Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 12-20-2002, 02:38 PM   #361
Silverstripe
Empress of the Writewraiths

Location: Running around somewhere inside my head. So what are YOU doing here?!
ooc: Well, we'll assume the ability to go through and then return has something to do with being a "magic-wielder." LOL.

ic: It was night. Rose looked at Cody's happy face, then at the moon. Soon it would be full, time for Cody's transformation. Rose made a mental note to herself to speak to Cody about that when she could. In the meantime...

"Freesia, this is a beautiful place. But I don't think we have much time to enjoy it. We have a task to do, you see. Which seems odd; what do you think WE can do?"
Silverstripe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2002, 07:20 PM   #362
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

ooc: Sorry. i ment to have you in the company too. I will play snape at anytime if needed.

ic: The sky becam dark and the moon unvieled from the thick curtain of light. I shuddered. The moon was to be full again. But being on this journey will make me unsafe around all living things. I watched as Freesia and Rose spoke to each other by the shadows of the trees and I saw that Sanpe was using his wand to show Gandalf some tricks he knew. (Show off ) Nott was sitting alon under a tree away from the light of the glowing fire and away from the whole group itself. I looked behind Nott and to my shock saw a pair of glowing eyes in the tops of the trees. Then another peir appeared. I gave a small scream then shuddered at the thought of what it might be. Then I saw the peir of eyes move away from the camp. My urge to follow grew strong and without saying a word to the others I followed the path of the mysterious creature and never looked back.

I ran down the trail and deeper into the dark tented forest. I ran as fast as I could to keep up with the ever moving eyes. But as quike as they truned a corner as I followed they dissapeared. I had completely forgot about tyhe moon but before I could turn back a sharp poke to my back signaled that I had been discovered but not with friendly welcoming.
Old 12-21-2002, 03:23 PM   #363
unicorn14br
Elven Warrior

it

freesia was tired. but not TOO tired. her day had been productive. she had learned a new charm from professor snape, she had found some food in her robes pockets, and, while walking, she had found a branch perfect for what she had planned. the charm had to be the high point of her day. but the half-eaten package of peanut butter crackers, 3 packaged peppermints, the bag of dried veggie snacks, and a chocolate frog (that she always carried for when she got hungry during the day) had turned out to be the high point of everybody elses. when she had turned out her robe pockets, everyone had flocked around her, looking for all the world like starved, willing-to please puppies, and the growling of their stomachs audible. she had been parceling out food when professor snape strode over and said, "give me the food, MacIntire." the girls were outraged as she handed it over wordlessly, hoping he wasn't going to eat all of it. regretfully, the others backed away and sat forlornly by the path, but snape carried the food over and set it on a tree stump. he hunched over it as he took out his wand. curious, freesia sidled closer and heard him murmer a spell over the food. with a twirl-swish of his wand, there was twice as much food. startled, she came closer as he did it again. afraid to interrupt, but wishing to help, she asked," professor, erm... can i help? i'd like to learn how to do that."
startled, professor snape looked up. he glanced 'round at the weary girls and at freesia, wanting to help, then, "If you must MacIntire...the charm is duplicatus." she watched him once more, practicing the twirl-swish before joining in. she practiced on the peppermints (her first few coming out as peppermint striped plastic), but she soon got the hang of it and was multiplying peppermints galore....enough to feed a company twice their size! snape, seeing the humongous pile in front of her, said, "that will do, MacIntire, go share these with the others," shoving packages of crackers at her, before starting to duplicate some vegetables.
unicorn14br is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2002, 12:15 AM   #364
Silverstripe

As Freesia began to respond to Rose's question, they were interupted by a scream.

Rose looked around anxiously, and noticed that one member of their company was missing. "Cody!" Rose grabbed her wand and ran off in the direction of the sound, heedless of the danger.

It was then that the voice began calling to her again.
Rose...you can't hide, Rose. I know where you are. Come, Rose. Forget the werewolf. She would abandon you...just as your father did.

"MY FATHER DID NOT ABANDON ME!" screamed Rose.

Oh, he didn't? Was he ever there for you? The voice became softer, almost hypnotic. He was always too busy for you, Rose. Yes...always too busy with more IMPORTANT things than his own daughter. He betrayed you. And so will Cody. Come with me. I will lead you to your TRUE friends.

As if in a dream, Rose saw a figure cloaked in shadow appear and extend his hand for her to take. Instinctively, she reached out... and then some inner part of her mind cried out for her to stop.

"No!" Rose began to back away, still watching the dark figure.

When your so-called friends begin to turn on you, remember...me...

And with that the figure faded, but Rose knew she had not seen the last of him. Exhausted, Rose leaned against a mighty oak tree and wept.
Old 12-22-2002, 01:01 AM   #365
Silverstripe

But Rose had little time for tears; her friend could be in trouble. In fact, Rose was now almost certain that it was Cody herself who had screamed!
Rose, you fool, you nearly forgot about Cody! And that's exactly what the voice WANTED you to do! She rebuked herself sternly, then dried her eyes and moved swiftly on, praying that she wouldn't be too late to prevent a terrible disaster.

The shock of hearing the voice again had made Rose a little bit more cautious, and she decided to not to run, trading speed for stealth. Rose couldn't help Cody as well if she were having to fend off an attacker. But if Rose didn't get there quickly, Cody might be dead. So Rose walked as fast, perhaps faster, than she thought was safe, wincing internally every time a twig crunched under her foot.

Rose realized that she was lost; since she couldn't make her way back to the others, she had to find Cody, probably alone. After her encounter with the dark figure, Rose was much more alert, prepared to have to fight some evil creature at any moment. A bit odd, how the trees of Middle Earth seemed so much more....well, alive, than the trees at home. Or was it really so odd? This entire world seemed more alive than her own, and Rose knew it would be hard for her to leave Middle Earth. Yet she had to go home; they all had to go home. Right after they met Galadriel.

But first, Rose had to find Cody, which she couldn't do by sight. She looked around carefully, and when she was certain no one was watching her, Rose became the white horse once more, plunging deeper into the forest, towards Cody -- and towards danger!
Old 12-22-2002, 01:52 AM   #366
Fred Baggins
Belladona Gamgee of the night sky

Location: second star to the right and straight on till morning.
ooc: *snores* Will someone PM me when Frodo and Pippin matter again? Cause for now, theres nothing I can do since theres no way on Middle-Earth I could play a hogwart person, and...well my people kinda died for now.
Fred Baggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2002, 04:06 PM   #367
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

ooc: The hobbits are now talking to Dumbledor who is trying to find a way for them to return home at the same time as getting the Hogwarts students back.

ic Aragorn: We walked into a circular room that was bright by the golden sun. A beautiful bird was pertched in a corner looking at us curiously as though figuring out waht we were. Legolas smiled at the enchanting bird and it flew from its perch and rested on his shoulder folding its golden plumed wings gracefully and sang in joy of our meeting. The old wizard returned looking half solemn and half scared.
"Some of our Hogwarts residents have fallen into Middle Earth and I can only hope good finds them before evil."
I nodded in respons.
"Lets hope Gandlaf the gray will be that good."
I"I may have a way to get you back into your world but it will take awhile to find it. It is a special port key from the ministry that may have the power to put you back in your time but we still don't know were it will bring you. It could bring you into danger."
"It is worth a chance." I replied.
"And no dwarf will back down when there is still hope." cried Gimli bravely.
"Nor elf or halfling." put in Legolas followed by nods of agreement from the hobbits.
Boromir nodded as well standing strait with his hand on the hilt of his sword as though ready for anything that could happen.

ooc: Try that.

ic: Cody: The elves blind folded me and half dragged me up a ladder. It seemed to take ages for us to get to the top of the ladder and I suspected it would me a long fall if we were to jump. I blocked that though from my head trying not to scare myself into panick.

The last thing I want is to show these creatures that I am scared or weak.

I hoped Someone would notice my absence and help me but I could only let out one cry for help before a gag was fitted into my mouth. We reached a landing and I was pushed foreword. My gag was removed and my blindfold was taken as well. I gasped in half amazement and wonder. A real elf tall and proud stood before me. Save the arrow and the bow aimed at my heart it was an amazing site. Then I lost myself and screamed in pain.
I was about to transform into a werewolf...
Old 12-23-2002, 05:59 PM   #368
Adrian Baggins
Frodo's lil sis HP LotR fan

Hey Sicirus,
I want to join.
Secret charecter from lotr and HP.
Name: Adrian Potter Baggins
Race: Wizard (squared), Elf, Mortal, Hobbit
Fam. History: Legolas's daughter, Frodo's and Harry's sis, Garagornthe shifter's(wizard lotr dad) daughter, mortal dad unknown.
House: Gryphendor
Wand: Same as Harry's
staff: A 20karat gold staff with rainbow chrystal on top
Transformation: Wolf and other creatures
Pets: a stag, a cat(Alabaster Midnight), a wolf(Swift), and 2 owls (Fledgwing male and Hedwing female)
Age: 1 year younger than Frodo as a hobbit, 14 as a human, elf, and wizard.
Story:
"A transfer student from America has arrived," the headmaster said with a smile one night at dinner. Murrmers went through the crowd. "Hello," said a girl standing at the teachers table. She had deep piercing blue eyes and a warm smile. "She is a Gryphendor who is to be treated with respect and she is to be on the quittage team seeing as she is related vey closely to a friend of mine and has plaied on the American Pro team since she started school at AHogwarts. She will know all of the Gryphendor's names by the end of next week."
Later in the Gryphendor commonroom a girl ran up to her and
introduced herself as Cody.
Owner of the 3 unknown rings

I LIKE HIEI!! LOOK AT MY AVITAR IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHO THAT IS!!

H. Hysterically cold
I. Insanely unhuman
E. Effortlessly mocking
I. Irresistabely hott

"You're a team player, a save-the-day superhero *pause* I hate people like you." ~Hiei
Adrian Baggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2002, 08:45 PM   #369
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

ooc: You can join of course. Problemis first of all your cahracter is a bit confusing. Make her a bit morre of a simpler race and pets. Plus you must have a way in to getting in to the story itself. I'll introduce you.

IC: Cody: flash back: "Hello" said a new student as she sat down next to me after being sorted into the Gyffindor house. "Hello" She seemed to be very odd looking with her bright blue eyes eager for action it seemed. I felt depressed for I was scared of being in a boarding school let alon being a werewolf in a boarding school. The girl introduced herself as Adrian Baggins.
I never saw her much after that night off non stop chatter with her at dinner. I tried to wrinch my hands free of my bonds but knew it was no use for they were too tight. They cut my wrist cutting off my blood circulation just a bit. I knew as sson as I transformed I would brake these bonds and kill anything in reach.
"So said the new girl, what classes did you get." "All the classes for fourth years I guess." II responded half asleep. I had not much sleep that night as I had sat up all night crying. Adrian scooped herself up some eggs and flingend them at the Slytherins who had been busy having a food fight with the gryffindors. I moved quickly to avoid a boiled egg flying strait for my face. "I probably will have the same classes as you ." she said after flinging a newt eye at a blond wizard who ducked to late getting hit in the chest. She giggled slightly then returned to her paper. I have advanced potions for fifth years." I said in a sigh. "Oh" wel at least we have lunch and all the other classes." I nodded. "Probably"
The elves looked at me then forced me to my feet.
"What are you doing in these woods?" asked the head elf still pointing his bow threateningly.
"I got lost." I replied in a small scared voice.
"I was with..." before I could finish my sentence I felt my body heat up and pain shot through my limbs un mercyfully. The elves backed away in shock.
Old 12-25-2002, 12:20 PM   #370
Adrian Baggins

Quote:
Originally posted by Sicirus
ooc: You can join of course. Problemis first of all your cahracter is a bit confusing. Make her a bit morre of a simpler race and pets. Plus you must have a way in to getting in to the story itself. I'll introduce you.

IC: Cody: flash back: "Hello" said a new student as she sat down next to me after being sorted into the Gyffindor house. "Hello" She seemed to be very odd looking with her bright blue eyes eager for action it seemed. I felt depressed for I was scared of being in a boarding school let alon being a werewolf in a boarding school. The girl introduced herself as Adrian Baggins.
I never saw her much after that night off non stop chatter with her at dinner. I tried to wrinch my hands free of my bonds but knew it was no use for they were too tight. They cut my wrist cutting off my blood circulation just a bit. I knew as sson as I transformed I would brake these bonds and kill anything in reach.
"So said the new girl, what classes did you get." "All the classes for fourth years I guess." II responded half asleep. I had not much sleep that night as I had sat up all night crying. Adrian scooped herself up some eggs and flingend them at the Slytherins who had been busy having a food fight with the gryffindors. I moved quickly to avoid a boiled egg flying strait for my face. "I probably will have the same classes as you ." she said after flinging a newt eye at a blond wizard who ducked to late getting hit in the chest. She giggled slightly then returned to her paper. I have advanced potions for fifth years." I said in a sigh. "Oh" wel at least we have lunch and all the other classes." I nodded. "Probably"
The elves looked at me then forced me to my feet.
"What are you doing in these woods?" asked the head elf still pointing his bow threateningly.
"I got lost." I replied in a small scared voice.
"I was with..." before I could finish my sentence I felt my body heat up and pain shot through my limbs un mercyfully. The elves backed away in shock.
Look I will willingly take out being elf and mortal and my stag and the owl Hedwing. By the way your story was great but I didn't need to be sorted I was a Gryffindor at AHogwarts(Hogwarts America) and on he side my birtmark is a Gryffindor shield on my left shoulder and it became full color when I was sorted at AHogwarts. If I was not in Gryffindor I would die because of it. The quittage thing if a fact in the hist. of my character!GIVE ME AN UPDATE ON WHAT HAPPENED SO FAR BEFORE I JOINED! And if Harryisn't in this I am eithr way older than him or I am his grandaughter.

(story thread)
"I wonder where that girl I met on my first night here is. I haven't seen her in a long time," I said stroaking Fledgwing. "All I know is that something is very wrong here. Maybe I don't belong.Maybe, justmaybe Grandpa was wrong about me comming here and bing needed. He said they could use my help. Oh, I am just so worried about Swift. He has never been away from me before."(I fall asleep, Dream flashback age 5) "Grandpa can I keep him."(cuddles a baby wolf cub) "Oh, I guess so." (lts of running with cub he grows older change of sceanery to black Wraith-like voices)"We have your Grandpa, help us or he dies." (10 year old voice only stronger and not afraid) "No I won't help you ever you evil scum! Get emm Swift!"(long sound of fighting, till one wraith-like creature is left holding my grandpa)(malicious laughter) "HAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEE"(grandpa's spirit rises out of his body and is trapped by creature) "NOOOOOOOOOOOO"
(wake up)

H. Hysterically cold
I. Insanely unhuman
E. Effortlessly mocking
I. Irresistabely hott

"You're a team player, a save-the-day superhero *pause* I hate people like you." ~Hiei
Old 12-26-2002, 03:31 PM   #371
Silverstripe

ic: Rose: Rose continued to search for Cody, using all of her senses. Suddenly she heard a stopped and pricked up her ears. She had heard the sound of Cody's voice! Certain, now, that she was near, Rose transformed back into human form. It was quieter that way. She heard the sound of voices and crept in closer. Now Rose was close enough to see what was happening: Cody had been captured by elves! Cody had fallen to her knees, a pained expression on her face, obviously about to become a werewolf. And if that happened here, the elves would kill Cody...although probably not before the werewolf had bitten some of them! Rose darted in to support her friend, praying the elves would listen to her when she tried to reason with them.

ic: Arriana: Arriana Nott watched Gallaghan charge off alone into the night. Arriana rolled her eyes. Idiot... She got up along with the rest of the group, though, and began to follow Gallaghan.

Gandalf held them back. "Wait! It is safer for Rose Gallaghan to find her friend alone," he said sternly, in a voice that left no room for argument.
Old 12-26-2002, 03:37 PM   #372
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

ic: Cody: Rose to my releif jumped onto the landing and pried to elves away from me in warning. They looked at her in half shock and fingered their knives threateningly. The head elf came up to her but was pushed back.
Was pushed back by me. I was drooling in the mouth from the pain in my body but I kept my thoughts and strained them on protecting Rose and escaping. Rose stoped me as I almost unconciously fell off the landing but instead transformed into a four legged beast and bounded off the tree in a painful landing to the ground. I bounded away ignoring the girl who had just appeared in the path ahead.
Old 12-26-2002, 03:42 PM   #373
Adrian Baggins

I sat at the desk in professor McGonnagle's(sp) room telling her what had happened."My dear child I think your grandfather was right in sending you here," she said trying to comfort me, "also you are to be allowed to go to Hagrid's hut to see Swift any time when you are not class as long as you break no rules." "Swift is comming here?" I asked questioningly because wolves were not really allowed, but then again neither was multiple pets really. I only had them because of my homesickness and my Grandfather was a friend of the headmaster's."Now run along and get to class, but watch out I think your dream might be warning you of something."

H. Hysterically cold
I. Insanely unhuman
E. Effortlessly mocking
I. Irresistabely hott

Old 12-26-2002, 03:49 PM   #374
Silverstripe

Rose would soon transform into the white horse and follow Cody -- but first, she had to persuade the elves not to hurt her friend. The elf who appeared to be the leader was already loudly demanding an explanation. Somehow Rose was certain that, agressive though they might be, they were good people. She only hoped she was right!

She sighed and turned to the elven leader. "I'll try to answer any questions you have. But please, ask quickly, that's my friend out there, and I don't want her to get hurt."
Or for her to harm anyone else!
Old 12-26-2002, 03:59 PM   #375
Adrian Baggins

What had McGonnagle(sp) ment my dreams might be warning me of something I pondered as I walked to my first class that morning(potions). I wondered if Professor Snape might know what she ment. For some reason although he was head of Slytherin house and was mean to the othe Gryfindors he was always nice to me and treated me like he treated his Slytherins. Maybe he had been friends with Grandpa at school or maybe he owed Grandpa because he had been exceptionally mean to him.Oh well,all I know is that the other Gryfindor's envied me because they didn't get complimented on their potions like I did.

H. Hysterically cold
I. Insanely unhuman
E. Effortlessly mocking
I. Irresistabely hott

Old 12-26-2002, 08:44 PM   #376
Silverstripe

ic:Rose: flashback: "Hello, I'm Adrian Baggins." The blue-eyed new girl was sitting at Rose and Freesia's table, directly across from Freesia. "That's Adrian, all right," whispered Danny, the boy on Rose's left. "Teacher's pet. Honestly, even Snape thinks she can do no wrong!" Rose smiled. Her sympathies here were mostly with Adrian Baggins. People had commented on Snape's treatment of Rose, too, when she'd first arrived: he was still very strict with her, but always fair. But as Adrian began to brag about her abilities, Rose saw why Danny was so hostile towards the blue-eyed girl. Her constant bragging was getting on Rose's nerves as well! Yet Adrian didn't speak as one who was intentionally being rude, but as if she simply didn't know any better. Still...as Adrian detailed the compliments she'd received from all the teachers, Rose gave Freesia a disgusted look, and the two girls quickly excused themselves and left the table.

Rose blinked, wondering why the sight of the elves had triggered the memory of Adrian Baggins, of all people! Adrian, whom she'd never spoken to more than once! Rose sighed softly, then listened as the elf began to ask a question.
Old 12-27-2002, 12:35 PM   #377
Adrian Baggins

Luckilly after her potions class Adrian and Snape had break. Adrian stayed in Snape's room after the lesson and thinking she wanted more compliments Snape said, "That was a wonderfully done potion on werewolves you did today. Your's are better than the ones I make for professor Lupin. Maybe he will let you make his instead of me." "That is not why I am here Professor Snape. I wanted a second oppenion(sp) about this dream I had last night," I told him looking from my book."What on earth happened in this dream?" he asked shocked at me having to run to the teacher for help.(AHogwarts gives advanced classes so I had been doing this stuff for years so perfect grades) I told him what happened in my dream. "...and Professor McGonnagle(sp) said to be careful and keep my guard up that it might be a warning." "I agree with her. Be very careful. Do you want me to have little Draco(Draco Malfoy's son my age I decided Harry was my grandpa unless he is in this story if he is it is reg. Draco) and the guys walk with you?" he said after I finished. "No, I will be fine," I told him not wanting to be seen walking with Draco because that would just raise suspicion on my part and make me easier to find by whatever it was.
I reread my grandfather's will where it stated that I should go to Lundon Hogwarts where he went to school and decided to send an owl to my brother that no one but a few teachers and of cource the headmaster knew about. I sent it with Fledggy(Fledgwing) and got a letter back from my brother the next day at mail time. A couple of my friends, my only friends Harold(Ron's son Harry for short) and Elizabeth(Hermionie's daughter Lizz or Lizzy for short) urged me to open it, but I wouldn't. Late I did. It read:

"Dear Adi,
Good to hear from you again. I think that the Professors are right about you dream. So watch out for yourself and be careful. Odd things have happened at that school. I miss you and I really love you. On a lighter note, Cassy and I got married and are expecting our first child or possibly twins on... your birthday. then we can have joint party's.Best wishes. I wish you were at home.
Your loving brother,
Brandon Greggory Potter
P.S. Stay out of trouble Missy."

"Missy? Brother? Who is this dude Adi?" Lizzy asked looking over my shoulder. "Keep this secret okay. He is my brother."

H. Hysterically cold
I. Insanely unhuman
E. Effortlessly mocking
I. Irresistabely hott

Old 12-27-2002, 01:06 PM   #378
Silverstripe

ooc: The story takes place while Harry is in school. He's not part of our company because it's not his task; he's busy stopping Voldemort.

ic: Rose:

"Why were you and your ... friend... in these woods?" asked the elf.

"We were making our way to Lothlorien," Rose said, "and Cody, well, I guess she knew what was about to happen, so she went off alone. And I followed."

"Were the two of you travelling alone, then?"

"No," said Rose, knowing she could not lie to these elves, "there were other companions. Gandalf the Gray--"

At those words, the elf motioned for her to stop speaking. "You are a friend of Gandalf? But why would he let two girls go wandering off in these woods alone?"

"Cody, as you have seen, isn't exactly an ordinary girl," said Rose, a grim expression on her face. "Listen, I have to go after her now, I have to find her!"

The girl who had been on the path walked up to the elves, and said, in a clear, very American accent, "Please let her go. I can answer most of your questions, I think."

Rose glanced at the girl, and her eyes widened in shock. It was none other that Adrian Baggins!

"Adrian?! How did you..."

"I'll tell you later. Gandalf said you need to find Cody."

The elves, who also looked amazed, gave Rose permission to go. Swiftly, she ran to find her werewolf friend -- before anything else could happen!
Old 12-27-2002, 01:19 PM   #379
Adrian Baggins

(not story line) okay so Brandon Greggoy is our older bro and harry is my age.Frodo is my bro in middle earth form and our grandpa is Rudyard Potter a mortal man who I was told was my grandpa. He is actually my step grandpa. Mrs.potter(Harry, Brandon, and my grandmother) remarried.

(storyline) Okay I said changing into a hobbit. "The fellowship minus gandalf fell through this portal thingy. I am a witch and Frodo's sis at the same time. I have been living 2 lives. These people are from anotyher dimension. I think they are going to help me save my grandfather and elves who don't leave well enough alone will be banquished(sp) to live with the dwarves. At least that is what Gandalf says," I tell the elves. "We must believe you," the leader says, "You answered all of the questions we were going to ask. Take us to Gandalf."

H. Hysterically cold
I. Insanely unhuman
E. Effortlessly mocking
I. Irresistabely hott

Old 12-27-2002, 01:40 PM   #380
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

ooc: Okay ardrian you are changing the whole story. We really need to know how the heck you canlive in two dimenshions and Frodo does not have a sister let alon a witch for a sister. Your character is confussing and is changing the whole story.
We were really going out to seek council with Galadriel about how to get the ring out of our world and back to ME. We were also going to have to get Voldie away from thr ing since he wants to take it for his oen evil purposes.
And snape was with us the whole time in ME how could he have been talking to you?
Did you read the whole story?
I don't mean to put you down but younare making the story cobfussing and out of line.
But if everyone agrees to playing by this than we can.