Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 11-11-2002, 01:56 PM   #361
Fred Baggins
Belladona Gamgee of the night sky

Location: second star to the right and straight on till morning.
*I glared at her* Why didn't you let Aeryn kill The Shadow! I no longer trust you. Please leave this room.
Pacha:Most likely.
Cusco:Bring it on.
~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`
Yes, I'm female. Fred Baggins is my NICKNAME!
"The reason of the unreasonable treatment of my reason so enfeebles my reason, that with reason I complain of your beauty."~Don Quixote
"Once upon a time there was a magical land where it never rained. The End."~from the movie 'Holes'
()_))_Crayola_))_>
Fred Baggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2002, 02:02 PM   #362
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

"but Freddy...... do you not understand? " I left his room and went to talk to Elrond.

losi': "Elrond I have something to tell you." i told him about Aeryn and Zavron and about Freddy's strange behavior.

Elrond: "this is indeed strange. I know nothing of this shadow that freddy speaks about. but I can assure you that Zavron is good, and he is not the shadow that freddy speaks of."

I thanked Elrond and left his room.
I must not fear. Fear is the mind killer. Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. - Dune
Ms. Undomial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2002, 02:11 PM   #363
Fred Baggins

*I sat up and dressed, but not in the clothes provided. I was able to find my clothes, and thankfully my horn. I washed my face, and walked out, trying to find Aeryn. That is when Elrond stopped me.*

Elrond: Freddy, Losi has told me of this shadow that you speak of. Pray, what is it?

Freddy:*ignores him and keep walking*

Elrond: DO NOT IGNORE ME!

Freddy: *turns around* The ever dewlling Shadow, now lives. He is consuming Zavron, and I am the only one that knows anything about it.

Elrond: *Thinking he is dilusional* Come on Freddy, you must rest.
"The reason of the unreasonable treatment of my reason so enfeebles my reason, that with reason I complain of your beauty."~Don Quixote
"Once upon a time there was a magical land where it never rained. The End."~from the movie 'Holes'
()_))_Crayola_))_>
Old 11-11-2002, 03:50 PM   #364
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

I left Elrond and I knew that he would do something about Freddy. I went to the stables and mounted Namarie. I soon as I was out of site of Rivendell i put Namarie to a run. I thought two people talking in the distance. I slowed Namarie down to a canter, when I was in sight of the strangers I saw that it was Caelwen talking to a dark blue robed figure who vanished into the trees as soon as she caught sight of me.

Losi': "Caelwen! hello! who was that person you were talking to?"

Caelwen: "no one of importance. what are you doing out here?"

Losi: "I decided to come out riding. is there a problem with that?" I then told her about Aeryn and Zavron, and about Freddy's 'shadow'. she listend with interest at the information.

Caelwen: "poor Freddy, he never wanted to come here. Losillewen, is it alright if I talk to you? "

I looked around and then nodded my head.

Caelwen: "Well it is like this, I went out riding a hour ago and then came upon a person all dressed in dark blue. "Hello!" I said, "what brings you to this land?" the figure looked at me and then said "Caelwen? is it really you?" I then ran foward to greet my long lost friend. Minuial was her name, a elf that I met in mirkwood long ago. I told her almost everything about my life after we parted. "

Losi: "May I meet her?"

Caelwen: "I guess so. she knew that I was in this land and came to look for me. there is something dredful going on abroad. I cannot tell you what now. we must talk to Elrond imedeitly!" she called in quenya and a elf came out of the trees. "Minuial this is Losillewen, Losillewen this is my long lost friend Minuial."

Losillewen: "Minuial, it is a pleasure to meet you." Minuial looked up at me and I gasped in suprise. "Aurora!" I started talking rapidly to her in Quenya. "it has been long. too long."

Minuial/Aurora: "yes it has been way too long Rose Maiden. Caelwen I have met Losillewen before. Aurora was my childhood name and Rose Maiden was hers. come we have much to talk about."

Losillewen/Rose Maiden: "we can talk at Imladris. we must get there soon!"

we all rode back and eventually got to Rivendell.

ooc: I will write more later!
I must not fear. Fear is the mind killer. Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. - Dune

Last edited by Ms. Undomial : 11-11-2002 at 03:52 PM.
Old 11-11-2002, 04:09 PM   #365
Fred Baggins

*I looked out of the window, trying to figure out why Elrond looked the door. Then it struck me. They thought I was crazy. They thought the Shadow was a figment of my imagination! I grumbled to myself trying to think of a way to prove to them about the Shadow. I knew now that it was Zavron that Aeryn was holding her sword to.*

Freddy's Journal

He haunted only my dreams before, but now He haunts while I am awake to. He trys to make me think others are Him. Today he made me think Zavron was Him. I relized this to late. I yelled at Losi' because I thought she was keeping Aeryn from killing him. I must apoligize as soon as she gets back, but Elrond has looked me in my room. They think I'm nuts! Probably I would think so to, if it weren't that others have seen Him to. I must go, I hear a key in the door.
()_))_Crayola_))_>
Old 11-11-2002, 05:02 PM   #366
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

When we got to Rivendell, we went up to Elrond and Minuial told him that the Shadow was Abroad.

Minuial: "Elrond, The Shadow has taken form and is here, haunting the hobbit."

Elrond: "he said that he thought it was Zavron, I thought he was dilusional, He is locked in his room at this very moment."

Minuial: "May I see him? I might be able to get the shadow out of his mind."

Elrond: "by all means, go ahead."

Minuial: "thank you."

Losi': "I will lead you there Minuial. come, this way."

I led Minuial to Freddy's room. I unlocked the door and saw that he was sitting on his bed.

Losi: "Hello Freddy." with that he turned around.

Freddy: "Hello Losillewen. I am sorry I yelled at you. please forgive me."

Losi' : "it is alright Freddy. this is my friend Minuial, she is going to try to get the shadow out of your mind. "

Minuial walked over to him and put her hands on his temples. she closed her eyes. there seemed to be a struggle going on bettween her and the shadow. it was a hour before she took her hands off freddy. she backed away from him and said: "the Shadow will haunt you no more Freddy. it has left to haunt someone elses mind."
With that we left the room and started walking towards the halls of fire, there we talked about ages past and where we would go after we left Imladris.

Last edited by Ms. Undomial : 11-11-2002 at 05:05 PM.
Old 11-11-2002, 08:11 PM   #367
Fred Baggins

*I knew that though the shadow was gone from my mind, it would still haunt me. It always had...it always would, and not even the greatest could rid Him from my dreams. This messenger of death was my eternal companion, and nothing, least of all a struggle for mearly an hour could get rid of him.*

"Thankyou m'am. I am in your debt. The Shadow is not a pleasent thing to have lurking in your mind."
()_))_Crayola_))_>
Old 11-11-2002, 08:36 PM   #368
Aeryn
Bank'ress of Sith

Aeryn, after being shot by that goody goody Losillewen limped into the home with the help of Zavron, her dignity still intact, and hate burning in her heart.
When Losi' came to apoligize, Aeryn ignored her pleas ignored her completely. This was the last time Losi' would get in her way.

Aeryn went to speak with Freddy, when she came near the door, she saw Elrond storm out of it. This got her curiousity going. She went in to see Freddy sitting at a small hobbit-sized desk writing in a small book. A Journal, she thought. She smiled at the back of the Hobbit's head, who seemingly didn't notice her.
"I used to keep a journal, until it was lost. Keep it over your heart Freddy for it may save your life one day." Then she turned slowly and left the blinking hobbit to his rest.

OOC Losi' desnt need to be such a goody goody! come on Katie!

This one is deactivated, I think.
Aeryn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2002, 08:39 PM   #369
Fred Baggins

ooc:Um...Aeryn can me freind join please? Pretty pretty please?

ic:*Does not hear Aeryn, except in the very heart of his being, and without knowing it remembered these words for the rest of his life. From that day forth he always carried his journal over his heart.*
()_))_Crayola_))_>

Last edited by Fred Baggins : 11-11-2002 at 08:44 PM.
Old 11-11-2002, 09:03 PM   #370
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

ooc: Aeryn- sorry!! I don't mean to!

ic: We were talking merrily in the halls of fire when the door opened and the figure of Aeryn was standing in the door way.

Losi: "Hello Aeryn. I am glad to see that you are up and about! come join us."

Caelwen: "yes please do. I would like you to meet my friend, Minuial. " Caelwen thinking: Losillewen sure seems like she doesn't even remember the fact that she shot Aeryn in the leg..... very interesting....

Last edited by Ms. Undomial : 11-11-2002 at 09:05 PM.
Old 11-11-2002, 09:08 PM   #371
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

ooc: Lubyla- of course you may join! we need more people despretly!!!
Old 11-11-2002, 09:11 PM   #372
Lubyla
Princess Lubyla Greenleaf of the Stars

Location: Sitting in a quiet forest, looking at the darkness and the stars...
ooc: Yippie! If you need a descript of Lubyla... PM me.

ic: Out side the window of some type of meeting I sat in a tree, high enough for them not to see me, but low enough for me to see them.* I wonder what all the who ha is about. No matter, I jist need to get home.

``````````````````````````````
It cannot be seen, cannot be felt,
Cannot be heard, cannot be smelt.
It lies behind stars and under hills,
And empty holes it fills.
It comes first and follows after,
Ends life, kills laughter
`````````````````````````````

Last edited by Lubyla : 11-11-2002 at 09:18 PM.
Lubyla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2002, 09:18 PM   #373
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

ooc: Lubyla- please post your description here; it is what most people do and we don't want to go to all the trouble to PM you!
Old 11-11-2002, 09:21 PM   #374
Fred Baggins

*I wandered out, seeing Caelwen, Losi' and Aeyrn, and wondered what was going on. I also wondered when dinner was.*
()_))_Crayola_))_>
Old 11-11-2002, 09:23 PM   #375
Lubyla

ooc: ok, I'll try to find one*sifts through some papers.*

Update:
found it!:

Name:Lubyla Greenleaf
Race: Elf
Age: Uh, *counts on fingers, then toes, then pulls someone else over and counts on thier fingers and toes...* Let me get back to you on that
Description: Tall, has waist long hair as gold as the leaves of Lothlorien, is clad in all white. Has a silver horse with her.
Wepons: Bow and arrows she makes herself, and a blade of Mirthil she keeps at her side.
Personality and tradmark remark: Doesnt like strangers. If she doesn't know you, she wont trust you. "Never Trust A Wizard"
Random Facts Fred wants me to add: She is the sister of Legolas.Has a bird.

Last edited by Lubyla : 11-11-2002 at 09:37 PM.
Old 11-11-2002, 09:28 PM   #376
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

ooc: ok, that works. do you want me to tell you the story line so you know what just happed? or did you read it and you understood it?(sorry Aeryn! I just couldn't help myself! )
Old 11-11-2002, 09:29 PM   #377
Lubyla

ooc: I read through. Thnx though.

Old 11-11-2002, 09:29 PM   #378
Fred Baggins

ooc: *Rolls on the ground laughing.* I love you descript every time!*Then glares at her* BUT YOU KEEP FORGETTING ABOUT YOU BRO!
()_))_Crayola_))_>
Old 11-11-2002, 09:30 PM   #379
Aeryn
Bank'ress of Sith

Aeryn spoke no word to Losi' or even acknowledged her...she was very good at ignoring elves. Aeryn made small gestures of friendliness towards Caelwen, but nothing extensive.
An owl hooted...but it wasn't an owl...it was someone immitating an owl. Aeryn's eyes swerved all over the tree's, suddenly feeling watched. She wuickly gathered her things, and pushed past Losi' making no attempt to apologize, when she her Losi' turn to follow, Aeryn's head snapped back and she said ferociously, "Never follow me, ever, you are not welcome near me." and left quickly.

Welcome Lubyla. Fred, mailbox is full.

This one is deactivated, I think.
Aeryn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2002, 09:34 PM   #380
Fred Baggins

riiiight! The DRINKS. Gotcha((Emperors new grove referance for those of you compleastly clueless...like I said I'm in one of those moods. Lubyla knows.))*Rolls on the ground laughing at her Increadibly lame joke*
()_))_Crayola_))_>