Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 04-12-2004, 07:58 PM   #301
Last Child of Ungoliant
The Intermittent One

Nazgul

Quote:
Originally posted by Nurvingiel
OOC: We are where Devak is being held? I've been really busy lately, and not so much time to post.
ooc: no, nurv, the majority of us aren't,
but jan and callinya flew there just recently.
Ninphal is summoning lebennin legion to the mountains
south of Jan's forest, and hopefully, some more of Gondor' army
will join us. then we ride south to liberate harad
Last Child of Ungoliant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2004, 06:08 AM   #302
Amea
Elven Warrior

Strider

Devak: *shakes dust out of hair, she is back to her normal self, Silver hair and all, She streched her arms and legs as she walked along with jan* Thank you my friend, but that was too easy, Something is wrong. Litside wouldn't have let me go so easly, Oh well I'm outy an't I. So what's next? I ready for a little trobble but first... *devak walks up to one of the trees and set her hands on the trunk* what ever you gave me Jan was a quick fix, I need something more substanual(sp) *slowly the air around her pulsed with green energy, but with in a few mins. the energy was out of the air and in devak* It's alright Jan, I didn't hurt the tree, I only asked it if I could use some of it's magic. *devak pats the tree's trunk* any way... where's faligorn? I have a message from his brother, *walks up to faligorn* Your brother is held captive, I hope you can get there in time, He is hevily gaurded 50 orcs or so, They are torturing him I heard it everyday so we must hurry. I am worried that we might already be too late, He was alongside of my cell for a few days and we grew to know each other. he spoke of you highly. *devak's eye's shone when she was remembering OC: I have no clue what your brother's name is I'm only going with one of my idea's IC:
* picalo flew down and she landed on devak's sholder, Devak stroked her* Yes girl I'm alive
Picalo: Don't scare me like that *she went on chidding Devak*
Devak: You old wherry hen!!! You're too motherly for your own good
Picalo: Nehhhh! *sticks out toung*
Devak: Yup it's my picalo! Now, What are we doing?
Picalo: Liberating harad..
Devak: Well, you make it sound so easy, I know litside, he won't give up without a fight.
Picalo: *nods* I know, He the one who created...*muffled mumbleing*
Devak: *puts hand over picalo's mouth and nose* shutup! they don't need to know, not yet atleast
Picalo: *nips Devak's hand*
Devak: *lets go of picalo's mouth* Ouch!!!
Picalo: Well next time don't put your hand there! *flew off and perched on Akkar's shoulder*
Devak: Traitor!
Picalo: *blows raspberry*
Devak: So what's the plan? What can I do? I know we'll need a few magic casters, Litside is strong and so are his minions. Most of them use magic,

*devak laughs crazily*
Blue: Oh boy, She's cracked, She's gone nuts, Devak, Devak get a grip.
*Devak grabs blue by the throat*
Blue: Good grip
Duh! I've got markers!!!! :P

Last edited by Amea : 04-13-2004 at 01:09 PM.
Amea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2004, 05:37 PM   #303
Last Child of Ungoliant
The Intermittent One

Nazgul

'I don't know about magic...' said faligorn, 'but my warriors will mop up this band of orcs and foul eastern brigands! perhaps we ought to leave the magic-dwimmer-crafters to you shifters and wizard-kin, tis great shame that the great Mithrandir passed over-sea, and went into the west. he it was whom managed to repel the witch king at the gates of minas tirith, all those many years ago. Yet it is heartening to learn my brother may yet live. who is the leader of these foul kinds, did you say? we are yet a long ride from harad, the mountains are our last cover before the great desert...my people will meet us there, before we set out.'
Old 04-13-2004, 08:08 PM   #304
Fimbrethil
My microwave speaks to me

Location: Having conversations with my major household appliances.
"Well, the shifters who cna turn into animals can have them half beaten before the fight even starts." Callinya said in an ominous way knowing it would get evyones attention.
"What do you mena Cal?" Hamish asked.
"We shift into horse, mice,foxes,owls, bats,and other various animals. We sneak into camp, and procede to ruin food and kick over water buckets, unpicket horses and donkeys, keep them awake with bats flying at the night watches faces,steel arrows,chew through bow strings, dull swords, and maybe colapse a few tents. It'll be tough not getting caught and it'll be made all the worse if we only have a few shifters but an amry that's hungry,tired,and a little afriad is already half beat." Callinya finished in as wise and dignified tone as possible.
Yes sir, yes sir. Three bags full.

I'll be gone for a while. But never fear! "I shall return anon!"
Fimbrethil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2004, 08:49 PM   #305
Last Child of Ungoliant
The Intermittent One

Nazgul

ooc: my younger brother is called Forslo, i just looked it up in discussion thread
Old 04-13-2004, 09:01 PM   #306
Amea
Elven Warrior

Devak: He, Is Litside, He was once an underling of sauron until the ring was distroyed now he among them is the most powerful, now...
Picalo: Finish what you're saying....
Devak: *shoots Picalo a dirty look* Okay fine, now that I'm gone. I refused to let inocent people die, and in that it made me weak, I was the only one standing infront of Litside and my family, now... Picalo is all I have left, *tears seem to flood her eye's but they do not fall* I'm the only one of my kind left, through my vains corses the blood of all the races, Everyone from the hobbits to the elves, everyone from the men to the orcs, They're all in my blood, sometimes I wish it not so but... It is as it is, The only people who know were and still are Gandalf, Eldorod, and Aragorn, now all of you know *bows head* Please don't judge me for what I am but for who I am...
Picalo: Isn't there more you wish to tell them?
Devak: It's only fair that they know, I once served and trained under sauron, but I became too powerful for him to control, so one day he tried to have me killed, my assasin was Litside, but he lost our first fight, that's why I'm still here, when sauron had lost power Litside called me to him, and beleiving I could overthrow him I hid my true feelings and I alined myself with him, but I as you can see was captured and now Litside is werry of me I'm free now and he knows I'm coming to take my revenge for my family and my friends, it scares him that I still live, I am now, *looks at fingers and quickly counts in her head* over, what... well let's just say I'm as old as time or maybe a bit younger,
Now you speak of Gandalf? I knew him well or I still know him, I speak to him once and a while, but how I will not tell you, it's my own secret. During the War of the ring I had fought agienst Sauron helping lord Aragorn rally men in the south, I spied on sauron for lord Aragorn. when you sent your messanger, faligorn, you sent him with my name? It should turn quite a few heads in gondor. *laughs to self* anyway so we ride? If so I'll need to call flare... *whisles* Flare!!!!!!!! *flare runs up, devak pats her on the forehead* good girl! now I wait for you faligorn

*devak laughs crazily*
Old 04-15-2004, 02:29 AM   #307
Nurvingiel
Co-President of Entmoot
Super Moderator

OOC: Sorry I haven't posted in ages, and I'm behind in the thread too. Could someone post for my characters until... maybe... exams are done? (Though I may find myself time to post.) Just mention my characters occasionally. Everyone can if they want. ) Valandil seems to have disappeared too, so our storyline can take a small break. Cheers guys!
Originally Posted by hectorberlioz
My next big step was in creating the “LotR Remake” thread, which, to put it lightly, catapulted me into fame.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tessar
IM IN UR THREDZ, EDITN' UR POSTZ
Nurvingiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2004, 10:58 AM   #308
Amea
Elven Warrior

Strider

OC: But first....
IC:
Devak: There are a few things I must speak to you about alone... May we ride a head of the others? or shall we talk in the clearing? It is up to you... but what I have to say is very important.

*devak laughs crazily*
Old 04-17-2004, 10:56 PM   #309
Legoles
Goddess of the evil smilies

"Callinya? We should fly to my home now. They will gather in great numbers, and all but a few will be left behind. I need you to show us how to get here, for I do not know the way. Will you come?"

PADFOOT LIVES!
Legoles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2004, 01:30 PM   #310
Fimbrethil
My microwave speaks to me

Location: Having conversations with my major household appliances.
"Ofcourse I will come. I wouldn't leave my friends to do work alone. Lead the way." Transforming into a falcon she took off circling overhead waiting for Jan to catch up.
Yes sir, yes sir. Three bags full.

I'll be gone for a while. But never fear! "I shall return anon!"
Fimbrethil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2004, 06:02 PM   #311
Legoles

Jan switched into a raven and flew infront of Callinya. They reached the forest in no time at all. He landed in the middle of the group of Muryan and changed back into Jan.
"My fellow[Americans ] Muryan, there is a crisis and the balance and covanent of the gods is about to be broken if we do not side with the Tuath. This good shifter Callinya has agreed to show us to the location, if you all will help. Do you all agree?"
"We do."
"Thank you. Please be ready for war by morning."

PADFOOT LIVES!
Old 04-19-2004, 06:07 PM   #312
Last Child of Ungoliant
The Intermittent One

Nazgul

Faligorn demounted from firefoot, and walked to the clearing where Devak was waiting "You wished to speak with me? M'Lady?" He enquired when he reached her
Old 04-21-2004, 08:13 AM   #313
Amea
Elven Warrior

Devak: *smiles to self* Faligorn, You need not call me that, I am no lady, never was never will be. Just call me Devak. Your brother does, Anyway, Your brother told me to give this to you. *she pulls out a small elven pendant, it was in the shape of a leaf,* he said if I ever saw you agian to tell you that he sends all his best wishes, but Faligorn, I must tell you something, I know how he is, what I mean is that he is still alive, I gave him my own pendent so he will make it, and I also know and feel everything they are doing to him, If you wish to see him, I can make it possible, If it is what you wish...

*devak laughs crazily*
Old 04-25-2004, 06:33 PM   #314
Last Child of Ungoliant
The Intermittent One

Nazgul

'I gave this leaf to Forslo the day before he left, it is supposed to be a token for good luck, and safety' faligorn said as he took the pendant from devak's outstretched hand 'this alone do i take to be evidence that he yet lives, as i trust your word entirely, however, i do not think it would be prudent to see an image of him, not until we have liberated the city on the coast, and freed him. how many forces will be arrayed against us, once we leave the safety of the mountains, and are there any between the base of the mountains, and the city?' he went on, as they walked back to where the others were, faligorn still holding the pendant
Old 04-29-2004, 08:55 AM   #315
Amea
Elven Warrior

Strider

Devak: Litside has his forces concentrated around the outside of the city... If we can get inside, we could bring it down from the inside out... *turns to picalo* Alright you time to make yourself useful...
Picalo: Alright... What now?
Devak: Fly around the city and give me an account of how many are we dealing with...
Picalo: Got it *pops off*
Devak: She should be back in a few mins. untill then... We ride. *whisles and then emits a high pitched sound, a large horse apears in the distance, it's mane like fire and it's eyes shining*
Devak: Good girl *pats the horse, Hops on the horse and selutes Faligorn* where to my lord? *motions with her hand to the vast hills behind her*

*devak laughs crazily*
Old 05-10-2004, 08:50 AM   #316
Amea
Elven Warrior

OCC: Hello? Anybody home? *knocks on the door*

*devak laughs crazily*
Old 05-21-2004, 07:03 PM   #317
Twista
Orodruin's Flame

occ: its fading away... Need new characters i think...

Visit the Ye Olde Avatar Shop and The New One

Dont tell me what I cannot do

Two men are on a Island, they both see a "monster", one sees a bright light, and the other sees a dark cloud

My name bares no reference to the music artist.
Twista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2004, 08:45 PM   #318
Legoles

Hello again ^^ I've returned from very long vacation.

PADFOOT LIVES!
Old 09-07-2004, 07:32 AM   #319
Nurvingiel
Co-President of Entmoot
Super Moderator

OOC: As there has not been much activity in quite a while, I could actually rejoin this fine adventure! Do you want to keep it up?
Originally Posted by hectorberlioz
My next big step was in creating the “LotR Remake” thread, which, to put it lightly, catapulted me into fame.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tessar
IM IN UR THREDZ, EDITN' UR POSTZ
Nurvingiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2004, 12:40 AM   #320
Legoles

ja! It would be great!

PADFOOT LIVES!