Old 02-03-2003, 09:03 PM   #281
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

Quote:
Originally posted by Radagast The Brown
occ: I UNDERSTAND!!!!
Where are we right now?
ooc: We are still on the boarder of Mrodor waiting for Gandlaf to talk to the mysterious elf.
Old 02-07-2003, 06:12 PM   #282
Radagast The Brown
Elf Lord

occ: ok. I don't know what's the elf's name so... I'm just trying to get into Gandalf's thoguhts...
ic: I had to talk to the elf, who seemed to be stubborn. He said to Sicirus that he needs to talk with me.. I thought it's important so I asked from my companians to leave me alone with the elf.
occ: What should the elf tell me?
Radagast The Brown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2003, 11:00 AM   #283
Brokehorn4000
Elven Warrior

OOC: Have him tell you his story or have him ask if you have the sufficient forces to be able to destroy the ring Pippin has. I'm sure you can elaborate on these. I have to go again. Good luck!
Old 02-09-2003, 12:57 PM   #284
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

ooc: I mentioned the elfs story when I first met him so just let him tell you the same thing and the we can follow him to The land of the Avari. Which will be very nice if I am to describe it.
Old 02-09-2003, 04:27 PM   #285
Radagast The Brown
Elf Lord

occ: ok.
ic: The elf and I talked for a long time, and he told me what he passed until he (she) met Sicirus. I told him who we are and what we are doing in Mordor in these days. (occ: we are in Mordor, right?)(icHe hasn't seemed surprised at all. I convinced him to lead us to the lands of the avari.
Old 02-10-2003, 10:19 PM   #286
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

ooc: Yes we are in mrodor friend

ic: the next mroning we packed up to leave. The elf rushed us for he was exited to see his kin again and also destroy the evil we(Pip) bore. Pippin seemed exited and sad at the same time. He missed his hobbit companions. I turned myself into a wolf for the journey and trotted along side the ever chattering elf. He had so much to talk about and Dolenloteiel seemed the most interested.
We arrived at the dark mountains and were led near a trail beside a black stream. The dust fromt the mountains was very dusty and everyone gasped for freash air.
Soon we came to a strange grove of pines and the elf climbed through the thick brush. We followed and when we got to the other side we found ourseves next to a new stream full of chattering silver water over mulity colored rocks.
We stopped for a little break and watched the many goldfish swim around and we had a water fight. I splashed aralorn who looked at the two elves and wolf in the stream like childish adults.
He only looked at us with surprise then left the edge of the stream to avoid another splash.
Old 02-11-2003, 04:20 PM   #287
Radagast The Brown
Elf Lord

We were in the way to the Avari, but everyone took their time. We weren't in a rush or something, and they thought to have some more fun. (I didn't want to)
I, personally, wanted to get out of Mordor. It looked to me as the most unlogical thing to do now, being in Mordor, but what could I do? That was the shortest way.
Anyway, they had fun while I had to check for our worries. WE walked very slowly. I was pretty angry about that. But we continue to go (is that going?) slowly.
Old 02-12-2003, 10:15 PM   #288
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

ooc: He HE HE we lazy little fellowship aren't we?

ic: The elf led us down stream for about three more miles before stopping at a small waterfall over a crystal clear pool of cold water. I resisted my urge to jump in for I loved swimming. So instead I pushed Gandalf in(Just kidding )
The elf walked up to the side of the water fall and went behind it. All of us filed behind him and arrived at a small landing behind the falls. The falls looked like a mirror reflecting shades of goldena nd silver green liht in the back of it.
The elf appraoched an opening in the wall and as we came through it we found ourselves inf ront of an magnefisent village of pure white and silver green cottages linning against a stream path. But amazingly when you walked on the stream path your feet or paws in my case did not get wet. Instead it was a pleasant feeling of soft cool air that healed you pains of travel.
Old 02-13-2003, 04:28 PM   #289
Radagast The Brown
Elf Lord

occ:
I'm not so good in these view portrayals. Do you want us to still be in Mordor?
Old 02-14-2003, 06:54 AM   #290
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

Quote:
occ:
I'm not so good in these view portrayals. Do you want us to still be in Mordor?
Yeh I describe things way to much. But atleast if i ever manage to write a book then the reader can get a good view of things.
WE are really on the bordor of Morodor. Not really in it.
I want to next see If we can talk to the Elven Lord then go off to Valanar and destroy it in a pool of water that is sacred. And we get to see Elrond and Galadriel And the hobbities.
Old 02-14-2003, 04:50 PM   #291
Radagast The Brown
Elf Lord

occ: ok. You'll continue, please.
Old 02-16-2003, 11:51 AM   #292
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

oo: Ok I guess
ic: We arrived in Avari and started towards a house that was larger than the rest and we figured it wa the house of the Lord and lady.
We entered after comfroting with the guard of the doors. Inside was magnifisent. A stream went through the walls and formed a small stream inside. It also had a small waterfall falling over the entrance to another room. It had swans swimming in the small pool of water ignoring the visiters. The light cam from the roof which mirrored the light throughout the house making it lookt brighter and more beautiful then ever possibly. I alomsot walked into the stream while looking at the walls and art painted on the walls that were painted gold and silver.
Old 02-19-2003, 05:07 PM   #293
Radagast The Brown
Elf Lord

We were amazed of the sight but we had to speak to the king of the Avari to....
ic: I forgot why!! sorry.
Old 02-19-2003, 08:05 PM   #294
entss89
lord of the ents

OOC: i like all this contriversy lol
i dont know if this rpg will keep on but if it will i will be in it
my comps. been messed up! sorry

im a little hobbit short and stout
here is my ring evil without a doubt
when you get me hipped up
here me shout
get me to mordo as quick as you can..

if you like that song then you should visit www.lordoftherings.net!

the ents are coming
the ents are coming
watch out tower of orthanc
for your dark walls shall fall!
sauroman, sauroman
your name is not the white!
for now you are
sauroman of many colors!

a best frind does not stab u in the back...................
they stab u in the front.
entss89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2003, 10:19 PM   #295
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

Quote:
We were amazed of the sight but we had to speak to the king of the Avari to....
ic: I forgot why!! sorry.
To ask about the ring.
welcome back entss (please help us)
ic: We satr down at a table filled up with flowers and small humming birds flittering about. I sat staring at the birds untill Aralorn caught one on his finger and sang a tune which it reppeated(sp) I smilled and then looked at the Lord and Lady who had just appeared sitting at the table.
"We have heard alittle of your journeis purpose and have not heard of the ring of Melkor since his last reign. There is only one place this ring can be destroyed and that is in Valinar across the sea. There is a stream deeper then the sea at its falls that the ring can be tossed and forgotten.But it can never be really destroyed."
Old 02-20-2003, 06:53 PM   #296
entss89
lord of the ents

yes my dear companion if we can not make it through the black gate itself we shall have to go and forget it at this new and wonderrious place you talk about! but for now lets not worry ourself with the troubles we have, cheer up and have a little fun!
(as aralorn stands up and takes out one of his pipe wistles he starts to play a joyous sound) come on sicirus join me we have worried way to much and need a little relax! (keeps on playing untill most of the company gets lost in glee). ah ha ha boy if tom bombidil was here i think he might have a fit over how much fun we are having!

ooc: i hope im not messing up the story!

here me shout

the ents are coming
the ents are coming
sauroman, sauroman
for now you are
sauroman of many colors!

Old 02-21-2003, 03:06 PM   #297
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

ooc: Ok we need our two elevs back and Brokhorn will tell me what she wants me to type for her. Our Gandlaf has gone and has lost all knoledge of whats going on. Come on this can actually be the first rpg to ever be finished trust me we are almost done with this rpg.

ic: "We will lead you too Valinar if you wish. This ring if caught by the wrong hands can be dangerous to those who try to stop it." Said the lord.
"You can sail to Valinar using one of the ships of the Cirdan in the Havens. You can leave tomarror if you wish. Though I believe it would be best to leave as soon as possible for Sauron has regained power in Rohan and Gondor." added the lady shifting in her seat uncomfortably.
"We shall said Gandalf and myself in unisan.
"But first I would like to say that I want to wait for my friend Brokehorn." I replied.
"WE have no time." Said Dolenloteiel.
"Yes, we must destroy it before it destroys us." added Aralron with alittle reluctance for he liked Brokhorn and was worried for her.
"She will come one way or another." I replied.
"Tomarrow then" said Gandalf with a note of finall in his voice.
Old 02-21-2003, 05:28 PM   #298
Radagast The Brown
Elf Lord

occ: thanks...

ic: We agreed ('I said' is more precisely) that we'll get out to Valinor tomorrow. But I had to ask some more questions before we'll left.
"Can Aralorn go to Valinor? I think it's not aloud."
The lord answered "I'm not sure; I think he can. It's hard to read the valar's thoughts."
In these words the conversation. I was worried, that our friend Aralorn (and we wiht him) will be killed by the Valar, before we'll get to Valinor. I didn't want Aralorn to know about it. I didn't tell him, but I think he suspected that something is wrong with me.
Old 02-21-2003, 06:37 PM   #299
entss89
lord of the ents

that whole day after we talked i left to go hunt for some coons but when i came back i noticed that something was wrong with everyone. my companions would all look at me with such a strong sadness in thier eyes. as i took sicirus alone with me i asked him what was wrong with all my company, he refused to tell me but as stoborn as he was i made him speak. he told me that i might not be able to go to valinor! and if i do my whole companions might be killed! i slowly sat down and told sicirus if they must they will have to leave without me............

here me shout

the ents are coming
the ents are coming
sauroman, sauroman
for now you are
sauroman of many colors!

Old 02-22-2003, 03:48 PM   #300
Radagast The Brown
Elf Lord

ooc: I didn't say he can't go. I said he may not be able to go to Valinor.

ic: I thoought, after Sicirus and Aralorn came back, that Sicirus told him something. Than, I went to talk to Sicirus, and she told me pretty quickly what she told him. I knew that Aralorn can probably just stay. But I also guessed that the valar won't kill Aralron if he'll go to Valinor with us, since he didn't do anything wrong and since he didn't have evil toughts.