Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 02-23-2003, 08:31 PM   #301
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

ic: One thing I had yet to understand was why would the valar want to kill Aralorn if he were to join us there?
For he is the son of the one who helped ME in the war. Yet the Valar never favored the Humans and I also thought about the two other memebers. Dolenloteiel never left to Valaninar because she wanted to saty in her beloved home. I did not expect to saty in Valinar but only destroy the ring. Though Gandalf may stay since this is the last evil threatening ME. he may want peace now after all this. Dolenloteiel may want to visit her parents but they might try to keep her there. And Ethereal was as well of the race of men. Would they kill her as well?
Brokehorn and I might not return yet that was not decided yet. I would follow Brokehorn anywere. Though Not to have Aralorn would bring soorow to the company.
We ate a warm meal prepared by the elves. A pan of fresh bisquettes(sp) some rice, and fruit, as well as some tea and beer. I took a sip of tea and found it to be sweet and light. After our meal we curled up next to the edge of the waetrfall and fell to sleep to the sound of the gurgleing water.
I watched the stars through the opening of the tree tops and breathed deep. Our journey was going to end soon and our company separated. I turned over to look over the edge of the small cliff only about two feet hight. I watched the bubbles gurgle at the bottom of the waterfall and turn purple and blue from the small lights of the odd glowing gold fish.
Old 02-25-2003, 04:41 PM   #302
Radagast The Brown
Elf Lord

ooc: Will we sail from the elves lands or from the western coast of ME?

ic: It was a sad day to all of us. Aralorn was a descendant of Earendil. Perhaps Earendil will help his grand grand son, and save him... But what with Ethereal, then? As I said, it was a sad day, and we all guessed what will happen or what would the valar do.
Radagast The Brown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2003, 09:40 PM   #303
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

ooc: remeber the havens are near the Shire as the elves had to pass through the Shire to leave?

ic: I did not think the Valar would harm Aralorn for the deeds of his Father aragorn were too great. And Elrond would explain to them the reasons of his coming. But for Ethereal I had not a clue. Dolenloeteiel had become good friends with the human maiden and would be a bitter good bye.
When Morning came and we were to set off again a shadow covered our path. I looked up to see a large dargon flying high above us. It was preparing to touch the ground. the elves who were taking us to the havens backed away in fear. I held my hand out telling them not to shoot for on the back of the mighty beast was a fermiliar figure.
As the dragon landed the figure jumped off with ease and I cried out in joy to see my friend Brokehorn. i ran towards her and we embraced in a tight hug.
Brokehorn informed the elves and the company that the dragon was here to help and they set down their defense. Dolenloteiel and Ethereal rushed towards Brokehorn and gave her a hug in affection and happiness. the whooe company were merrier as our old companion returned.
She explained that the dragon was willing with the help of its friends to take us to the havens but no further. For crossing the sea was not there place even in these days.
The company smilled a little nervous but happy to not be walking again so soon. Another dragon arrived in about ten minutes and each dragon held five people each.
Gandalf rode with myself and brokehorn and Aralorn and Pippin.
The other dragon bore three elves Dolenloteiel and Ethrereal.
We rode off through the clear skies our hair rippeling in the wind and fluttering in the other persons face. We laughed merrily and talked about how beautiful and green acres of land looked beneath us. the rivers resembled small blue branches of an unseen trunck. The flight was a wonderful way of travel to the comapany and a relief to Pip who was hugging Gandalfs back.
Brokehorn told Aralron and myself of her journey and we told her of ours.
Old 02-26-2003, 07:36 PM   #304
Brokehorn4000
Elven Warrior

OOC: Alright, I'm confused now Where exactly are the dragons flying us to? Where are we going to get rid of the ring Pippin has?
I have read all the posts thus far but I'm a little lost

It was a great relief to be back with Sicirus and the others. After I told Sicirus and Aralorn about my travels I went to talk to the dragons. We were resting for the night, and my saurian friends were taking full advantage of it. The eldest looked up as I approached.
"Thank you again for your cooperation, Milherad," I said.
"We don't want any more evil in Middle-Earth than you do," he replied,"Of course, I would like to ask why you are going to the Havens? Will you leave these desolate lands like the rest?" I hesitated. There was a look of sorrow in his great eyes. We had become very close friends on the return flight to my company, and I was just now feeling the impact of leaving so soon.
"My dear friend," I said in deep regret," After all my years on this earth, I feel that my purpose has not yet been fulfilled. I cannot answer your question until my heart tells me my work is done. One thing is certain; I will never abandon you or your brother and sister, and that's a promise." I glanced lovingly at the smaller ones lying close to Milherad, sleeping soundly. I stroked his sleek neck and told him to rest.
Old 02-26-2003, 07:45 PM   #305
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

ooc: Wow this gets rather confusing to everyone.

ic: We are right now going to the Havens to take a boat to Valinar were we shall find a river were if we toss the ring of Melkor sahll destroy its power. Or at least make it impossible for others to get it out and use it.
Right now we are going to the Havens to join the elves to Valinar. The argument is the fact that humans usually don't go to Valinar(though I think they are not allowed to go) Hope this helps dear friend.
Old 02-26-2003, 07:52 PM   #306
Brokehorn4000
Elven Warrior

OOC: Thank you! Just making sure I at least get the location right.
Old 02-26-2003, 09:46 PM   #307
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

ic: We arrived to the Havens and Pip looked back at what In I thought was the way to his homeland.
I patted his shoulder ressuringly. He looked up at me and smilled faintly.
The ship was magnifisent. It had silver sails waving in the wind. It had golden wooded body with a curved bow and leaf patterend sails.
We looked at each other wondering what the ohters were going to do. Would they come or would they leave us here?
Aralorn came by my side and I knew he would come. Pippin had no choice and smilled for the thought of seeing Frodo again. Brokrhorn stood by me with Gandalf. Yet Ethereal and Dolenloteiel still stood huddled up starring at the ship with deep thought.
ooc: I really don't know if they should go. Especially since they have not posted for a looong time.
Old 02-27-2003, 04:46 PM   #308
Radagast The Brown
Elf Lord

ooc: but if they come back? I mean, they didn't say they leave the rpg, right? Maybe we can say that They might come to Valinor in the end. Then, if they come back, they can be back in the story too. Somehow.
Old 02-27-2003, 08:21 PM   #309
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

ooc: I'll try ONE more time to Pm them both. If I don't recieve an answer in two days then I shall just say they stayed together and lived like sisters.
But what do you mean by come later on? We may not stay or at least all of us.
Old 02-27-2003, 08:49 PM   #310
entss89
lord of the ents

as i went to the ship with sicirus i was so amazd i could not close my mouth!

OOC: i think we should have had something to stop us or like have a big battle because this is a dangerious mission right?

im a little hobbit short and stout
here is my ring evil without a doubt
when you get me hipped up
here me shout
get me to mordo as quick as you can..

if you like that song then you should visit www.lordoftherings.net!

the ents are coming
the ents are coming
watch out tower of orthanc
for your dark walls shall fall!
sauroman, sauroman
your name is not the white!
for now you are
sauroman of many colors!

a best frind does not stab u in the back...................
they stab u in the front.
entss89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2003, 08:53 PM   #311
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

ooc: Ya that is true.
Though we already talked about Rohan and Gondor being taken over by Orcs from Mordor. Maybe we can get caught by sea monsters or Melkro himself gets out and we have to save Valinar and ME from him. HOw is that?
Old 02-27-2003, 09:01 PM   #312
entss89
lord of the ents

Strider

OOC: sounds great to me i just thought we should spice things up! lol

here me shout

the ents are coming
the ents are coming
sauroman, sauroman
for now you are
sauroman of many colors!

Old 02-28-2003, 03:45 PM   #313
Radagast The Brown
Elf Lord

ooc: how can we fight Melkor? he's.. amm.. strong? ( )
Old 02-28-2003, 06:53 PM   #314
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

Quote:
Originally posted by Radagast The Brown
ooc: how can we fight Melkor? he's.. amm.. strong? ( )
By destroying the ring. I think when we return to ME we are going to fight the orc armies of Melkor who are taking over Rohan and Gondor (sorta)
Old 03-01-2003, 03:56 PM   #315
Radagast The Brown
Elf Lord

ooc: ok. that's sounds fun! kill orks!!! Yay!
Old 03-03-2003, 10:56 PM   #316
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

Dolenloteiel finally decided she would join us and Ethereal followed seeking adventure.
"I wish to see my brother again." She said smilling at me and Gandalf.
"Glad to have you two coming." I replied with a smile.
We bordered the boat and set off from the harbor waving goodbye to the dragons flapping their wings as a goodbye ceremony. Brokehorn had a small tear running down her face and laughed at the little dragons who started to do little flips and flopped in the water shaking their small heads.
Old 03-04-2003, 04:05 PM   #317
Radagast The Brown
Elf Lord

We sailed to Valnor with one of Cirdan's ships. In the ship there were more elves that helped us row the ship.
ooc: then ethereal comes with us?
Old 03-04-2003, 05:43 PM   #318
entss89
lord of the ents

ic: as we were leaving from the land i saw brokhorn have a tiny tear running down his face for having to leave the dragons! i told him that i shall miss them too but new adventures await us!

here me shout

the ents are coming
the ents are coming
sauroman, sauroman
for now you are
sauroman of many colors!

Old 03-05-2003, 08:16 PM   #319
Brokehorn4000
Elven Warrior

"At least the blasted ring won't be a burden to you any further, my little friend," I said to Pippin. We were on the ship now gaining further and further distance from the Havens. The hobbit was gazing out into the ocean.
"Are you all right?" I asked.
"Oh, yes, yes. I suppose so," he replied, snapping out of his stare, "I'm very glad that the end of this is not far away."
"So am I," I agreed. I patted him on the back and went below deck. I found one of the bunks and laid down. There I lay, asleep for a few hours. I kept having terrible dreams. In them, we were attacked at sea by giant monsters and our mission had failed as the monsters grabbed Pippin and took him away. Then I woke as I was thrown from my bed. But it seemed the dream became reality. Voices were screaming on deck and the ship was violently rocking back and forth.
"Brokehorn, get up here , QUICKLY!"
Old 03-05-2003, 10:40 PM   #320
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

ooc: Entss you have a very funny and cute avatar. He He gerbil thing.

ic: I stayed up watching the dark sky touch the never ending sea. it seemd as though the two were connected, the sky and the water. The stars were bright and I was the only one of the company awake except a half awake elf and Aralorn.
A ripple in the water caut my attention. i figured it to be just a fish or dolphin and hoped it would jump up and do a flip. Yet the water seemed to ripple more and more and waves stared to appear. The boat rocked uncomfortably in the water and I backed away from the edge. Sunddently a head popped from underneath the waves and a serpant body whireld after it in a snake like pattern. The creature looked at the boat then charged at it knokking us as though trying to tip the boat over. i screamed in surprise and ran off to warn the other passengers. Gandalf had made his way to the deck and watched as it decdned beneath the waves for another attck. I woke Brokehorn and brought her up and we grabbed our staffs and prepared for an attack.
ooc: Yep our two maidens have come with us.