Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > General Messages
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 01-27-2002, 06:30 PM   #21
CardenIAntauraNauco
Elven Warrior

yeah it is *bows head in shame*. Hey, were not talking about a well funded production here.
"We will have peace","Yes we will have peace...we will have peace when you and all your works have perished - and the works of your dark lord to whom you would deliver us. You are a liar,Saruman,and a corrupter of men's hearts. You hold out your hand to me and I percieve only a finger of the claw of Mordor. Cruel and cold! Even if your war on me was just - as it was not,for were you ten times as wise you would have no right to rule me and mine, for your own profit you desired-even so, what will you say of your Torches in westfold and the children that lie dead there? And they hewed Hama's body before the gates of Hornburg, after he was dead. When you hang from a gibbet at your window for the sport of your own crows, I will have peace with you and Orthanc. So much for the House of Eorl. A lesser son of greater Sires am I, but I do not need to lick your fingers. Turn elsewither for I fear your voice has lost it's charm.
CardenIAntauraNauco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2002, 06:36 PM   #22
galadriel88
Halfwitted Queen of Lothlorien

It's OK, I think It's a good idea actually and i probably would have never thought of it, I would probably be trying to glue cotton balls together or something! LOL

+Every good thing that comes into my life is only a reflection of the greatest gift of all; the offering of yourself, dear Son of God+

Always remember, you're uniqe, just like everybody else!

"The one constant through all the years has been the Trombone. America has rolled by like an army of steamrollers. Its been erased like a blackboard, rebuilt and erased again, but the Trombone has marked the time. This field, this section, this band is a part of our past. It reminds us of all that once was good, and could be again. Oh, people will come . . . people will most definitely come."
galadriel88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2002, 06:41 PM   #23
Starr Polish
Elf Lord

Location: Slow down and I sail on the river, slow down and I walk to the hill
Do not be ashamed! For our school musical last year, they went out and bought a wig and cut it up for Tevya's beard (Fiddler on the Roof)...they glued it on his face and in the middle of the play his beard started falling off, both nights! A Santa beard is a very good idea.
Old 01-27-2002, 06:57 PM   #24
CardenIAntauraNauco
Elven Warrior

which daughter were you.
"We will have peace","Yes we will have peace...we will have peace when you and all your works have perished - and the works of your dark lord to whom you would deliver us. You are a liar,Saruman,and a corrupter of men's hearts. You hold out your hand to me and I percieve only a finger of the claw of Mordor. Cruel and cold! Even if your war on me was just - as it was not,for were you ten times as wise you would have no right to rule me and mine, for your own profit you desired-even so, what will you say of your Torches in westfold and the children that lie dead there? And they hewed Hama's body before the gates of Hornburg, after he was dead. When you hang from a gibbet at your window for the sport of your own crows, I will have peace with you and Orthanc. So much for the House of Eorl. A lesser son of greater Sires am I, but I do not need to lick your fingers. Turn elsewither for I fear your voice has lost it's charm.
Old 01-27-2002, 10:26 PM   #25
Starr Polish
Elf Lord

Location: Slow down and I sail on the river, slow down and I walk to the hill
The youngest one. Sprintze? I only had a few lines. Oh well. I was Anne in "The Mouse That Roared" this last fall. The musical was last year.
Old 01-27-2002, 10:47 PM   #26
CardenIAntauraNauco
Elven Warrior

Musicals of olden days

I've never been in Fiddler on the Roof, but it's a family favorite. My dad makes a perfect Tevye--he can even do the dance, but he won't do it for my friends--too dignified. I was Winthrop in "The Music Man" when I was in fourth grade, and an orphan kid/Fagin's urchin/seller of knives to grind in an interminable production of Oliver (City production thing) I was also Merlin once--sixth grade--had to wear a beard that came to my knees. We made it out of fleece and pieces kept coming off as I said my most dramatic lines. Aaah--those were the days. My school does have a junior play and a senior play, so in the future I'm sure I'll be involved again. Right now I've got so many projects started I don't know if I'll finish any before soccer starts this spring.
Old 01-28-2002, 04:03 PM   #27
Finmandos12
Elven Warrior

I was Frodo too for our day. Scary. Someone else was Legolas.
Old 01-28-2002, 07:29 PM   #28
Alethes
Enting

This Thursday we are having "Sidekick Day" at my school (for Spirit Week) and I and one of my friends are going as Pippin and Merry (I'm Merry, she's Pippin). Technically, Merry and Pippin were Frodo's sidekicks.
-Proverbs 22:11
Alethes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2002, 07:51 PM   #29
Eowyn, The Lioness
Enting

Quote:
Originally posted by anduin
Wow!!! You look just like a young Sean Astin in that pic, which makes you look like a very young Sam!
Yes, the resemblance is remarkable! Great pics!
Eowyn, The Lioness is offline   Reply With Quote