Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > General Messages
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 07-13-2003, 06:22 PM   #281
Katt_knome_hobbit
Dead

Location: on the floor, under the table, just to your left, your other left
I drempt that HUMAN PI was walking around in a daze and I hit her with a notebook

I thought that Alcohol was just for those with nothing else to do.
I thought that drinking just to get drunk was a waste of precious booze.
But now I know that there's a time and there's a place where I can choose
To walk the fine line between self control and self abuse.

"Lacerations make complications, but welts go away in a day."
Katt_knome_hobbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2003, 03:34 PM   #282
Elvedans
Diamond Of The Night Sky

I fell asleep in the changing room at dancing earlier and woke up making strange squeaking noises - must have been having a weird dream - luckily the room was empty!
Elvedans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2003, 03:35 PM   #283
Elenka
The Negative Soul of Entmoot

I dreamed I was a turtle.

War doesn't determine who is right - war determines who is left.
Elenka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2003, 03:27 PM   #284
Varda Oiolosseo
Tea Bag Queen

I drempt i was a a fish! A pretty tropical one!
Varda Oiolosseo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2003, 03:35 PM   #285
Bombadillo
"The Bomb"

I had an extremely unusual dream last night. My grandpa invided me, Anglorfin, and a bunch of friends to drive around in pickup trucks during a Jewish festival and run over Jews. It was kind of a nightmare because I have nothing agains Jews and I can't understand why some people do. I woke up before anyone died.
Old 08-05-2003, 05:19 AM   #286
Katt_knome_hobbit
Dead

I had a cool/weird dream last night. It's long and involved. All my dreams are.

Part the First

I was at a movie theater but I had gone back in time, and me and my parents were at the movie too so I had to avoid getting seen by them. I was in my black trench coat. To avoid being seen, I went to the lobby and got some candy. I picked up a swiss roll and asked for some toffies too. The guy behind the counter said the swiss roll was one dollar.

I complained. "But it's only 25 cents! It's even printed on the lable!" The guy said "We have to raise the price. We're a movie theater and all. I'll tell you what; I'll make it two dollars for the swiss roll and the bag of toffees." I grumblingly paid him.

Back at my seat I discovered that instead of toffees I had gotten three small lollies, Strawberry, Lime, and Cola. They were gross, but the swiss roll was good. I got twice as much as you normally do, and they were a bit squwooshed.

After the movie I needed a ride to Seattle without my parents or myself seeing me. I got a ride south with a creepy guy who was going to work in Seattle. He worked in the U-district and when I got out, I had caught up to the time I left and my mom came and found me and we went home.

Part the Second

At home we were having a party on the roof. To be more specific, it was my party; it may have even been my room on the roof. We were laughing and talking and listening to music, and my aunt Annie was there. She said she needed a drink. A real drink. I guess I already knew she was a vampire because I suggested my hamster that won’t die.

Then it fast forwarded. Everyone had left except a friend of mine named Allie. She was a vampire and I asked her to turn me into one. The next part was interesting. She grabbed my neck and pulled it onto her lap, but I could still see as if I was sitting cross legged in front of her. She said something like “No need to grab me, don’t move a muscle” as if comparing me to some other victims. Then she bit and I passed out.

Part the Third

I “woke up” (still in the dream) curled up on the roof. Allie was kicking me and putting on her jacket, telling me to get up. I did so. It was time for me to hunt. Allie sent me off alone to search the neighborhood.

Our house was almost the same, but it was on the wrong corner. I jumped off the roof and walked over to a telephone pole. I was trying to climb it, but it wasn’t working. Then I said to myself “I can do anything a cat can do” and climbed it with ease. A mail carrier came around the corner, which was odd because it was night. However, I knew it was a dream and I have dreamed odder things. I froze to the pole and became invisible. The mail carrier turned her back and I dropped to the ground. She turned around and saw me. I shrugged. Why shouldn’t I be out running around the neighborhood at night? There was nothing wrong with that.

I turned and ran up the street. I was very fast and I had a lot more stamina than I do in real life. As I was running, all the neighborhood dogs came out and started chasing me. They weren’t so much chasing me as lazily running down the street waiting for their masters, but I was scared all the same. After all, I am a cat. I climbed a tree on the corner across the street from my house. A lady came out of the neighboring house with her cat. She said her cat got chased by dogs into that tree all the time and there was only one way down. My thirst for blood was very strong, but I couldn’t get any dogs because their masters had come out of their houses and collected them, and a human at this point was out of the question. I gnawed viciously on a carrot to calm my cravings. The lady asked if she could get me anything to drink. I said, “Uh, how ‘bout some apple juice?”

I walked down a wobbly branch and crouched on a chain link fence. The dog owners collected a little ways up the street. I crouched for a while before I saw the lady’s cat slip in through my door and I found my chance. I jumped off the fence and sprinted to my door. Once inside, I ate the cat.

The cat, if you wanted to know, died a very happy death cradled in my arms. It was white with streaks of gray.

End. Epilogue

After I woke up I contemplated how in the heck I was going to tell my parents that I was a vampire and that I had to leave so they wouldn’t get in trouble.

OOC: 4445 characters in this post. Phew!

Old 08-05-2003, 11:07 AM   #287
kiwi
Elven Warrior

i drempt that i was a sleep and that i suddenly woke up to find that my arms and legs had been cut off and my lips had been sowen together...............i know y i had that dream tho........its cos a few of my close m8s were in iraq at the war(cos they are in the army and they are now home and doin great)and i felt so useless cos i cudns help them and i didna know wot to say to them when I wrote them letters and sent off parcels.

i have a weirder dreams...........but they are just really disturbin
Old 08-05-2003, 06:10 PM   #288
Lanelf
Elven Warrior

Aaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrggggggh!

I dreamed last night that my Mum got a pirate DVD of - you'll never guess - Pirates of the Caribbean!!! It hasn't even come out in cinemas here!!! And Mum was going to put it on for a bit and was saying stuff like: "Oh, this looks like a lovely movie, what a great story" or stuff like that, and I was trying to stop squealing like a fangirl (like???) and I woke up and I still haven't seen it!!! :"""""""""""""(
Lanelf.

Artemis Fowl must find Mulch Diggums!

You'll never shut down the real Napster
Lanelf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2003, 12:49 AM   #289
Katt_knome_hobbit
Dead

I had a dream I had sex with a vampire. She didn't want to turn me though. damn

Old 08-09-2003, 12:51 AM   #290
HOBBIT
Saviour of Entmoot Admiral

i have weird dreams all the time. they are very fun. too bad I always forget them as the day goes on! I usually remember them when i wake up though, then I forget them.

I find it easier to remember dreams when you sleep during the day.

"I'm up to here with cool, ok? I'm so amazingly cool you could keep a side of meat in me for a month. I am so hip I have difficulty seeing over my pelvis" - Zaphod Beeblebrox

Latest Blog Post: Just Quit Facebook? No One Cares!
HOBBIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2003, 07:18 AM   #291
kiwi
Elven Warrior

Quote:
I had a dream I had sex with a vampire. She didn't want to turn me though. damn
what a strange dream hehe
Old 08-09-2003, 09:04 AM   #292
Elenka
The Negative Soul of Entmoot

I've been having v. v. weird dreams. Last night, I dreamed a strange one.

My mom and I were walking around who-knows-where. We each had a machine gun in our backpacks and a smaller gun in our pockets. We were supposed to use the guns on the chance that the police would come after us. So we're wandering around. Through the course of the dream, we stay in a bed and breakfast where it's overcrowded and everyone has smallpox. The owner of the place is insane. Then we start walking to Atlanta, Georgia, using our guns along the way. When we reach Atlanta, mom says that my dad is walking down to meet us, so we start walking north again to meet him.

I don't get it.

War doesn't determine who is right - war determines who is left.
Elenka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2003, 09:26 AM   #293
Lizra
Domesticated Swing Babe

I can only remember the dream that is happening right before I wake.

This morning I had to laugh at myself....I dreamt I was painting, and absent mindedly started putting brushstrokes on the canvas of the woman who was seated across from me. She got fairly upset, and I started to laugh! This woman is the same local lady who gives lessons when she really needs to take them (IMO! ) So funny! I just acted like Geez, chill out! Course her still life was in oil, and my brush was loaded with acrylic...what does she care? Her stuff looks like crap anyway! MEOW!!!
Old 08-09-2003, 10:19 AM   #294
kiwi
Elven Warrior

Quote:
I can only remember the dream that is happening right before I wake.
Same with me! And then in the morning i forget it! Appart from a few dreams
Old 08-09-2003, 10:50 AM   #295
Varda Oiolosseo
Tea Bag Queen

Yup. I'll remember then when i wake up and then forget them throughout the day. But when i'm about to sleep that night it will come back to me.

I keep having wierd dreams and they all take place at sea. I've drempt i was a fish a couple of times but at the moment it't been on boats and ships.

Last night i was on a pirate ship with Johnny Depp. lol that one explains itself seeing as i had seen POTC earlier that day. But ALL my dreams seem to be about sailing which is kinda strange. Like my school is a ship etc very strange. lol
Old 08-09-2003, 01:02 PM   #296
durin's bane
Lady of Westernesse

I had this one weird dream where I was being chased by this skeleton murderer guy. He chased me around and stuff and then he stabbed me in the back. When I woke-up my back stung... It was really creepy.
I also had this dream where my friend lived across from a murderer, and I saw her killing someone.
I also had a dream where my grandma was murdered.

Good grief.
Old 08-20-2003, 01:46 AM   #297
Lanelf
Elven Warrior

The other night I dreamed that Eminem and 50 Cent (the rappers, not the confectionery and money) were having a tennis match in my backyard. Hmm. And then I was dressed in this filmy little pink number to be a bridesmaid, but I don't know whose wedding. Double-hmm. I don't even know where the wedding was!
Lanelf.

Artemis Fowl must find Mulch Diggums!

You'll never shut down the real Napster
Lanelf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2003, 01:13 PM   #298
Snowdog
Dúnedain Ranger of the North

A strange, erotic dream...

Last night we watched the Two Towers DVD, and then I had a wild dream about Éowyn, / Miranda. I wont go into details.
Old 09-03-2003, 04:40 PM   #299
Giroth
The Dragonqueen

.....okee.........

'So choose today whom you will serve..as for me and my family we wil serve the Lord.'

" Now if you were a hot dog,and you were starving,would ya eat yourself? I know I would! First I'd smother myself in brown mustard and relish..I'd be so delicious!"

It's pronounced 'Hether', not 'Heether', biznotch!
Giroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2003, 01:05 PM   #300
Varda Oiolosseo
Tea Bag Queen

The other night i had a dream that this woman was going around killing people with paper clips. lol It was very wierd.