That really is subjective.
Old 04-11-2002, 03:55 AM   #343
Earniel
The Chocoholic Sea Elf Administrator

True enough for me
Old 04-11-2002, 09:38 AM   #344
BeardofPants
the Shrike

Well, I will not stoop to arguing with one of my fellow oompa-loompas, such as it is. To: The Mighty Three!
Old 04-11-2002, 10:30 PM   #345
TinuvielChild
Padawan

Quote:
Originally posted by BeardofPants
Well, I will not stoop to arguing with one of my fellow oompa-loompas, such as it is. To: The Mighty Three!
??? do i even want to know??? (that was a rhetorical question: duh i want to know!!)

Dance as though nobody's watching.
Sing as though nobody's listening.
Dream as though you'll live forever.
Live as though you'll die tomorrow.

EIDRIORCQWSDAKLMEDDCWWTIWOATTOPWFIO and proud!

FRODO LIVES!!!!!
Old 04-11-2002, 10:49 PM   #346
BeardofPants
the Shrike

No! You probably don't want to know!

Well... If you must... (Check out the "Take the Test thread", last couple of pages, with the Showdown, and the RPG "The Mighty Three" thread.)

Last edited by BeardofPants : 04-11-2002 at 10:51 PM.
Old 04-11-2002, 11:57 PM   #347
samwise of the shire
Radically Tolkienited

Location: If home is where the heart is, and my heart is in heaven...that should answer your question. <+><
BOP I swear to the pine trees in my front yard that you are THIS close man THIS CLOSE, to meeting my pans face to face LITERALLY. AND who ever started that whole constiwhatsit thing I swear you are THIS close to meetin' the wrath of Samwise Gamgee, an' tha's a fact.
Besides tha's his signature "Intense Elijah Wood stare" as me Mum calls i', you can' watch on o' 'is movies without runnin' into that look an' tha's a fact.
Sam
~J.R.R Tolkien
Radically Saved, Totally Tolkienited
GOD...
BLESS...
AMERICA...
Old 04-12-2002, 12:02 AM   #348
BeardofPants
the Shrike

Does Samwise disagree with that divine theory put forward by some wise person about Lij's constipation problems? Well, that can not be helped, and I would love to meet your friend "Frying Pan", he sounds fascinating!
Old 04-12-2002, 11:27 PM   #349
FrodoFriend
Halfwitted

Oh, so now the biological occurrence of constipation is shameful and worthy of ridicule? Shame on you, BoP, shame!! And you call yourself a scientist . . .

The Crossroads of Arda - Warning. Halfwit content. Not appropriate for people with IQ of over 18.

The Fellowship of the Message Board

Nyáréonié - The Tale of Tears
Old 04-12-2002, 11:58 PM   #350
samwise of the shire
Radically Tolkienited

Location: If home is where the heart is, and my heart is in heaven...that should answer your question. <+><
FINE!*hits BOP in the head with her dear friend "frying pan" and knocks him out cold*
And when did Frodo fall? The only time I can remeber is the hill when he fell, oh wait then there was the time in Bree, and when he took Bilbo to the ground to keep him from the "dragon", oh then there was the time when Aragorn threw him beneath a rock to escape the Crebain, Oh wait then there was Wethertop, and when he got off Arwens horse at the river. That's only six times. Admit it you exaderated!
Sam
~J.R.R Tolkien
GOD...
BLESS...
AMERICA...
Old 04-13-2002, 12:04 AM   #351
BeardofPants
the Shrike

Quote:
Originally posted by samwise of the shire
FINE!*hits BOP in the head with her dear friend "frying pan" and knocks him out cold*
But BoP was wearing a shield of protection + 4 and the pan slid right off. Can't touch the Mighty Three!

PS I'm a girl. Check the photo thread.
Old 04-13-2002, 04:04 AM   #352
Earniel
The Chocoholic Sea Elf Administrator

He fell in the Prancing Pony. He also fell in Moria. He slipped on the Caradhras and would have tumbled all the way down if it hadn't been for Aragorn He fell before the mirror of Galadriel. He stumbled just before Boromir knocked him down to take the ring. That's eleven. Not really exagerating... And then I'm not counting 2 more events when he fell after being pushed.
Old 04-13-2002, 06:46 AM   #353
The Ringbearer
Elven Warrior

Location: Crickhollow in the summer, and Rivendell in the winter
Nazgul

Hey, Squeakie I got one for you:

'Do not meddle with the likes/dislikes of crazed Elijah Wood fans, for they are defensive, and likely to set you up on a blind date with a cat!'

What is weird about how he looks? Huh?*grabs Gerbil and flings annoying rodent up against the wall*Huh? Still think he's weird?
(Hey, Samwise.Borrow your spatula for a minute? There is something stuck to the wall over here.)

'But you're a part of this world! Aren't you?'

Frodo lives!
Old 04-13-2002, 02:24 PM   #354
FrodoFriend
Halfwitted

Quote:
Originally posted by Eärniel
He fell in the Prancing Pony. He also fell in Moria. He slipped on the Caradhras and would have tumbled all the way down if it hadn't been for Aragorn He fell before the mirror of Galadriel. He stumbled just before Boromir knocked him down to take the ring. That's eleven. Not really exagerating... And then I'm not counting 2 more events when he fell after being pushed.
Don't forget him falling into my arms. That makes 12.

The Crossroads of Arda - Warning. Halfwit content. Not appropriate for people with IQ of over 18.

Old 04-13-2002, 02:45 PM   #355
Halley_Brandybuck
Elven Warrior

I read in Cosmo last night that Elijah freaked out on some guyin a gay bar for taking his picture at said gay bar and told the guy to delete the picture or he'll smash the camera

Elijah was there with a guy friend of his

hmmmm...... ladies, he may just have gone off the market sorry FF, Sam and....anyone else

I am in search of an MPEG version of the trailer... if anyone finds one, let me know!

Do not meddle in the affairs of females for they are PMS-ing and quick to batter.

"He fears you Aragorn, and what you may become"

Two Towers in 6 months!
Old 04-13-2002, 03:01 PM   #356
FrodoFriend
Halfwitted

I don't really see the significance of your comment, Halley. Supposing he were gay, I could still drool over him, right? It's not like I really know him or would ever get into a relationship with him - I just like to stare at his adorable face and beautiful eyes. Doesn't change anything for me.

Old 04-13-2002, 03:08 PM   #357
Loren
Sapling

Location: Rivendell! ( i wish!!!) actually i live in oklahoma!
I agree with Frodo friend!! if he's gay it doesn't matter to me plus it might not be true
Old 04-13-2002, 05:42 PM   #358
Comic Book Guy
Best Ex-Administrator ever

If what she said is true, it may be that he would just like his privacy, or doesn't want the public to be confused about his sexuality. Or it could be that she wanted to put across that Elijah Wood was aggressive enough to smash a camera.
Old 04-13-2002, 05:48 PM   #359
BeardofPants
the Shrike

At this point I would like to share an important message: "Who cares?"
Old 04-13-2002, 05:52 PM   #360
samwise of the shire
Radically Tolkienited

Halley B.~ He was there with a FRIEND! Maybe the FRIEND was gay. It doesn't mean our dear Elijah is gay. I dont think he is. If he WAS gay he would: #1. NOT tell the guy to destroy the picture, and #2. He wouldn't have fallen in love with that one actress from New Zealand. I dont think he's gay. Maybe he was just there to keep his friend form gettin' in trouble. Which is the more likelier reason he was there. Or they cold have accediently walked in. It happened to someone I know.
BOP~ Oops. Sorry Your name is a very masculine name and most of the people that think Elijah is ugly are guys*looks at the prone rodent*. Ummmm let me see. I HAVE MY SWORD! *Runs over to BOP and starts hasing and mashing the robot. It dents BOP head*
TR~Sure Ring!Here!*tosses the spatula to RT* I think you killed him.
Sam
~J.R.R Tolkien
GOD...
BLESS...
AMERICA...
Closed Thread