Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > General Messages
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 07-29-2006, 11:48 AM   #21
Huorn
Elven Warrior

Now for the real me:

These is not shaped by any zodiac.

Tree Oak: Enduring and Faithful. Moral and loyal to her God. Puts down strong roots. Sameness. Does not change with trends. Weathers storms and survives. Content with a strong marriage union. Flourishes in the face of adversity. Peaceful and Kind.

Elk - A retiring creature that pants for the water brook. Reminds me of a familiar church chorus- As the deer...

Just call me Oakie
Huorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2006, 06:18 PM   #22
Acalewia
Halfelven Daughter of the Dunedain, President of Entmoot

Quote:
Originally Posted by durinsbane2244
Life Path Number is 3.
Anyone a 3,6, or 9?
Me.
I don't get the Life path number

Don't meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

"Don't be such a sour wolf" Stiles ~ Heart Monitor

http://www.wattpad.com/user/IceQueenofMitera
Acalewia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2006, 10:18 AM   #23
Grey_Wolf
Elf Lord

Location: Mirkwood, well actually I live in North-west Scania, Sweden

Last edited by Grey_Wolf : 08-08-2006 at 03:07 PM.
Grey_Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2006, 03:11 PM   #24
Grey_Wolf
Elf Lord

Clickiteclick...

...moved downthread...

Last edited by Grey_Wolf : 08-17-2006 at 06:07 AM.
Old 08-08-2006, 03:16 PM   #25
jammi567
I'm Eru, and lord of Arda.

different.
Vote for me, Jammi567, in the 2008 Entmoot elections, and you will get many of the things we need: free, unbiased, newspapers; a strong alliance with many countries, so that war doesn't start over someone breaking their nose on a doorframe; etc, etc

This forum is lonely. It's new and confused, and doesn't have many friends yet. Help today by joining for free, posting, and posting this message and link in your sig. So please, join and help make it feel welcomed and loved.
jammi567 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2006, 03:34 PM   #26
Spock
An enigma in a conundrum

This is being merged into "something fun" the topics are the same

PLEASE CHECK THE RULES AND SEARCH TOPICS BEFORE STARTING A THREAD

Last edited by Spock : 08-08-2006 at 03:35 PM.
Spock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2006, 08:23 PM   #27
Gwaimir Windgem
Dread Mothy Lord and Halfwitted Apprentice Loremaster

My birth tree is Hazelnut Tree the Extraordinary.

Charming, undemanding, very understanding, knows how to make an impression, active fighter for social cause, popular, moody and capricious lover, honest and tolerant partner, precise sense of judgement.

Charming - But of course, love!
Undemanding - I suppose that's sort of true.
Very Understanding - See above.
Knows how to make an impression - Couldn't be falser!
Active fighter for social cause - Unfortunately, miles off.
Popular - Balderdash!
Moody and Capricious Lover - *snort*
Honest and Tolerant Partner - I guess that could be true, if I were a partner.
Precise Sense of Judgement - more precise than some, but far short of other people I know.

My life number 1:

The Life Path 1 suggests that you entered this plane with skills allowing you to become a leader type rather easily (I highly doubt it). Your nature is charged with individualistic desires (they're there, but they are overruled by my herd instinct), a demand for independence (Pffft! Just 'cause I think anarchy is the next best thing to monarchy...), and the need for personal attainment(not exactly). When you display positive 1 traits (shouldn't it be 1 trait, not traits? ) your mind is capable of significant creative inspiration, and it possesses the enthusiasm and drive to accomplish a great deal. You are very good at getting the ball rolling (Bullspit); initiating new projects is your forte (Way off). You are at your best when confronted with obstacles and challenges (See above), as you combat these with strength and daring. This is both the physical and inner varieties of strength. With this strength comes utter determination and the capability to lead. As a natural leader you have a flair for taking charge of any situation (Not so, by any means). You have a tendency to do this, even if, at times, it is not appropriate for you to do so.

Highly original, you may have talents as an inventor or innovator of some sort (If So, they have yet to show up). In any work that you choose, your independent attitude can show through (to a certain extent, that is true). You have very strong personal needs and desires (I don't think so, but it's rather vague), and you feel it is always necessary to follow your own convictions (That is pretty well spot on). You tire of routine and highly detailed tasks rather quickly (Quite False).

You are ambitious and assertive in promoting yourself(*snort again*). Although you may hide the fact for social reasons, you can be self-centered (true) and demand to have your way in many circumstances (quite untrue). That said, for the most part, you are considered very good company (Bull), friendly (Undecided, good-natured (Maybe, but I doubt it), and a wonderful conversationalist (Absurd!). People like you and are drawn to you (they certainly overcome the draw magnificently!). It is a good thing they are, because you are very sensitive to disapproval (Only from certain persons) and you don't handle it very well.

There are several ways that the negative side of the 1 can show up. The 1 always has the potential for greatness as a leader, but they may fail as a follower. Unfortunately, sometimes you have to follow for a while before you are allowed to lead and this can be a difficult time. When the 1 Life Path person is not fully developed and expressing the negative side of this number, the demeanor may appear very dependent rather than independent, particularly in the early years. If you are expressing this negative trait of the number 1, you are likely to be very dissatisfied with your circumstances, and long for self-sufficiency (that ain't the way it is). This might be defined as the weak or dependent side of the negative 1 Life Path. On the strong side of this negative curve, the 1 energy can become too self-serving, selfish and egotistical (Probably all quite true). Avoid being too bossy and demanding.

'With a melon?'
- Eric Idle
Gwaimir Windgem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2006, 06:09 AM   #28
Grey_Wolf
Elf Lord

Another fun thing...try it out...

Click on the lamp and then on the green lightdot beneath...then click on...figure out where to click and so on...

http://www.wogger.de

Good Luck!

GW

When u capture the bug at the end of this game u'll get a prompt to enter ur email-adress and thus get emails about the future levels.

If u find it necessary I will post a translation of the instruction for the game.

Last edited by Grey_Wolf : 08-17-2006 at 06:29 AM.
Old 08-17-2006, 10:56 AM   #29
truthiscool
Enting

thats cool. I dont want to be a ruster nooooooooo JK. My plant is a fern interesting. and my sign is a otter i like otteris.
Old 08-27-2006, 05:42 PM   #30
Nurvingiel
Co-President of Entmoot
Super Moderator

That is fun. I share a birthday with Rupert Grint and Yassar Arafar! Awesome.
Originally Posted by hectorberlioz
My next big step was in creating the “LotR Remake” thread, which, to put it lightly, catapulted me into fame.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tessar
IM IN UR THREDZ, EDITN' UR POSTZ
Nurvingiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2006, 06:08 PM   #31
Khamûl
Slacker
Warrior Admin

That site lists my date of conception as on or about April 17, 1984. My mom's birthday is April 18. It seems as though I was a birthday present of sorts...

Psalm 107:31
Khamûl is offline   Reply With Quote