Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > General Messages
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 08-05-2000, 06:13 PM   #21
Shanamir Duntak

Re: re

Where else!?! On a minigolf course they have lot of natural obstacles and lot of open area! That's perfect! And nobody would ever think they're doing experiments there!
:lol:
Old 08-05-2000, 06:15 PM   #22
Darth Tater

"I want to believe"

Almost 2000 thousand years ago a Church father (meaning the Christian Church, this was before the scism) saw something, which he described the same way that one would describe what we now consider flying saucers, flying through the air. He wrote about it, and his writings are published (But my brain is attacking me violently at the moment and I can't remember his name!!!), saying that it was a demon tempting him. I don't know what I believe about the flying saucers, but I do believe this man (who's name I forget! ) was a very holy man, and I think it quite likely these are demons, though I don't really see a purpose in what they're doing if they are so I'm not sure.
Old 08-05-2000, 07:45 PM   #23
Shanamir Duntak

They're trying to make us all insane.

And it's starting to work for me now!!!!
Old 08-07-2000, 04:02 AM   #24
arynetrek

Re: rods

before we go any further, remember that digital pictures are VERY easy to alter...

however, i dont' believe the Rods are an outright hoax. i'm sure there's a lot of undiscovered life out there, and a lot of creatures that are beyond our collective imagination. the Rods seem plausible - they're not claiming these things have impossible powers. personally, i think that it could very well be true. How many times have you seen something flying, just out of sight? or felt something alive moving near you? of course, my ideas on this will be clouded because i am a very strong believer in Them (also called ghosts or spirits) & if Rods were proven, they could be a good scientific explanation of some ghost "feelings."

Darth Tater - i don't mean to give a lecture, but a lot of "diabolical" stuff was labeled that way because of fear - magick, animal charmers, etc. There is a possibility that pure-evil creatures are among us, but small light creatures that apparently haven't done a thing to any humans & may not even be real shouldn't be feared or labeled as evil without reason. i don't mean to insult your religion or be rude, just pointing this out.

aryne *
Old 08-07-2000, 01:45 PM   #25
Darth Tater

I'm quite aware of that. I am not saying I believe in this myself, simply stating that there are recorded sightings of what we call flying saucers thousands of years ago.
Old 08-10-2000, 02:06 PM   #26
arynetrek

sorry - i misunderstood.

aryne *