Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 12-16-2002, 04:57 PM   #301
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

ooc: you will see soon. don't worry, Aranince will still kill you. please get on with the story.
I must not fear. Fear is the mind killer. Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. - Dune
Old 12-16-2002, 04:59 PM   #302
zavron
Chieftain of The Order of The Blue Flame

ooc: Me! You get on with the story! I am being attacked by Writers Block.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Gil- galad was an elven king.
Of him the harpers sadly sing:
the last whose realm was fair and free
between the mountains and the sea.

His sword was long, his lance was keen,
his shinig helm afar was seen;
the countless stars of heaven's field
were mirrored in his silver shield.

But long ago he rode away,
and where he dwelleth none can say;
for into darkness fell his star
in mordor where the shadows are.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Old 12-16-2002, 05:49 PM   #303
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

ooc: yes you. you have to make your "forces" do something. btw, sorry I didn't reply sooner; I had to go pick up a sister from her lab with a unbrealla.
I must not fear. Fear is the mind killer. Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. - Dune

Last edited by Ms. Undomial : 12-16-2002 at 05:50 PM.
Old 12-16-2002, 07:34 PM   #304
Dolenloteiel
I elenfea

Location: Somewhere in the chaos between the first and second ages! (Actually, CO)
I came into the city with Elrond. "Evil forces are near. " He whispered softly. Vilya began to glow. I looked down. Narya was also glowing, though faintly. I asked, "What is this evil, father?" He shook his head. "Galadriel must know. " We hurried on
Ask me anything
"I have not failed, I've only found 10,000 ways that won't work."
-Thomas Edison
Visit Tolkien RP Site! Need members, RP all three Ages! (UNDER CONSTRUCTION) http://elvellon.suddenlaunch2.com
"Yay, I can hear the voices in my head again!
Old 12-16-2002, 07:48 PM   #305
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

IC: Losillewen:

to Astarian: <Astarian, do as Galadriel bids you. I will come back soon. My Dear Neice, Namarie for now.>

to Elrond: <Hello Dear Brother, it has been long since our last meeting. How are your sons?>
Old 12-17-2002, 02:32 PM   #306
zavron

I traveled to the Giants and they joined my flanks. I was now extremely fearful. I was now Black and dressed in the finest armor of Black Mithril, which was mined by the Deurgar Dwarves. I gathered the other Drows and led them into Lothlorien. It was time.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Old 12-17-2002, 02:40 PM   #307
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

I felt the drow, now nearer than ever, and suddenly I was no longer a spirit. I went to Alasse, who was very glad to see me, and I reclaimed Nenya. I then mounted Namarie, and went to the boarders to meet the army.
Old 12-17-2002, 02:43 PM   #308
zavron

I saw The elf, alive again, but not for long. I Bade the army stay and I rode up on a fair black Horse clad in black Mithril. I came to the elf and stopped.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Old 12-17-2002, 02:46 PM   #309
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

the Drow came foward and I said: "At last we meet again, I told you to leave twice, do you not understand a warning when you hear one?" I then made a force field around us, so no one could get in.
Old 12-17-2002, 02:57 PM   #310
zavron

I put up my hand and the forcefield dropped with ease.

''You see, I am much stronger now. And now forcefield can hold me back!'' I withdrew my sword. It was named Helcë, The sword of the Icy star.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Old 12-17-2002, 03:42 PM   #311
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

I smiled and said: "What do you intend to do with your petty army?"

Then, out of the corner of my eye I saw Alasse. She was riding Ellaire, and she was slowly making her way towards us. "Alasse!!" I yelled "Go back!" but she did nothing of the sort. she brought out her light and rode her horse next to mine. the Drow said:

Drow: "go back, and your death will be postponed. but if you stay then you will die most painfully."

But she did not blench, Alasse, child of kings, hard as steel, fair yet terrible, she held her ground and said:

Alasse: "Nay, it will not be I who die. It will be thee, for if you dare to pass the boarders of Lothlorien your army will perish immediatly. The reason being that the three are there, and if you do not understand what that means, than you will indeed fall, all too quickly."

Last edited by Ms. Undomial : 12-17-2002 at 05:26 PM.
Old 12-18-2002, 01:41 PM   #312
zavron

''No ring can harm me now!! Even together!'' I held out my hand and suddenly all the rings were there, Narya, Vilya, Nenya, the seven dwarf Rings, and the rings of the nazgul. And also The One Ring was there. ''Pretty aren't they?'' I smiled. ''Now you are utterly useless with these rings In my hands!!'' I closed my fist and they dissapeared.
''What have you done with them?!?!!!!!!!'' She asked startled but with an edge to her voice.
''They are safe for now, but only if you accept my terms.'' I sneered malicously.
''What terms?'' asked the other elf astounded.
''Why do you think that I came up here for? If I had wanted to destroy you, you would be dead now or kneeling before me and calling me Lord! My terms are this! That you should not hinder my army in any way, and leave me to destroy or take all else. And then if you do as I ask, you shall have One of your rings back, So you may govern your own affairs in Lothlorien. But if you leave lothlorien afterwards, into my own realm, which shall be devided between me and my most loyal subjects, than I shall destroy your realm!!'' I bade my horse turn around and I headed down to where my own army was stationed, I said back to them ''I will leave you to decide over my terms!''
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Old 12-18-2002, 05:00 PM   #313
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

"Wait," I wispered, he stopped and turned around. "You have forgotton one thing, one very important thing. You still do not know of the power that brought me back. That power is as great as you, and it is the power that will destroy you." For the first time I brought out the stone of Ulmo, the blue stone shown with a great light. "This is the power that is much greater than you, and you will fall by it. Begone now, or risk death." The drow smiled a sarcastic little smile and held his ground. "Let it be so," I slowly said, "tell your army to turn around, and I will tell Alasse to go, so we may duel in peace." I looked at Alasse and I said: <Alasse, you must go. My Neice, please go.> <Losillewen, please be careful.> I nodded, and she sped towards Lothlorien. I then turned to the drow, but before he answered I brought up my hand. there was a blue light gleaming from it, I opened my hand to reaveal Narya, Nenya, and Vilya. The Drow looked at them in awe, and I said: "I am also very powerful, for I have come back to help save Middle Earth from evil, and that is what I intend to do. The Ainur have given me great power, enough to defeat you."

Last edited by Ms. Undomial : 12-18-2002 at 09:02 PM.
Old 12-19-2002, 03:57 AM   #314
zavron

''This is for your ainur!!'' I spat on the ground and lifted my sword up and my army rushed forward straight into the trees knocking them flat before my feet. The two elves rushed back into the forest. I stood behind my army watching them take down the forest. Soon we reached the city of lothlorien, where an army of elves stood. My army flattened theirs. Many elves lay dead and there was still lots of my army, they ran into the city, mauling and crushing all that they could see.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Old 12-19-2002, 12:35 PM   #315
zavron

The battle wayed on, and soonalmost all the elves were dead. Galadriel, Elrond, the two elves, and the man was there. I took the two Giants and three Balrogs with me to meet them.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Old 12-19-2002, 12:45 PM   #316
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

I saw the Drow come towards us, I was ready, for anger was hot in my blood. "I will not leave untill one of us is dead." I said under my breath. I then brought out my staff and sword, and said to the elves with me: "Go, I will either defeat the Drow, or I will be defeated. You are not needed here, go to Gondor, for there you will last longer if the Drow's evil prevails." They slowly started to leave and I turned towards the drow.
Old 12-19-2002, 12:50 PM   #317
zavron

I sent the Balrogs in to kill the elf that remained.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Old 12-19-2002, 12:56 PM   #318
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

the Balrogs came towards me, and I easily defeated two of them, but the third one was a bit harder. Within the next two minutes all three balrogs were at my feet, dead. I looked at the drow, who seemed to be annoyed, but pleased with him self in some way.
Old 12-19-2002, 01:12 PM   #319
zavron

I told the Giants to go. They came back with an extremely large Balrog of Melkor.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Old 12-19-2002, 01:16 PM   #320
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

The Giants came back with another Balrog, but I still defeated him. I could now tell that the Drow was not happy.
Closed Thread