Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > General Messages
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 05-04-2003, 05:10 PM   #281
Aralyn
FloraAzul

Location: Anywhere as long as there is a library in a one mile radius of here
Quote:
Originally posted by Jonathan
Aralyn, are you "serving me out of fear and pain"?

Ruinel with her Thong is like Galadriel would be if she was corrupted by the Ring... A very evil elf, who herself put fear and pain into her minions.
Fear and pain of who?
J/K

Of course not. Ruinel needs a good beating and I bet you can do it. At least I certainly hope so.

Yet many shall be amazed when they see Him-yes even far off foreign nations and thier kings; they shall stand dumb-founded, speechless in his prescence. For they shall see and understand what they had not seen before-Isaiah 52:15a

Civil War- 498,332 dead
WWI-116,708 dead
WWII-407,316 dead
Korean War-54,246 dead
Vietnam War-58,665 dead
Persian Gulf-372 dead
War on The Unborn=35,000,000 dead and counting
Aralyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2003, 05:21 PM   #282
Ruinel
Banned

*Jonathan holds out The Thong towards Ruinel*

And now at last it comes. You will give me the Thong freely!
*room goes dark as she reaches out for the Thong*
In place of a Dark Lord you will set up a Queen.
*Ruinel lifts up her hand and from the ring that she wears there issues forth a great light that illuminates her alone and leaves all else in the dark*
And I shall not be dark, but beautiful and terrible as the Morning and the Night! Fair as the Sea and the Sun and the Snow upon the Mountain!
*wind picks up and blows red hair from her face; her green eyes glow in the darkness*
Dreadful as the Storm and the Lightning!
*lightning flashes about the room; loud thunder roars and crashes*
Stronger than the foundations of the earth.
*she stands before all seeming now tall beyond measurement, and beautiful beyond enduring, terrible and worshipful*
All shall love me and despair!
*she lets her hand fall, and the light fades, and suddenly she laughs again, and lo! she is shrunken back to 5'5": a slender elf woman, clad in jean shorts and a sports bra.*

Last edited by Ruinel : 05-04-2003 at 05:25 PM.
Ruinel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2003, 05:24 PM   #283
Jonathan
Entmoot Attorney-General,
Equilibrating the Scales of Justice, Administrator

Quote:
Originally posted by Ruinel
*she lets her hand fall, and the light fades, and suddenly she laughs again, and lo! she is shrunken back to 5'5": a slender elf woman, clad in jean shorts and a sports bra.*
Undoubtedly clad in a thong, nothing else.

What does this mean? Are you no longer corrupted by the Thong or what are you trying to say?
An unwritten post is a delightful universe of infinite possibilities. Set down one word, however, and it immediately becomes earthbound. Set down one sentence and it’s halfway to being just like every other bloody entry that’s ever been written.
Jonathan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2003, 05:26 PM   #284
Ruinel
Banned

Quote:
Undoubtedly clad in a thong, nothing else.

What does this mean? Are you no longer corrupted by the Thong or what are you trying to say?
I pass the test, I will diminish, and go into the West, and remain Ruinel.
Old 05-04-2003, 05:28 PM   #285
Aralyn
FloraAzul

You need to go somewhere. Not west unless it's the Westside Asylum

Yet many shall be amazed when they see Him-yes even far off foreign nations and thier kings; they shall stand dumb-founded, speechless in his prescence. For they shall see and understand what they had not seen before-Isaiah 52:15a

Civil War- 498,332 dead
WWI-116,708 dead
WWII-407,316 dead
Korean War-54,246 dead
Vietnam War-58,665 dead
Persian Gulf-372 dead
Old 05-04-2003, 05:29 PM   #286
Jonathan
Entmoot Attorney-General,
Equilibrating the Scales of Justice, Administrator

Quote:
I pass the test, I will diminish, and go into the West, and remain Ruinel.
Peace? No more Jona-thongs?
An unwritten post is a delightful universe of infinite possibilities. Set down one word, however, and it immediately becomes earthbound. Set down one sentence and it’s halfway to being just like every other bloody entry that’s ever been written.
Jonathan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2003, 05:34 PM   #287
Aralyn
FloraAzul

I don't think we'll get THAT lucky

Civil War- 498,332 dead
WWI-116,708 dead
WWII-407,316 dead
Korean War-54,246 dead
Vietnam War-58,665 dead
Persian Gulf-372 dead
Old 05-04-2003, 05:36 PM   #288
Ruinel
Banned

Quote:
Bwahahahahahaa!! Is it Peace you ask for? Peace? At what price Peace? How shall we pay for Peace, Jona-thong?
Old 05-04-2003, 06:34 PM   #289
jerseydevil
I am Freddie/UNDERCOVER/ Founder of The Great Continent of Entmoot

Quote:
You honesly think I'm just going to throw out all this hard work, planning, and coordination now? It's coming - but it'll be at the time of MY choosing.

By the way - I'm glad your trip was good. Little naive there if you really thought that everyone was just going to let this go though.

"The only thing better than a great plan is implementing a great plan" - JerseyDevil

"If everyone agreed with me all the time, everything would be just fine"- JerseyDevil

AboutNewJersey.com
New Jersey MessageBoard
Another Tolkien Forum

Memorial to the Twin Towers
New Jersey Map
Fellowship of the Messageboard
Legend of the Jersey Devil
Support New Jersey's Liberty Tower
Peacefire.org

AboutNewJersey.com - New Jersey
Travel and Tourism Guide

Last edited by jerseydevil : 05-04-2003 at 06:35 PM.
jerseydevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2003, 07:13 AM   #290
Ruinel
Banned

Vengance is mine, sayeth Ruinel.
Old 05-05-2003, 02:40 PM   #291
Radagast The Brown
Elf Lord

Ruinel, do you mean vengeance?

Quote:
ioriginally posted by Ruinel

*Ruinel lifts up her hand and from the ring that she wears there issues forth a great light that illuminates her alone and leaves all else in the dark*
And I shall not be dark, but beautiful and terrible as the Morning and the Night! Fair as the Sea and the Sun and the Snow upon the Mountain!
*wind picks up and blows red hair from her face; her green eyes glow in the darkness*
*she stands before all seeming now tall beyond measurement, and beautiful beyond enduring, terrible and worshipful*
Ruinel? Are you going to give up the war and retreat?
Radagast The Brown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2003, 02:49 PM   #292
congressmn
Incharge: neighbourhood security

Quote:

thing ...err thong transfer underway eh?
u sure u wanna share it? i mean the size difference and else could come in the way u know.
Old 05-05-2003, 02:57 PM   #293
congressmn

runoathing, ruinothong, ........runthong........ya thats better.
Old 05-05-2003, 03:37 PM   #294
Ruinel
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Radagast The Brown
Ruinel, do you mean vengeance?

Ruinel? Are you going to give up the war and retreat?
yes, I was typing too fast... blasted typos!

Hmmm... I haven't decided completely.

Though I know my limits, and, therefore, I am definitely giving up the Thong. It is too powerful for me to wield. It would corrupt me.

Should I yield to Jonathan in this War of the Thong? Should I retreat to my haven in Eryn Vorn, turning my back upon those at Entmoot who will suffer greatly at his will once he gains control of The One Thong? For he desires all to worship only him and his Thong and all will suffer greatly under his fell rule, should he gain control. I have not the answer as of yet, though the question weighs heavily upon my mind.
Old 05-05-2003, 03:42 PM   #295
Radagast The Brown
Elf Lord

Quote:
yes, I was typing too fast... blasted typos!

Hmmm... I haven't decided completely.

Though I know my limits, and, therefore, I am definitely giving up the Thong. It is too powerful for me to wield. It would corrupt me.

Should I yield to Jonathan in this War of the Thong? Should I retreat to my haven in Eryn Vorn, turning my back upon those at Entmoot who will suffer greatly at his will once he gains control of The One Thong? For he desires all to worship only him and his Thong and all will suffer greatly under his fell rule, should he gain control. I have not the answer as of yet, though the question weighs heavily upon my mind.
Ruinel! Don't! You can't retreat! I will support you, and I won't try to stab you! Just fight the good guys! Hmmm... can I bribe you?
Radagast The Brown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2003, 03:43 PM   #296
congressmn

JonaTHONG with the ONE THONG. this is serious.

You are our saviour, savious de entmoot.

May the thong never be wielded by J'thong! or a put on.

Ruinel you are the true heir to the real thong and the rightful owner. go get it!

ahoy ruinel!
Old 05-05-2003, 03:53 PM   #297
Elf Girl
Lurker

Quote:
Vengeance calls me hence! Yet I am not the only valiant in this valiant people. *winks at conspirators* And have ye not all had the retina burnt from your eyes whilst gazing upon the pic of the large thong woman posted by Jonathan?
No. I didn't 'gaze' at it. You did, evidently. Proof that the Thong has layed a fell hold on you!

Quote:
Here once there was no Thong pics, and all of this Forum was content and revelled in the light of the Threads, but now dark levels all. Shall we mourn here deedless for ever, a shadow-folk, mist-haunting, dropping vain tears in the thankless sea? Shall we stand by and not exact punishment for the thief, Jonathan, who has stolen our beloved sight from us? In this Forum sweet ran the words under unclouded stars where people might post. Join me! Bring with you your swords! For we will never turn back from pursuit. After Jonathan to the ends of the Earth! War shall we have and hatred undying. But when we have conquered and have regained our beloved retinas, then we and we alone shall be rulers of the unsullied Forums, and masters of the bliss and beauty of Entmoot.
Ah, Ruinel, it is folly, folly! For you cannot defeat the Thong even as you are ensnared by it! Only if the Thong is destroyed will our forums be clean and the water run clear again!

Quote:
Let the coward run from us like a dog from the whip! Run Jonathan, run! *cracks whip at Jonathan*
Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them?
Elf Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2003, 04:58 PM   #298
Ruinel
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Radagast The Brown
Hmmm... can I bribe you?
Whatchagot?
Quote:
Originally posted by Congressmn
Ruinel you are the true heir to the real thong and the rightful owner. go get it!
Nay, Congressmn, the One Thong answers only to its rightful Master, the one who forged it in the Crack of Doom. It is too powerful a weapon to be wielded by me, though I would use it for good, it would eventually corrupt me wholly and bring me into the Darkness.
Quote:
Originally posted by Elf Girl
Only if the Thong is destroyed will our forums be clean and the water run clear again!
Then there is but one answer to our problem. The One Thong must be destroyed. But it can not be destroyed by any power that we here possess. It must be taken back to Mordor and be thrown back into the Crack of Doom from whence it came.
Quote:
Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them?
*bows head* You are right. *raises head* Jonathan's fate should lie in the hands of Manwe and Mandos. Even if we here, were made thrice the strength and skills that we now possess we could not defeat him. He is mighty and powerful....

....Or, we all get together and give him a wedgie. Your choice.
Old 05-05-2003, 06:15 PM   #299
Elf Girl
Lurker

Ah... the first one!
Elf Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2003, 06:39 PM   #300
Ruinel
Banned

Jona-Thong site!!!!

Hey - Jonathan you held out on us. You didn't tell us you already had a calendar and everything. You have your own awesome website. I must say that you are MUCH hotter than even my hottest dreams. You're definitely no Orlande Bloom that's for sure. He's nothing compared to you.

Man - I think I need to take a cold shower now. Maybe then I'll come back and be in okay shape to check out the We Love Jona-Thong website again. Right now I just can't take my eyes off of it. It took all my power just to stop looking for five seconds in order to post this. I got it - I can print out a pic and take it in the shower with me. Now which month do I want to take in with me??? If only you were REALLY here.

Oh, just for your information, I over nighted the thong I order... and I'm wearing it right now. It's soooooo comfy. *squirms in chair*

Last edited by Ruinel : 05-05-2003 at 07:28 PM.