Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > General Messages
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 09-26-2002, 05:12 PM   #21
Andúril
The Original Corruptor

A couple years back I saw a dog masturbate. .

No jokes.

[edit]Hmmm, actually I see dogs masturbating all the time. Duh!

Last edited by Andúril : 09-27-2002 at 05:06 AM.
Andúril is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2002, 05:46 PM   #22
Sween
im quite stupid

it depends how u define masterbate my cousins dog would often get his wenner stuck somewhere and have a good old tug
Old 09-26-2002, 06:29 PM   #23
osszie
Elven Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Sween
it depends how u define masterbate my cousins dog would often get his wenner stuck somewhere and have a good old tug
hahahahaha..........roflmfao

did the poor dog have an out of proportion wenner of summit........sween yer got me brain full of very strange images at the mo
osszie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2002, 10:06 AM   #24
Sween
im quite stupid

Quote:
Originally posted by osszie
hahahahaha..........roflmfao

did the poor dog have an out of proportion wenner of summit........sween yer got me brain full of very strange images at the mo
welcome to my world
Old 09-27-2002, 12:21 PM   #25
Human#3.141592653
Elven Warrior

Webster (and yes, I checked) Defines masterate as:
"*doing it* by hand."
Dog can't. They haven't got hands. Monkeys and other apes that do have hands can.
Wait...how'd we get on this topic? (Ok, it's mostly my fault...)
And what's a frikkin' Bonobos???
Human#3.141592653 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2002, 12:29 PM   #26
Elfmaster XK
Possessive Villain Fancier

Bonobo is just another ape-like creature.

Here is something about them. I found you a nice random info. place

My soul is painted like the wings of butterflies,
Fairytales of yesterday will grow but never die,
I can fly - my friends.

XK
Elfmaster XK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2002, 12:48 PM   #27
Human#3.141592653
Elven Warrior

Oh yeah!
Thank you!
Poor Bonobos, thier habitat is shirking. They've got no pace to just let it all...hang out.

Ok, back to huamns...I read in this book about Wolves how in a time long long ago, wolves and humans fought each other because they were both big preditors. They were at each other's throats over game and territory. The cats too, were on the prowle, ever warey. Then the humans domesticated the wolf(er...dog) and the cat.
Now cats and dogs fight, and go running to humans for food.
I thought that it was kind of interesting...
Ok it's kind of boring! Shaddap!
Old 09-27-2002, 12:52 PM   #28
Elfmaster XK
Possessive Villain Fancier

No problem Human pie!

Now perhaps we can do something about the spelling...

It wasn't boring, it was random.

Random fact - The Eiffel Tower weighs more than 1000 elephants.

My soul is painted like the wings of butterflies,
Fairytales of yesterday will grow but never die,
I can fly - my friends.

XK
Elfmaster XK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2002, 01:53 PM   #29
Sween
im quite stupid

kool we bitchslapped our once biggest enemys into our faithfull servents lets that be a lesson to any creature that trys to userp us.

Long live the humans.

We are capable of a lot if we set our minds to it just today i thought i would make a table out of wood and i did. you may say so what but i say to you when was the last time you saw a dolphin make a table. i am also sure we are the only species to create sauces for fish dishes like tarta sauce mmmmmmm tarta sauce

Random fact : cockermouth has the fith largest consumption of beer per mile in the whole of britian and i reckon i make up a good 1% of that
Old 09-28-2002, 12:55 AM   #30
cassiopeia
Viggoholic

Quote:

As for life on other planets.......I see no reason why not. Space is infinite, and thus there are infinite possibilities.
Space is not infinite. This is basically proved (if you can ever prove something) by Olbers paradox, which asks why the sky is dark at night. It's not dark at night because the universe started at some finite time ago and because the universe is not finite in size.

Quote:
Originally posted by galadriel88

This reminds me of a discussion we had in Science today...

We're studying about the planets, and our teacher told us that it is entirely possible for there to be a planet on the other side of the sun that we of course can't see, that has a climate very similar to ours with oxygen and water and stuff, and....intelligent life! Sooo, if there is this unknown planet out there with life on it, are there humans? Are they as developed as us? Do they have similar languages? And so forth. Just something to consider...
If your teacher said that, I would complain to the school. It is not possible for us not to know about an Earth sized planet going around the sun. If it had a climate similar to ours and liquid water, its orbit would be nearly the same as ours. I think that if we can see distant quasars 10 billion light years away, we can see a small planet near our orbit.

Ok, what was this thread about? Species are defined as animals which can mate together, so humans can mate with other humans.

This may be OT, but I was thinking about people claiming that they can talk to the dead. Suppose they could. Is is just humans that stick around somehow after they die, or does every other lifeform, from viruses to cows stick around too? If its only humans, then when did humans start staying? Was it when we were like we are today, or when we started to evolve from apes or what? And if we do stay around, will we still be around when the sun engolfs the Earth in 5 billion years? Draw your own conclusions from my reasoning.
Old 09-28-2002, 08:25 AM   #31
osszie
Elven Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by cassiopeia
Space is not infinite. This is basically proved (if you can ever prove something) by Olbers paradox, which asks why the sky is dark at night. It's not dark at night because the universe started at some finite time ago and because the universe is not finite in size.
I agree that our universe has a starting point, and thus an ending point as well but that is just THIS universe. Are you saying that if we travelled far enough, out of our universe, we would come to the end of space?

As our universe is constantly growing, does this mean that it too has the potential to become infinite?
Old 09-28-2002, 07:20 PM   #32
Human#3.141592653
Elven Warrior

Quote:
What what? Run that one by me again...

Quote:
Species are defined as animals which can mate together, so humans can mate with other humans.
I've heard tales about humans and live stock...

Quote:
I agree that our universe has a starting point, and thus an ending point as well but that is just THIS universe. Are you saying that if we travelled far enough, out of our universe, we would come to the end of space?
Form what I hear there are four possiblities of how teh universe will end.
#1. All energy gets trapped in matter form, and the whole of the universe hit absolute zero. (this also has a lot to do with how the universe expands.)
#2. All matter get's tapped in energy form and the universe is too hot for us to live.
I can't remeber #3
#4. the universe gets sucked back in on itself.

Quote:
Now perhaps we can do something about the spelling...
!it no gnikrow ma I
Old 09-28-2002, 07:27 PM   #33
osszie
Elven Warrior

re:#4 the universe gets sucked back in on iteslf

It does they are called "black holes". As they absorb energy/matter they eventually reach a point where they can absorb no more...........resulting in a "big bang".

Stars (and for that matter) universes are re-born throughout time (time being just a concept anyway).

Old 09-28-2002, 07:41 PM   #34
Human#3.141592653
Elven Warrior

I think I speak for every one here when I say:
"Neh?!"

I thought black holes were the other side of white holes and a white/black hole system was called a worm hole...ya get sucked in one way and spit out the other...
Is that not correct?
Old 09-28-2002, 07:43 PM   #35
Human#3.141592653
Elven Warrior

Any way, I like your sig, and I think it's very apropos to the conversation...
Old 09-28-2002, 07:52 PM   #36
osszie
Elven Warrior

Sorry human pie........all a black hole is just a big gravity sink....it's not a wormhole it is a "hole" in space......the nearest we know (theoretically) to "nothing" (I say theoretically because there is no physical proof that black holes actually exist).

please don't take me too seriously on this..........even Einstein eventually said "some things only God can answer".........but with his most famous theory recently been blown out of the water.....who was he to talk [SIZE=1]
Old 09-28-2002, 08:42 PM   #37
Dunadan
The Quite Querulous Quendi

Forgive the intrusion, but what does:

Quote:
but with his most famous theory recently been blown out of the water [SIZE=1]
refer to?

cheers

D.
Dunadan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2002, 08:48 PM   #38
osszie
Elven Warrior

It's here dunadan

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/2181455.stm

Old 09-28-2002, 11:37 PM   #39
galadriel88
Halfwitted Queen of Lothlorien

Quote:
Hmm maybe I'm just really tired and stressed out, but what are you talking about? Other side of the sun?? The Earth and other 8 planets aren't just on one side of the sun... We go around the sun in an eliptical orbit - like an oval. So that would rule out the possibility of a planet being 'on the other side of the sun.' Do you mean a possible planet that has an orbit farther than pluto that revolves around our sun?
Ok, this could take a while....

Get 3 balls, 2 the same size and 1 way bigger than the other 2. (You might want to get someone to help you with this.) Hold the big ball at eye level and place one smaller ball directly in front of it. Place the other ball on directly in front of the other side of the large ball, the same distance away from the big ball as the ball on the other side. Now move the balls at the same speed, circling the big ball. If you were on one of those little balls, you wouldn't be able to see the other little ball would you? The big ball (the sun) is in the way, and the other little ball is always directly opposite of you.

+Every good thing that comes into my life is only a reflection of the greatest gift of all; the offering of yourself, dear Son of God+

Always remember, you're uniqe, just like everybody else!

"The one constant through all the years has been the Trombone. America has rolled by like an army of steamrollers. Its been erased like a blackboard, rebuilt and erased again, but the Trombone has marked the time. This field, this section, this band is a part of our past. It reminds us of all that once was good, and could be again. Oh, people will come . . . people will most definitely come."
galadriel88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2002, 12:10 AM   #40
Duddun
I Antha

I think being a human is a good thing but that we should not over celebrate being a human.
I'm Not Evil!
If the critics say it's good, is it really That good?
It's a bird! It's a plane! No! It's a balloon!
Duddun, Son of Bubbun
Duddun is offline   Reply With Quote