Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 01-31-2003, 06:45 AM   #321
Arat-Falathion
A'mael Dalharen Eldarele

err... me is rather confused too, and will wait for the game to move on... As the GM for this game (Lief) went away, it has been kinda out of control... I think we have halted in this place way to long, and it is starting to become uninteresting to me at this point...

We should get on with the quest soon... I think it is time for you Mathron to take matters into you own hands
Old 02-01-2003, 12:02 PM   #322
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

I can attempt to get the story focused on the soldiers again but I need help.
Old 02-03-2003, 07:10 AM   #323
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

OK we need all our hobbits back. We need the ent and the ontor and ALL the humans and elves. I have made the group escape as the soldiers ran to find Adrian. I think this should give you rpg ideas to post.
PLEASE COME BACK
Old 02-03-2003, 03:13 PM   #324
Arat-Falathion
A'mael Dalharen Eldarele

Heh This must be a world record in stupidity! LOL! Those soldiers really haven't got a clue of what they are doing It is really hallarious LOL!!
heh

Well then... the precaptives are now on the run towards barrow downs I believe, soldiers are hunting for adrian, Glistenfae is having trouble with Glimdrell, and I guess the Captain is running about, trying to gather the soldiers in order to take the captives again ah yea! We are on the roll again... a little strange way to get on the roll again, but we sertanly are on the roll
Old 02-03-2003, 04:59 PM   #325
Earniel
The Chocoholic Sea Elf Administrator

Neh, neh, neh! this is the most funny serious RPG I have ever played! Can those soldiers get any more stupid?

I've been thinking, since these soldiers are really too dumb to be true, why don't we make it the evil sorceror's fault? Maybe he has used the hytorax to make the soldiers less alert and suspecting so no one would know of his scheeming. Just a thought though.

I reread the threads again and I think I now know how things are broadly going, if I'm still wrong and I posted something impossible, give me a nudge in the right direction, okay?
Old 02-03-2003, 09:06 PM   #326
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

ooc: Earniel your avatar is adorable. I need to try that type of drawing. were did you get it????

Hey at least we are not stuck anymore in one spot. I was getting really bored. Plus the soldiers were stupid for keeping us captives.
Old 02-04-2003, 07:44 AM   #327
Earniel

OOC: My avatar is me from the picture that EXK made of the crew of the Nancelot. Remember?

It seems like Mathron has nicely solved the stupidity of the soldiers. Well done. It look's like we're back on the road.
Old 02-04-2003, 01:04 PM   #328
Arat-Falathion
A'mael Dalharen Eldarele

Yeh! Nice avatar Earniel

Anyway, really great to be back in the writing now! Sorry for the short interaction with your character the Silverstripe, and sorry for fainting the she-elf but I don't think it would be realistic for Glimdrell to think he could face such an opponent. Remember his strength lies in the shadows, hidden, striking without being noticed... He does not confront battle eye to eye, not if there is another way out.
Old 02-05-2003, 11:12 PM   #329
elvishfaerie3088
Elven Warrior

ah no problem, didn't bother me much, though i was going to answer ur questions lol. yeah but it all works sorry if i stalled things i read the hytrox before i read this so yeah.
Jack: "Monkey!"
"It's captain Jack Sparrow, captain..."
"If you were waiting for the opportune moment that was it."
Red coat, "Impersonating a judge."
Jack: (Oh, ya that was fun look on his face)
"Do us a favour...i know it's hard...but stay here and try not to do...anything...stupid."
"Yes...but why is the rum gone?!"
"WELL IT BLOODY IS NOW!"

*~~Elvish Faerie~~*
elvishfaerie3088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2003, 04:47 AM   #330
Earniel

Zavron, what's with the sudden character change?
Old 02-06-2003, 05:00 AM   #331
zavron
Chieftain of The Order of The Blue Flame

Whoever said my carachter had changed? I play two carachters. A Goody-Baddy in the end halps out gargoyle and Boulderhead the ontor. I still play both of them.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Gil- galad was an elven king.
Of him the harpers sadly sing:
the last whose realm was fair and free
between the mountains and the sea.

His sword was long, his lance was keen,
his shinig helm afar was seen;
the countless stars of heaven's field
were mirrored in his silver shield.

But long ago he rode away,
and where he dwelleth none can say;
for into darkness fell his star
in mordor where the shadows are.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
zavron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2003, 05:04 AM   #332
Earniel

I meant about the 'dark soldiers', where do they come from all of a sudden?

Last edited by Earniel : 02-06-2003 at 06:20 AM.
Earniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2003, 05:21 AM   #333
zavron

There Evil! Evil guys can do basically anything. I'm not so sure about them myself.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Old 02-06-2003, 05:23 AM   #334
zavron

The Gargoyle's working for the bad guys, but he suits being a good guy. In the end he turns out to be good.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Old 02-06-2003, 09:47 AM   #335
Arat-Falathion
A'mael Dalharen Eldarele

Errr.... please Elvishfaerie, read the posts... You need to delete or alter your post, because it is totaly out of place. I am currently bleeding from my head after crashing into a stone. Hruad and Assar is in this same spot as well.

And please, I beg all of you (though it doesn't consern the most experienced mooters), to make this a good rpg people need to put their heart and time into their posting. Too many posts seems hasty to me, rushing over too much content in all to few words... It simply makes things confusing, frustrating and boring... I am just saying this because I am a honest man, I say things the way I see and feel them...

I can not tell you to do this, and I know everyone hasn't got the english to produce it, even if they wanted to... but please do your best, and spend a little more time then 5 minutes on each post, that would make the rpg so much more thrilling!

Anyway, I'll wait till eather Hruad or Assar interact with me... I don't see how it could be in place for Glistenfae to interact like he did now, that makes just no sence and confusion to the current happening I wrote... Errr... This might sound overcritical and stupid off me, sorry if it does, but it is the mere truth... Please take it for what it is

Yeh, and when I am in on the critizising... Zavron, since you have 2 characters and write both of them in 1st person, please make a Boulderhead: or Gargoyl: before your posts to make less confusion thanks!

Hopes high

Last edited by Arat-Falathion : 02-06-2003 at 10:00 AM.
Arat-Falathion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2003, 08:46 PM   #336
Servant of the Dark Order
Sapling

'Ey, Zavron - sorry bout killin' off your soldiers, but your fiddling with the bad guy stuff might screw up the plot. Though it could make some neat dynamics between the bad guys and all.
Servant of the Dark Order is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2003, 08:54 PM   #337
Mathron
Hobbit-Huorn
RPG Moderator

Hey guys - just wanted to step in and make sure no one is getting upset.
I wanted to remind everyone of one of the main rules of roleplay - be careful with other player's characters.
Arat-Falathion - you have been on the moot and while, and done a great job in a lot of RPGs - but don't be too harsh on the others. Remember that while Elvishfaerie's latest post might not mesh perfectly with what you intended to have happening, you *did* incapacitate her character. And it isn't much fun to play in an RPG where another character easily removes yours from the game - what is left for her to do, or post about, when her character is unconscious?
Elvishfaerie - a small advice that, sometimes, it doesn't hurt to play along with others actions - and not to then try and reverse the tables, others we end up with a 'cop and robbers' scenario. We are all on the same team, after all - trying to tell a story. ~grin~
In any case, what I would recommend be done:
Elvishfaerie, you might want to either remove your previous post - or simply have your character wake up a few minutes later, shake off the effects, and rejoin the others - maybe without holding a knife at anyone's throat this time. To be honest, the more you do that, the less likely that the other characters will work with yours.
Finally, just want to let anyone know I'm not criticizing anyone here - just trying to make sure everything is resolved peacefully.

Last edited by Mathron : 02-08-2003 at 02:22 AM.
Mathron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2003, 09:35 PM   #338
elvishfaerie3088
Elven Warrior

SHE SHE SHE SHE SHE! Do any of you not get that????? I am a girl a female a woman whatever you want to say! just get it right. I am confused and i'm going to alter it! Jeepers don't spazz at me! *how dares they* I'll do what i want to thank you i had no idea arath had other plans! otherwise i would not have intertuded, now i will alter the stupid post. Yeah me go with the group great idea, they dont' really like me, why should i stay? my forest i'll do what i please in it! *gosh, darn ppl, yes i agree with you, can they not see, no course not* Don't ask!
"Do us a favour...i know it's hard...but stay here and try not to do...anything...stupid."
"WELL IT BLOODY IS NOW!"

*~~Elvish Faerie~~*
Old 02-07-2003, 05:12 AM   #339
Arat-Falathion
A'mael Dalharen Eldarele

I know Mathron, reading over what I wrote yesterday I feel kinda ashamed I don't know what came over me...

It was nothing like Elvishfaerie erased my big plan for what was going to happen, nah, rather that I was in the same place as 2 other characters, and she didn't take any notice of those in her post, but after a nights sleep I see, even with your post, Elvishfaerie, it could all have worked out
I could simply have written my next post as if it were before the confrontation in your post, and therefor give it all a little sence. That is what I should have done, and I'm sorry

After Sicirus post, it looks like you finaly cought up with us though, faerie Guessing your mad mind didn't have the patience to hang out in that tree for long, me having fainted you and all And not the least, all sorts of strang folk footing around in your forrest

And yes, I know I shouldn't have fainted you, but I saw it from Glimdrells point of view. Doing as he did just seemed like the obvious to me really... still I am sorry for hurting your character, guess I'll be getting back for that...

Sorry for loosing it like that! Hoping it won't happen again

Last edited by Arat-Falathion : 02-07-2003 at 05:13 AM.
Arat-Falathion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2003, 06:57 PM   #340
elvishfaerie3088
Elven Warrior

lol sorry i kinda lost it too, too much going through head, i need a holiday, *cries* lol. yeah too much stress in life this is like my only escape anyhow, i told you already i think? its okay you fainted my character i was gone for a while but hey, i can go with what ever anyone throws me.
"WELL IT BLOODY IS NOW!"

*~~Elvish Faerie~~*