Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 01-09-2004, 12:12 PM   #281
Finrod Felagund
King of Nargothrond

Well, I should have short-ish sandy blonde hair with sort of a messy look (intended, like I gelled it that way), I have greenish-blue eyes...very sea-ish, and I need to have pointy ears. I should be wearing something different, something fancy, because I'm Finrod, but a little worn out cuz I'm Finrollum. So if you can find a balance, fancy and worn out. Maybe a ring-chain (minus the ring) around my neck...you fill in the details. I could have a catfish too (because I'm Finrollum), and scimitar in my hand and a rapier (straight thin sword) in my sword belt.

Last edited by Finrod Felagund : 01-09-2004 at 03:09 PM.
Finrod Felagund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2004, 06:02 PM   #282
Earniel
The Chocoholic Sea Elf Administrator

Quote:
Originally posted by Elfmaster XK
You look like you are plotting something Or know something we don't.
Maybe the place where I hid those pictures of Ossë...

Did I say that aloud? Oopsie.

I like my look.
Old 01-10-2004, 12:04 AM   #283
ethuiliel
Elf Lord

The picture is great!!

Quote:
(Also, Did I spell everyone's name right?)
Quote:
Minus Sicirus, Ethuliel and Garina
there's another "i": Ethuiliel. Don't worry, at first I couldn't even spell it right.

"'I would,' said Faramir. And he took her in his arms and kissed her under the sunlit sky, and he cared not that they stood high upon the walls in the sight of many. And many indeed saw them and the light that shone about them as they came down from the walls and went hand in hand to the Houses of Healing."

Last edited by ethuiliel : 01-10-2004 at 12:06 AM.
ethuiliel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2004, 09:14 PM   #284
Sanity's Demise
Elven Warrior

Joy. Praise her with great praise! *snerk. thinks to self; stupid line* But aside from praising exk (with great praise) adn her art, is there gonna be a fight with Ethuiliel's ship? (i am just gonna call ya ethel)

"Think of Zombies. They're like Energizer Bunnies from hell! They don’t give up, they just keep going!"
-Casey on one of his favorite topics.
Sanity's Demise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2004, 07:27 AM   #285
Elfmaster XK
Possessive Villain Fancier

Quote:
Originally posted by Eärniel
Maybe the place where I hid those pictures of Ossë...

Did I say that aloud? Oopsie.

I like my look.
I'm going to have to search your cabin for those... I mean, no one needs anything to bribe the Vala with.

Quote:
there's another "i": Ethuiliel. Don't worry, at first I couldn't even spell it right.
Sorry that was just a typing error.

Quote:
Joy. Praise her with great praise! *snerk. thinks to self; stupid line* But aside from praising exk (with great praise) adn her art, is there gonna be a fight with Ethuiliel's ship? (i am just gonna call ya ethel)
We can board, but I don't reckon we want a big fight as we don't want our ship damaged.
Elfmaster XK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2004, 06:10 PM   #286
ethuiliel
Elf Lord

Quote:
Sorry that was just a typing error.
I type something wrong at least half the time when I'm typing my username.

"'I would,' said Faramir. And he took her in his arms and kissed her under the sunlit sky, and he cared not that they stood high upon the walls in the sight of many. And many indeed saw them and the light that shone about them as they came down from the walls and went hand in hand to the Houses of Healing."
Old 01-11-2004, 10:49 PM   #287
Sanity's Demise
Elven Warrior

Yay. It appears that i am to be flogged. All relations are off twix us! But it shall be masked in thin seaman curtosy. Hehehe, the fun shall begin.

"Think of Zombies. They're like Energizer Bunnies from hell! They don’t give up, they just keep going!"
Old 01-12-2004, 09:29 AM   #288
Elfmaster XK

I would suggest the crew who go be EG, XK, Eärniel, and Tano and Willow, who may weild the Weapon. Only because we are the senior crew and so likely to go. Plus I want to say a special line.

My soul is painted like the wings of butterflies,
Fairytales of yesterday will grow but never die,
I can fly - my friends.

XK
Old 01-12-2004, 12:07 PM   #289
Sanity's Demise
Elven Warrior

Hhmmm....right, I guess I'll be in the brig till further notice or till I am needed. Damn, this thing is near over. Sad. Pm me or just write it yourself cap'n.

Old 01-12-2004, 02:27 PM   #290
Earniel

So soon? Are we already near the end? It's so....soon.

Before I forget, what about Sarin? He was introduced as a plot element of some sort a good while ago and I must admit I completely forgot about him. I suppose his plot-line will get tied up before the final end?

Quote:
I'm going to have to search your cabin for those... I mean, no one needs anything to bribe the Vala with.
What? First my closet and now my cabin as well? Have you no sense for privacy at all, woman?
Old 01-12-2004, 04:37 PM   #291
ethuiliel
Elf Lord

Is there any chance of me being discovered before this thing is over? Will the people left on the ship find me?

Old 01-12-2004, 05:49 PM   #292
Human#3.141592653
Elven Warrior

What be this thimg you speak of? Privacy? Piracy?

Insane by the way, not Human. She is dead. No really, she is. I killed her (with help).

Last edited by Human#3.141592653 : 01-12-2004 at 05:50 PM.
Human#3.141592653 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2004, 06:25 PM   #293
Eruviel Greenleaf
Alcoholic Villain-Fancying Elf Pirate

ooh, sorry, Ethuliel. . .I'm afraid you came in right at the end of the quest, and I'd been working on getting it to its completion so much that I'm afraid I'd quite forgotten we were about to get a new crew member! eek! Sorry about that! Well, I really want to get this whole thing done with before I go back to school in a week, but we might be able to fit you in a little bit once we get back to the ship.

I agree with you, E XK, sounds good for a search party. Say what you want.

"Whoever has come to understand the world has found only a corpse, and whoever has found a corpse is superior to the world."
-The Gospel of Thomas

SQUAWK!
Eruviel Greenleaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2004, 07:36 PM   #294
Elfmaster XK

Quote:
Originally posted by Eärniel
So soon? Are we already near the end? It's so....soon.

Before I forget, what about Sarin? He was introduced as a plot element of some sort a good while ago and I must admit I completely forgot about him. I suppose his plot-line will get tied up before the final end?

What? First my closet and now my cabin as well? Have you no sense for privacy at all, woman?
Well, EG and I have mind to start a second quest after this because I think we've formed a group. We can't just end because we'll be...separate *wah!*

Well, Sarin was a plot point whom I brought in shortly before I left and never had time to develop. But perhaps he can be useful in our new quest.

Oh, and okay, I won't search your cabin, but should I ever need...you can lend me the pictures for devious purposes...

Quote:
ooh, sorry, Ethuliel. . .I'm afraid you came in right at the end of the quest, and I'd been working on getting it to its completion so much that I'm afraid I'd quite forgotten we were about to get a new crew member! eek! Sorry about that! Well, I really want to get this whole thing done with before I go back to school in a week, but we might be able to fit you in a little bit once we get back to the ship.

I agree with you, E XK, sounds good for a search party. Say what you want.
Yay. We are still up for a second quest, uh?

I can fly - my friends.

XK
Old 01-12-2004, 07:39 PM   #295
Eruviel Greenleaf

erm. . .yes. we are. i have an idea, i'll check with you on it but i was thinking i'd start it in may when i get back. i know what EG is doing when the quest is over, and i think the beginning of the next one just might be finding her

"Whoever has come to understand the world has found only a corpse, and whoever has found a corpse is superior to the world."
-The Gospel of Thomas

SQUAWK!
Old 01-12-2004, 08:49 PM   #296
Sanity's Demise
Elven Warrior

Reembodied crew member, dont count me out o that! Second quest shall prove interesting.

Old 01-12-2004, 09:02 PM   #297
Eruviel Greenleaf

So long as you're someone else, it's all cool. . .

But as I said, it won't start 'til may, and I'll probably post something when I'm back that'll start it up. Must talk to my first mate 'bout stuff though. . .hey, XK, email me!

-The Gospel of Thomas

SQUAWK!
Old 01-13-2004, 07:10 AM   #298
Elfmaster XK

Will do EG. We need to plot.

Hey, you know what'd be a really cool story, (not for the next quest, just randomly) of how all our characters met. At the beginning of this quest we knew each other. All except for Sici (who we found in a box in my first post ) Roya and Luthien. Oh and Flannery and Alex but EG and I have our own reasons for knowing them.

Quote:
Well, I should have short-ish sandy blonde hair with sort of a messy look (intended, like I gelled it that way), I have greenish-blue eyes...very sea-ish, and I need to have pointy ears. I should be wearing something different, something fancy, because I'm Finrod, but a little worn out cuz I'm Finrollum. So if you can find a balance, fancy and worn out. Maybe a ring-chain (minus the ring) around my neck...you fill in the details. I could have a catfish too (because I'm Finrollum), and scimitar in my hand and a rapier (straight thin sword) in my sword belt.
Okay. I think I forgot to say I had seen this description.

I can fly - my friends.

XK
Old 01-13-2004, 01:21 PM   #299
Tanoliel
Eccentric Chocolate Crow

Quote:
Will do EG. We need to plot.

Hey, you know what'd be a really cool story, (not for the next quest, just randomly) of how all our characters met. At the beginning of this quest we knew each other. All except for Sici (who we found in a box in my first post ) Roya and Luthien. Oh and Flannery and Alex but EG and I have our own reasons for knowing them.
That'd be fun...I could reinstate L'ucello. What happened to her I don't know...(she's my boat from another thread...but I love her dearly and need to get her out of there. Hee. )
Would we do it as an RPG type thing?
-Tano

Food Of The Gods:
3,7-dihydro-3,7-dimethyl-1H-purine-2,6-dione

Feed Me....

Another Online Dwelling Place...

"All right, I confess. It is my intention to comandeer a ship, pick up a crew in Tortuga, to rape, pillage, plunder and otherwise pilfer my weasely black guts out." -Captain Jack Sparrow

"The trouble with unknown enemies is that they are so difficult to identify." -Amelia Peabody Emerson

"Most people obey the orders of someone who is pointing a gun at their head." -A.P. Emerson

Tanoliel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2004, 02:17 PM   #300
Earniel

Quote:
Well, EG and I have mind to start a second quest after this because I think we've formed a group. We can't just end because we'll be...separate *wah!*
Music to my elven ears.

*considers her post*

The second quest I mean of course, not the separating business.

Quote:
Originally posted by Eruviel
Well, I really want to get this whole thing done with before I go back to school in a week,[..]
One week! That's mightily short if you don't mind my saying so, capt'n. But still, capt'n's orders....