Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 12-01-2002, 11:07 AM   #301
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

ic: Aragorn: We continued down the strange hallway and Legolas still trying to avoid the many students who had takin a liking to him. We passed some rooms that had people in them hoj=lding up the strange magic sticks. One classroom had a very severe looking professor in it and she was screaming at a student for turning his friend into a fox. Now how can you do that?
As we made our way into a hallway that seemed to get colder we knoked into a green robed student who looked stressed.
"Have you seen a short man with furry feet and a golden ring arount his neck?" I asked the student.
"I wish I had never seen him." She replied miserably.

ic: Cody: I rushed into my dorm and got out my fellowship book. I fliped franticly through the pages and when I got to the moria parts as they came to the bridge the rest of the pages became blank.
What the...?
That means they never lost Gandalf, he just never crossed over and took the other path. But were did they enter our world? Were is the port hole?
Old 12-05-2002, 07:06 PM   #302
Aeryn
Bank'ress of Sith

Quote:
Originally posted by Silverstripe
Suddenly Frodo remembered why Rose had asked him to come, and motioned for Rose to speak.

"Um, Professor Snape, we were wondering, that is Frodo and I, well, Arriana Nott says she's getting expelled, and we were wondering, if, er, you could possibly reconsider that."

Rose was prepared for a sneer, a lecture, anything, even an attempt to get her expelled too. But he might change his mind about expelling Arriana Nott.

Anyway, any school rules she'd broken after their first visit to the Forbidden Forest might not have been her fault, after all, the curse on Rose's wand had Rose acting like a Ringwraith, and it affected Nott in any way...

Suddenly Rose snapped her head up, a look of pure terror in her eyes. Of course! Dumbledore had been asking her to protect Arriana Nott, to warn her! Since Rose had proved she could fight, she alone could be fully depended on to give a warning, and if the Slytherin girl got annoyed and hexed someone, Rose was the only person for whom there could be no further damage!

Because I'm already 'infected'... thought Rose sadly. No matter. Rose waited anxiously for Snape's answer, knowing she would have no time to argue, whatever he said. Rose had to go find Arriana Nott, before the Slytherin girl used her wand!
Arriana stared at her brother, annoyed to the core, "Norman, you're a jerk. Go find your friends and get lost." she commanded. He stuck his tongue out at her, "Fine, you asked for it" she said pulling out her wand. "A wizards duel."

~~~
Snape looked at the Gryffindor how did she know? He cleared his throat, "She was never being expelled...yet...just suspended, of course she would have wand rights because she would have her homework, but she is going home. Her..*he sneered happily* father is going to come and get her by Floo soon."

This one is deactivated, I think.
Aeryn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2002, 08:24 PM   #303
Fred Baggins
Belladona Gamgee of the night sky

Location: second star to the right and straight on till morning.
Frodo spoke up* But why sir. What did she do? What did she do to be banished for a certain time from this...school?
Fred Baggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2002, 08:28 PM   #304
Aeryn
Bank'ress of Sith

Snape became less cordial to the Hobbit, "She underminded authority, broke rules by going inot the Forbidden forest, she was disrespectful to a teacher, not just any teacher, her head od house, but not just any head of house, she disrespected me."

Old 12-05-2002, 10:46 PM   #305
Silverstripe
Empress of the Writewraiths

Location: Running around somewhere inside my head. So what are YOU doing here?!
Rose was immediately hit by a strong feeling of danger, and suspected it had something to do with Nott.

"Sir...do you know where Arriana Nott is now?" asked Rose anxiously.
Silverstripe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2002, 10:49 PM   #306
Aeryn
Bank'ress of Sith

Snape stood there for a second, thinking, "Yes, I believe she's in the common room...the SLYTHERIN common room that is." he reitterated.
!~!
Arrian took out her wand as did her brother, he was older, but she didn't care. They circled eachother like hawks, he yelled, "EXPILLARMUS!" but she jumped out of the way. She inturn muttered, "Tarantellegra." but it missed him. She figured her father had been tutoring him on his dueling skills

Old 12-05-2002, 10:56 PM   #307
Silverstripe

Great, now what am I going to do?

Rose couldn't exactly just go wandering into the Slytherin common room ... unless...she blurted out her question.

"I think there's a problem, do you know why I was, er, acting strangely earlier?"
Old 12-05-2002, 11:03 PM   #308
Aeryn
Bank'ress of Sith

Snape nodded curtly, "Of course, The Headmaster and I figured it out." He boasted, then his eyes darted to the end of the dungeon hall where the common room was, What was this gril implying?

!!~~

"Rictusempra!" Her brother cried, hitting her with the tickling charm, she laughed out right, she performed the ending spell on herself, "Finite Incantetum!" All hell broke loose.

Old 12-05-2002, 11:10 PM   #309
Silverstripe

Something like a "shock wave" from the spell performed with Arriana Nott's wand hit Rose, and she cried out in pain.

"NO! She can't, I was taught to fight, my mother... she can't, she can't, not alone!" screamed Rose, barely aware of what she was saying.
Old 12-05-2002, 11:20 PM   #310
Aeryn
Bank'ress of Sith

Arriana turned her head in her brothers direction, muttering nonsense words under her breath. Her brother laughed, thinking it a grand joke, until she spoke the words "Adava Kedevra!"

~~~
OOC
Someone just told me something really gross, "Don't hate me because my armpits smell" What is up with that?

Old 12-05-2002, 11:29 PM   #311
Silverstripe

Rose leapt into the air, screaming "NO!! FIGHT! You have to fight!"

Suddenly she found herself running towards a dark figure, a Dark One who held Arriana Nott.

"FIGHT! Arriana Nott, if you care about anything, if you've ever cared about anything, you MUST FIGHT!"

ooc: Yuck!
Old 12-05-2002, 11:44 PM   #312
Aeryn
Bank'ress of Sith

OOC I know!

Arriana saw with red eyes her brothers nose begin to run, "You little prat, you could kill someone for that, you could get the Kiss for that!" She walked towards him, muttering a spell that made her wand into a long double-edged sword.

Then a flicker o flight entered her mind, and a brief echo was telling her to stop, if she ever cared for anything...but that was the problem...she hadn't...but she hoped she would. Memories of all the wonderful things that have happened in her life flashed before her eyes, and she croaked to her brother, "Run you insolent fool, if you value your life, go." Her borhter took her advise right before she lost all will power.

Old 12-05-2002, 11:56 PM   #313
Silverstripe

"FIGHT!" Rose cried one last time. Arriana Nott, with a look of utter despair, continued to be dragged back by the Nazgul. In desperation, Rose became the white horse, and with all her strength and speed, she charged at the figure, knowing she could not win, knowing that this could mean she and Nott were both doomed...

But suddenly a third person entered their world, supporting Rose as she supported Arriana Nott, giving Rose the strength to push Arriana Nott back toward the light.

"Arriana, please fight," whispered Rose, "I don't want you to fall."
Old 12-06-2002, 12:01 AM   #314
Aeryn
Bank'ress of Sith

Snape, not knowing quite what to do yelled, "EXPECTO PATRONUM!" A huge basilik like shape shot out of his wand at the Dementor type creature, it seemed to...not like it...but was otherwise unfazed besides the fact that it dropped Arriana Nott, he yelled, "Accio!"

!OOC I am at a loss.

Old 12-06-2002, 12:15 AM   #315
Silverstripe

In the back of her mind Rose heard Snape shout something. Nothing happened, for while Arriana Nott had no will to fight, it was as though her indifference had her rooted to the spot. Rose sensed that the Slytherin girl thought no one cared about her, no one needed or wanted her around.

"But I do care what happens to you, and you're a better person than you know. You saved the House Elves when we were all in danger. You kept Cody's secret even though magically, you're probably more powerful than I am, so my threats meant nothing. And I think you might've saved a few lives, too."
Rose continued to name all the good things she'd ever seen the Slytherin girl do, and was surprised by how many she discovered. So Dumbledore had been right, there WAS good in Arriana Nott.

Then Rose saw Arriana Nott struggle a little against the Ringwraith, and Rose rushed forward and grabbed the Slytherin girl, trying to pull her away from the Ringwraith.

But even together, Rose Gallaghan and Arriana Nott were no longer strong enough to defeat the dark one; the battle had already taken too much out of them, and now they were both lost...

Last edited by Silverstripe : 12-06-2002 at 12:38 PM.
Old 12-06-2002, 12:21 AM   #316
Silverstripe

ooc: LOL. Another of those things you absolutely can't do without becoming friends: both nearly become Nazgul...
Old 12-06-2002, 04:37 AM   #317
unicorn14br
Elven Warrior

it

as rose's robes swept around the corner, freesia stood and grimly followed..."i ALWAYS follow...i'm going to do something for her...something that will show her how much i value her trust...i'll earn it, no matter what!noble...like..like all my favorite book heroes."
shouldering this new burden, she slunk after rose, hoping that she would have time to ready herself for whatever was going to happen...
unicorn14br is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2002, 04:40 AM   #318
unicorn14br
Elven Warrior

needs

following rose and 'martin' sullenly, freesia kept her steps quiet and stealthy. she didn't want rose to know that she was following her just yet. the pair entered the great hall, trooping across it and into the entrance to the dungeons.wondering what on earth they could be doing (in the dungeons!) freesia waited a couple of minutes just in case they returned, then, making up her mind, padded swiftly over to the entrance of the hallway. no longer sneaking, but striding with purpose. she walked for a few minutes, checking all the familliar corridors, and skirting one where the slytherin girl and an unfamiliar boy leered at each other. hurrying along the passageway, she heard the cold sneer of professor snape, and the higher pitched exclamations of rose and 'martin'(for lack of something better to call him). as she neared the doorway where the threesome were conversing, freesia heard a breathy "Oh!", then some unintelligible screaming from rose and ducked out of sight (behind a broom closet door) just in time, as rose came racing around the corner. professor snape followed, 'martin' huffing and puffing behind.
Old 12-06-2002, 04:43 AM   #319
unicorn14br
Elven Warrior

a

heaving a frustrated sigh, freesia retraced her steps (this time quite a bit faster), catching a glimpse of 'martin's' bobbing figure running heavily down a dead end. she stopped for a second and listened down the hall....there was only one person down there, and that was 'martin'...but no time to worry about him now, she thought as the feeling of foreboding increased. sprinting down the hall, freesia came around a bend, just in time to see professor snape tumble to the ground with the soft whoosh of expelled air and clinging silver whisps. rose was there clinging to the slytherin girl, Nott(now where had that name come from?), and they were falling, falling.........
Old 12-06-2002, 04:44 AM   #320
unicorn14br
Elven Warrior

subject

not if i have anything to say about it! thought freesia as she rushed forward to catch hold of the girls. as her hot hands grabbed rose's forearms, it was as if she was fused to both of them. she couldn't release her grip, nor could she even open her eyes, but she was aware of the presence of arianna and rose, fighting what was no longer a losing battle. so thus freesia stood braced as her energy ebbed and disappeared, pulling away from her, into rose, into ari, as they expanded to take it all in. rose swelled and sent an almost electric word toward the terror that she was fighting. the Thing shrieked, and suddenly disappeared. with a jolt, freesia's magic returned through her hands, and she gleefully thought to be or to be IS a question before she joined professor snape as a huddled lump on the cobbled floor.