Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > General Messages
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 11-17-2002, 05:03 PM   #21
katya
Elven Maiden

Oh yes I forgot that was so! I get ideas for stories out of dreams sometimes. One was about this guy whos last name was apparently Kuhn. Anyway there was this little video game battle thing tha we were all inside, and my brother was the leader, since he is really good at video games, after all. So we are hidin gout in this totally secret hideout and here comes young inexperienced "Kuhn" into the place. My brother gets mad because he could've given us away, and basically sends him on a suicide mission even though he has a wife at home and he has strep throat. The point was that in a video game the life didn't matter, only the fact that the person could still be of some use. It was a freaky drea. Later on i was hiding in the girls locker room and throwing coconut bombs around.
katya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2002, 07:27 PM   #22
jerseydevil
I am Freddie/UNDERCOVER/ Founder of The Great Continent of Entmoot

Quote:
Originally posted by Sween
i had a dream last night that someone had set up a thread pointing out how much i p*** you all off.
That wasn't a dream - Ben just deleted the thread.

"The only thing better than a great plan is implementing a great plan" - JerseyDevil

"If everyone agreed with me all the time, everything would be just fine"- JerseyDevil

AboutNewJersey.com
New Jersey MessageBoard
Another Tolkien Forum

Memorial to the Twin Towers
New Jersey Map
Fellowship of the Messageboard
Legend of the Jersey Devil
Support New Jersey's Liberty Tower
Peacefire.org

AboutNewJersey.com - New Jersey
Travel and Tourism Guide

jerseydevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2002, 08:17 PM   #23
Sister Golden Hair
Queen of Nargothrond
Administrator

Quote:
Originally posted by jerseydevil
That wasn't a dream - Ben just deleted the thread.
Nah, I did it.

"North away." he said: "to the swords, and the siege, and the walls of defence - that yet for a while in Beleriand rivers may run clean, leaves spring, and birds build their nests, ere Night comes."

AboutNewJersey.com - New Jersey
Travel and Tourism Guide
Sister Golden Hair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2002, 08:28 PM   #24
Silverstripe
Empress of the Writewraiths

Location: Running around somewhere inside my head. So what are YOU doing here?!
Anybody ever dream that they were an LotR character or related to an LotR character? I *think* I can guess the answer there. But what about one of the LotR villains? I have one really vivid, complex dream where I was somehow related to Sauron and had to help destroy a second, this-world-based One Ring. It was VERY strange!
Silverstripe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2002, 10:02 PM   #25
cassiopeia
Viggoholic

Quote:
Originally posted by Silverstripe
Anybody ever dream that they were an LotR character or related to an LotR character? I *think* I can guess the answer there.
I *wish* I had dreams like that, but I don't. My last wierd dream that I remember was that this guy who I know from uni came to my house and I really, really liked him. The thing is, I don't like him (I don't even know him) and he is some kind of genius who skipped about 5 grades. Then we walked down the street and these idiots were shouting out stuff and then I was touching his chest. Agghh, crazy. I do have dreams about posting stuff on the 'moot too. I'm glad I'm not the only one who has funny dreams.
Old 11-17-2002, 10:13 PM   #26
Silverstripe

Quote:
Originally posted by cassiopeia
I do have dreams about posting stuff on the 'moot too.
LOL. So do I. Just goes to show we spend too much time here, doesn't it?
Old 11-18-2002, 06:11 AM   #27
Miranda
'Bohemian princess of Covent Garden

Wouldn't say I dream about posting on the Moot- that realm is reserved for Legolas Greenleaf only!!! Didn't sleep last night though because a) I was in a stress about how ineloquent I was on one of the threads, b) I had school to worry about and c) I wanted to get downstairs and watch LOTR all over again. When I did get to sleep though I had a frightening dream abotu Phil Mitchell from Eastenders- why? I ask myself- why? That's too scary for such a young hobbit mind. Also had a dream about Pippin because I called Roxie about FOTR and she found every one of his new parts endearing- bless! He has to be the sexiest of the four hobbits- closely followed by Merry (Soz Rox if you sign up and read this but I'm letting you off with the Harry Potter thing so I'm entitled to fancy Merry!!!!) I have to say though Silverstripe- I've never been related by blood to any of the LOTR characters- though I did once have a dream that Gondor was in fact modern day Russia and it turned out that Tsar Nicholas etc were descendants from the line of Elendil- very bizarre- I can just see Rasputin running around Ecthelian! Mx
Miranda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2002, 07:11 AM   #28
Draken
Elf Lord

Quote:
Originally posted by Miranda
I had a frightening dream abotu Phil Mitchell from Eastenders
Do what? Yer aving a larf, ainch ya?

....or am I?
Draken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2002, 08:25 AM   #29
Miranda

Seriously- it was really strange! I can't remember what happened but I remember him being there and that I was really scared of him. I also dream about seeing my friend who's ill back at school when I knwo she won't be there. Most of the time I just have really nonsense dreams that I can't remember and one recurring one that I always have about my Prince Charming and an Ivory Tower- I've been watching too much LOTR and Neverending story!!! Tee hee! Mx
Old 11-18-2002, 09:45 AM   #30
Draken
Elf Lord

Do you have a Prince Charming in mind? Tell me it's not Phil Mitchell!

Might be interesting to have crossover dreams - how about Phil Mitchell as Sauron?

" 'Ere, 'obbit, yer aving a larf ainch ya? Sling yer hook from my gaff and take yer poncey jewellery wiv ya!"

....or am I?
Draken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2002, 10:47 AM   #31
Coney
The Buddy Rabbit

Quote:
Originally posted by Draken
" 'Ere, 'obbit, yer aving a larf ainch ya? Sling yer hook from my gaff and take yer poncey jewellery wiv ya!"
LMAO! Sauron isn't Phil Mitchell!.............He's the never-dying spirit of Dirty Den!!

Beatallica
Coney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2002, 11:07 AM   #32
Silverstripe

Quote:
Silverstripe- I've never been related by blood to any of the LOTR characters- though I did once have a dream that Gondor was in fact modern day Russia and it turned out that Tsar Nicholas etc were descendants from the line of Elendil- very bizarre- I can just see Rasputin running around Ecthelian! Mx
LOL!
Old 11-18-2002, 11:10 AM   #33
Silverstripe

Last night, I stayed up waaaaaaaaaay too late writing, went to sleep (slept 3 hours) and dreamed about the characters! And all the characters said they were my characters!
Old 11-18-2002, 11:15 AM   #34
Silverstripe

Also, I had a very odd dream about one of my rings taking on an evil personality ... but it wasn't the One Ring, it was one of the rings of the Thallem (from one of my stories, but if I told you, I'd have to kill you) which aren't supposed to be magical in and of themselves!
Old 11-18-2002, 02:31 PM   #35
Andúril
The Original Corruptor

Last night I spent half an hour describing one of my childhood repetitve nightmares. Then my PC decided to turn itself off. I now have better things to do than be double-crossed by my own computer.

Let's just say that I was being chased around my house by a really slow walker with no face on.
Andúril is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2002, 06:04 PM   #36
Miranda

Quote:
Originally posted by Draken
Do you have a Prince Charming in mind? Tell me it's not Phil Mitchell!

Might be interesting to have crossover dreams - how about Phil Mitchell as Sauron?

Phil Mitchell as Prince Charming?! I think not- he'd be hard pushed to fit into a panto dame role. No my prince charming is your regular swash buckling, white horse riding, sweep you off your feet type guy who goes and does anywhere and anything for you- he doesn't even mind if you leave your ballet shoes lying on the bedroom floor- my ex used to hate me doing that!!! Actually my prince looks decidedly like Legolas Greenleaf- funnily enough. I tell you who I can see as Sauron- my history teacher- when she's in a mood- RUN!!!!!! I did have a dream once about the Ringwraiths taking off their hoods and the witch king was Richard O'Brien in his Riff-Raff gear from Rocky horror. OMG!!! I've just had visions of Elrond singing sweet transvestite and Arwen going with a bit of the old Toucha Me!!! Arghh!! Bad dreams forecast for tonight. Mx
Old 11-18-2002, 06:22 PM   #37
Coney
The Buddy Rabbit

Quote:
Phil Mitchell as Prince Charming?! I think not- he'd be hard pushed to fit into a panto dame role. No my prince charming is your regular swash buckling, white horse riding, sweep you off your feet type guy who goes and does anywhere and anything for you- he doesn't even mind if you leave your ballet shoes lying on the bedroom floor- my ex used to hate me doing that!!! Actually my prince looks decidedly like Legolas Greenleaf- funnily enough. I tell you who I can see as Sauron- my history teacher- when she's in a mood- RUN!!!!!! I did have a dream once about the Ringwraiths taking off their hoods and the witch king was Richard O'Brien in his Riff-Raff gear from Rocky horror. OMG!!! I've just had visions of Elrond singing sweet transvestite and Arwen going with a bit of the old Toucha Me!!! Arghh!! Bad dreams forecast for tonight. Mx
Oh that's done it! I now have Gandalf loosening his robes to reveal stocking, suspenders and various other unmentionables I'm sure Ian has very nice legs, from a certain point of veiw, but it's not an image that is going to give me pleasant dreams

The Fellowship of the Ring play The Rocky Horror Picture Show?......the mind boggles (although Boromir would make a fine Eddy )

Beatallica
Coney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2002, 06:28 PM   #38
Miranda

And Legolas a fine Magenta or Columbia I should imagine!!!!!!! Gandalf as Dr Scott maybe to avoid the whole suspender thing. Actuall Ian in his younger days had lovely legs- he was great in Macbeth with Judi Dench. It was him and Mr Darcy in Pride and Prejudice that got me through my english lit GCSE with an A*!!!! Will have to go and listen to Rocky Horror now and decide who's who. I'm working on a scene from it at drama at the mo and trying to persuade my teacher (jon) to be Frankie!!! It would be so funny! I auditioned for the british tour a while back but I was too young (17 then) *cries* but hey my time to strut it as Columbia will come- LOL. Mx
Old 11-18-2002, 08:30 PM   #39
elvendrummer87
Enting

I'm always having weird drems. Last week before my horseback riding lessons I dreamt that I was late for them and when I got there Bill Ferny was trying to whip poor ol' Bill into a lather. *sniff* I then proceded to kick Ferny and hand Bill over to Sam who had the voice of my riding instructor.

I also had a dream that I lived in Rose Red- you know, the Stephen King thingy that was on ABC a while back? THAT was disturbing...
elvendrummer87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2002, 08:56 PM   #40
Khadrane
Elf Lord

In the latest weird dream I had, I went to the Tonight Show (but it was held at my church ), and Jay Leno got sick, so David Letterman had to take his place. It was disturbing.

FRODO LIVES!

ABORTION IS HOMICIDE
Khadrane is offline   Reply With Quote