Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 03-18-2003, 03:54 PM   #1
Silverstripe
Empress of the Writewraiths

Location: Running around somewhere inside my head. So what are YOU doing here?!
I nodded. "I'm sorry I didn't recognize you, but the trees called you a Nazgul."

"It's probably good she has not remembered yet. I feel it is best to remain hidden, else she may not be able to do what she must."
Old 03-18-2003, 04:03 PM   #2
Lubyla
Princess Lubyla Greenleaf of the Stars

Location: Sitting in a quiet forest, looking at the darkness and the stars...
"It is alright, I wouldn't have expected you to. It has been so long, and with traveling and all." A dagger slipped out of her hair. She bent down to pick it up, and placed it back in the bun. "Sorry about that. So, what has been happening here?"

``````````````````````````````
It cannot be seen, cannot be felt,
Cannot be heard, cannot be smelt.
It lies behind stars and under hills,
And empty holes it fills.
It comes first and follows after,
Ends life, kills laughter
`````````````````````````````
Old 03-18-2003, 04:55 PM   #3
Silverstripe

I told Serenity how I had come to Middle Earth and met Faith, then started telling the lies I knew Mauluk would want to hear, but I knew that Serenity heard something else; my mind translated my false speech into what my friend was really hearing. She heard me tell her what the voice told me, and speak of the upcoming war between the two kingdoms.

But she also heard the lie, and knew it as such, though I didn't know that until I asked her about it once, much later. Apparently, when she spoke, Serenity responded to that -- I heard her "return lie," but also knew what she was truly saying. It was a little like hearing and speaking two languages at once, with some sort of telepathy thrown in.
Old 03-18-2003, 05:10 PM   #4
Lubyla

I heard the lies, and laughed at them. It was just like me telling her about the nazgul thing."Ah, I remember being in that situation, though I didn't travel between worlds. How long have you been here?"

The letters were bright on the book, and I threw it across the room. The wind howled outside my room. [I}"Listen to your heart, know the truth...[/I] "Shut up." I closed the window as one last listen entered.

Old 03-19-2003, 01:13 AM   #5
Fred Baggins
Belladona Gamgee of the night sky

Location: second star to the right and straight on till morning.
*The tigeress switched her tail nervously* I have spoken with the Broken Heart friends. *The others stoped and looked at her. She had always been something of a messenger. A messenger of sorts between the other cats and the Broken Heart. She looked around, running names through her head* The time is comeing friends. The Heart will be Resealed. *Dagger that was who was missing. And the lioness of course. She would come with the Broken Heart.* Dagger is near, that is why I was confused. You know how I get around Dagger. I can seance her...*probably stronger than the other two to. More than just a messanger* ...but I havn't seen her. Probably with the Princess of Darkness. Frieda is...that is she is...well you know. * Cindy cowered to the ground, remembering what would come with Frieda. It was impossible to ignore. It could not be stoped.* The times is comeing friends. War approches on the wings of the wind...oddly enough. Friends should not fight...Illali how is Star, and Kathy, Leyna?

I swollowed. "Star?" I whispered. Where was she? What was wrong? The wind whispered, and I just barely made it out. Child full of Fate, you are Lost in Destiny I rolled my eyes. "If you must speak to me you infernal wind, try to say something I don't know. Something that will help smooth things out maybe? I know who and what I am!" Child full of Fate, you are Lost in Destiny. The Stars sing for Star can you hear them? Can she? They call her home. What is her home. What is your's Faith Lowe? "This is my home. At least it is now. I was not raised here, but I have a duty to it. Like Rand to Tear!" Is this your home Faith Lowe? What about Ireland? I glarred at nothing. "Shut up! I used to Love Ireland! That was my home, but I'm never going back! There is no way except in my dreams! I mean my Dreams...kinda like the In Between World..."I trailed off. "Just stop talking to me, please."
Pacha:Most likely.
Cusco:Bring it on.
~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`
Yes, I'm female. Fred Baggins is my NICKNAME!
"The reason of the unreasonable treatment of my reason so enfeebles my reason, that with reason I complain of your beauty."~Don Quixote
"Once upon a time there was a magical land where it never rained. The End."~from the movie 'Holes'
()_))_Crayola_))_>
Old 03-19-2003, 12:13 PM   #6
Finrod Felagund
King of Nargothrond

Fimbren was in the guest chambers. he sat on the bed feeliing power and conflicts and strange presences from within and without the castle. He had been almost suprised by the Empress. Thin elven blood aside, she was noble, obviously Aragorn's granddaughter.
Old 03-19-2003, 12:31 PM   #7
Silverstripe

As Calliman answered my question about Fastred, I felt that the need to shift was growing stronger. "Here is where I leave you," I said calmly, and my close friends knew what I was about to do, though Fimbren probably would not. I raced outside, calling back to Calliman as I ran,

"I'll search for Fastred outside! Don't worry, we'll find him soon." But I was worried.
I shifted into a warg and gathered some of my brothers and sisters -- Hunter, Bria, Aethon, and others -- to search for Fastred. Terwell was with us, too. We searched everywhere for the lad; all of us shared the fear that something had happened to him. Then, when day had already come, I dreamed.

Now, it was a very odd thing. I certainly wasn't asleep. But the dream came, all the same, of Star's death.

"STAR!"

I "woke" from the dream in shock, praying that it wouldn't come true. Star has become one of my best friends, and I don't want to lose her.

'Calien, Calien. Are you all right?' asked Terwell. He had seen his Link-twin go into some kind of trance, and no one could wake her. Then her eyes snapped open, and she had screamed out the name of one of her friends.

"I ... yes, I think so, Terwell. Yes, I'm all right. A bit scared, but fine. I have to go inside, to tell the others we haven't found Fastred yet. We must organize a search party, and a small company must leave for Caellyn. I think everyone who isn't going to Caellyn should look for the child, though."

I took the form of an elf again, and walked into the castle, where Star and Fimbren were already waiting for me.
Old 03-19-2003, 08:48 PM   #8
Lubyla

I stayed silent, exept a few words of, "When are we to leave". I was a bit unerved. What if the dream does come true, what if the war starts with this meeting? I had always hated war, and anything to do with it, but there was never truely a way to stop it, exept perhaps ths one.

````````````````````````

Illali's eyes lost thier colour for a molment, and she snapped back to herself. "Dagger is..."

"Here" Came the voice of a snowy white leopard. "Gar, I can't STAND her sometimes, always haveing to go AROUND the forest, not THROUGH it like most people."

Old 03-19-2003, 09:02 PM   #9
Fred Baggins

*The tigeressess eyes narrowed at the appearance of the leopard.* It is good excersize for your patients.(sp). Why do you think you where matched with her, other than being the...you know.

I heard a rustle at my side, and looked up a bit embarrased that someone had heard the Countess talking to herself. Seeing the person in front of me, I jumped, hand instinctivly going under my cloak to the dagger. Then I stared into the hood and giggled. "You MUSt be Serenity!"
"The reason of the unreasonable treatment of my reason so enfeebles my reason, that with reason I complain of your beauty."~Don Quixote
"Once upon a time there was a magical land where it never rained. The End."~from the movie 'Holes'
()_))_Crayola_))_>
Old 03-19-2003, 09:09 PM   #10
Lubyla

"Doncamiel, it has been long, but not THAT long." Serenity glared. "Have you bumped your head or such?"

```````````

"It's true Dagger, patients is a virtue. Star is not doing too well, I can sence it. She recently ran away from, there."

Old 03-19-2003, 09:18 PM   #11
Fred Baggins

I looked puzzled at her. Then it dawned on me. "A bit to long for Doncamiel I belive! I...well I just occupy...that is to say, I'm Faith, not Doncamiel. That is, I AM Doncamiel, but...o how do you explain my situation? Five years I'm afraid, or more since you have seen Doncamiel. Since then Faith has taken her body, until at least I can figure out how to return to my own..." I laughed at my own fumbling.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"She has left at last then. War..."
()_))_Crayola_))_>
Old 03-19-2003, 09:24 PM   #12
Lubyla

Illali grimly nodded. "Then that means it my be the last time I shall meet with you. My time runs as short as the sand drops from and hour glass."

`````````````````````

Serenity nodded. "As I have heard." The sun caught a blade in her hair, and sparked a small flame of blue. Quickly, she stmped it out, and recovered her face. "No harm done."

`````````````````````

I wearily watched the ground and fumbled with the book. I had not slept, and it was starting to show.

Old 03-19-2003, 09:31 PM   #13
Fred Baggins

"O. You've heard. Well, it's nice to meet you!" I motioned to the rising sun. "But I have to go now, to meet an old friend." I whistled, and Lintegwath troted to my side, as I mounted the horse. "Just go to the castle and ask for Amycontion. Tell her I have instructed a room to be prepared for you." I nudged the horse with my heels and he walked forward.
()_))_Crayola_))_>
Old 03-20-2003, 01:14 AM   #14
Silverstripe

ooc: Um ... Finrod, just to clear things up, Calien is an elf. Well, mostly elven; it's a long story, having to do with her mother, Alasse.

"We leave now," I told Star. I had already organized the search party for Fastred, and informed Adrian and Calliman of the ongoing efforts to find their son. Starlight Adams looked worried, and I knew she had seen what I did. Our potential future. Her death. I promised myself that I would not let that come to pass. Hoping Faith would also see reason, I turned and walked to the stables, Hunter leading the way, the others following me.
Old 03-20-2003, 12:35 PM   #15
Lubyla

Serenity nodded. "And it shall not be the last."

```````````````````````

I followed after, and in the stables,took Twilight's reins, and mounted her. It was a bit early, and I feared I would not be able to stay awake. Calien looked at me with sympathy, and I tried to fake a smile, but it diddn't very well work.

Old 03-20-2003, 12:38 PM   #16
Adrian Baggins
Frodo's lil sis HP LotR fan

"Aunt Adi, calm down, the Empress has people searching, we will find Fastred, in the mean time, you still have Brave and Cour to look after, now come on, smile for me, oh, I have news from the Shire, Grace is comming for a rest," Elijah said, trying to cheer me.
"Why? Is there something wrong?"
"Grace told me not to mention his name, but, he, who was her houseband, died."
Owner of the 3 unknown rings

I LIKE HIEI!! LOOK AT MY AVITAR IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHO THAT IS!!

H. Hysterically cold
I. Insanely unhuman
E. Effortlessly mocking
I. Irresistabely hott

"You're a team player, a save-the-day superhero *pause* I hate people like you." ~Hiei
Old 03-20-2003, 12:54 PM   #17
Silverstripe

As I mounted my horse, I glanced over at Star. She seemed to be falling asleep. I remembered how hard it could be to stay awake early in the morning, though it had been five years since I'd had that problem. She looked back at me gave me a very weak smile, but I could tell it was fake.

"You don't have to stay awake if you're tired, Star," I whispered. She was skilled enough that even in her sleep, she would not fall off her horse. But she shook her head, showing she would not go to sleep yet. Our company set out. Hunter led the way, followed in order by me, Starlight, Fimbren, Bria, and Rholden.

"That horse you're riding. She's a new horse, isn't she? What's her name?"
Old 03-20-2003, 01:02 PM   #18
Lubyla

"Twilight, for it was in that hour, that I left with her. And her colour."

I began humming and softly singing a part of a song I once love...

Where once was light, now darkness falls,
Where once was love, love is no more.
Dont say good-bye,
Don't say, I didn't try.

Old 03-20-2003, 01:29 PM   #19
Silverstripe

I heard Star singing "Gollum's Song," and begged her to stop. My friend has a beautiful voice, but what she was singing bothered me.

"Please, don't sing that song. It reminds me too much of Faith." And Lintegwath, I thought, but I kept that to myself, and added, "Especially the end. I'm afraid the girl we knew in Mundane Earth is lost to us forever."

Suddenly I felt great sorrow for what Faith and Star had both lost. They had felt so at home in Mundane Earth, and I missed that world, too, though it had never been my true home. I missed Stephanie, who had been my sister for a time, and I missed my Mundane Earth parents, and America.
Old 03-20-2003, 01:39 PM   #20
Lubyla

"Sorry." I picked up the book from my pack. The Last Seemed to burn brightly on it. I opened the front cover and scribbled a few words down, then turned the page to a blank sheet. I wrote down a poem, nthing special, and closed the book. My necklace glowed warm. i clutched it, feeling it's heat.

Closed Thread