Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 03-26-2003, 07:54 PM   #321
Lubyla
Princess Lubyla Greenleaf of the Stars

Location: Sitting in a quiet forest, looking at the darkness and the stars...
ooc: Ah Faith, I'm changing EVERYONE's name My moms is Rita I think, and Dads is Evil Lord Sauron, j/k, actually, I think it shall be... Madoc-Barrowdowns hobbit name for Evil Fatherj/k, I dont know about him yet

ic:"Huh..Where am I. O, I'm here again." I mummbled."Gar." I wandered into the forest alone and sat down. "Is it truely the 30th of December?" The trees bent and swayed. I took out a scetchpad, and started dawing the trees.

``````````````````````````````
It cannot be seen, cannot be felt,
Cannot be heard, cannot be smelt.
It lies behind stars and under hills,
And empty holes it fills.
It comes first and follows after,
Ends life, kills laughter
`````````````````````````````
Old 03-27-2003, 02:40 AM   #322
Fred Baggins
Belladona Gamgee of the night sky

Location: second star to the right and straight on till morning.
Looking at her, I sighed. "The Valar have reclaimed there last Maia of the Night then. It was bound to happen despite what Gil-galad-" I winced, wondering why the elvish name for Starlight had come to me..."Despite what Star did to try to stop the inevitable. Then she never knew of the Valar...or that this accursed world existed. And what of Dawn?"
Pacha:Most likely.
Cusco:Bring it on.
~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`
Yes, I'm female. Fred Baggins is my NICKNAME!
"The reason of the unreasonable treatment of my reason so enfeebles my reason, that with reason I complain of your beauty."~Don Quixote
"Once upon a time there was a magical land where it never rained. The End."~from the movie 'Holes'
()_))_Crayola_))_>
Old 03-28-2003, 12:45 PM   #323
Finrod Felagund
King of Nargothrond

"Freddy" asked Fimbren, "Who is this star everyone talks about. There are a number of people I am curious about, so far only Empress Calien has told me anything about herself. Please, tel me about yourself, Star and this Countess."
Old 03-28-2003, 06:55 PM   #324
Fred Baggins

((Freddy agai, at school))*Freddy motioned to the forest where Star had dissapeared.* "The Lady Starlight Adams was once from Mundane earth as I understand you once where as well? It is a well known fact that she came here with the Countess and the Empress. But to explain anymore about her, would take days, not just hours. As with any of us whom you have asked about. The Countess, now if a book where to written about her, it would be ten volumes worth, and I don't even know half that much. Countess Doncamiel the Blue, Wizard of the West is the title she clams now that she has come to Middle-Earth, but her real name is Faith Lowe, she's from Mundane earth as well, and as I understand it doesn't belong here, and never should have come here. She is a wizard, and the current ruler of Ceallyn. I'm giving you random bits, sorry, but the Faith and Star are tied together more than Merry and Fran. Star lived with Faith, and onlt came to Thirelind last night, soon after you arrived." *Freddy shruged* "And about me? what do you want to know and more importantly what can I trust to tell you? I was once a servant of the Dark Lord Sauron, before the Last Defeat, when the Three Companions rose up and defeated them with help of the dwarves, elves, and men as well. I am a...That is to say, perhaps you have heard the rumors that..." *He sighed* "I'm afraid I have to cut it off there, if I continue, we shall never be able to tell what the Countess, and the Empress are disscussing."
"The reason of the unreasonable treatment of my reason so enfeebles my reason, that with reason I complain of your beauty."~Don Quixote
"Once upon a time there was a magical land where it never rained. The End."~from the movie 'Holes'
()_))_Crayola_))_>
Old 03-28-2003, 09:30 PM   #325
Lubyla

I lay my head on a tree trunk, and fell asleep again. No odd dreams this time, though, I did have the feeling of being carried away. As I awoke, I was no longer in the forest. I was with the camp again, and night was falling it seemed. I pulled my hair into braids, and walked around a bit. Why had Calien asked us to come along? There was nothing to do, and I was no part of this, was I? I heard Freeddy talk about us all to the other. I hadn't talk to the new person yet, but I was ok with that. Nydassi. That was my name, not Star, not Starlight, not Starstar, Nydassi. My mother knew it, father too, even Andodulin! Though I did not. Would this meeting ever be over?

Old 03-28-2003, 09:42 PM   #326
Fred Baggins

*A pair of bright eyes peaked out of the bushes to look at Kathie.*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ooc: Um...there's not a hole lot I can post till Silverstripe does...anyone know where she is?
()_))_Crayola_))_>
Old 03-29-2003, 11:52 AM   #327
Silverstripe
Empress of the Writewraiths

Location: Running around somewhere inside my head. So what are YOU doing here?!
"Dawn is still in Thirelind. She says she got there by accident while she was out riding, and I believe her."

Especially since she seems to hate me, the Kin, and all Writewraiths.

"I'd have brought back to Ceallyn now, but she was wounded -- fell out of a tree -- so we felt it best that she not try to make a long journey right now. Lily and some others are keeping an eye on her."

And that fact that we think you'd kill her if she returned definately influenced the decision!
Old 03-29-2003, 04:24 PM   #328
Fred Baggins

"Wounded? Unconsiouse isn't she? I'm really begginging to hate these dreams..." I rubbed my head. "I apologize for her behaviour, I know she must be a real brat to you. I promise you, I never planted those ideas in her head. I still love Thirelind. Not as much as Ireland of course, but you know I've always loved Ireland more than any other place. But Dawn...she is convinced all other kingdoms are our enemys. I have no idea where she got this idea, but you might ask Bigblith, he has an uncanny influence on her. And there I go babbling again. I feel like I'm in highschool again, in Ms. C's class." without relizing it I rubbed a muscle in my shoulder that seemed to tighten up for no reason except the thought of that stressful annoying class. "Dawn and Star are in Thirelind with you, Mauluk has been acting odd, and Bigblith has been advoiding him with an odd fear it seems to me. And that stupid raccoon...Bell...and useless information about maiar and valar running through my head."

"I just don't know what I'm doing anymore. But I didn't ask you here to complain about my miserable life, I'm sorry." I dropped my hand, relizing what I was doing, and reached into my pack, pulling out a grip of papers. "I belive these should belong in Thirelind...some poems and things that should go into the Red Book of Westmarch, I didn't know what to do with them so I brought them. Also there is..." I reached up and clutched the key under my shirt, and--I later relized--Lubyla's necklace. "Um...lost my train of thought...silly...blond me!"

*Merry crept away from the group, and kept creeping until he came to Star.* "Are you who...who I think you are...that is if what Bell told me was true...are you...Nydassi?"
()_))_Crayola_))_>

Last edited by Fred Baggins : 03-29-2003 at 11:41 PM.
Old 03-29-2003, 11:46 PM   #329
Lubyla

"Yes, I suppose I am. Star is you please. And you must be Merry, am I right?"I put my hand over my right eye, as I pften I did when thinking, or had a head ache.
```````````````````````````
Serenity walked through the castle, and came upon a stairway that seemed to be all but a slide. "Hum, amature. She will have to learn better tricks than that if she is to live as a runaway.

Old 03-29-2003, 11:53 PM   #330
Fred Baggins

"I am he, as you have noticed before. I thought to get you alone to make sure who you where though. Fran knew your parents, along with many other races. She knew who you must be when she first saw you through Lubyla's compact a few years ago. Lubyla confirmed it, but she does not always know. This was her's, but until she returns it is yours." He dropped a cresent moon shaped neaklace at her feet which opened to reveal three Rings, and dropped as well, a black arrow. "The two Rings I must keep but hers, you may keep. and the cursed Bane."
()_))_Crayola_))_>
Old 03-29-2003, 11:57 PM   #331
Lubyla

I nodded, and took the ring of the Stars, a solid Mithril ring, just a small band though, with the carving of a star, and a shatter of a dimond in it that sparkled like the stars. I slipped the arrow in my pack, meaning to make a quiver of arrows and a bow sooner than later. "Thankyou." I said, as I place the ring on my finger. I could feel its power even as I first looked at it.

Old 03-30-2003, 12:06 AM   #332
Fred Baggins

"I know you must know, but that arrow...it's Andodulin's. You must be very careful with it." *He lay down, and looked at her* "There are many dangers ahead of you N-Star. Because of your past. You shall perhaps someday com into league with Soido. You must accept her help to stay alive. She has taken a particular interest in you, and will try to help you even if you do not accept it. But if you have not her actions will be turned against her, and more importantly you. And you may someday come to meet Faith's parents again. You musn't mention Faith to them if you do meet them. If the subject of Faith is to be brought up let them do so. I tell these things to you for your own good, and for the good of Middle-Earth, for with your life or death will be either the separation or alliance of two kingdoms, and if one thing goes wrong that will affect the whole of Middle-Earth."
()_))_Crayola_))_>
Old 03-30-2003, 01:58 PM   #333
Finrod Felagund
King of Nargothrond

"Freddy, just one moment please." Freddy looked at Fimbren. "I think you should know I am not from Mundane Earth, I am one of the Elves of Valinor who revolted. I was a friend of Finrod Felagund, King of Nargothrond. I have two questions: First, all Mundane earthers seem to already know of Middle Earth, how?

And secondly, when you speak of Sauron's final defeat, you do of course mean when Frodo and Sam destroyed the one ring in Mount doom? Or have I been asleep for so long that Sauron rose and was defeated yet again?"
Old 03-30-2003, 02:00 PM   #334
Lubyla

I shuttered. "As I have seen. The futer is grave, as is the past. But now, it seems they are the same. But a blur to me. I will accept any help that I can, and I thank you for your aid. But one thing strikes me as odd. How could you have gotten the ring, when surely it was taken by Andodulin, as the commpact and neclace."

Old 03-30-2003, 03:22 PM   #335
Fred Baggins

"First of all, friend, I know nothing about Mundane-earthers. I to was born and raised here, Bree to be more precise, and if you wished to be more precise than that...I once was a Maia. But I belive that a mundane-earther once visited this world and wrote about it when he returned, or that is how I understand it to be."

"And when I speak of Sauron's final defeat I speak of something that not many even now know of, and is not often spoken of. He did not rise again but was on the brink, for he had learned how to bend others to his will, and had learned that not all the Rings of Power had lost thier power with the destruction of the One Ring. That is what kept him barely alive. It is a long and complicated matter that would take long to go into.

"The compact and neacklace only where taken by Andodulin, and are now of no use to anyone, for they are separated. I came to the ring, through Lubyla herself. She gave it to me, for she suspected, most likely because of the compact of what was to happen, and knew that it would be well to hold it in the Cresent." He wondered if he should mention Fran's predictions, and the reason that he yet lived, when he should be dead or dieing, for they where all connected.
()_))_Crayola_))_>
Old 03-30-2003, 03:31 PM   #336
Lubyla

"They are apart? How so? One is useless without the other, just as life is with--* I cut myself off. "Lubyla is not dead. She cannot be, and I know this for a fact. What a foolish lie Andodulin spun." I didn't know how to explain it, or weather to, in this place, for trees can be of good, or evil, order or chaos, and that is what keeps the world standing.

Serenity walked through a hall to her room. "To much is on the line here, there is too much to lose and not enough to gain.The stakes are high.Gar. Where is that Dagger."

Dagger paced nervesly about the group.

"What is the matter?"

"There is something near that I don't like, don't like at all."

A glimmer of black came and dissapeared.

Old 03-30-2003, 03:43 PM   #337
Fred Baggins

"It is the gatebird. But if his preasence overpowers mine to you Dagger, then something is very wrong indeed." A great, powerful looking lioness stepped out of the nearby bushes, the tiger looked meek in her presence, as did the other cats. SHe nodded calmly at Dagger. "You are looked for Dagger, and you Sindy, you should go help Freida she is in great need of your help. The others of you I must speak with." The lioness smiled at them for all fear seemed to pass from their eyes, even if worried remained. They knew that with the preasonce of this Lioness came the Heart Broken.

"You thought that Lubyla was dead?! Did it not enter your fool mind that stars can only be killed by fire greater than the gate-bird could create?!"
()_))_Crayola_))_>
Old 03-30-2003, 03:49 PM   #338
Lubyla

Dagger nodded and ran off to meet Serenity.

Illali nodded her head. "Times are changing."
`````````````````````````

"Well, I didn't really, but you know, wait, no you dont." I sighed. "Nevermind." I hung my head. "Times are changing, just as the wind." The wind howled as a cat ran by, a large, white cat.

Old 03-31-2003, 10:09 AM   #339
Finrod Felagund
King of Nargothrond

[deleted]

Last edited by Finrod Felagund : 04-03-2003 at 12:03 PM.
Old 03-31-2003, 06:20 PM   #340
Fred Baggins

ooc: Because of troubles with other threads, I would like you all to forget what I said about the Three Companions. I would like you to forget Mauluk having two different brains. I would like you to forget the CATS! Just forget anythig that doesn't seem to fit with LOTR, because apparently it's to complicated for people to figure out! FORGET ALL MY CHARACTERS FOR PETE'S SAKE! Considering none of my charachters seem to go with the "Tolkien standard" I might as well just quite roleplaying all together!
()_))_Crayola_))_>
Closed Thread