Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 12-06-2002, 02:35 PM   #321
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

ooc: well then that was weird.

ic: Aragorn: We searched through the castle and found a cold presenc eomong theses strange people. Then a child came up to me holding a book in her hand. "Tell me what last happend in the caves of Moria before you came here." She said in a voice that meant NOW.
I told her of the Nazgul following us into the mines then as we came to a dead end The wall was not solid and we could go through it. The girl thgen asked about Gandalf and if he had followed us into the wall. I shook my my head. The girl at that thanked me then sped of towards a door and out of sight.

ic Cody: I left towardds the dungoen to find a girl taking the sdame path in a rush talking to herself saying I will get to the bootom of this and get my friends trust back.
"Huh?"
I carried the book in my hand which its pages slowly filled up with what was happaning in the castle right now. I heard a scream then felt stiff and cold all over. I looked into the open door of the Slytherin common room and found a dark cloaked figure standing over a white horse and a cowering girl with a sword who seemed to be trying to fight of this creature. Another girl came and with her power fought the creatutre off and the two were back to normal again. I rushed over to Rose and showeed her the pages and their new story.
"We have to get to the forest. And fast. There are bound to be more then just Ring wraiths coming out of that world. No one is safe in till the ring is back in Middle Earth and back on track towards Lothlorien again."
But as we appraoched the door a new figure appeared. This one fingered its long thick edged sword menecingly and swipted it at me. As the sword came down it missed my head but one scream told me who it hit and I dreaded it greatly.
Old 12-06-2002, 07:55 PM   #322
Silverstripe
Empress of the Writewraiths

Location: Running around somewhere inside my head. So what are YOU doing here?!
Rose and Arriana Nott had both managed to dodge out of the blade's way, but Freesia MacIntire, who had only now regained conciousness, just barely had time to roll away a bit, so that the blade hit her shoulder, rather than falling across her neck.

No, no, please, not Freesia...
Silverstripe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2002, 08:40 PM   #323
Fred Baggins
Belladona Gamgee of the night sky

Location: second star to the right and straight on till morning.
Frodo...is...running around very lost...So is PippIn.
Fred Baggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2002, 09:02 PM   #324
Silverstripe

A very lost Merry runs into the very lost Frodo and Pippin.
Old 12-06-2002, 09:10 PM   #325
Fred Baggins

Frodo: 'O, hello Merry, would you like some tea?

Merry: I would love to have some.

Pippin: Personally I would rather have a pint of ale.

Frodo: All right. *Pulls tea and Ale out of his pack.* I've got some rice cakes here as well if you would like.

Merry: Personally I would like some chocolate cake.

Pippin: O i've got some of that, I always carry some with me just in case.

Frodo: Where's Sam, he's missing out on the party.

Merry: I think I saw him back there a ways. He'll be here shortly I'm sure.

And so the hobbits sit down to there afternoon Tea.
Old 12-06-2002, 09:15 PM   #326
Silverstripe

ooc: So while the girls are off fighting Ringwraiths, the hobbits are having a lovely tea time!
Old 12-07-2002, 08:44 PM   #327
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

ooc: Great the hobbits have a tea party and get fat while we fight a insane lose ringwraith. LOL

ic: I dodged quickly out of the way of the sword but watched in horror as it struck the girl behind me. I raced towards the girl and wrapped my bandana on her cut shoulder which bleed freely on the stone flagged floor.
The creature went for another strike and managed to hit me across the cheek but not by much. Rose lept fromher spot helping Nott as well and they posed for a duel holding their wands out in defense. I got up and helped the girl to her feet. We both also possed our wands out in a ready duel form. The creature raised its sword up and pointed it at us and laughed. "Foolish children. You think you can kill me or more get away. Give me the Halfling."
Old 12-07-2002, 10:33 PM   #328
Fred Baggins

*Frodo finished up his meal as did Pippin and Merry.* Well boys I think I heard a rignwraith ask for me so I guess it's time to run around screaming again. It's to bad Sam missed out on such a delicous meal. *And so the three hobbits got up, and ran around screaming.*
Old 12-08-2002, 12:12 AM   #329
Silverstripe

ooc:

ic: The foolish hobbits ran, screaming, directly into the girls and the Ringwraith (they were on the other side of the door). Instantly Merry and Pippin moved to protect Frodo, for the Ringwraith knew who the Ringbearer was, and was moving slowly towards the hobbits. The girls slipped past the Nazgul, who was no longer concerned with them.

Then Rose laughed, a cold, harsh laugh which surprised them all, even her. A plan had formed in her mind, and she intended to carry it out, for it was their only hope. Quickly, she grabbed Frodo.

"You want the Halfling?" Then follow me!"

Praying her friends would know she wanted them to follow her into the Forest, Rose transformed into the white horse, Frodo on her back, and ran as fast as she could, knowing full well her life, and perhaps her world, depended on it...
Old 12-08-2002, 03:53 PM   #330
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

ic: Frodo and his companions came into the dongeons unawar of the danger they had walked into. Frodo was picked up by a white horse which Rose had transformend into. Rose had a plan and I decided it was are only cahnce so I followed the white horse grabbing the hand of a slacking Sam at the same time.

ic: Aragorn:A new rumour suggested dark dementor looking creatures had entered the school. I knew not of what a dementor was but knew just by the word dark it was a Nazgul. I ran towards the dungeon but was met by a white horse racing towards me with Frodo on its backi. The horse passed us by and was followed by one of the Nazgul. I swiped at the charging Nazgul with Andurilk and motioned for the fellowship to follow the horse. At first they looked at me puzzled but then decided to follow without any other choice.
Old 12-08-2002, 11:30 PM   #331
Silverstripe

ooc: LOL! Why is this scene somewhat familiar? Let's see... Frodo riding a white horse who's being pursued by Ringwraiths...

ic: Rose ran into the Forest, seeking a certain spot. Again she was being called by something -- no, SOMEONE powerful, but this time that someone was good. Cody, Freesia, and Nott followed her, and so did others ... the Fellowship! And Professor Snape?!

But Rose had no time to think now; the Ringwraiths were coming closer, and she continued to gallop through the Forbidden Forest, with Frodo hanging onto her mane for dear life.

Last edited by Silverstripe : 12-09-2002 at 02:19 AM.
Old 12-09-2002, 01:50 AM   #332
unicorn14br
Elven Warrior

it

she screamed. once only, against all the pride that held it in, she screamed. but she shut her lips and smothered
the shouts that followed. "i am strong," she thought, "but now would be a nice time to faint! but i can't, i have
to tell them all....tell them what? that it...but i can't ...no...
" blackness enveloped her.
unicorn14br is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2002, 01:55 AM   #333
unicorn14br
Elven Warrior

needs

"No no no no no" she muttered aloud,"i won't, i won't!" with a struggle, she opened her heavy lids and gazed blearily around her. her aching body informed her (in no uncertain terms), that it resented this treatment and was displeased that she had the idiocy to lay on a cold, knobbly, dungeon floor. her vision was strangely fuzzy, and the shapes that were people around her, looked pale. she stood shakily, shoving away the hand someone offered to her. her left arm felt strange, and she glanced down. noting the blossom of red shining on her robes through a bandana, she giggled and leaned against the corridor wall.
Old 12-09-2002, 02:03 AM   #334
unicorn14br
Elven Warrior

a subject!

hiccoughing with laughter, she spoke, " they came here...ha aha!...and they opened the doorway....the door...aha ha ha!" she paused to breathe heavily before she continued,"and now, now anyone...anything can...hee hee..come through...hee hee hee....and lots of them are going to....to come...hoo hoo hee....they are on the way.... gaining....mustering....gathering forces....Oh my!" she inhaled sharply as professor snape gripped her shoulders. "Ah ah! it's broken professor, hee hee hee hee! watch out it hurts, it does...i'm g-going, professor...going to class, i'll be late....going to class... going to class...." freesia crooned. "......going to.....n-not to class....heh heh... to..gotta go up to th-the hospital....but i wont ... i won't i can't.... won't be late....mess up my grades...going---------" someone caught her as she fell....
Old 12-09-2002, 02:12 AM   #335
Silverstripe

ic:Merry: Just before they left Hogwarts, Merry saw Legolas run toward them (the elf had run ahead of everyone and into the dungeon), carrying one of the girls he'd seen earlier, whose shoulder was bleeding. Aragorn motioned for everyone to follow the white horse that swept past them, and Merry followed, though he had no idea where they were going.

ic:Rose: Out of the corner of her eye, Rose saw that Legolas was carrying Freesia -- yet even carrying another, he and Aragorn were able to follow her more quickly than any of the others. Suddenly, Cody collapsed. Rose noted this with concern, but she still had no time for worry, or for fear. She just kept, running, running...and suddenly a portal of light opened, and she leapt through, hoping that her friends and the Fellowship would follow, but knowing that she must get Frodo to safety...

ooc: I think there's still a lot of this story left, but Freesia and Cody, at least, can't last too much longer without help.
Will someone please try to follow Frodo and Rose?

Last edited by Silverstripe : 12-09-2002 at 02:35 AM.
Old 12-09-2002, 02:41 AM   #336
unicorn14br
Elven Warrior

*wonders*

guys? am i imagining it, or isn't cody a GIRL?!
Old 12-09-2002, 02:46 AM   #337
Silverstripe

*gets confused*

Yes, did I accidently call her a guy?
Old 12-09-2002, 03:09 AM   #338
Silverstripe

*gets confused*

ooc: Rose and Frodo aren't back in ME yet.

ic: Rose and Frodo burst through the portal, followed by Legolas and Aragorn, Freesia and Cody, and Arriana Nott. Then the portal closed, leaving five very confused people standing in a world of which they were the only inhabitants, a world without time: a place between worlds. The only inhabitants ... save one other. Gandalf had been waiting for them in this place, and Rose knew he had been the one that called her.

ooc: Yes, I know there are seven people besides Gandalf there, but Freesia and Cody aren't confused yet because they're indifferent to everything at this point!
Old 12-10-2002, 07:57 PM   #339
Fred Baggins

ic: What are you doing! *They went through a porthole, leaving Frodo's best friends behind...he wasn't happy.* Why did you leave Merry and Pippin and Sam back there!
Old 12-10-2002, 09:59 PM   #340
Silverstripe

ic:Rose
"The rest of the Fellowship should be arriving shortly," said Gandalf, and almost as soon as he had spoken, the other five members of the Fellowship, and Snape, crashed through another portal into their world.