Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > General Messages
FAQ Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 10-22-2008, 11:34 AM   #281
katya
Elven Maiden

I was up at 7 too, just laying in bed trying to get back to sleep. *grumble grumble boyfriends working at ungodly hours in the morning grumble*

I think I would like Ghost Hunters. Sounds like one of those shows I could watch a marathon of. I always wish the ghost stuff is true, so seeing them try to disprove it and fail sounds fun.
Old 10-22-2008, 11:36 AM   #282
sisterandcousinandaunt
Elf Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by katya View Post
Oh, I like ghost shows! I haven't seen any TV shows in a long time though...

I'm tired from cleaning now. I woke up at like 8. Also I need more food. I wonder if I should go down to the store for macaroni. I'm not sure if they'll have any.
What kind of store wouldn't have macaroni? No produce, maybe. No pasta?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress_Flynn View Post
Lol... I was up at 7

I looove ghost shows, I'm such a huge nerd and my fiance makes fun of them while I make him watch them, but they're so fun!

I mean, I don't really like the ones where it's just ordinary people wandering around and jumping and screaming at every little noise lol... those ones piss me off.... but Ghost Hunters actually have equipment and they try to disprove hauntings, so when they do find evidence, it's kind of neat... I mean, because if it was anything that they could explain away, they would...
The noise you hear is my eyeballs rolling around the floor. And I do believe in ghosts.

Cool. I want one.

TMNT

No, I'm not emo. I just have a really poor sense of direction. (Thanks to katya for this quote)

This is the best news story EVER!
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26087293/

“Often my haste is a mistake, but I live with the consequences without complaint.”...John McCain

"I shall go back. And I shall find that therapist. And I shall whack her upside her head with my blanket full of rocks." ...Louisa May
Old 10-22-2008, 11:37 AM   #283
Empress_Flynn
Elf Lord

Lol yeah, it's very fun ^^

If you get the Sci Fi channel there then the new eps are on at 9 PM on Wednesdays, and there are older eps right before that at 8 (and possibly 7 too)

And if you don't get the channel then there are usually full eps on the sci fi channel's website... (plus I'm sure a computer savvy person such as yourself could easily find some )

You should really pick those eyeballs up, Sis... wouldn't want them getting dirty and scratched now

"Even a mirror will not show you yourself, if you do not wish to see."

"But remember... clowns make two things around here: balloon animals... and enemies."

"If I loved you then I would love you in any way I could, and if we could not touch, then I would draw strength from your beauty... And if I went blind, I would fill my soul with the sound of your voice and the contents of your thoughts until the last spark of my love for you lit the shabby darkness of my dying mind."

Old 10-22-2008, 11:38 AM   #284
katya
Elven Maiden

It's a convenience store. It has maraconi, but I don't know if it has the good kind (i.e. white cheddar or three-cheese). It has those Pasta Sides things though which are also good. And produce, though it's not very good.

Maybe I'll check the site sometime. I'm not really one to go out of my way to watch any sort of TV show though.
Old 10-22-2008, 11:41 AM   #285
Empress_Flynn
Elf Lord

Yeah... well if you ever see it on, then you can always watch it... that's how I first got into it... I was home, I was bored, there was a marathon on lol.

I don't fit my life around the TV schedule or anything lol...

"But remember... clowns make two things around here: balloon animals... and enemies."

"If I loved you then I would love you in any way I could, and if we could not touch, then I would draw strength from your beauty... And if I went blind, I would fill my soul with the sound of your voice and the contents of your thoughts until the last spark of my love for you lit the shabby darkness of my dying mind."

Old 10-22-2008, 11:43 AM   #286
katya
Elven Maiden

If I see it on I'll watch for sure. I bet I've seen it on at my aunt's house (her TV's always on and she shares my love for ghost stuff, and likes bigfoot even more). But the TV's almost never on here, and when it is, it's for video games/movies or sometimes adult swim. I don't like adult swim anymore. >_<
Old 10-22-2008, 11:45 AM   #287
Empress_Flynn
Elf Lord

Lol... when I was little I was obsessed with bigfoot and the Loch Ness monster and ghosts... those are the only books I'd take out of the library..

I was a strange child... lol

I only really watched Adult Swim for Family Guy and Futurama... the occasional ep of Cowboy Bebop maybe... or Robot Chicken..

Old 10-22-2008, 11:49 AM   #288
katya
Elven Maiden

In the old days of adult swim I watched Home Movies and Space Ghost, then I watched it for the animez, then I watched a couple of the cartoons for a while (ATHF etc) but they're just too raunchy for me. I liked Home Movies. :[ My roommate watches stoner-cartoons all the time though and it drives me crazy.
Old 10-22-2008, 11:50 AM   #289
Empress_Flynn
Elf Lord

Lol... yeah I never really could get into any of the other shows they had on there... they kinda bothered me..

Old 10-22-2008, 11:54 AM   #290
katya
Elven Maiden

Me too. Also, I am still hungry. I'm going to eat and get ready for the rest of the school day. Which I am actually going to.
Old 10-22-2008, 12:00 PM   #291
Coffeehouse
Entmoot Minister of Foreign Affairs

Ghosts! Ghostbusters!!!

'There's something strange in the neighbourhood... Who you gonna call? Ghostbusters!'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCHFVTQKqdQ

Old 10-22-2008, 12:01 PM   #292
sisterandcousinandaunt
Elf Lord

Quote:
Lol yeah, it's very fun ^^

If you get the Sci Fi channel there then the new eps are on at 9 PM on Wednesdays, and there are older eps right before that at 8 (and possibly 7 too)

And if you don't get the channel then there are usually full eps on the sci fi channel's website... (plus I'm sure a computer savvy person such as yourself could easily find some )

You should really pick those eyeballs up, Sis... wouldn't want them getting dirty and scratched now
I don't have cable, and my computer won't show anything with flash content, so no movies.

I live with surprisingly few modern "conveniences". You'd be surprised.

Quote:
Originally Posted by katya View Post
It's a convenience store. It has maraconi, but I don't know if it has the good kind (i.e. white cheddar or three-cheese). It has those Pasta Sides things though which are also good. And produce, though it's not very good.

Maybe I'll check the site sometime. I'm not really one to go out of my way to watch any sort of TV show though.
O.M.G. katya. Still with the convenience foods.

What will I do with you? You need to learn to cook with ingredients, girl!

Cool. I want one.

TMNT

No, I'm not emo. I just have a really poor sense of direction. (Thanks to katya for this quote)

“Often my haste is a mistake, but I live with the consequences without complaint.”...John McCain

"I shall go back. And I shall find that therapist. And I shall whack her upside her head with my blanket full of rocks." ...Louisa May
Old 10-22-2008, 12:08 PM   #293
katya
Elven Maiden

LOL I do cook real food, I swear! Macaroni is just like... my occasional comfort food. I eat mostly easy to do stuff like bagels and cereal and noodles with parmesan cheese. I don't have any real food at the moment. Must go grocery shopping!
Old 10-22-2008, 12:28 PM   #294
Mari
Elf Lady

Quote:
Originally Posted by sisterandcousinandaunt View Post
Would a little potpie be helpful? I have a couple here.

Why didn't you bill it? Whatever you're being paid, you'd be paid more doing talk therapy.
Thank you!
Haha, I'm not going to make an old lady pay for a little chatter after the hard work is over, even though it's still in work hours. Besides, she gave me tea with a cookie.

Quote:
[whine]I WANT A SCI-FI CHANNEL!!! They don't even broadcast ST here anymore... And the website probably cannot be accessed from outside the US as usual [/whine]
Not that I watch TV. I even have a TV in my room, but I think in the past year I haven't watched more than 12 hours worth TV.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coffeehouse View Post
Ghosts! Ghostbusters!!!

'There's something strange in the neighbourhood... Who you gonna call? Ghostbusters!'

The GHOSTBUSTERS!!! I used to love that film!

...The Earth laughs in flowers ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson, "Hamatreya"...
Old 10-22-2008, 02:21 PM   #295
sisterandcousinandaunt
Elf Lord

What did you wind up making for dinner, Mari?

Cool. I want one.

TMNT

Old 10-22-2008, 03:25 PM   #296
Mari
Elf Lady

Nasi with ham and broccoli.
Very easy, no one complained.
Interesting post count you have now, Sis!

...The Earth laughs in flowers ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson, "Hamatreya"...
Old 10-22-2008, 04:12 PM   #297
The last sane person
The Black Númenórean

*glomps everyone*

Nyar. I has a demon dog haunting me and he wont give up... Silly beast.
Old 10-22-2008, 04:25 PM   #298
shesabrandybuck
Hero of Hyrule

*goes over the the couch and plays some wii*
And many miles be still to go,
But under a tree I will lie,
And let the clouds go sailing by.

twitter
Old 10-22-2008, 05:28 PM   #299
Meriadoc Brandybuck
Magnificent Master of Buckland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coffeehouse View Post
Ghosts! Ghostbusters!!!

OMG, I love that movie!

Is there anything I can do that wouldn't inconvenience me?.-Adrian Monk

Hogan: What's a definate factor that we can count on?
Newkirk: We don't know what we're doing.

Do you wanna split a pineapple? -Shawn Spencer
Old 10-22-2008, 07:46 PM   #300
Empress_Flynn
Elf Lord

Almost Pushing Daisies time!

Hooray ^^

And I just found out I have to babysit my niece again tomorrow lol... man that little girl is active!

Closed Thread