Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 12-19-2002, 09:03 PM   #341
Duddun
I Antha

Lossilewen had brought me to safety and I lay there in pain but anger rose over it. 'I will kill that drow!' I said to myself and called for Joachim my horse, but she would not come. I wobbled towards a light I saw and soon I witnessed Losillewen and Astarien and The drow altogether. I leapt in quietly this time and drew my sword Laferth and slowly put it to the drows neck. "Let her go or I shall kill you!" I said as boldly as I could.
OOC: Sorry I've been gone and only able to be on in short times. Yes Biredon and Aranince are Elves.
I'm Not Evil!
If the critics say it's good, is it really That good?
It's a bird! It's a plane! No! It's a balloon!
Duddun, Son of Bubbun
Old 12-19-2002, 09:20 PM   #342
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

The drow did not answer Aranince, but I could feel his sword pushing harder against my throat. The pain from the drow's blade was now unbearable. <Aranince! Leave, or I will most certainly die. Please Aranince, go!>
I must not fear. Fear is the mind killer. Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. - Dune
Old 12-20-2002, 06:47 AM   #343
zavron
Chieftain of The Order of The Blue Flame

I pulled a dagger and threw in the direction of the trees. It hit my target the elf that had crepped up and mind-messaged to the elf that I had my sword too. The other elf fell to the ground with the dagger embedded deep in her leg. I turned and took the elf that was behind me's sword. I tossed the elf to the ground next to the other elf. I picked up the elf with the dagger in her leg and put her down aswell.
''Now, you will give me your weapons. Do It!!'' I shouted pushing my sword ever closer to the elf's neck. They placed all their weapons infront of me. I kicked them away.
''Now give me the stone!'' I asked ''or else I shall kill one of them!'' I pointed my sword at the she-elf and then at the He-elf ''Which One! Hmmm....difficult position....Hmmm....I'll choose....this one!!'' I pointed my sword at the she-elf.

''No!'' screamed the elf ''Here take it!!'' She threw the necklace on the ground infront. I bent down to pick it up, and as soon as I touched it, my finger dissintegrated. I leaped back in Horror and pain.
''ARRRGGGHHHH!!! What's happening!'' I screamed as the stone glowed ever powerful than ever. ''You shall die for this!! She-elf!!!'' I swung my sword at the elf who had given me the stone. The He-elf grabbed his sword and swung to meet my sword. He blocked my blow just before it hit the elf.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Gil- galad was an elven king.
Of him the harpers sadly sing:
the last whose realm was fair and free
between the mountains and the sea.

His sword was long, his lance was keen,
his shinig helm afar was seen;
the countless stars of heaven's field
were mirrored in his silver shield.

But long ago he rode away,
and where he dwelleth none can say;
for into darkness fell his star
in mordor where the shadows are.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Old 12-20-2002, 12:57 PM   #344
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

Aranince's blade caught the Drow's blade just in time. The Drow still had a dagger to my throat, but he was paying his attention to Aranince, and not to me. I used my magic to pick up the stone, and I quickly gave it to Astarian. <Astarian, take this, use it to heal your self.> she nodded, and soon she was no longer wounded. I smiled at her the best I could, and she smiled gratefully at me. I then drew a hidden blade and put it to the drow's throat. "Drop your sword." but then it was not the drow who dropped his blade, it was me. For at that moment my face went deathly white, and my eyes to a blue. I fell to the ground and screamed: "Alasse!!"
I must not fear. Fear is the mind killer. Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. - Dune

Last edited by Ms. Undomial : 12-20-2002 at 01:21 PM.
Old 12-20-2002, 04:02 PM   #345
Dolenloteiel
I elenfea

Location: Somewhere in the chaos between the first and second ages! (Actually, CO)
The blade imedded itself in my leg. It was evil and it's poison coursed through my veins. I screamed silently, dry tears streaming dwn my cheeks. I dropped Elenartile in front of the drow, and recieved the stone and healed myself. Then I saw my aunt drop and scream. "Alasse!" and I turned and saw...
Ask me anything
"I have not failed, I've only found 10,000 ways that won't work."
-Thomas Edison
Visit Tolkien RP Site! Need members, RP all three Ages! (UNDER CONSTRUCTION) http://elvellon.suddenlaunch2.com
"Yay, I can hear the voices in my head again!
Old 12-20-2002, 04:16 PM   #346
Silverstripe
Empress of the Writewraiths

Location: Running around somewhere inside my head. So what are YOU doing here?!
I ran towards Losillewen, knowing what needed to be done. I grabbed her hand and braced myself for the pain to come.
Old 12-20-2002, 04:31 PM   #347
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

Alasse came, and she touched my hand. I quickly took back the stone, and touched it to her. The pain ceased, and I helped her stand up. "Mae govanen, Thank you Alasse," I said "but you should have stayed with Galadriel." she smiled, and I drew my sword.
Old 12-20-2002, 06:24 PM   #348
Duddun
I Antha

OOC: Can I kill you now Zavron? You can always make a new charactor when I do.
IC: Now I through the drow to the ground. And pinned him with all my power. Then I drew a second sword. I held one to his neck and the more precious one to his heart. "Never again shall you trouble Middle Earth. Tell me all the secrets of the giants plans or die immediately."

I searched through the bushes for the drow and then I stumbled across a clearing where many elves and the drow were standing (or lying) there with swords drawn. The drow was on the ground with a elf holding a sword to his neck and heart. I jumped in, with no caution bearing my huge club over my head. Unfortunately I landed on the drows foot and it snapped.
I'm Not Evil!
If the critics say it's good, is it really That good?
It's a bird! It's a plane! No! It's a balloon!
Duddun, Son of Bubbun
Old 12-20-2002, 06:59 PM   #349
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

A giant leaped towards us and landed on the drow's foot. I put my hand up, and the giant stopped, as one turned to stone. the Drow made no move to answer Aranince, so I stood over him, put my sword to his throat, and I said: "You will die if you do not answer him. Be assured of that." I then removed my sword, but I did not sheath it. For I wanted to be ready if the drow made any false move.
Old 12-20-2002, 09:23 PM   #350
Dolenloteiel
I elenfea

Location: Somewhere in the chaos between the first and second ages! (Actually, CO)
Alasse and Losillewen were reunited. Then Aranince threatened the drow, and a giant jumped into the clearing. He immediately turned to stone. I disappeared from the clearing and circled back. There was a small group of Giants laying in wait. I drew Elenartuile, and crept towards them.

"Shut up!" I said impatiently. "We wait for Skaikur to signal our attack! Stupid Dow, thinking he's soo smart!" I spit..."Phtooo!" Then I heard small breathing near a tree behind me. "hsst!" I hissed to others. I grabbed my club, and peeked around the tree...no one there. I lumbered around forever, then, in the middle of the clump of trees, stood an elf. A she-elf, with a gleaming sword. "Dare you challenge us?" I said indimidatingly.

"I challenge you with every fiber of my being! Your plans are foiled, your leader, dead. Lay down your weapons!" I shouted, Elenartuile gleaming coldly in the half light.

I laughed loudly. 'Ho! THe little elf wants to play?" I grinned evily. "Let's play then!" All the giants jumped out and closed in on the elf. I raised my club, and brought it down. Then...the elf wasn't there. She disappeared. THen a stab of pain drove into my leg.

"Your ways are slow, old giant! Your cowardice will consume you." The giant turned in anger. I raised ELenartuile, and she shone in the light of the moon. "Taste the righteous steel of justice!" I plunged the sword into the giant's stomach.
Ask me anything
-Thomas Edison
Visit Tolkien RP Site! Need members, RP all three Ages! (UNDER CONSTRUCTION) http://elvellon.suddenlaunch2.com
Old 12-20-2002, 11:29 PM   #351
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

As the drow made no movement to answer, I looked at him strangely. I then slowly wispered: "So it is true, it will happen if Aranince does what his heart desires to do. And I cannot escape it. For that is what I have been told, either way someone will regret what has come to pass. Aranince for his father, or Alasse for her friend. Now all riddles have been sloved, and I now understand why I would not leave. It is the gift the Ainur have bestowed upon me, is it not Drow? Do not play dumb, for you know that if you had done what you wanted to then you would not be here either. And now you do not speak, for you would rather die and know that I was also dead, then wander Middle Earth knowing that the one was still alive that defeated you. For the gift that the Ainur have given me is that when you die I will also leave Middle Earth, It was my only chance to ever come back, because the Ainur do not have the power to restore life, and this was the only way, the only way possible. It was what you did that led me to the answer, for your eyes have betrayed you. I saw you face wrenched in pain at my energy loss and retrival, and now I can feel Aranince's sword against your flesh, for if he wounds you then I will also feel it. And if he kills you, then I too will die. For you could say that we are one, and we will remain one untill either of us dies, and then the both of us will die." I slowly shook my head, and everyone stared at me, for the Drow was the only one who understood what had been said.

Last edited by Ms. Undomial : 12-21-2002 at 12:57 AM.
Old 12-21-2002, 06:14 AM   #352
zavron

''Clever Elf! I new you would understand soon! Go On!!! Kill me!! What are you waiting for!!!! You would kill me defenslessly, there is no Honour in that!! Go on do it!! But you he-elf should know that if you kill me than she will die also!! HaHaHa!! And if I die hear Lothlorien will never grow again!'' I looked up at the elf which had his sword pointing to my throat.
''You cannot do it! Can you? Ha!!'' At that I sent a blast forward and knocked the elf into a tree. I dissapeared. I appeared in the Giants cave that I had been in long-ago, now it seemed. I made my way to the back cave. I opened a trunk and withdrew a shining Orb.
''I knew you would come in handy!'' The orb flashed ''are you ready?'' The orb flashed again twice. I hobbled outside. I Brought back my arm in readiness. ''Now all The world shall go down with me!!!'' I hurled the orb into the cliffs below, it shattered in a thousand pieces. There where the Orb smashed a shadow flew out and the earth cracked. It grew wider and wider until it was 50 feet wide and a 100 feet in length.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Old 12-21-2002, 11:58 AM   #353
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

The Drow left, and I also left, though I did not dissapear. I walked out of Lothlorien, and thus I came upon the great gorge in the earth. Astarian had the three rings, and I had the stone, I put the stone on the ground, for I was preparing. I then stood up and I called to the Drow: <I am here, and I am leaving, for I will save middle Earth by what I am about to do.> I looked up, and I saw the drow. I then took one step foward, falling into the abyss, for I would die, and so would the drow, and thus Middle Earth would be saved. I was willing to do this, but I forsaw that this time I would not die, something would come down, and I would be borne away, back to the boarders of Lothlorien.
Old 12-21-2002, 01:28 PM   #354
Dolenloteiel
I elenfea

Grishna wrenched the sword free, and ran towards a cliff in fear. I followed and stabed her again. She fell from the cliff, and I withrew ELenartuile from her body. The giants then gathered behind me. I turned. "Would you also die?" i asked coldly. One by one, the giants disperesed and I stood alone on the cliff. I opened my hand, and there, lay Nenya, Vilya, and Narya. Losillewen came to me, and laid the stone of Ulmo on the gound, and fell into the abyss. I stood in shock. <Losillewen! I do not understand! What do I do?> I stood there with the rings and he stone of Ulmo in helpless misery and despair.
Ask me anything
-Thomas Edison
Old 12-21-2002, 03:49 PM   #355
zavron

''Fool!! Do you knowest what she has done!'' I turned to the other elf. ''She has doomed us all!! It is not supposed to work that way!! If I die she dies!! But if she dies, then I still live!! I will leave you all to death and destruction!!'' I dissapeared.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Old 12-21-2002, 05:18 PM   #356
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

ooc: Zavron- What did you mean by that post?
Old 12-21-2002, 05:21 PM   #357
zavron

ooc: You got it wrong! If you kill me than You die but if you kill yourself The link is broken and I will survive. Aranince is yet supposed to kill me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Old 12-21-2002, 05:25 PM   #358
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

ooc: Uh.... actually, if I die then you die, and if you die then I die, but as I said in my last post I am not going to die this time.
Old 12-21-2002, 05:35 PM   #359
zavron

ooc: Haven't you ever seen the film DragonHeart? If I die then you die but if you die I stay alive, It has to work like that or aranince won't be able to kill me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Old 12-21-2002, 05:38 PM   #360
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

ooc: oh. well I am not going to have my character die a second time.... yet.

As I fell it seemed that I was again taken from Middle Earth. I was before Manwe, he looked at me and i understood. I then awoke, and found my self on the boraders of Lothlorien, and in my heart I knew that the time was not yet ripe to reveal their power. I came up behind Astarian and the Drow, and I said to them: "The time is not yet ripe, I am back." I then used my magic, and once again the stone and Nenya were with me.

Last edited by Ms. Undomial : 12-21-2002 at 05:40 PM.
Closed Thread