... however I cannot make any promises!

“They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety”
- Benjamin Franklin

Old 01-26-2003, 06:58 PM   #26
wahine
The Original Amazonian Coconut

I would like to apologize for shamelessly using this thread to rack up post points. I would like to apologize for going ahead and hitting the reply button when I know I shouldn't.
Old 01-26-2003, 07:01 PM   #27
wahine
The Original Amazonian Coconut

I would like to apologize to everyone who spelled the word apologize wrong, for I laughed at every single one of you.

I would also like to apologize a hundred and three times.

Sorry.sorry.sorry.sorry.sorry.sorry.sorry.sorry.so rry.sorry.sorry.sorry.sorry.sorry.sorry.sorry.sorr y.sorry.sorry.sorry.sorry.sorry.sorry.sorry.sorry. sorry.sorry.sorry.sorry.sorry.sorry.sorry.sorry.so rry.sorry.sorry.sorry.sorry.sorry.sorry.sorry.sorr y.sorry.sorry.sorry.sorry.sorry.sorry.sorry.sorry. sorry.sorry.sorry.sorry.sorry.sorry.sorry.sorry.so rry.sorry.sorry.sorry.sorry.sorry.sorry.sorry.sorr y.sorry.sorry.sorry.sorry.sorry.sorry.sorry.sorry. sorry.sorry.sorry.sorry.sorry.sorry.sorry.sorry.so rry.sorry.sorry.sorry.sorry.sorry.sorry.sorry.sorr y.sorry.sorry.sorry.sorry.sorry.sorry.sorry.sorry. sorry. Sorry. SORRY.

That is for every post I have ever commited, I would also like to apologize for every post that I will every make. And for every person who reads them.
Old 01-26-2003, 07:44 PM   #28
BeardofPants
the Shrike

I would like to point out that you can spell apologise both with a z, and an s. So there.
Old 01-26-2003, 07:46 PM   #29
BeardofPants
the Shrike

And I would like to apologise for the smug tone used in the last post. I can promise that it will happen again.
Old 01-26-2003, 08:17 PM   #30
Gwaimir Windgem
Dread Mothy Lord and Halfwitted Apprentice Loremaster

Wahine: If I am correct, apologize is the American spelling, and apologise is the British spelling. Much like color and colour, etc.

'With a melon?'
- Eric Idle
Gwaimir Windgem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2003, 09:57 PM   #31
Claenoic
Queen of Prolonged, Unexplained Absences

I'd like to apologize to my dad for not watching the Super Bowl like he asked (thank the Lord above for business trips.)

FREAK RAIN!!!!!!!! O.o

Queen of prolonged unexplained absences and long, loooong car rides.

Well, hullo everyone. As you can see, I don't hang out here muchly anymore. There's a good reason for this. Y'see, I've been hanging out at a different chatboard called Cardboardia. So far, I've been havin' a blast. Not that I don't love the TLA, but the magic of Entmoot is lost on me. So, as soon as TLA ends, so will my existance here, probably.

Who knows though? I might stay. Highly unlikely however. This is a good bye in advance, then. Unless you want to join me and my group of friends at Cardboardia.

Cheers!
Claenoic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2003, 10:04 PM   #32
eowyngirl14

I would like to say sorry to my dad for asking so many pointless and stupid questions while watching the first half of the super bowl with him. I have watched up to the half time show of the superbowl for about 5 years now... and i still cannot seem to grasp the concept of football? Why do they wear those tight pants anyways? And what's the point of the thing they wear on their noses?

- Benjamin Franklin

Old 01-26-2003, 10:34 PM   #33
Gwaimir Windgem
Dread Mothy Lord and Halfwitted Apprentice Loremaster

I would like to apologize for not having to watch the Super Bowl.

'With a melon?'
- Eric Idle
Gwaimir Windgem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2003, 01:17 AM   #34
Rána Eressëa
The Rogue Elf

I apologize for apologizing. There's a fun paradox.
Rána Eressëa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2003, 01:35 PM   #35
Blackboar
Legolas's beloved sister and Queen of the Wood Elves of Mirkwood

Location: Under the hill at Bag-end, Hobbiton the Shire Or Rivendell,I can't remember!!!!!!!!!!
Quote:
Originally posted by wahine
I would like to apologize to everyone who spelled the word apologize wrong, for I laughed at every single one of you.

I would also like to apologize a hundred and three times.

Sorry.sorry.sorry.sorry.sorry.sorry.sorry.sorry.so rry.sorry.sorry.sorry.sorry.sorry.sorry.sorry.sorr y.sorry.sorry.sorry.sorry.sorry.sorry.sorry.sorry. sorry.sorry.sorry.sorry.sorry.sorry.sorry.sorry.so rry.sorry.sorry.sorry.sorry.sorry.sorry.sorry.sorr y.sorry.sorry.sorry.sorry.sorry.sorry.sorry.sorry. sorry.sorry.sorry.sorry.sorry.sorry.sorry.sorry.so rry.sorry.sorry.sorry.sorry.sorry.sorry.sorry.sorr y.sorry.sorry.sorry.sorry.sorry.sorry.sorry.sorry. sorry.sorry.sorry.sorry.sorry.sorry.sorry.sorry.so rry.sorry.sorry.sorry.sorry.sorry.sorry.sorry.sorr y.sorry.sorry.sorry.sorry.sorry.sorry.sorry.sorry. sorry. Sorry. SORRY.

That is for every post I have ever commited, I would also like to apologize for every post that I will every make. And for every person who reads them.
How do you get your post to strech over the page like that? Mine just starts a new line!!
Blackboar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2003, 01:42 PM   #36
Coney
The Buddy Rabbit

I would like to apologise for the seemingly endless drivel I constantly post...all the derogatory comments and piss-taking I post is wrong........I'm sorry

From now on I shall only post serious replies in the threads I participate in...no more shall my half arsed attempts at humour taint the 'moot.

Then again..........maybe not

Better than attending confession this

Beatallica
Coney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2003, 01:44 PM   #37
Elfmaster XK
Possessive Villain Fancier

Quote:
Originally posted by BeardofPants
And I would like to apologise for the smug tone used in the last post. I can promise that it will happen again.
I'd like to apologise for calling you a liar. Liar. You? Not be smug?

Quote:
I apologize for apologizing. There's a fun paradox.
Indeed. Apologise for being sorry? Ahh, all the possible meanings...
Elfmaster XK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2003, 01:49 PM   #38
kiwi
Elven Warrior

i want to apologize to my hand because I fell threw a glass door and got stiches in and injections (which I am terrified of!) and i would like to apologize to my band because even though none of them are on entmoot i would like to say sorry for being ill the whole weekend and not being able to come to band practise.
Old 01-27-2003, 02:16 PM   #39
Beleg Strongbow
Truest of Friends

Location: Pennsylvania, but I have a vacation home in the Westfarthing.
I apologize because this post is not nearly as funny as it should be.

Aure Entuleva!

John Kerry for President!
Beleg Strongbow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2003, 02:23 PM   #40
Elf.Freak
Orli's lil fan

i would like to apologise for being an over obsessed orlando/legolas fan in my fangirl thread. i'd also like to apologise to any Harry Potter actor fangirls if i offended them in any way.
~
I've gotta new avatar! looks kinda like me...anime style!
~
LOST: Orlando Bloom. If found, please send him straight to Elf.Freak
Elf.Freak is offline   Reply With Quote