Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 11-05-2003, 11:02 PM   #321
Legoles
Goddess of the evil smilies

OOC: Even more crazy people *Sigh*

*Wiping blood off blade* "Well, first good fight I've had in a while." She said to no one in particular. <Need to go for a swim.> "Eh! CAPTn.! May I go for another swim? My skins gettin dry."

*Roya* - Aye, alright, come back soon though, or I'll have your head!

"Okay roya." *Does 2 backflips and dives into water, swimming and lazing around until.. *creak of oars* <Not another idiot.> She clambered onboard, and reported. 'Another bunch'a idiots are comin our way."

PADFOOT LIVES!
Legoles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2003, 06:40 PM   #322
Sanity's Demise
Elven Warrior

Roya: On second thought, If ya do come back i'll have yer head! *turns to Amea* Stow yer gab mate! I'm gonna have the Boatswain deal with you! I got more important things to do!

*Goes and talks to the dragon about finding tohse exploding birds with Human, who had been taken down to tell more about what the birds were*

"Think of Zombies. They're like Energizer Bunnies from hell! They don’t give up, they just keep going!"
-Casey on one of his favorite topics.
Sanity's Demise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2003, 01:50 PM   #323
Amea
Elven Warrior

Strider

*pops outside of cage*
Uh what did I do? Uh I didn't make anybody mad did I?
Oh well such is my fate *shrugs and jumps in to water* Hee hee this is fun *gets out of water and climbs to nearest rock and dives in*

*devak laughs crazily*
Blue: Oh boy, She's cracked, She's gone nuts, Devak, Devak get a grip.
*Devak grabs blue by the throat*
Blue: Good grip
Duh! I've got markers!!!! :P

Last edited by Amea : 11-10-2003 at 01:51 PM.
Amea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2003, 04:53 PM   #324
Katt_knome_hobbit
Dead

Location: on the floor, under the table, just to your left, your other left
OOC: Are you in the right thread Amea?

I thought that Alcohol was just for those with nothing else to do.
I thought that drinking just to get drunk was a waste of precious booze.
But now I know that there's a time and there's a place where I can choose
To walk the fine line between self control and self abuse.

"Lacerations make complications, but welts go away in a day."
Katt_knome_hobbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2003, 03:40 AM   #325
Sanity's Demise
Elven Warrior

OOC: No, i dont think she is.

Roya:*smacks her head head* Shut it you! Gah!

*jumps in water and flounders then gets out with as much dignity as she could muster*

Roya: Right! On to find those blasted birds! And if i catch one more person just bargin in here i'll explode the ship! GAH!

"Think of Zombies. They're like Energizer Bunnies from hell! They don’t give up, they just keep going!"

Last edited by Sanity's Demise : 12-01-2003 at 09:28 PM.
Old 11-11-2003, 01:35 PM   #326
Amea
Elven Warrior

Strider

Yeah I'm at the right thread!!! Don't you people remeber the one Roya and Sam Ate? Well that's me you try to make friends and this is what you get. Sigh I guess this is what I get.

*devak laughs crazily*
Old 11-12-2003, 02:14 AM   #327
Sanity's Demise
Elven Warrior

OOC: Could your posts be a little more conjoined then?

*And so the crew of the Satsuri went in search of the mysterious birds. Occasionally running into a unlucky merchant ship here and there. They also hit another storm. This time the for mast was ripped off and there was other general inconveniences. The next day there was a rather put out mood around the ship.*

Roya: Just bloody great!

Lonni: is it over yet?

*Lonni was especially annoyed as she was swept over board. Luckily she had the brains to wear a harnass while running up with the other crew, so instead of being lost she was merely dragged along and pulled up*

Roya: Aye, an I dont think we'll be dry any time soon. Juri! Find some where were we can do repairs!

*Roya had also taken a "bath" and was still very soggy and cold. But she remidied that with rum.*

Juri: Aye! A little island off to the south west about two leagues!

Roya: Are their people?

Juri: Last checked, yes there were.

Roya: Good. Then that's were we will go.

*and so, after a three days of limping their ship finally was beached in a small cove on said island. Roya had sent out a few scouts to check for civilization, the scouts came back and reported.*

Tom: (you do remeber the Short Fluffy Man?) We found a few towns, but they're all deserted.

Roya: *shrugs* oh. then thats no problem. Are there any facilties in good enough shape to be used?

Christa: well, yes. They all are. Infact, they look as if they have only recently been deserted. I mean, there were still recently burned logs in the fire grates.

Roya: Oh? Then, Ethel, I leave you in charge of the ship and crew. I will take Tano, Lonni and Maddie with me to see what the hells happened here and the sudden disappearence of our food source.

Last edited by Sanity's Demise : 12-01-2003 at 09:30 PM.
Old 11-12-2003, 11:12 AM   #328
Amea
Elven Warrior

Strider

*pops next to roya* Can I come? *makes puppy eyes* Please?

*devak laughs crazily*
Old 11-12-2003, 03:52 PM   #329
Sanity's Demise
Elven Warrior

Roya: No! Go away! Help the others repair the ship!

*Roya and the select crew stalk off before any one else an pop up and ask to come*

Old 11-12-2003, 07:28 PM   #330
Legoles
Goddess of the evil smilies

Capt. I'll look after things whole your here. Proceeds to watch Roya and Co. leave for shore. "Okay then, if one of you decides to leave this ship without my permission, unless I'm dead or something, they will be locked in the brig. UNDERSTAND?"
All *mumbleing* okay, yeah, whatever, blah blah blah, etc.
"Lets get going!"
OOC2: Sanity, you sond alot like your sister. I'll leave you to your little delights on the island.

PADFOOT LIVES!
Legoles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2003, 09:02 PM   #331
Sanity's Demise
Elven Warrior

OOC: *snicker* what can i say? I am the less stable of the two.

Maddie: *taps juri on the shoulder* Um, incase you couldnt read, i do remember her leaving the ship to her first mate Ethel. Not you.

Juri: Oh. Never mind then. Carry on.

*the crew doesnt pay attention to her and works on*

Old 11-13-2003, 08:36 AM   #332
Amea
Elven Warrior

Nazgul

Aren't we going to need some wood, I suggest that we send somepeople to gather some wood from shore.
( Where are you people? Wah!!! I've being diserted)

*devak laughs crazily*

Last edited by Amea : 11-18-2003 at 01:50 PM.
Old 11-23-2003, 10:43 PM   #333
Katt_knome_hobbit
Dead

OOC: Sorry Amea, we've been waring. It's time we caught this thread up though.

Sam: RIGHT! All hands report for assignments.

Ethel: Right, you *points to Amea* since you're so keen on going ashore, you can go get some wood. Sam will lead your party.

Sam: *Muttering* Aw bullocks.

Ethel: You three go with them. Right. Next I want decks shining, sails folded, weponry counted, supplies indexed, damage assessed, and I don't want to catch anybody talking to me.

Crew: *puzzled* Aye. *Meanders off to count things.*

Sam: Right! You four! We're gonna be back in 'alf an 'our, ya 'ere? *mutters* If I don't drown ya first.

*The five went ashore*

OOC: This all satisfactory? I don't know much about boat chores. Stuff.

Old 11-24-2003, 01:37 PM   #334
Amea
Elven Warrior

Strider

(It's alright but you could have them,uh, find where the holes in the ship are, but whatever you like to do)
we're off then arn't we sam? Oh and just a heads up sam, I was born in the water so's you can't drown me but feel free to drown the others Alright here we go off on another adventure... * dives into water and swims to shore* Arn't any of you coming?
(hey guys I'm not going to be able to post for a while so I'm just going to finish my thoughts)

*shakes self off and looks around* this tree looks alright, *sigh* I'm sorry I have to do this but *pulls out anasta and starts to cut up the tree, After three hours she has enough wood to repair the ship, wipes sweat from her brow* I guess this is enough

*devak laughs crazily*

Last edited by Amea : 11-26-2003 at 08:38 AM.
Old 12-16-2003, 06:43 PM   #335
Nurvingiel
Co-President of Entmoot
Super Moderator

OOC: I'd bring my RPG character in here, but she's at the Green Dragon right now.

Name: Nurvingiel
Height: slightly shorter than average
Hair: Long, blonde
Eyes: Grey
Other (physical): Slender, pointed face (See avatar! )
Description: An elf of Lorien, member of Haldir's company. Wears comfortable green clothing, not too loose, and light leather shoes. Carries a bow, a quiver of arrows, and a long dagger. She is adept with these weapons.

(OOC: Where is the Party House? Sorry if I missed that. Does it matter anyway? Actually, I'm not sure if you're still in the Party House. <- at self, for jumping into a well-established RPG.)

Nurvingiel came across a gathering of friends. She was about to skirt around them, when she recognized Samwise Gamgee.

She was a member of Haldir's company (though currently on leave), and was present when the Fellowship passed through Lorien. She had heard of the intent, and later, the result of their quest. She felt she owed this noble warrior the courtesy of a greeting, and besides, she was tired of travelling alone.

Sam was talking to someone else, so she waited at the edge of the group. Nurvingiel noticed another woman, strangely clad. She didn't even appear to be from Middle-earth, if that was possible. Nurvingiel had little experience with races other than elves, and could not determine this woman's race. She was going to ask the strange woman who Sam's companions were, but left to fetch wood.

Nurvingiel approached the remaining group instead.

Nurvingiel to group:
"I am Nurvingiel, an elf of Lothlorien. I am a stranger to these lands, and would enjoy the company of you and your friends for a while."
Originally Posted by hectorberlioz
My next big step was in creating the “LotR Remake” thread, which, to put it lightly, catapulted me into fame.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tessar
IM IN UR THREDZ, EDITN' UR POSTZ
Nurvingiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2003, 07:50 PM   #336
Katt_knome_hobbit
Dead

OOC: Um, welcome Nurvingiel. Sorry to say, this thread is almost dead. Let me do a synopsis for you. We are all vampire pirates, well, except for Juri, Tano, and .... Maggie's charactor. I don't know who you thought was Samwise Gamgee, but I'm Bloody Sam Vain and we're on a tropical island.

Old 12-16-2003, 08:04 PM   #337
Nurvingiel
Co-President of Entmoot
Super Moderator

OOC: Whoops! I assumed the person referred to as Sam was Samwise. *grins sheepishly* This thread was pretty close to the top, so I assumed it was still an active RPG. I got the wrong impression from the title and the first pages of posts, which was all I read. *grins sheepishly again* If you still want to play, I'll post a bit more. If not, we'll let sleeping threads lie. I'm assuming this is at least in Middle-earth because all the RPGs are in some way related to Tolkien.

Nurvingiel looked again at the person she had thought was Samwise Gamgee. What was I thinking? He doesn't even look like him, as far as I can remember, she thought, inwardly embarassed. What would he be doing so far from The Shire anyway? I have always wanted to meet him, but this is ridiculous.

Nurvingiel was not sure where she was at all. She had been sailing along the coast south of Gondor when a sudden storm had blown her small craft off-course. By good fortune and chance, she had come across this island.
Originally Posted by hectorberlioz
My next big step was in creating the “LotR Remake” thread, which, to put it lightly, catapulted me into fame.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tessar
IM IN UR THREDZ, EDITN' UR POSTZ
Nurvingiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2003, 12:34 AM   #338
Sanity's Demise
Elven Warrior

OOC: Aye. This thing is as dead as its participents. Ah well....

Old 12-17-2003, 01:43 AM   #339
Willow Oran
Deus Ex Machina

OOC: Dead? I think not, just taking a little nap.

Lonni idly looked around the bar searching for something fun to do. Nothing interesting had happened since the battle a few nights ago and she was growing bored.
Or she had been growing bored, until she spotted a rather confused looking elf sitting in the corner of the room and watching them perplexedly. Smirking slightly Lonni twitched her fingers in a nearly imperceptible motion that caused the elf's chair to levitate and bob around the room. Inwardly laughing and the elf's expression Lonni repeated the motion a little more vigorously, the elf was starting to look a bit panicky and some of the other patrons of the bar were beginning to notice. Lonni grinned as she continued her game, this was fun.
Tough Guide To FantasyLand

...it's not much of a show if somebody doesn't suffer, and preferably at length. Suffering is beautiful in any case, and so is anguish; but as for loathing, and bitterness... I don't think they belong on the stage at all.

- Isabella, I Gelosi
Willow Oran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2003, 11:54 AM   #340
Amea
Elven Warrior

Strider

Cool new people... *pops out of no where*
Hi Nurvingiel I'm Amea as for my race well that's just a... Well no one knows so just call me interesting and leave it at that.
Sam shouldn't we be heading back to the boat or are we just going to call this thread dead? because if we are I'll just have to start my own RPG. Though at the moment I'm at a lose what to call it.

*devak laughs crazily*