Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 04-01-2003, 09:42 AM   #341
Finrod Felagund
King of Nargothrond

OOC: Whoa calm down, my character is just confused, don't be offended.
Old 04-01-2003, 01:55 PM   #342
Fred Baggins
Belladona Gamgee of the night sky

Location: second star to the right and straight on till morning.
Apologies and Changes

ooc: It's not you Finrod. I've just been thinking over some things that's been said in the Characters Thread. Now I don't agree with a lot of the things, and I certaintly don't like having people tell me how I should use my creative abilities. But Just forget about what Freddy said about being Maia. I certaintly am changing that, that's overbored a little*Laughs* Just a little!
And forget about Saurons final defeat. Star, I don't think we need to mention that in this RP or any other. When we talk about the Quest, let's just have it be something else. That's great for a fanfic, but I don't think for the RPs.

ic: "You two have not recieved your assignments yet. Then the Broken Heart returns, we must be ready. And remember friends, with war, lose and sorrow, comes also victory. Now go to your friends for now, it is not wise to be talking so in daylight. Meet me here tonight. And above all be careful. Speak not of this meeting to you companions. Dismissed."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Things never stay the same Nydassi. Get used to it. I'm keeping an eye on you. Apperantly even after five years here, you have not learned reasponsibilty. I will treat you as one who has been alive for five years, not one who has mearly been here five years. And even at that you are not yet even in your tweens. You are a child who needs to much training in to few days, for the comming changes."
Pacha:Most likely.
Cusco:Bring it on.
~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`
Yes, I'm female. Fred Baggins is my NICKNAME!
"The reason of the unreasonable treatment of my reason so enfeebles my reason, that with reason I complain of your beauty."~Don Quixote
"Once upon a time there was a magical land where it never rained. The End."~from the movie 'Holes'
()_))_Crayola_))_>
Old 04-02-2003, 07:43 PM   #343
Lubyla
Princess Lubyla Greenleaf of the Stars

Location: Sitting in a quiet forest, looking at the darkness and the stars...
"Right, just like everyone else." I turned and walked back to the others, where a leaned my back against a treetrunk. Illali padded over and rested her head on my lap.

'What is the matter?'

"Everything Illali, just everything. Should I have left in the first place?I mean left Faith. In the first place I think I should have never left Earylin"(ooc: Mundane Earth for now, I needed to call in something)

'Well, that wasn't truely up to you, now was it. Nor was leaving here the first time.'

"I miss my family. They problebly think me dead."

'I wouldn't bet on that. They know where you are, er, sort of.'

"Then why donr they come to find me!"

'It isn't that simple, othwise, they would.'

I sighed and stroked Illali's fur. How much I missed my family and Ireland.And that one glimpse of it was enough to drive anyman to death.
````````````````````````

Andodulin flew into the nearby trees, watching Freddy.

``````````````````````````````
It cannot be seen, cannot be felt,
Cannot be heard, cannot be smelt.
It lies behind stars and under hills,
And empty holes it fills.
It comes first and follows after,
Ends life, kills laughter
`````````````````````````````
Old 04-03-2003, 12:12 AM   #344
Fred Baggins

*Freddy wasn't to surprised when the black bird flew from the tree branch to perch on his shoulder. What surprised him was a black warg, running up to Hunter*

"Sir," *The warg said, after bowing to the warg "An hour ago, I recived news of an army of westerness men approching our teritory, lead by a rather youthful man. I myself only recently saw any of them, and that was the leader. I was unable to guess an age, though young at least, his face was covered in the fashion of the Westerness men. But if he is trying to attack us, I'm sure there's very little chance he would succede." *Freddy assumed the warg must be Kin. His guess was mostly correct, though slightly off base.
"Serinity, this is quite a pleasent surprise. I don't belive I've seen you since that last meeting in Rivendale." *Serenity whirled to look at the one who had just spoken. The speaker, looked up, and though she could not see his face, she saw his sword at his side, and knew that he was Resta.*
"The reason of the unreasonable treatment of my reason so enfeebles my reason, that with reason I complain of your beauty."~Don Quixote
"Once upon a time there was a magical land where it never rained. The End."~from the movie 'Holes'
()_))_Crayola_))_>
Old 04-03-2003, 07:14 PM   #345
Lubyla

"Aye, it has been long." Her hair fell upon her shoulders, nothing had changed, same pale face, same hair with the same two daggers in it. The only thing different, was teh fact thatr she knew more things about how to use wepons."What brings you about this place?"

Old 04-03-2003, 08:28 PM   #346
Fred Baggins

*He motioned to his wound* "A morgul blade...that gets used. The Countess was fabled to be the best healer close enough to Thirelind. Of course, I am severly risiking my position being here, but I'm an elf, with a mission." *He frowned and even though Serenity couldn't see it, he was afraid she might have, and quickly put on a normal face*
()_))_Crayola_))_>
Old 04-03-2003, 08:34 PM   #347
Lubyla

Serenity's Morgul blade hung at her side. "I t was not I who did it, for I would never actually USE my blade." She laughed, for he knew all this. "What news have you heard of Nydassi, I am very much interested in her story, the amature".

`/\`/\`/\`/\`/\`/\`/\`/\`/\`/\`/\`/\`/\`/\`/\`/\`

I stayed at the tree, watching everyone pass by. 'The perfect time to run' I thought, and Illali knew it.

'Now that would be the foolish thing to do, wouldn't it.'

"I know" I sighed.

Old 04-04-2003, 10:32 PM   #348
Fred Baggins

*He shrugged* I havn't seen her since her return. It's to bad that. I was hoping her parents would have come along. Anyway, she goes by the name Starlight Adams now, and at this point I'm not sure she knows who she really is, or where she really belongs."
*The tigeress ran until she reached an army of westerness men. She went straight to the leader, and began to walk alongside her.* 'The lioness is in Thirelind. And I think they know that you are coming.'

"Good, I want them to know. We will be there best friend and there worst enemy as they deem worthy. Remember, we fight not for us, or either of them. What did the lioness seem to think about your telling me?"

'She didn't say anything. She's the one that told me to come back.'

"We will do as we must then."

*The tigeress nodded determindly along with her*
()_))_Crayola_))_>
Old 04-05-2003, 02:10 AM   #349
Fred Baggins

I'm not sure you long I had spaced out, but when I came to Calien still hadn't answered my question. It was very odd, a sort of day-dream, though not invinted in my mind.

For a split second, I didn't even notice what had happened. All I knew is that I hadn't been able to finish what I had wanted and now the Wargs bane had killed another. When I took a second glance at the one I had killed though, I felt emotions flow through me that I hadn't felt since I had found my twin Brother dead. Only these where worse, because I knew I was the cause of the death of my best friend.

I woke up startled, and in a cold sweat. I'd had another one of those dreams. Ever since Kathie and Star had dissapeared five years ago, I had been having the same type of dreams. But that was all it was. I'm not sure what happened those five years ago, when my two best friends who where living in two separate parts of the world had dissapeared on the same day, even the same hour. But I knew it couldn't be my fault, besides what my dreams where trying to tell me.
I looked out the airplane window, and nearly clapped for joy. Down below me was a site I hadn't seen for nearly twelve years, the most beautiful thing I knew. Ireland.
I reached under my seat, pulling things out, anxious to feel Ireland again, even though I knew it would still be at least another half an hour before we got to the airport. Last off all was the cane, that had been a gift from my uncle, just before I came here. It was wooden with wolves carved on it, and the top shaped like a dagger with a wolves head for the handle. I didn't need it much anymore, but there where times when the pain got to much, and I would need it. Last fall I had fallen off a horse and broken my leg. I havn't been walking to good since then, and it was spring.
Half an hour later I was finally abel to stand up, and streach my leg. I stood in the baggage claim, waiting for my tolkien decorated bags to come out. Since I hadn't used my leg for about 24 hours, it was exeptionally sore, and I was using the cane. Then someone came up behind me, and grabbed my cane right from under me. I swung around, backpack in hand, and just barely stoppped it before it had hit the man who had taken my cane. There with my cane in hand, was a child-hood friend who went back even before Star.
"Farmboy! What are you doing here?"
"Well, that's a nice way to greet someone you havn't seen for nearly five years!"
I rolled my eyes and motioned to the cane.
"O...right."
He handed the cane back and grabbed my last peice of luggage off the belt before it passed.
"I assume this is yours...it's got--is this a wolf?--on it."
"Warg actually, and yes it is mine. Be VERY carefull with it, Tel'raa's in there."
"The real wolf. Well then, Let's get this stuff to the car." He picked up a few of my things, and I took the kennel. "I thought Kathie's siter was going to pick me up. Isn't she my roommate after all?"
"She couldn't make it. Some last minuet thing came up, and she called to see if we would take her."
"We?"
By now we had the thngs loaded in the car. I opened the passenger side, and nearly screamed. "McSauron, Mrs. Adams! I havn't seen you since I left Ireland!" McSauron and Mrs. Adams, where Star's parents. We talked on the wa to my Dorm. I was so happy, I had been accepted to this collage, because of Naa Tel'raa a wolf I had brought up from puppy hood, though she wasn't the first, and would be able to room in the same room as Kathie's sister. She and I had become very close since the dissapearences, and i had been very upset to see her leave...

Last edited by Fred Baggins : 04-05-2003 at 02:25 AM.
Old 04-05-2003, 02:23 AM   #350
Fred Baggins

"Since I havn't seen you...face to face that is...since Star..well you know...dissapeared, I would like to express my deepest apologies. I miss her just as much as you do. Maybe more, you hae no idea what it is like to lose so much, just like that in little more than 15 years."
"Well...Faith...it HAS been five years. The wound has healed."
I frowned inwardly. "Twelve years has not been enough for MY wound to heal." I never saw the embarrased look that passed between them.
I was dropped off at my dorm and began to make myself comfortable. But before I could do anything, there was the issue of Tel'raa. Luckly the collage wasn't to far of a place I would remember quite well. I took a taxi to the rental place, and got the car I was supposed to be driving for the next year. I knew the way by heart, though I had never driven there.
But eventually I pulled up the long dirt driveway, up to three graves, in front of a pile off ash, and alongside a long-dead tree with a rotting tree house in it. I opened the kennel door, and let Tel'raa run around knowing she ould come back. She was like Buddy in so many ways. She would come back. And she would never harm ANYone. I put the flowers on my brother's grave. Buddy would have been able to sence the fire if he had still been there. I put the flower's on one sister's grave. And he would have been able to find my parents to. Or maybe if he had stayed they would have come back. The flowers on my eldest sister's grave. I got up and began to walk away from the graves and the ash. There are so many maybes. Maybe my parents are at the same place as kathie and Star. Very doubtful, but maybe if say Freddy had never been killed, my parents would have never dissapeared. And then certaintly if my parents had never dissapeared, I never would have had to go to America. Then Kathie would have never dissapeared, and Star would probably have been in her "happy place" I looked up. Next to me was Tell'raa, and in front of me was the ruins of the castle, where everything had begun to change. Yet that castle looked more framiliar than I remembered as though I had seen it somewhere else...

Of course. That castle somehow was the same as Calien's! I remember making that discovery the first and last time I had been there. Then Calien began to talk.

ooc: WHERE ARE YOU KATHIE!?
Old 04-06-2003, 01:44 PM   #351
Lubyla

~"~"~"~"~"~"~:Meanwile in Mundane Earth:~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~

Stars parents returned from their trip to the store.

"Where is Starlight?" Said my father.

"Gone again." Mother replied.

"But she was just here!"

"I know. She was just here to show us she was still alive."

"Should we--"

"NO! I will not go there! Not ever again, or as long as I can help
it."

"But why not, do you miss no one there? It has been years!"

"And it shall be years. Nydassi will return, and she will have to chose, just as I had."

"How are you so sure? The prophecies!"

"They lie! Never have they come true, NEVER!."

"There is a first time for everything."

"Why do you wish to go?!?!"

"Because I want my daughter. It would have been one thing if it was just her, but it is also Faith and Kathy, and others I fear."

"I won't, I can't, I--"

"What if we go, only for a molment, only to see where everyone is."

"You may, but I shall stay here."

"You know I can only travel between worlds with you."

Mother sighed."Perhaps, later."

`````````````````````````````````

"It does not surprise me Resta, that they did not come. What surprises me is that all of the others came this late."

````````````````````````````````

"What is wrong Illali?" I could see the trouble in her face

"Nothing, nothing you can do." She rested her head back down.

Old 04-06-2003, 04:55 PM   #352
Fred Baggins

"Yes, I find that rather puzzling myself. It is as if it where in preparation ofr something. Look...about Doncamiel. I would be careful around her nowadays. She's been rather snappy, at times, then at others complealty normal. Puzzling...and frightening. I wish some of us Middle-earthers where filled in a bit more on what's happening."
()_))_Crayola_))_>
Old 04-06-2003, 05:03 PM   #353
Lubyla

"Yes, I have had my runin with Doncamiel, though she seemed quite pleasant. From what I've heard, much of the time she is like a boar. She seemed not herself, she though t I was a Nazgul" She thought for a molment.

Old 04-06-2003, 05:27 PM   #354
Fred Baggins

"I wonder why that is. It certaintly couldn't be because she hasn't seen you in over 5 years, and because you carry a nazgul blade, and wear all black and cover your face. How could she possibly mistake YOU for a nazgul LADY Serinty."
()_))_Crayola_))_>
Old 04-06-2003, 05:34 PM   #355
Lubyla

She glared at him on the word Lady." My face was not covered at the time, just as it isn't now. I was talking with Lady Kathy, who I suppose is higly regarded here, Lord Resta."

Old 04-08-2003, 08:49 PM   #356
Fred Baggins

"I wouldn't know. I havn't seen her of yet, only heard of this Lady who came to visit the Countess after the Lady Starlight left. Personally I don't know who to feel more sorry for. The maids and servants who dearly miss their beloved Lady Starlight who was always so kind, or Star who was cursed on her birthdate to seek for a home endlessly until her days end."
()_))_Crayola_))_>
Old 04-09-2003, 07:20 PM   #357
Fred Baggins

A shudder passed over the tiny six year old body of Dawn Bluesbane, and her eyes shot open. She had to get out of here, that's all she remembered. She stood up quickly and sat back down just as quickly holding her head. Thoughts of the concusion filled her body. She had to get back to ceallyn, her mum would be able to heal this.
And it all flooded back to her in a rush of memories, the dreams she had been having. They hadn't been dreams, they had been memories. She wasn't Dawn Wilson, or Dawn Bluesbane, she was the Princess of the Morning Light, and more importantly the ture ruler of Ceallyn.
()_))_Crayola_))_>
Old 04-09-2003, 07:30 PM   #358
Lubyla

"I think in some ways they both had it worse than the other. Though I must say, Star is in for more trouble."

^^^^^^^^^^^Mundane Earth^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Days passed, and not a sign of Star.

"It has been three weeks Rita, don't you think we should go now?"

She sighed." Only if we must. What of our home though?"

"Jissabell will be here."

"Right. Well, lets go...I suppose." Together, in an instant, they were gone, and stood in the kingdom of Ceallyn.

Old 04-09-2003, 09:09 PM   #359
Silverstripe
Empress of the Writewraiths

Location: Running around somewhere inside my head. So what are YOU doing here?!
ooc: Hi, Faith and Star! Um, I'm having some problems right now (with the computer, for one). I'd appreciate it if you'd take charge of Calien, Kathie, Cyrell, and Hunter for awhile. Thank you.
Old 04-10-2003, 11:15 AM   #360
Finrod Felagund
King of Nargothrond

OOC: I hope I haven't been left behind anywhere? Don't forget about me.
Closed Thread