Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > General Messages
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 03-30-2002, 03:33 PM   #301
Arathorn
Bard of Mangled Songs

Yes. I'm quite happy you decided to stop the fight. Please take a picture of your weapons, send us copies and then fight again later.

Accio, Ash Nazg!

Elennuru s?*la lúmenn' omentielvo (The Death Star shines on the hour of our meeting) - Darth Arathorn

Put aside the ranger...
Start looking for Mumakil action figures...
Arathorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2002, 03:38 PM   #302
Eruviel Greenleaf
Alcoholic Villain-Fancying Elf Pirate

Okay, I'll get the pictures ASAP.

Anyone else up for a duel? j/k. . .

"Whoever has come to understand the world has found only a corpse, and whoever has found a corpse is superior to the world."
-The Gospel of Thomas

SQUAWK!
Eruviel Greenleaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2002, 04:09 PM   #303
StrawberryIcecream
Elf Lord

Are you an x files hater, stargate ag-1 hater, non vegetarian or lover of Jordan? For i shall challenge you mightly on all those things! With my rusty victorin sword!

for all you pippin's out there.
StrawberryIcecream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2002, 04:19 PM   #304
Earniel
The Chocoholic Sea Elf Administrator

Meeteater here, StrawberryIcecream. Did any one notice how this thread is turning rather violent. Makes you wander, is this what men want? Squabbles? Food-fights? How enlighting...

Wouldn't it be nice to start a new thread where everyone can post a picture of their sword. Seems to me, we not only have a moot-audience but a moot-army!
Old 03-30-2002, 05:09 PM   #305
Kyote Fields
Elven Warrior

You are hereby cured, Eruviel, by winning the fight. (cured from what, she says) From my sleepy Mild Duds. And your matza tasted funny. Mmmmm.........need more water.
Old 03-30-2002, 06:20 PM   #306
BeardofPants
the Shrike

Quote:
Originally posted by Eärniel
Meeteater here, StrawberryIcecream. Did any one notice how this thread is turning rather violent. Makes you wander, is this what men want? Squabbles? Food-fights? How enlighting...

Wouldn't it be nice to start a new thread where everyone can post a picture of their sword. Seems to me, we not only have a moot-audience but a moot-army!
Well, we all know that men like the idea of women catfighting for some reason ....?

Hey Strawberry... I think Richard Dean Anderson is BETTER in McGuyver.... *cowers behind rock*
Old 03-30-2002, 08:35 PM   #307
Tanoliel
Eccentric Chocolate Crow

Yes...a moot-army...weapons, nice weapons..
Yesterday, EG and I went to see LOTR again (with the TT trailer! Yippee!) and as we sat down, the woman next to me asks, "are you girls screamers?"
"Screamers?" we say. "You mean, yelling when a certain person comes on the screen?"
"Yes."
"No, no, not at all," we say. We then look at each other and think, "although we might yell about the weapons..."
Someone should start that sword thread. Perhaps I will as soon as we get pics of EG's sword, which will be whenever she calls me and tells me to get over to her house. Isn't it wonderful how we dump responsibilty on each other?
-tano

Food Of The Gods:
3,7-dihydro-3,7-dimethyl-1H-purine-2,6-dione

Feed Me....

Another Online Dwelling Place...

"All right, I confess. It is my intention to comandeer a ship, pick up a crew in Tortuga, to rape, pillage, plunder and otherwise pilfer my weasely black guts out." -Captain Jack Sparrow

"The trouble with unknown enemies is that they are so difficult to identify." -Amelia Peabody Emerson

"Most people obey the orders of someone who is pointing a gun at their head." -A.P. Emerson

Tanoliel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2002, 11:16 PM   #308
Eruviel Greenleaf

It is indeed lovely how we dump responsibility on each other, friend Tano. So get over here, NOW! (okay, sometime this weekend ) I'll take pictures of all my weapons, and post them on a new thread, maybe. Moot-army, what fun!

Kyote Fields-Good, glad to be cured Here, have some water. You can't eat Matzah without water!

"Whoever has come to understand the world has found only a corpse, and whoever has found a corpse is superior to the world."
-The Gospel of Thomas

SQUAWK!
Old 03-31-2002, 11:35 AM   #309
StrawberryIcecream
Elf Lord

OMG! Beard! You are officialy the first person to know who Richard Dean Anderson is that i have met!

And hello! saving the world with a paperclip? with THAT hair? NO he is so much better kicking that Goa'uld a**!

for all you pippin's out there.
StrawberryIcecream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2002, 07:04 PM   #310
Khamûl
Slacker
Warrior Admin

I know who Richard Dean Anderson is. I was a big fan of MacGuyver back in the day. Isn't he in some Sprint commercials or something now? By the way, I also like X-Files, but I'm not vegetarian.

Psalm 107:31
Khamûl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2002, 07:06 PM   #311
HOBBIT
Saviour of Entmoot Admiral

Hey, I like Stargate Sg-1

Have you been to the official website for Stargate? its really cool.

"I'm up to here with cool, ok? I'm so amazingly cool you could keep a side of meat in me for a month. I am so hip I have difficulty seeing over my pelvis" - Zaphod Beeblebrox

Latest Blog Post: Just Quit Facebook? No One Cares!
HOBBIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2002, 07:07 PM   #312
HOBBIT

Hey, I knew who he was too. If you read my post in the Meat thread, I asked you if you watched Stargate ( I think yesterday or so I posted that).

"I'm up to here with cool, ok? I'm so amazingly cool you could keep a side of meat in me for a month. I am so hip I have difficulty seeing over my pelvis" - Zaphod Beeblebrox

Old 03-31-2002, 07:13 PM   #313
BeardofPants
the Shrike

Quote:
Originally posted by StrawberryIcecream
OMG! Beard! You are officialy the first person to know who Richard Dean Anderson is that i have met!

And hello! saving the world with a paperclip? with THAT hair? NO he is so much better kicking that Goa'uld a**!
He's waaaay sexier weilding a swiss army knife (with that hair!), than the gray-haired, gun-toter that he is on SG-1 (although, I like that show as well, just not as much as McGuyver: we're getting repeats yay!)
Old 03-31-2002, 07:25 PM   #314
HOBBIT

Well I'll just repeat myself because why not? I'm a pretty big sg-1 fan too. Go to http://sho.com/stargate/ if you haven't already. That site is super cool....seriously

I started watching the series during the 4th season. I saw all of the 4th seaons episodes, pretty much since they repeated them thousands of times. So far, i've seen about 99% of the 5th season (current season). I rushed home yesterday to catch the episode I missed on Friday. Its one of the only tv shows I watch, so why not try to watch every episode?

I've also seen about 47% of episodes from seasons 1,2,3 (including all of the 'important' episodes from the first 3 seasons like the first episode)
You can Download Stargate Episodes from Kaza and Morpheus pretty easily.
The new Special Edition Stargate DVD (the original movie) is pretty cool too. It has some pretty cool new footage.

Showtime is no longer going to have stargate. For the 6th season, I heard that the Sci-fi channel is going to have it.
Fox 5 has repeats of stargate from previous seasons on at 1 am on Saturday, and some time in the afternoon on Sunday.
UPN 9 has Stargate on I know at 9 PM on Wednesday..or atleast it did last week. I don't know what other times

But NEW EPISODES are other on Showtime right now.

Ok, thank you for listening to me ramble and babble for a long time. :P I know no one really cares.

Old 03-31-2002, 09:02 PM   #315
Arathorn
Bard of Mangled Songs

Most everyone with a TV set in the island knows RDE from McGuyver way back then; but we're not so familiar with him in SG.

Accio, Ash Nazg!

Elennuru s?*la lúmenn' omentielvo (The Death Star shines on the hour of our meeting) - Darth Arathorn

Put aside the ranger...
Start looking for Mumakil action figures...
Arathorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2002, 09:05 PM   #316
Eruviel Greenleaf

I don't believe I've ever seen Stargate. . .wait, I saw the movie a while ago. . .

-The Gospel of Thomas

SQUAWK!
Old 03-31-2002, 09:07 PM   #317
BeardofPants
the Shrike

Quote:
Originally posted by Eruviel Greenleaf
I don't believe I've ever seen Stargate. . .wait, I saw the movie a while ago. . .
Ergh. The movie sucked.
Old 03-31-2002, 09:16 PM   #318
Eruviel Greenleaf

I didn't think it was too bad, but that could be because I saw the uncut version, and my friend informed me that they cut out a lot of semi-important stuff. That also could be because I haven't seen the TV show. . .

-The Gospel of Thomas

SQUAWK!
Old 03-31-2002, 09:22 PM   #319
BeardofPants
the Shrike

Quote:
Originally posted by Eruviel Greenleaf
I didn't think it was too bad, but that could be because I saw the uncut version, and my friend informed me that they cut out a lot of semi-important stuff. That also could be because I haven't seen the TV show. . .
It still sucked.
Old 03-31-2002, 10:33 PM   #320
HOBBIT

The uncut, special edition version is better than the original

But the series is better.