Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > General Messages
FAQ Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 04-19-2002, 07:28 PM   #301
galadriel88
Halfwitted Queen of Lothlorien

XK - I get like that sometimes too. It's OK, we're all human.... BTW, I LOVE your avatar! How cute!

Earniel - Mine gets like that too! Speaking of mouses (or mice, I guess...whatever...), I hate it when my momputs on hand lotion, gets on the computer, and leaves, leaving me witht eh greasy mouse! Ewwww!!!!1

+Every good thing that comes into my life is only a reflection of the greatest gift of all; the offering of yourself, dear Son of God+

Always remember, you're uniqe, just like everybody else!

"The one constant through all the years has been the Trombone. America has rolled by like an army of steamrollers. Its been erased like a blackboard, rebuilt and erased again, but the Trombone has marked the time. This field, this section, this band is a part of our past. It reminds us of all that once was good, and could be again. Oh, people will come . . . people will most definitely come."
Old 04-19-2002, 11:17 PM   #302
Michelle The Fair
Enting

I hate it when people keep getting up during the movie at the theater and walk in front of me.
very rude.
i hate when people say the'regoing to do one thing an do another.

"PIPPIN LIVES in MY HEART!!!!!!!'
Old 04-19-2002, 11:26 PM   #303
Eruviel Greenleaf
Alcoholic Villain-Fancying Elf Pirate

Quote:
Originally posted by Elfmaster XK

Arathorn - i want a stand up comedein teacher!!
So do I!

I hate having to wear dresses and skirts and so on for parties and stuff. Grr. Yeah, I'm wierd, I know. But why can't I just wear pants? I think I ought to stop now. . .

"Whoever has come to understand the world has found only a corpse, and whoever has found a corpse is superior to the world."
-The Gospel of Thomas

SQUAWK!
Old 04-19-2002, 11:49 PM   #304
Arathorn
Bard of Mangled Songs

I just went to see Scorpion King last night after not going to a movie for a long while. I hate that the plot turned out to be something simpler than a hercules episode. The ants were the only good special effects on the movie.

I hate that I wake up at lunchtime on saturdays after sleeping for 12 hrs.

E XK and EG, thanks. Honestly, I feel like a salesman when I go to do battle in the classroom.

Accio, Ash Nazg!

Elennuru s?*la lúmenn' omentielvo (The Death Star shines on the hour of our meeting) - Darth Arathorn

Put aside the ranger...
Start looking for Mumakil action figures...

Last edited by Arathorn : 04-20-2002 at 12:16 AM.
Old 04-19-2002, 11:58 PM   #305
TinuvielChild
Padawan

i hate vacation ending in 3 days
i hate not being on Entmoot all day
i hate not being able to sleep over my best friend's house
i hate when my crush doesn't seem to notice me at all!!!!

on the plus side, i love it when he compliments me.

Dance as though nobody's watching.
Sing as though nobody's listening.
Dream as though you'll live forever.
Live as though you'll die tomorrow.

EIDRIORCQWSDAKLMEDDCWWTIWOATTOPWFIO and proud!

FRODO LIVES!!!!!
Old 04-20-2002, 12:25 AM   #306
Eruviel Greenleaf

Quote:
Originally posted by Arathorn
I just went to see Scorpion King last night after not going to a movie for a long while. I hate that the plot turned out to be something simpler than a hercules episode. The ants were the only good special effects on the movie.

I hate that I wake up at lunchtime on saturdays after sleeping for 12 hrs.

E XK and EG, thanks. Honestly, I feel like a salesman when I go to do battle in the classroom.
Yeah, Scorpion King didn't look that particuarly interesting...I don't think I'll bother seeing it.

I hate waking up really late, at around noon! It makes me feel like I've missed a lot--like half the day!

"Whoever has come to understand the world has found only a corpse, and whoever has found a corpse is superior to the world."
-The Gospel of Thomas

SQUAWK!
Old 04-20-2002, 10:24 AM   #307
galadriel88

Me too, Tinuviel Child! Sometimes he totally ignores me, yet other times he won't stop talking to me! Boys....

+Every good thing that comes into my life is only a reflection of the greatest gift of all; the offering of yourself, dear Son of God+

"The one constant through all the years has been the Trombone. America has rolled by like an army of steamrollers. Its been erased like a blackboard, rebuilt and erased again, but the Trombone has marked the time. This field, this section, this band is a part of our past. It reminds us of all that once was good, and could be again. Oh, people will come . . . people will most definitely come."
Old 04-20-2002, 11:58 AM   #308
TinuvielChild
Padawan

yeah..oh well. Men. can't live with 'em, can't live without 'em.

i hate having English homework over vacation.
i hate the fact that there's only 24 hours in a day and 7 days in a week.
i hate the person that came up with the concept of "college".
i hate people who try to discuss Tolkien but barely understand the Hobbit, much less the LotR or the Sil!
i hate people who hate LotR.
i hate people who are rude in the movie theater.
i hate not getting into a play that i auditioned for.

FRODO LIVES!!!!!
Old 04-20-2002, 12:32 PM   #309
Eruviel Greenleaf

Quote:
Originally posted by TinuvielChild
i hate the person that came up with the concept of "college".
At this point, so do I...probably for different reasons, but know that you are not alone in hating the person that came up with the concept of 'college'
Sorry you didn't get into your play! That always stinks...

-The Gospel of Thomas

SQUAWK!
Old 04-20-2002, 12:55 PM   #310
TinuvielChild
Padawan

yeah, well, i got into one once. and i do mean ONCE. no wait, there was that operetta in 6th grade, but i was practically guaranteed the part (it was The Pirates of Penzance, by W.S. Gilbert and Sir Arthur Sullivan, and i was the ONLY person able to sing the Major-General song). Eru i love this thread, it makes me feel so much better.

FRODO LIVES!!!!!
Old 04-20-2002, 03:08 PM   #311
azalea
Long lost mooter

Okay, I want to vent about my neighbors' DOGS. I hate them. They leave them out to bark bark bark bark bark bark bark (sorry, I wanted you to feel my pain) at 6 AM, At 11PM, all day long! They let them come into my yard and leave messes. They let them come in my yard and bark bark etc. right under my bedroom window. They let them come into my yard and lick my kids' faces (yuck!) and think it's so cute. They let their dogs jump up on my son (who is afraid of dogs) and they scratch him and get ticks on him. Have I mentioned they leave messes all over my yard? And one of the neighbors has kids that are almost as bad! Unfortunately I rent so I can't put up a fence, but it makes me mad that the responsibility lies on ME to control the situation when THEY'RE NOT MY DOGS! Okay, I'm done now. Thank you.
Old 04-20-2002, 04:00 PM   #312
Earniel
The Chocoholic Sea Elf Administrator

What I'm going to suggest may not be nice but might come in handy: ever considered dog repellent?

I hate people who don't have a brain or don't use it. They send you childish mails about YOUR socalled 'uncool' attitude while they don't even realise THEY are the cause of this 'uncool' behaviour. They always find a way to screw up your work and then they are hurt when you give some critique. They expect YOU to apologize and to constantly understand how they feel while they find it useless to try and turn that around. Then they think everything is OK and expect you to like them again!
Old 04-20-2002, 04:25 PM   #313
Tanoliel
Eccentric Chocolate Crow

I hate it when my friends come to me for advice and I can't help them. (not that they come to me, I mean, I like that part, i hate the fact that I can't think of anything to help)
I hate it when life gets way to complicated to handle (like right now!)
btw, I hate sweaty/greasy mice, too...

ya know...you can tell a LOT about what goes on in a fellow mooter's life by reading posts on this thread...
-tano

Food Of The Gods:
3,7-dihydro-3,7-dimethyl-1H-purine-2,6-dione

Feed Me....

Another Online Dwelling Place...

"All right, I confess. It is my intention to comandeer a ship, pick up a crew in Tortuga, to rape, pillage, plunder and otherwise pilfer my weasely black guts out." -Captain Jack Sparrow

"The trouble with unknown enemies is that they are so difficult to identify." -Amelia Peabody Emerson

"Most people obey the orders of someone who is pointing a gun at their head." -A.P. Emerson

Old 04-20-2002, 04:38 PM   #314
BeardofPants
the Shrike

I hate that you can tell alot about my life when I vent on here....

Did I mention the ugly hoicky guy from one apartment over...? After I threw my garbage at him, and threatened to kill all his firstborn sons, he finally stopped goobering over the side of the balcony... Huzzah! One less evil in the world...
Old 04-20-2002, 04:54 PM   #315
Andúril
The Original Corruptor

I hate it's taken my whole life up to now, to find BoP....

(Everyone go Aaaaaaawwwwwww...)
Old 04-20-2002, 05:32 PM   #316
BeardofPants
the Shrike

*Cynicism threatens to kick in...*

No! ... Aaaawwwwwwww....
Old 04-20-2002, 06:37 PM   #317
azalea
Long lost mooter

Quote:
Originally posted by Eärniel
What I'm going to suggest may not be nice but might come in handy: ever considered dog repellent?

I almost bought some today but didn't know if it was safe or actually works. But I do have ear plugs!
Old 04-20-2002, 07:35 PM   #318
galadriel88

Ouch, Azalea! Just don't get stupid on us and got to Judge Judy with your problem - those people are so greedy for money, it drives me nuts!!!

Old 04-20-2002, 08:30 PM   #319
Eruviel Greenleaf

I hate going to the library to find that I am too late to get the books put on hold for me. Especially when one of them was Book of Lost Tales. . .

-The Gospel of Thomas

SQUAWK!
Old 04-20-2002, 09:10 PM   #320
Arathorn
Bard of Mangled Songs

I hate it when I try to save up money to buy a book and when I finally do get enough, the book's no longer available.

Accio, Ash Nazg!

Elennuru s?*la lúmenn' omentielvo (The Death Star shines on the hour of our meeting) - Darth Arathorn

Put aside the ranger...
Start looking for Mumakil action figures...
Closed Thread