Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > General Messages
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 02-09-2004, 02:16 PM   #341
Lalaith_Elf
Her Infernal Majesty

Quote:
Originally posted by Jonathan
I often dream about underground trains, buses and trams. Cars are common too. I'm positive all these vehicles have some subconscious meaning, haven't managed to figure out what though.
Well the underground represents secrets or hidden feelings, and trains can represent connections, followers or telling you to be aware of changes in your life. And like before cars represent your personal power or your ego.

hmmm.... some of this could be related to the Entmoot Presidential Elections.... power.... followers.... changes in life.....
"It is a good viewpoint to see the world as a dream. When you have something like a nightmare, you will wake up and tell yourself that it was only a dream. It is said that the world we live in is not a bit different from this." - Yamamoto Tsunetomo
Lalaith_Elf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2004, 02:16 PM   #342
BeardofPants
the Shrike

Well, it's obviously about sexual repression! Geez.
Old 02-09-2004, 02:22 PM   #343
Lalaith_Elf
Her Infernal Majesty

Quote:
Originally posted by BeardofPants
Well, it's obviously about sexual repression! Geez.
I was getting to that part!!!
"It is a good viewpoint to see the world as a dream. When you have something like a nightmare, you will wake up and tell yourself that it was only a dream. It is said that the world we live in is not a bit different from this." - Yamamoto Tsunetomo
Old 02-09-2004, 02:32 PM   #344
BeardofPants
the Shrike

Mebbe he wants to have sex with a goat, but feels like he can't? Doesn't want to cheat on the cow, y'know?
Old 02-09-2004, 02:53 PM   #345
Ruinel
Banned

I had a series of dreams last night that woke me up each time...

some I don't remember
some I do...
- dropping my keys into the fan of the air conditioner in the backyard, it breaks, and now I have to pay for it.
- walking into class only to find out there's a test that day that I wasn't prepared for.

I'm friggin' tired now ... (-_-) zzZZZZ
Ruinel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2004, 03:01 PM   #346
Jonathan
Entmoot Attorney-General,
Equilibrating the Scales of Justice, Administrator

Quote:
Originally posted by Lalaith_Elf
Well the underground represents secrets or hidden feelings, and trains can represent connections, followers or telling you to be aware of changes in your life. And like before cars represent your personal power or your ego.

hmmm.... some of this could be related to the Entmoot Presidential Elections.... power.... followers.... changes in life.....
Nah, I don't think so. I've had those kinds of dreams for years and I'm having less and less of them.
And I don't think the trains and cars represent those things at all. Maybe I'm just restless, can't stay in one place in my dreams but travels all the time

Quote:
Originally posted by BeardofPants
Mebbe he wants to have sex with a goat, but feels like he can't? Doesn't want to cheat on the cow, y'know?
Ooo, that was low.
An unwritten post is a delightful universe of infinite possibilities. Set down one word, however, and it immediately becomes earthbound. Set down one sentence and it’s halfway to being just like every other bloody entry that’s ever been written.
Jonathan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2004, 05:41 PM   #347
katya
Elven Maiden

I am playing through final fantasy X for the first time, so I keep dreaming about that. First Auron was there, and we were in a mall, and he just went to the bar. Then, in the next dream, I got ot the end, only it wasn't really an end. So I tried again. Tidus, Seymore, and some other characters were eating dinner at a table, when Tidus rebelled. He stood up and said, "Everone, I hate Seymore! Whoever's with me, join me in a chorus of 'seymore is a homosexual'!" It was sooo random. And I neither think he's gay, nor have a problem with those who are...
katya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2004, 06:51 PM   #348
thranduil
Elven Warrior

i dreamed i was watching/living in the movie Vanilla Sky. never seen it, but now im gonna watch it to see if there alike in any way.
Old 02-12-2004, 09:14 PM   #349
jellyfishannah
Elven Warrior

I had the weirdest dream the other night!

I am standing in front of my mirror brushing my hair when all the hair on the right side of my head just falls out! It apparently does not bother me and I just calmly start trying to brush my hair in a way that will cover the bald part. lol! Quite humorous, actually. You wanna try to interpret that one for me?

"Don't tell lies you can't keep." ~My little sister...
jellyfishannah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2004, 10:11 PM   #350
Ruinel
Banned

Weird and disturbing dream last night

I was going someplace and I needed to use the restroom... I had two choices...

1) a really gross shack outhouse that was full to the brim with crap (shades of Trainspotting!)

or

2) an old trailer that was set up with showers and toilets in rooms with shower curtains for doors.

I chose #2.

So, I go into a room... there's really two shower curtains... one initial one that leads into a shower area, and another that leads beyond to the toilet.

There are other people there, and they keep walking in on me. I say "HEY! SOMEONE'S IN HERE!" I mean, I can't even get my pants down without someone coming in! Freakin' RUDE!!!

Anyway, I finally finish (but it's not like I actually went or anything... just sat down and then up again... weird) and I look to my left as I'm leaning over to flush the toilet... and there's this blond, mentally challenged boy (about 10 or 11) eating a granny smith apple and a peanut butter sandwich at a dinner table. Where that came from, I have no idea. So, I start talking to him and asking him what he's doing there alone. I finally find his mom and reunite them, and he wants to give me a kiss, but on the mouth! So, I said, no... on the cheek only. And he was very insistent, but I was solid on my decision... only on the cheek and he finally gave in and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

I don't recall any other parts of the dream... but it was weird nonetheless.

Last edited by Ruinel : 02-12-2004 at 10:16 PM.
Ruinel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2004, 06:17 AM   #351
Lalaith_Elf
Her Infernal Majesty

Quote:
Originally posted by jellyfishannah
I had the weirdest dream the other night!

I am standing in front of my mirror brushing my hair when all the hair on the right side of my head just falls out! It apparently does not bother me and I just calmly start trying to brush my hair in a way that will cover the bald part. lol! Quite humorous, actually. You wanna try to interpret that one for me?
Okay...
The mirror symbolises your identity. If you dream of hair means that you are careless in your personal affairs and will lose advancement by neglecting mental application. The head means intellect and baldness can represent wisdom.... or sexual issues.
Old 02-13-2004, 12:37 PM   #352
hectorberlioz
Master of Orchestration President Emeritus of Entmoot 2004-2008

Quote:
Originally posted by Ruinel
Weird and disturbing dream last night

I was going someplace and I needed to use the restroom... I had two choices...

1) a really gross shack outhouse that was full to the brim with crap (shades of Trainspotting!)

or

2) an old trailer that was set up with showers and toilets in rooms with shower curtains for doors.

I chose #2.

So, I go into a room... there's really two shower curtains... one initial one that leads into a shower area, and another that leads beyond to the toilet.

There are other people there, and they keep walking in on me. I say "HEY! SOMEONE'S IN HERE!" I mean, I can't even get my pants down without someone coming in! Freakin' RUDE!!!

Anyway, I finally finish (but it's not like I actually went or anything... just sat down and then up again... weird) and I look to my left as I'm leaning over to flush the toilet... and there's this blond, mentally challenged boy (about 10 or 11) eating a granny smith apple and a peanut butter sandwich at a dinner table. Where that came from, I have no idea. So, I start talking to him and asking him what he's doing there alone. I finally find his mom and reunite them, and he wants to give me a kiss, but on the mouth! So, I said, no... on the cheek only. And he was very insistent, but I was solid on my decision... only on the cheek and he finally gave in and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

I don't recall any other parts of the dream... but it was weird nonetheless.
wow Ruinel. thats disturbing.

Acaly und Hektor fur Presidants fur EntMut fur life!
Join the discussion at Entmoot Election 2010.
"Stupidissimo!"~Toscanini
The Da CINDY Code
The Epic Poem Of The Balrog of Entmoot: Here ~NEW!
~
Thinking of summer vacation?
AboutNewJersey.com - NJ Travel & Tourism Guide
hectorberlioz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2004, 10:05 PM   #353
Lady Ravyn
Thief Queen of Entmoot

i'm always having these really, really disturbing, frightening dreams. they don't always phaxe me anymore, but last night i deamt that my family and i moved to this old victorian house (we were dressed like we were in the 1800s). when we first got there, my dad saw a crow or raven (heh heh; not with a "y" ) and shot it cuz it was going into the house. after he killed it, the sky turned this weird green color and mist started forming everywhere. but (being dream people) we ignored it and went inside where our servants ( ) began serving us dinner. in the middle of dinner the clock struck midnight ( ) and the servants went nuts! they started throwing carving knives at everyone, but they didn't hit anyone. so my parents ran upstairs and my brothers and i ran into a closet. for a long time, everything was quiet, but then i heard screams from upstairs and the door to the closet we were hiding in flew open suddenly.
then it got REALLY bizarre because it was like i was a spirit or something cuz i looked down and saw my dead body. then i looked to my right and saw the servants and ghosts that had appeared killing my brothers ( ) with knives and swords and maces. then my "spirit" floated upstairs and saw my mom dead with a knife in her stomach and my dad hanging from a rope in the ceiling. i started screaming (or rather, my "spirit" did) and all of a sudden i was in the body of an old lady who was being murdered in another part of the house. i kept channeling from person to person through the whole dream, dying over and over again...it was a bit scary, but kinda interesting.....in a warped sort of way...

Proud Member of the Evil Mooters and upstanding citizen of the Planet Bob!

And all you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be...

My Space!

Cynicism is what happens when a person opens their eyes; stops blinking in the sun, and starts wondering "why". Question everything, believe only that which you yourself deem true. Go ahead- Call me cynical.
Lady Ravyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2004, 02:02 PM   #354
Insidious Rex
Quasi Evil

good grief. No more late night snacks with your horror movies for you young lady.

"Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere."
Insidious Rex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2004, 04:22 PM   #355
jellyfishannah
Elven Warrior

Wow, Lady Ravyn. Scary. I have had scary dreams before but I don't think they were ever quite so...graphic...

Once I had a dream that took place thousands of years from now. This weird chemical had gotten loose and it killed everything. All plant life and so on... People lived in these giant bubble things. Nobody could travel between the bubbles (which were thousands of miles apart) except this one man who had been foretold about in some prophecy. (think matrix) Really weird. There's more to it but I have to go! I'll tell the rest later...

"Don't tell lies you can't keep." ~My little sister...
jellyfishannah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2004, 12:51 AM   #356
katya
Elven Maiden

Ahh....I had a really weird one. This is totally for real: I (in the dream of course!) had a baby. I was excited to go to school, and when anyone asked me what I did over the weekend, I'd say, "I had a baby!" Someone pointed out to me that I sure didn't look pregnant before. We eventually came to the conclusion that it was really a rabbit, and so it was small, and didn't show much. Yeah, basically, I had a dream that I gave birth to a bunny.
katya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2004, 01:07 AM   #357
hectorberlioz

not too long ago i had this dream that i was walking in the park, and there were these boys skateboarding (on gravel!).
eventually i got to talking to one of them. we were talking about the skateboarding competition that was coming up; and i asked him if he knew a certain friend of mine who skateboards.
and he said "yeah dude, but the guy ho thinks he's the real hotshot is this guy..." and he pulls out a newspaper and shows me and article about the the competition, and I see a pic of Christopher Walken, who was in the skateboarding competition!

The Da CINDY Code
~
Old 03-15-2004, 04:16 PM   #358
Lady Ravyn
Thief Queen of Entmoot

i had a...bizarre dream last night. iwas going to work, and all of a sudden this guy on a horse gallops behind me (i was walking to work) and pulls me up behind him. for some odd reason, that didn't phaze me in the least ( ) and i asked him where we were going this time. he said we had to save my 2nd grade teacher from being eaten by a lion ( ) and we had to hurry. so we got to this part of a forest where my teacher was sitting, chatting with this HUGE lion, and she asked me to sing a song. i started singing "piece of my Heart" by Janis Joplin ( ) then i woke up....
oooooookkkkkkkkkk................

Proud Member of the Evil Mooters and upstanding citizen of the Planet Bob!

And all you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be...

My Space!

Cynicism is what happens when a person opens their eyes; stops blinking in the sun, and starts wondering "why". Question everything, believe only that which you yourself deem true. Go ahead- Call me cynical.
Lady Ravyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2004, 10:28 PM   #359
Elenka
The Negative Soul of Entmoot

Ok, I had the weirdest dream last night. It was really and truly bizarre.

So It's me, the sisterhood, brian, pierre, grace....some other people too, and we're all kind of hanging out somewhere. The hard part being that "somewhere" happened to be a wet, dripping cave with no apparent way out. We were supposedly miner-type people, and we were using drugs of various (illegal) sorts as dynamite to keep blowing up the next section of tunnel. It got even weirder when we were suddenly transported by some unknown means and deposited into a third floor hallway in what I instinctively knew was a school, though it wasn't a school I'd ever been to. And then we were all in the french room at my current school....

War doesn't determine who is right - war determines who is left.
Elenka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2004, 11:15 PM   #360
hectorberlioz

Quote:
Originally posted by Elenka
Ok, I had the weirdest dream last night. It was really and truly bizarre.

So It's me, the sisterhood, brian, pierre, grace....some other people too, and we're all kind of hanging out somewhere. The hard part being that "somewhere" happened to be a wet, dripping cave with no apparent way out. We were supposedly miner-type people, and we were using drugs of various (illegal) sorts as dynamite to keep blowing up the next section of tunnel. It got even weirder when we were suddenly transported by some unknown means and deposited into a third floor hallway in what I instinctively knew was a school, though it wasn't a school I'd ever been to. And then we were all in the french room at my current school....
wow. that is weird.
I would freak out if I had a cave dream...

The Da CINDY Code
~