Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 12-10-2002, 10:10 PM   #341
Fred Baggins
Belladona Gamgee of the night sky

Location: second star to the right and straight on till morning.
*Looks up* GANDALF! *Throws himself on Gandlaf* GANDALF! I THOUGHT YOU WHERE DEAD! It's so good to see you again!
Fred Baggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2002, 08:53 AM   #342
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

ooc: Why did I faint or fall???? And yes I am a girl.

ic: The fellowship followed the white horse and Legolas the elf was holding an unconcious Freesia. I became worried. I hope that blade was a normal blade and not a poison orc blade. We continued to follow the horse in till we came through a very bright light and found ourselves face to face with the legendary Gandalf the gray. Frodo jumped off the horse and ran to Gandalf like a child to a father. The rest of the fellowship including Freesia, Nott and Snape came through the porthole panting with excitemnet. Gandalf looked at the port hole with horror as it started to seal its' self and with our Hogwarts group still in there.
Old 12-11-2002, 01:18 PM   #343
Silverstripe
Empress of the Writewraiths

Location: Running around somewhere inside my head. So what are YOU doing here?!
ooc: I'm assuming, from the way Freesia reacted, that we DO have a very serious problem with the blades!

ic:Rose: Rose transformed back into a human. Pretty much everyone within that world knew anyway. Gandalf spoke a few words, and though the portal continued to close, it would now open again -- but only for the people within the place. He looked at the group sadly.

"The five of you who are not part of the Fellowship must journey to Middle Earth for a short time. There is someone you must meet."

"Only the five of them?! Why not us?" asked Merry, "as long as we can get there."

"People from that world are easier to transport... no, I do not know why," he said, in response to the look on Pippin's face. He turned back to the Hogwarts group.
"Your world is in danger, and you five are the only ones who can protect it now. Others may help you, but they cannot fight your battles for you. Even the Fellowship."

"Huh?" said Rose.

"The portal between our worlds has been opened, and now Sauron knows your world exists. And he wants to claim it. He will make an alliance with the most powerful dark creature in your world he can find. I believe you all know of whom I speak," said Gandalf.

A cold chill ran down Rose's spine. Yes, she knew...

Gandalf continued. "Fortunately, the Fellowship arrived in your world first, not any of Sauron's forces, and so there is still hope. But come." He led the five towards a patch of light. Again he spoke a few words, and another portal opened, this one leading into Middle Earth.

As they all went through the portal, the Hogwarts group heard Gandalf say,

"You must meet with Galadriel."
Silverstripe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2002, 09:37 PM   #344
Fred Baggins

Pippin: Frodo, I wonder why thier easier to transport, when WE'RE from Middle-Earth?

Frodo: *Sighs and hold his head as though he has a headache* O, I don't know Pippin! Don't you ever just ask yourself in you're head!?*He had started quietly, but by the time he finished he was shouting.*
Old 12-12-2002, 06:56 AM   #345
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

ic: The port hole was opend but a bit but not for us to go through at that moment.
"Oh dear."
Gandalf told us of the risk put out with the port hole but the flame of hope that still did not dim out. Sauron was not the one who came through the hole first but the fellowship. We were to seek answers from Galadriel Lady of light. The rest of the Hogwarts students looked puzzled at the name but I held in a definate laugh of joy and jumping up and down energy that I wanted to do to express my joy of being able to go to Lothlorien and meeting Glaladriel. We traveled by night for the shadows still crept in the forest and dark corners. We hoped to reach out of Moria vy sunlight. VERY SOON>
Old 12-12-2002, 01:17 PM   #346
Silverstripe

ic: Rose looked at Cody's happy face and wondered if her friend had really understood what Gandalf had just said. Both Freesia and Cody had recovered from their wounds, for the unique energy of the place between worlds healed any and all physical wounds, though it could not cure heartbreak.

No one had said much on the journey; Snape and Cody were too busy looking amazed, Rose was quietly pondering the fate of her world and Middle Earth, and as for Freesia and Arriana Nott, Rose couldn't tell what they were thinking. Yet the expression on both faces was one of worry.

The five of us are the ones who must fight. If we fail, all will be lost, and an alliance will form between Sauron and the most powerful dark creature on our world. Voldemort.

But as the journey continued, Rose suddenly saw something so amazing she forgot, for a moment, about her fears.
Old 12-12-2002, 09:19 PM   #347
unicorn14br
Elven Warrior

it

freesia regained consciousness. taking an inventory of her body, she did not find anything wrong. not even a stiff muscle. this puzzled her, but not as much as realizing that she was in the air. she amused herself with the thought i've learned levitation! before she came to the conclusion that there was something holding
her. loathe to open her eyes, freesia indulged herself in a last cozy moment staring blissfully at the insides of her eyelids. when she opened her eyes, she was startled to find that the arms of a blond-haired man (was he really a man? with pointed ears?) supported her. in an instant she recognised him as one of the group that
rose had brought to hogwarts. she had called them the Fellowship. he bent his head close as freesia spoke quietly, "will you put me down?"
unicorn14br is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2002, 09:21 PM   #348
unicorn14br
Elven Warrior

needs

he nodded once, then gently set her on her legs. she stood, grateful that her legs did not wobble, and looked 'round at everyone. noticing a rather pale cody, freesia went to her. trying to look cheerful instead of passive and slightly dopey (which was how she felt), she plunked herself down next to cody, tucking her feet under her, and whispered, "boy, we made a show of ourselves! something happens and rosie's the only one who manages to stay on her feet! we'll have to work on that, won't we, me gel!"
Old 12-12-2002, 09:24 PM   #349
unicorn14br
Elven Warrior

a

gratified by the wan smile on cody's face, and the small nod she gave, the two sat in companionable silence, viewing the people before them. aragorn, gimli, the blond-haired man ( 'legolas', whispered cody),'martin' and three short people just like him, rose,....freesia and cody's eyes grew as they saw the slytherin girl next to professor snape. practically glaring, cody burst out, "how did THEY get here?!", before freesia could put a hand over her mouth. but, luckily, nobody was listening, and no one heard. wondering (too) how and why they had followed, she rose and breathed, "let's go find out!"
Old 12-12-2002, 09:26 PM   #350
unicorn14br
Elven Warrior

subject!!!

ooc: lor! snape the grape's leadin' us on an exi-pid-im-id-it-ion!

"Huh?" said rose.
the conversation that followed was uncomfortable and confusing for freesia, and she tried not to shuffle her feet in consternation. a thousand questions rushed through her brain, and she struggled to contain them. but it was settled. they were going to middle earth!
Old 12-14-2002, 11:56 PM   #351
Silverstripe

They had come into the light of day, and Rose saw for the first time the true beauty of Middle Earth. Looking around with awe and wonder, Rose understood a little of what Cody must have been feeling earlier. The entire group simply stared, unmoving, for several minutes. Then Rose finally remembered why they were there, and the danger their world was in.

"Did any of you realize who Gandalf was talking about? Not this 'Galadriel', I mean, er, the other one," she said, hoping she wasn't the only one who had caught Gandalf's comment about the 'most powerful dark creature'.
Old 12-15-2002, 11:35 AM   #352
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

I snapped from my excitment and looked at Rose.
Sauron is the Lord of the RIng that that one hobbit had on his chain. That ring is powerful and holds Saurons power in it which he shared with the ring. He lost the ring in a great war but the ring was never destroyed giving Saurona chance to recapture the ring and use it to enslave the free lands of Middle Earth. And ow even our free land. He is true evil and his followers like Voldemort form an army for capturing his enemies and finding the ring.
Old 12-16-2002, 01:05 AM   #353
Silverstripe

ooc: I'm not sure if that was meant to be spoken aloud...so I'm going to act like it was.

ic: "I knew that, I was just hoping we all did," said Rose.

ooc: Nott? Snape? Where are you?
Old 12-16-2002, 06:38 PM   #354
Fred Baggins

Frodo paced, looking worried. "I should be thankful for a vacation right? Thankful that I don't have to run. But Noooooo, I have to be...be...what ever it is that I am! Bored, tired, angry, worried, nutty! Whatever it is."

Pippin looked at him. "Why can't we go back to Middle-Earth?"

A gleem is in Frodo's eye.

"Um...I'm going to run now."

Frodo: "Do, it might save your life...all depending on if I catch you!"

Pippin: "AAAAAAAAAaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!"
Old 12-17-2002, 07:01 AM   #355
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

what are you talking about Fred??????
Old 12-17-2002, 12:21 PM   #356
Silverstripe

ooc: More of 'and the hobbits ran around screaming,' I think.

ic:Merry: "Frodo! Pippin! What are you doing?"
Old 12-17-2002, 07:34 PM   #357
Fred Baggins

(ooc)Fred: being bored. Making somthing happen over on my side of the Internet line. Basically Frodo's going quackers because Pip's being a nusince, so Frodo's chasing pip, trying to kill him...got that?
Old 12-17-2002, 09:15 PM   #358
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

ooc: Ok I am kinda confused with the crazy hobbits so lets continue.

ic: We started of slowly for we were not use to walking far distance in a great speed as Gandlaf did. Snape and Nott starndled along in the back looking at the wonderous world around them in awe. I laughed to myself. I was to happy to heed Gandalfs dark predictions. I wanted to stay in Middle earth for the rest of my life never returning to my wretched world full of polution and masked wizards. Rose seemed to enjoy the the atmosphered as well. She forgot to watch her step and kept fumbeling over tree roots but still kept her eyes on the roof like tre tops full of red and yellow and half green leaves blowing softly in the wind. How beautiful!
Soon we would see golden leaves if the the elves of Lorien would not mask us on the trail. We ventured into the Nimrode elven land. We sat by the fire after a long days journey and ate some cooked rabbit. And for those who don't agree with rabbit some fruit.
Gandalf waved his staff in motions and made little figures in the smoke of the fire for amusement. I guessed that it was clear to him that we were all nervouse and scared. he even taughed us how to do the same trick and I laughed at being the first one to beable to have the honors of holding his staff while he demostrated using the spell on our wands.
Old 12-19-2002, 01:57 PM   #359
Silverstripe

ooc: Okay, time for a group meeting! We have a slight problem. Because, you see, Aeryn is leaving, and she was officially playing Arriana Nott and semi-unofficially playing Snape, who, er, are two of the Five Hogwarts characters who have to save the world! Now, I'll play Arriana. But I don't think I can really keep up with more than those three and be fair, so... would anyone else like to play Snape (please try to be fair...)?
Old 12-20-2002, 01:55 PM   #360
unicorn14br
Elven Warrior

*sings* subject subject subject!

i'll be snape whenever i can! (seeing as how freesia doesn't talk much....she just thinks a WHOLE lot!)
and
HEY, Sicirus!!! what happened to freesia?! you have snape, nott, Gallaghan, and yourself! Gandalf's there (what happened there? i thought only the five from harry's world could come through...), but freesia was in the space between time with them and she can't just STAY there! she's #5! lol...just include her next time !