Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > General Messages
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 04-13-2003, 05:56 PM   #21
Agalayth
Elven Warrior

Sour Patch Kids, Cadbury Cream Eggs, Chocolate Truffles, and my favorite...

SweeTarts
Old 04-14-2003, 11:27 AM   #22
azalea
Long lost mooter

My favorite candy BARS are 3 Musketeers, Milky Ways, Kit Kats, and Skor bars -- mmmmmm. I also always liked wax bottles, Smarties, and those pieces of paper with the candy dot things on it, but I'm not really as into those kinds of things these days. I also like FUDGE. And I don't mind the occasional Life Saver pop. And I always have to get a Cadbury cream egg at Easter time. And Jelly Bellys are fun too.
azalea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2003, 02:44 PM   #23
Lizra
Domesticated Swing Babe

Wax bottles! Never could figure out why people liked those! Skor! ahhh! (and Heath bars) My idea of taste bud bliss, but a definite "no no" for the teeth! ow!
Old 04-14-2003, 02:47 PM   #24
congressmn
Incharge: neighbourhood security

i like ferrero rocher, lindt...evrything swiss basically. it has been a childhood dream for me to be a CEO of a major chocolate company.
Old 04-14-2003, 04:07 PM   #25
Ornelírë Mistë
Elven Warrior

I also love Cadbury eggs!
The other day, I saw gummy fries, pizza, and hamburgers. Not life-size though.

"Most people never been to Hell," Jacob said.

She looked at him and he could hear the smile in her voice. "And I suppose you have?"
Ornelírë Mistë is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2003, 04:24 PM   #26
Bunnie_Queen_1146
90% angel

i have lots:
mentos
peeps
gummy donuts
war heads
eggies
cadbury eggs
milk chocolate different chocalates
crunch bars
want to try wax bottles
jelly beans
i have way more tell yea later!
/Back when a hoe was a hoe/Coke was a coke/And crack's what you were doing/When you were cracking jokes/Back when a screw was a screw/The wind was all that blew/And when you said I'm down with that Well it meant you had the flu/I miss back when
Bunnie_Queen_1146 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2003, 10:08 PM   #27
Ragnarok
Rohirrim Warrior

I don't each much candy or junk food but I don't mind a dark chocolate candy bar once in a while.
Ragnarok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2003, 01:28 AM   #28
Anglorfin
Alasailon

PEZ!!
Nerds
Gummi Bears

"Anglorfin was tall and straight; his hair was of shining gold, his face fair and young and fearless and full of anger; his eyes were bright and keen, and his voice like music; on his brow sat wisdom, and in his hand was great skill."
Anglorfin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2003, 06:54 AM   #29
Belle
Enting

When I went to America I tried some Hershey's chocolate and it was yukky. I cannot believe that people find it so lovely! I love Cadbury's milk chocolate myself, it's gorgeous.
So thanks for making me a fighter
Made me learn a little bit faster
Made my skin a little bit thicker
Made me that much smarter
So thanks for making me a fighter
Belle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2003, 07:54 AM   #30
Lizra
Domesticated Swing Babe

Yeah, US chocolate is ! Lot's of it is cocoa flavored solidified crisco! The "Palmer" products sold in all the holiday shapes belong in the trash! (IMO) I like Hershy ok though, a little sweet maybe! My favorite US chocolate is Dove dark. Smooth!

Wow! Bunnie Queen! I can't believe someone who likes Peeps! And Warheads! and Mentos! Yes, I think you might like wax bottles! Wax lips too!
Old 04-15-2003, 08:13 PM   #31
miss_poet
Enting

Me!

I also LOVE warheads, peeps, and I also like whoppers! Those are good as well! I like basically ANY candy! If it has sugar it's good enough for me!
As I look into the sky and sit and watch the stars I think of you. I wonder if you remember me the way I was or the way I am now. I know I will always keep a place for you in my heart. Even though the shadows fall and the darkness enters you will always be with me. I remember one thing about you. Your eyes. I used to look in them like pools of blue water. I could stare at them forever like the dark blue sky on a cloudy night. As I sit here still watching the stars I think of you, but the one thing I remember is your eyes.
miss_poet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2003, 08:44 PM   #32
Lizra
Domesticated Swing Babe

I'll send my purple "Peeps" to you!
Old 04-15-2003, 10:44 PM   #33
Millane
The Dude

ahhhh my mam is going down to melb someday this week so ill get her to get some of my favourite hard candies (musk, butterscotch, mango, peppermint, kahlua etc) from a place called Suga or the candy kitchen. its such a classy little shop they make the lollies on a bench with a huge window in front so you can watch and they make it with a picture running through it or name or whatever its great
i have no idea what half of the lollies you are mentioning are what are peeps and wax bottles and skor???
i do know all about cadbury eggs though a few years back i ate a box of caramel eggs (same as the creme eggs cept caramel) all 50 of em im filled with pride

Last edited by Millane : 04-15-2003 at 10:46 PM.
Millane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2003, 02:52 PM   #34
azalea
Long lost mooter

For an explanation of what Peeps are, look for my post about them in the LotR movies forum. Skor bars (mmm) are crunchy toffee bars coated with milk chocolate. Wax bottles are basically colored sugary liquid inside of a little bottle made of soft wax, and you have to bite off the top of the bottle, then drink the liquid, then chew on the rest of the bottle for fun!
Hey, what about PIXIE STICKS! Oh, and Whistle Pops!
azalea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2003, 07:39 AM   #35
Baby-K
Corruptor

Just for the kids who feel the need to justify their chocolate in take:

Chocolate is a vegetable. It is made from cocoa which is derived from the beans of the cocoa plant (beans = vegetables). Also, it is sweetened with sugar from sugarcane (sugarcane = edible plant = vegetable / fruit).

Also it contains milk, which is dairy, dairy is good for you & helps to prevent osteoperosis, therefore chocolate falls in one of the four essential food groups.

Besides, chocolate keeps women happy, which in turn keeps men alive (stressed backwards spells desserts - need I say more?)

I'm not big on sweet things myself - more of a savoury girl (gimme a pack of Dorito's any day or pretzels hmmmm - pretzels)
Old 04-17-2003, 08:11 AM   #36
Baby-K
Corruptor

ooh ooh - I thought of a candy I like! (2 really)

Virgins on a stick (as Linaewen - she knows all about them)

and Ozzie's medicated chocolates, yummie in my tummie - makes me feel better soon
Old 04-17-2003, 08:22 AM   #37
Coney
The Buddy Rabbit

Quote:
Originally posted by Baby-K

and Ozzie's medicated chocolates, yummie in my tummie - makes me feel better soon

Now chocolates I can provide ............ a virgin on a stick might take a little while longer to organise (do you freeze them like an ice lolly or hope that the stick will stick to wherever ya stick it? )

Candy?.....Dunno really.....I like chocolate in the wintertime now and again.....lilquorice is ok.....not something I eat a lot of these days to be honest

I'm with Lizra, what was once nice and sweet in now too sweet......

Beatallica
Coney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2003, 08:28 AM   #38
Baby-K
Corruptor

Quote:
Now chocolates I can provide ............ a virgin on a stick might take a little while longer to organise (do you freeze them like an ice lolly or hope that the stick will stick to wherever ya stick it? )
Secret troll recipe hun I'd show you (now where'd I put that damned virgin........ ) but then I'd have to eat you

Couldn't eat you - aw but yer such a nice treat

BTW - best stick virgins are made with 17 year olds (ah - so many uses for 'em)

And the stick goes IN somewhere not stuck ON them
Old 04-20-2003, 09:34 AM   #39
Linaewen
Fair Dinkum

Quote:

Do you mean ASK me? Yes, I do know all about them. And all your other dietary habits. I shall make a song soon...
Virgins on a stick...makes me tick...makes my heart beat 2 4 6...
Linaewen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2003, 05:21 PM   #40
Coney
The Buddy Rabbit

Quote:
Secret troll recipe hun I'd show you (now where'd I put that damned virgin........ ) but then I'd have to eat you

Couldn't eat you - aw but yer such a nice treat
Being eaten isn't a totally terrible prospect

I'll shut up now........kids on the board and stuff

Beatallica
Coney is offline   Reply With Quote