Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 11-10-2002, 06:05 PM   #341
Fred Baggins
Belladona Gamgee of the night sky

Location: second star to the right and straight on till morning.
Freddy: O my aching head!*Looks up and sees Zavron* Why won't you just let me be!*faints again*
Pacha:Most likely.
Cusco:Bring it on.
~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`
Yes, I'm female. Fred Baggins is my NICKNAME!
"The reason of the unreasonable treatment of my reason so enfeebles my reason, that with reason I complain of your beauty."~Don Quixote
"Once upon a time there was a magical land where it never rained. The End."~from the movie 'Holes'
()_))_Crayola_))_>
Fred Baggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2002, 06:15 PM   #342
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

ooc: Fred- that is not what I wanted you to say!!!!!!!!!!!

ic:with that freddy fainted and I paid my attention to Aeryn. There was a brain storm going on in my head. then suddenly I rememberd something that Aragorn had told me long ago. "Excuse me." I said. "May I try something?" Elrond looked at me and then nodded his head. I walked over to Aeryn and put my had on her fore-head. "use this only as a last resort" he had said "it could kill you and the person if you do not do it right. but if you do do it right, then you will still be bedridden for a few days and so will the person that you healed." I remeberd those word clearly for fear that one day I might have to use it. this was the day. the orc's sword had been posined, and this was a last resort. I then closed my eyes and did what I had been taught long ago. the struggle must have been hours but finally I overcame the pain and we both fell unconscious.
I must not fear. Fear is the mind killer. Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. - Dune
Ms. Undomial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2002, 06:18 PM   #343
Fred Baggins

ooc: well i'm not a mind reader!
"The reason of the unreasonable treatment of my reason so enfeebles my reason, that with reason I complain of your beauty."~Don Quixote
"Once upon a time there was a magical land where it never rained. The End."~from the movie 'Holes'
()_))_Crayola_))_>
Old 11-10-2002, 06:24 PM   #344
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

ooc: you should be! I will wait to answer untill Aeryn comes back!
I must not fear. Fear is the mind killer. Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. - Dune
Old 11-10-2002, 08:03 PM   #345
Aeryn
Bank'ress of Sith

As the battle ensued, Aeryn found it increasingly difficult to see, and to move, as if a hand were over her eyes, and hands around her body. Then as she felt excruciating pain fill her right arm, and cold seep into her bones, all was black.
Nightmares...She was in the dark, and she was but a child, she was playing with a young elven lad her age. Each one shooting arrows at eachother, with no intent to hurt eachother. Just to perfect their skills at hiding, and getting out of the way of danger...Aeryn tried furiously to wake, because she knew what would come next...She shot her arrow at the elf, and it struck him in the heart, he fell to the ground, and knew no more. A Tall brown haired half elven man came rushing to his son, he was crying, and picking up his limp child, Elrond replied as he was wiping the blood off his sons face, "Leave Aeryn, and NEVER return."
No more dreams, no more anything.

Sometimes later she felt a hot hand touch her forehead.

OOC: Thanks for making me out to be a ninny Katie.

This one is deactivated, I think.
Aeryn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2002, 08:11 PM   #346
mirial
Enting

OOC: Mirial would have fought! You obviously don't know her character...!

IC: As the company left to take of the Urak, mirial followed them. She shot several arrows at forwarding badies, and as the battle calmed, she saw 3 Urak running away, the last of the 50, she thought "This is the only way they will trust me" and went after them. She followed their tracks all that day with growing anxiety. Where were they going?

Sleep, my baby, on my bosom,
Warm and cozy, it will prove,
Round thee mother’s arms are folding,
In her heart a mother’s love.
There shall no one come to harm thee,
Naught shall ever break thy rest;
Sleep, my darling babe, in quiet,
Sleep on mother’s gentle breast.

Sleep serenely, baby, slumber,
Lovely baby, gently sleep;
Tell me wherefore art thou smiling,
Smiling sweetly in thy sleep?
Do the angels smile in heaven
When thy happy smile they see?
Dost thou on them smile while slumb’ring
On my bosom peacefully.
mirial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2002, 09:01 PM   #347
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

ooc: Your welcome Aeryn! make something happen! I have writers block!
Old 11-10-2002, 09:18 PM   #348
Aeryn
Bank'ress of Sith

Pah, like what? I told you long ago that was why I wanted to quit this thing but yu wouldnt leave me in peace.

Old 11-10-2002, 09:20 PM   #349
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

ooc: well if you put it that way, then I will write!! give me a minute will you?
Old 11-10-2002, 09:26 PM   #350
Aeryn
Bank'ress of Sith

I'll give you minutes dear! Even better eh? *waits patiently*

Old 11-10-2002, 09:30 PM   #351
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

ic: WHen I woke I saw that I was in a room, in Rivendell, with Aeryn on a bed next to me. When I sat up I notcied that there were clothes lieing on chairs next to our beds. I got up and dressed and then I decided to go see Namarie. I walked down to the stables and when I got there I found Gandalf tending Shadowfax.

Los': "Hello Gandalf, how is Aeryn doing?"

G: "hello! Aeryn is doing fine as a matter fact she was down here a little while ago seeing about Artimir. she would be down here now but Elrond told her to go back and rest. when she gets up we will all dine and then decide where to go next."

ooc: Aeryn- Make your character come do something now!
Old 11-10-2002, 09:37 PM   #352
Aeryn
Bank'ress of Sith

*mumbles "bossy bossy bossy"*

Aeryn, after taking a short, but much needed nap, sat up and saw the Losi' had left. Aeryn though to herself, "Poor girl, been out for so long..."
She sat, and dressed quickly. She snuck down the stairs to speak to Aman.
He was sitting in a room, lit only by firelite. It was a room good for anything, whether you liked reading or songs, quiet, or company...
He stood when he realized she had entered, "Aeryn, I am glad you came, as I said, the matter is most...peculiar."
He began to speak in rapid Quenya, telling Aeryn of freddy's odd behaviour, and his suspiscion that Zavron knew more about Freddy than he let on.
Aeryn sat listening for a long time, and as Aman finished and sat back she rose, bayed him farewell and left to find Zavron.

~~~20 min later~~~
She found him in the garden, no longer in elf form, but looking as he had when she first met him. She snuck up behind him, drew her sword, and pressed it along his neck, "Again I am suspscious of someone in the company, and...I know who you are..." She laughs, but with little humor and much sarcasm," It took me so long to figure it out, I am dissapointed in myself, but alas, my mind surprises even me sometimes..."

Old 11-10-2002, 09:44 PM   #353
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

ooc: nicely done Aeryn! no offence or anything but you sound like Arwen talking to Aragorn!

ic: I left gandalf and decided to go walking through the garden. Then I saw Aeryn holding her sword to Zavron's throat and talking to him. I quietly walked up closer untill I was about ten feet away from her.

Los': I brought out my bow and fitted a arrow to the string. "Aeryn! what are you doing? don't you know he saved you life?"

Aeryn: "He is evil Losillewen. you are an elf, you should know that."

Los': "Aeryn, if you don't lower you sword and back away in 5 seconds, I will let this arrow fly. "
Old 11-10-2002, 11:34 PM   #354
Aeryn
Bank'ress of Sith

OOC: He isnt evil, that isnt the point i was making!

IC: Sneers at Losi' "As soon as you let go of that Arrow you die" she nodded her head to show Losi that Aman had an arrow pointed at her head.

Aman:"You decide whether you leave, or die. "

Old 11-11-2002, 12:38 AM   #355
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

I turned my head a small wase to see Aman pointing a arrow at my head. I was trapped. I could either save Zavron and die my self, or leave and who knows what would happen to him. I said: "you give me no choice." I brought my bow down but not all the way, I aimed my bow carefully and shot. it hit Aeryn in the leg, she fell to the ground. I quickly turned around and drew my sword, I waved it left to right in hope of it hitting the arrow. it did. I ran foward and slashed Aman's bow in half. I took his sword that he was about to draw and threw it at Zavron.

Last edited by Ms. Undomial : 11-11-2002 at 11:50 AM.
Old 11-11-2002, 12:48 AM   #356
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

Zavron- please empty your mail box.

Last edited by Ms. Undomial : 11-11-2002 at 12:09 PM.
Old 11-11-2002, 01:04 PM   #357
zavron
Chieftain of The Order of The Blue Flame

the sword went flying at zavrons he caught it with ease and then dropped it purposefully and raised his arms.

zavron: '' none of this can be solved by fighting!! aeryn, the information you ask me to give you is not mine to give, we must wait until Freddy feels the need to propely announce what he keep's trying to run away from!!''

zavron helped aeryn up and helped her inside to fix her wound.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Gil- galad was an elven king.
Of him the harpers sadly sing:
the last whose realm was fair and free
between the mountains and the sea.

His sword was long, his lance was keen,
his shinig helm afar was seen;
the countless stars of heaven's field
were mirrored in his silver shield.

But long ago he rode away,
and where he dwelleth none can say;
for into darkness fell his star
in mordor where the shadows are.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
zavron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2002, 01:15 PM   #358
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

I knew that Zavron was right, we should not fight. I went over and picked up Aman's sword and gave it to him. "I am sorry about your bow. it was something I had to do." I then went to Namarie and mounted her. "we are not needed here." i said. I then thought how stupid I was being, I should not run away, i have to stay and face my fears. I went back into the house and walked to Aeryn's room. Zavron was tending her leg. "I am sorry Aeryn. I had no choice." I then took Zavron aside and asked him: "how bad is the wound?"
Old 11-11-2002, 01:41 PM   #359
Fred Baggins

**The dream...the fear which is now even growing! But it shouldn't grow! I am safe now, in Rivendell, no one can get to me here! But it must leave me alone!**
*I woke up, looking around me. Where was it? Where was that shadow? I saw it outside the window, Aeryn holding her sword at it's neck. Godd, he would be killed. But no, Losi' shot Aeryn! NO YOU FOOL OF AN ELF! SHE WAS GOING TO KILL THE SHADOW! It was awhile before I relized I had been crying, really crying.*

ooc: Ok, remeber back in the forest, and Freddy saw a shadow, but Losi' didn't? Well, now Freddy thinks that Zavron is the shadow, because the real shadow is messing with his mind. Hopes that explains it to y'all!
()_))_Crayola_))_>
Old 11-11-2002, 01:50 PM   #360
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

ooc: interesting fred......

ic: Zavron said that the wound was not grevious and would heal in time. I then went to Freddy's room and said: "Wake up Freddy, it is late." he then turned his face towards me and I saw that he had been crying. "Freddy, What is wrong?"