Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 03-06-2003, 03:18 PM   #321
entss89
lord of the ents

OOC: yes i wuv my gerbil! lol

ic: when i was slowly drifting into sleep i startd to feel the boat wobble but i just though a big wave came but was i ever wrong! i awoke to my fullest attention and saw that a great monster was right in front of us! i quickly got my bow and arrows out and started killing the hidious beast as soon as possible!

im a little hobbit short and stout
here is my ring evil without a doubt
when you get me hipped up
here me shout
get me to mordo as quick as you can..

if you like that song then you should visit www.lordoftherings.net!

the ents are coming
the ents are coming
watch out tower of orthanc
for your dark walls shall fall!
sauroman, sauroman
your name is not the white!
for now you are
sauroman of many colors!

a best frind does not stab u in the back...................
they stab u in the front.
entss89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2003, 09:13 PM   #322
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

ooc: LOL

ic: The whole company appeared and Aralorn shot arrows at the creature who gave a scream of surprise then shot at us in ful strength making the boat flood.
Ethereal looked at Dolenlotiel who stared to shoot arrows at the creature along with Aralorn. Gandalf, Brokehorn, and myself borught out our wands and tried to summon a wind to blow us away from the creature and away from flooding. All the elves stared to shoot the beast in swift movements of haste.
The clouds turned gray and thunder sounded out a warning. A great wind pushed the boat using the waves and the creature tried to swim foreword to catch up to us but was wounded enough to make it slower then before.
Old 03-07-2003, 05:24 PM   #323
Radagast The Brown
Elf Lord

We defeated the monster, but I was sure it'll come and catch us more few hours. We have to kill the monster, or wound it badly. So I decided that in the next time, we won't run away. We will be ready to attack it.

After few days the monster appeared again, but it was, still, far from us. We prepared ourselves to fight the evil beast.
Radagast The Brown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2003, 04:15 PM   #324
Radagast The Brown
Elf Lord

ooc: someone! Post please!
Old 03-13-2003, 11:00 AM   #325
entss89
lord of the ents

Nazgul

as me and the company worked our way to defeating the sea monster i was getting very tired and worked out ! i asked sicirus when this was going to be over?

here me shout

the ents are coming
the ents are coming
sauroman, sauroman
for now you are
sauroman of many colors!

Old 03-13-2003, 09:59 PM   #326
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

ooc: That battle was quicker then I thought it should be. But lets move on.

ic: After hearing the defening defeting roar of the sea monster I shouted for the winds to carry us further before it decided we were worth the fight.
"WE should arrive in Valinar in 2days " I explained to Arathron.
2 days passed slowely full of tales told by the elves and Gandalf as well as Myself and the rest of the company who each had an adventure of their won to tell under the clear sky.
In the distance a land appeared far but clear enough to tell it to be Valinar.

oo: By the way I know you guess are losing your ideas but can you please write more then thoughts and short little posts and put more into it? It would be nice if someone else wrote more of the story.
Old 03-14-2003, 05:16 PM   #327
Radagast The Brown
Elf Lord

ooc: sorry. But how much can you write about one fight with a monster?
ic: We could see Tol Eresea! I was so thrill to get back to Valinor, and not to be Gandalf any more! I wanted to be the maia Olorin, the smartest of the maia. I didn't know what Manwe planned to send me to do. The waves weren't very strong. We sailed to Alqualonde, of the Teleri elves. That was Aralorn test - is he going to die?
Old 03-26-2003, 08:15 PM   #328
entss89
lord of the ents

OOC: come on guys we r soooooooooooo close to finishing lets go! i cant write now have to sleep!

here me shout

the ents are coming
the ents are coming
sauroman, sauroman
for now you are
sauroman of many colors!

Old 03-27-2003, 06:52 AM   #329
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

ooc: What gets me offf task here is the little test mentioned for Aralorn. I don't think that the Valar honestly will kill him. Though I don't read between the lines in a book i am having fun with so I could be wrong.

ic: We stood in awe at the new land appearing before us. I came over to Mithrindir and asked if he was going to return with us and fight the last battle in Rohan. He only stood idol and admired the view. A water fall was visible among the crowd of lush green trees which went on for miles. The water which the boat was afloat had turned to crystal clear but not quite salty. I looked at our shadows in the water as they danced with the reflection of the rising sun.
Amazing was the sun here. It was gold and silver with a tinge of red bordering its round fiery body. It let out a heat that did not seem to hot or cold. My skin shuddered with excitment and watched Aralorn as he focused more on the futur of the boats coming then on what was already ehre to celebrate. (besides the ring ofcourse). We approached the silver sanded shore linning and found that some elven children came over to view the new coming boat.
Old 03-27-2003, 04:31 PM   #330
Radagast The Brown
Elf Lord

ooc: ok, Aralorn won't die...

ic: After few moments, after arriving Valinor, Eonwe the maia met us in Alqualonde. He said we have to meet the valar in Valmar, the city of the Vanyar.
Old 03-28-2003, 06:54 PM   #331
entss89
lord of the ents

as we were getting off the ship i could not mov i was sooo stunned about the site!

here me shout

the ents are coming
the ents are coming
sauroman, sauroman
for now you are
sauroman of many colors!

Old 03-29-2003, 03:31 PM   #332
Radagast The Brown
Elf Lord

ooc: entss, can you next time write a bit more?

ic: when we wanted to go out of the ship, we saw, suddenly, that Aragorn is too frightened to get out of the ship. I whispered few words, and he got so more courage... Sicirus helped him, and we went to sleep in the city of Aqualonde.
Old 03-29-2003, 11:20 PM   #333
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

ooc: It would be nice if everyone typed a bit more. And we have our friend Aralorn with us and not Aragorn.

ic: We slept late into the night and a bit into the morning being very tired from our sleepless nights on the ship. Aralorn was speaking to the elves trying to ask about the city and if Bilbo and Frodo were still around. The elf nodded and Aralorn smilled in excitment.
I smilled to and Brokehorn looked around at the city and its vast walls. (ok I don't know how to describe the city) WE sewt off again on a trail leading to Valmar. It took us half the day to travel there (rding horses) and as we arrived almost everyones jaw dropped as wer gapped at the city ahead. it was magnifiscent glowing bright against the light blue sky. A drzzle of rain started to fall as we entered the city and Elves at once glanced at us for we looked a strange group indeed. Brokehorn broke into a wide grin as she spotted Elrond among the people and I followed her as she ran u-p to him in greeting.
"I recieved your message and shall galdely accompiny you to the river. "
I smilled. and blushed. We were shown to our contemporaray room for the night and we at once took our time walking around the city to dinner.
We were to talk to the Valar over our meal and discuss the ring. Pip found his old friends and forgot for awhile his short journey the next day.
Old 03-30-2003, 12:57 PM   #334
entss89
lord of the ents

OOC: the reason why i am not typing much is because i am on the road 24/7 and can only use a labtop! also my teachrs havee givin me a booty load of homework! im sorry but i can not type as much as you want.

ic: as pip and the valar were dicussing, i drifted of to my place where i belonged oh how i missed my family and friends......

here me shout

the ents are coming
the ents are coming
sauroman, sauroman
for now you are
sauroman of many colors!

Old 03-31-2003, 04:01 PM   #335
Radagast The Brown
Elf Lord

ooc: ok, I'll. But I don't know what to write.

ic: We met our old freinds, Elrond, Frodo, Bilbo and others, and have fun. I went to speak with Niena, whitch was my tutor long ago. She was sad as always, but I think I saw something happy in her when I came to see her. She was much more friendly then usual. I wanted to get rid of my new body of the old man, but I had to wait to the meeting, that was more few hours.
Old 03-31-2003, 08:32 PM   #336
entss89
lord of the ents

Treebeard

ic: it was very boring to listen to pip talk so i exployed for a little while..... i suddenly came across the body of water and was so amazed by it i drifted off into my own little spot of the world.

here me shout

the ents are coming
the ents are coming
sauroman, sauroman
for now you are
sauroman of many colors!

Old 03-31-2003, 09:10 PM   #337
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

ic: I slept soundly that night listening to the singing of the nightingale and an elf who was cawing like a crow drunk. *right*
Aralorn did not return that night so I followed the trail that he took before I left him behind with Pip. I walked down the lightly lit trail of seemingly glowing golden flowers and fire flies fleeing my shadow.
My eyes adjusted as I turned into a wolf and found the rivers edge. Aralorn sat there in a half dream staring into the still clear water as though trying to see something that was slipping away from his mind and he was trying to recapture it befor it was lost forever.
I lapped up some water and caught Aralorn by a siolver net from his dream. He looked at me and smilled. "Why hello then. I was just thinking of our journey tomarrow and we shall find when we return home."
"WE will win the fight that awaits our return. With or without Gandalf(I don't know if you will retunr with us or not) I will come back with you my friend and fight o the death to help your people."
I Watched the fire flies glide in the sky with ease and laughed in a wolfish laugh that sounded out of place in such a fruitful land of beauty and peace.
Old 04-01-2003, 03:06 PM   #338
Radagast The Brown
Elf Lord

ooc: I can't read well with these new colors. I'll post tomorrow, when the april 1st will over.
Old 04-01-2003, 06:30 PM   #339
entss89
lord of the ents

Strider

IC: i was very happy to see sicirus because i thought i may have stayed there for ever! its as if the water had a spell over me!
but i did not care for all that was in my mind right then and there was how much me and my companions have been thru and now it was about to end, God i will miss them when this is all over!

here me shout

the ents are coming
the ents are coming
sauroman, sauroman
for now you are
sauroman of many colors!

Old 04-01-2003, 07:48 PM   #340
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Gandalf

ooc: These are funny but nice banners and colors. Yes, with the color of the type it its hard to read.

ic: The next morning we drank cool sweet water that had a tinge of honey in it. And some bread fit for a ruler of gods. I licked my chaps in my wolf form. I wanted to journey in my wolf form so I could walk faster. Elves tend to walk fast.
My eyes glowed gold and Brokehorn joined me in my state. We found that Frodo and Bilbo were to join us wanting to help with the ring as much as Pip had helped Frodo.
WE marched on the clear cut path and the trees stared to dwindle into shady pines. Our path became narrow and the sky clear white. Rocks pocked thorugh the dirt causing us to watch every step of the way. We were on our way to the meeting house which would be geving us a chance to descuss the rings path.
oocwe are probably going to destroyt the ring pretty easily and then have the battle back in Gondor.