OOC: Nonsense post

PADFOOT LIVES!
Legoles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2004, 02:42 AM   #262
Eärloth
Elven Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Fimbrethil
I don't think that was supposed to be you..alhtough I could be wrong.
RRREm ok. But the circumstances being what they are (me having nothing to add) i'll wait for another post before writing anything.

Telperinai pennar niei rossenen,
iéni únótimai be m?*ri Aiaro!
Man erca óre nio ettuccuba?
S?* mapuba Ulmo ciria ma
be findi-falla; Baradis mentuba
i Elestel i en tulia me
Annúne pella, nimpei srestanai
or helle cúna, helle rácina.
Nan merin minia lóte elanar
an sire cenin Ennor tellabe.
Namárie! Autame Balinórena,
Ennórelo autai! Namárie!

Last edited by Eärloth : 03-03-2004 at 02:48 AM.
Eärloth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2004, 10:14 PM   #263
Eärloth
Elven Warrior

DYing...DYYING....

S?* mapuba Ulmo ciria ma
i Elestel i en tulia me
Ennórelo autai! Namárie!
Old 03-04-2004, 01:03 AM   #264
PippinTook
The Infamous Tea Hobbit

ooc; Hey! postage! thats great! no, that wasn't you, earloth. I have a plan! tis not dead yet! We shall move on!

ic; Eragon woke with a jump. It was dark. He was cold, but his mind was elsewhere. He had to get out. Siuahn was counting on him. But he also had to save that elf. How? He had no idea. He desperatley called for Saphira again and again, but no reply. He had no weapon. His mind was reeling, and seemed to be shouded in mist. He felt dizzy and disoriented. He tried to do magic, but nothing happened. The water and bread was still there. "Thats what I need, fuel." he spoke softly. He reached his hand out to grab the food, but stopped. "Eragon, you fool! It's drugged!" he said aloud. He stopped and waited to make sure the gaurd did not hear him. Heavy snoring came from down the hall.
"What is it?" asked Siuahn with a yawn.
"This!" said Eragon kicking the plate across the cell. "It's drugged. That's why we haven't been able to do anything?"
Siuahn gasped, "How could we be so blind?"
"I don't know, but we can't eat or drink anything now." he said.

Light began to creep over the edge of the window. Eragon tossed the food out into the street, and placed the clean plate at the door. That day nothing happened. He felt no more clearer, and if anything, he was just hungrier. The day passed slowly. They said snatches of talk, but not much. He thought for hours on end about the elf. Who was she? SHe looked so sad. Was she even alive?

That night was no better, his dreams were feverish, and his sleep uneasy. He woke with a start again that morning. It was still very dark. Siuahn woke too. Eragon didn't say anything. He reached his hand over the wooden plate, "Reisa." he said softly. He felt himself touch the magic. The plate rose slowly, and he dropped it down to the ground. He smiled at Siuahn. "Tonight is it."

ooc; ok, so we move on! Don't do anything rash. I've got an idea.

If I can stop one heart from aching, I shall not live in vain. -Emily Dickinson

But the Master comes, and the foolish crowd
Never can quite understand
The worth of a soul and the change that is wrought
By the touch of the Master's hand.

Though she be but little, she is fierce! -MSND
PippinTook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2004, 10:55 PM   #265
Fimbrethil
My microwave speaks to me

Location: Having conversations with my major household appliances.
Terin signaled to the rest that it was time to land for the night. "we're almost there...hurry up." she wispered to herself.
Yes sir, yes sir. Three bags full.

I'll be gone for a while. But never fear! "I shall return anon!"
Fimbrethil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2004, 12:24 AM   #266
PippinTook
The Infamous Tea Hobbit

*SCREAMS AT TOP OF LUNGS UNTIL WORLD FALLS APART*

this is not right. I just typed a bookooo TON of postage, and it all just got earased. I shall never post again! How wrong is that? I can't believe it. you guys would not believe how much I got done. its all done.

I'll post later

maybe

if I don't kill my stupid computer and its stupid 'clear' button

Old 03-05-2004, 12:28 AM   #267
Akamai Deredal
Elven Warrior

Location: Beyond conscious thought... and always out of reach
*wiggles a finger in her ear and mumbles* That USED to be my ear drum...

Sorry about your computer mishap, Pip-pop. We'll all wait.. semi-patiently for you to fix it all up and stun us with your usual high-quality masterpiece. Don't let that bloody machine get you down, all right? We've all got nothin' but time. *hugs pip in an attempt to calm her down* And we all love you.

Give the thing a swift kick in the power-supply and it'll be have quite nicely, by the way. *Pats her computer and grins*

Potius mori quam foedari...
Death before dishonour...
Akamai Deredal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2004, 02:01 AM   #268
PippinTook
The Infamous Tea Hobbit

okay, teehee. Here we go again, thanks for the encouragement. I LOVE YOU TOO!

ooc; That day went so slow, that Eragon was surprised that he was not asleep. But he could not sleep. He and Siuahn were way too excited. The lack of food and water was begining to wear on them, but they held on to the hope that they were busting out that night. Eragon tried again and again to reach Saphira. The mist was gone, which he assumed was due to the fact he had stopped eating the drugged food. Now there was a hard wall, unyeilding and stubborn. He concentrated silently, trying to breech the wall. Finally he was fed up, <Saphira! Come on!> he yelled. Suddenly, the wall fell apart, and he felt himself touch Saphira's conciousness. <Eragon?!> <Yes, you blockheaded stubborn dragon! Why were you blocking me?> <I am sorry. I didn't know it was you. Are you okay? Where are you> <No time to talk. We are in the dungeon. Tonight we are going to break out. There is a chamber above the dungeon. I need you to meet us there at my signal. Can you carry three?> <Yes, of course.> <Good. Tonight I will call you> <Ok. Goodbye. Be careful, or I will make it my point to hunt you down> <I love you too> with that, he broke off thier connection.

"I contacted Saphira." said Eragon excitedly.
"Really? I have to talk to Nyaki!"
"Saphira will meet us in the chamber."
"Wonderful!"
Siuahn spoke to Nyaki, telling her thier plans.

Sooner than they thought, night fell. They waited for the sound of the snoring guard. Eragon crept silently to the cell door. He closed his eyes and concentrated on the door lock. "Jierda" the lock broke and opened. Eragon and Siuahn stepped out as softly as they could. Siuahn kept watch at the door. He walked over to the elf's cell. She lay asleep on the hard stone floor. Was she asleep? Was she alive? He opened her door and lifted her slowly. A slow and shallow breathing escaped her lips. He nodded to Siuahn and they walked forward. <Saphira. we are ready.>

Suddenly, Eragon stubbed his toe on a rock. Why a rock? Why then? He yelped in pain, waking the guard.
"Hey! They got out! and they've got the elf!" yelled the guard. Soon two more of them stumbled down the steps and charged at them, swords drawn.
"Sponia!" commanded Siuahn. All the guards fell stunned.
"Thanks." whispered Eragon.
"Someone would've heard that."
They ran down the hall and up the stairs. Into the chamber they fell. Saphira was not there, but someone else was.
It was a man. He had deep red hair, and blood red eyes to match. HIs skin was pale, and he looked drawn, and perfectly evil.
"I've been waiting for you." said the man, drawing his sword.
Eragon laid the elf on the ground. He knew he would have to fight. He drew Zar'roc and pointed it at the man. Siuahn drew her sword.
"No. Just stay here. Watch the elf. Saphira will come." Eragon whispered.
"Come on, boy." said the man.
Eragon walked slowly to where the man stood. They stood poised, waiting for the first move. The red haired man shot first. It was fast, too fast to be imaginable. Eragon swerved and dodged just in time.
"You are fast boy. What is your name?" asked the man, his voice like grating metal.
"Eragon. And yours?" asked Eragon, throwing a blow the the man's head.
"Durza. Nice to meet you." hissed the man.
Eragon fumbled. He wasn't a man. He was a shade. Eragon almost had his head chopped off.
Suddenly, with a roar and a crash Spahira burst through the ceiling. She saw Eragon and Durza fighting at the other end of the room. Eragon was losing slowly.
"Come on!" urged Siuahn. She pulled out her bow and arrow, and aimed a shot.
Eragon sprang out of the way as Siuahn's arrow whizzed pass his head. It landed in the middle of the shade's face. With a horrible howl and a shriek, Durza burst into smoke and faded away.

Eragon ran to where the elf lay and hoisted her onto Saphira. He and Siuahn leapt up on her back and they took flight. They were free

Old 03-05-2004, 10:58 PM   #269
Fimbrethil

Terin turned around when she saw Aaphira take flight. "Where are you going?! COme we must follow her!" They all took off and about half t owhere Sappira had last been seen they meet up with her again. Taking the lead and knowing that there was a safe womewhere near by she lead them all to it. When they touched down the elf was taken care of and most were silent.

Old 03-06-2004, 02:22 AM   #270
PippinTook
The Infamous Tea Hobbit

When They touched land, Eragon lifted the elf from the saddle as gently as possible.
"Is she alive?" asked Siuahn.
Eragon nodded absent-mindedly. But for how long? Saphira bent her neck and looked at the elf. Soon the others arrived, asking questions, checking them over for injuries. Eragon mumbled replies and assured them they were okay. He just stared at the elf. She was the most beautiful person he had ever seen. He laid her on blankets, but they seemed like rags compared to her beauty. She was clothed in black leather from shoulder to foot. What was inflicting her? Suddenly, it hit him. Maybe she was injured. Everyone was tending to fires and hunting for game. He rolled up her sleeves, there were mingled scars and cuts, but nothing that could put her in this coma. He turned her on her stomach softly, she did not utter a groan. He slowly untied her leather bounding and uncovered her back. He was mortified at what he saw. Open wounds and lashings covered her pale back. He cursed those who did this to this flawless being. <Saphira. I need you> he called. Saphira bounded over and growled at the sight. He linked his mind to hers. This was going to be a big job. He whispered, "Waise hiell." new skin flowed under his palm. He felt a bit weary after the first gash. there were many many more. Siuahn and Terin came back, but did not disturb him. It took him all night to finish. He covered the elf's back and fell down on his own blankets. He was so worn out. Sleep came easily that night

boy, I'm just full of long posts, ain't I? Akai! come on girl!

Old 03-06-2004, 11:48 AM   #271
Akamai Deredal
Elven Warrior

Siuahn sat herself comfortably down on the ground with Terin close beside her. Her pale eyes watched Eragon carefully for signs of weariness, and quickly they came. Nothing life threatening, only a fatigue that could easily be cured by a good night's sleep. When he finished and fell back onto his own make-shift bed, Siuahn rousted herself from her own half-conscious rest and handed him a small amount of food. It was enough to tide him over for the night, but a small enough portion that he could finish without falling asleep while eating it. True enough, shortly after he swallowed the last bite, Eragon fell asleep.

Smiling, Siuahn tossed more wood on the fire and let her own thoughts coast back to her own affairs. She was dimly aware of the others slowly crawling under piles of blankets in a ring around the fire. She let out a quite, amused sound as she watched. Cream was curled protectively around Snowdream, each fast asleep and the ground resonating with their deep-chested purring.

They had told her Brom had been killed, all of them heartbroken or guilt-stricken, and all of them thirsty for revenge. Siuahn had not cried, nor had she batted an eyelash when the news was revealed. Brom had been a good friend for many years, as well as a replacement father-figure, though he was around even less than the original. He'd taught her nearly everything she knew about Nyaki, and the magic she could do with her help.

<Nyaki... Are you awake?> Siuahn reached out a tender tendril of her consciousness to the dragon, not really wanting to wake her if she was already sleeping.
<Yes. Why? Is there something the matter?>
<Not really. Do you want to fly tonight?>
<It depends, are you planning on leaving? Siuahn... Something is bothering you...> Nyaki gave a low whine and stretched her neck out to reach the Rider. Touching her nose to the young woman's forehead, she nuzzled her face and cheek gently and lovingly. Something lightly stuck the side of her face, and the dragon gave a small grunt of surprise and pulled away sharply.

Tears slowly slid from Siuahn's eyes and down her cheeks, following the countour of her face before they eventually fell to the ground. Nyaki could feel the sorrow within her friend, and she whined again. <I'll take you anywhere you want, little one. Just please, do not cry.>
<I can't do that, Ny, I'm sorry...>
<It does not matter. If your heart tells your mind you must weep, then your body must listen to your mind. Come, we fly.>

Old 03-06-2004, 11:51 AM   #272
Akamai Deredal
Elven Warrior

Siuahn pushed herself from the ground and walked towards Nyaki, but she stopped as she passed between Eragon and the elven maiden they had saved. Neither of them were covered by their blankets, and the air still had a bite to it. She carefully pulled the blankets up to their shoulders without waking them, before she finished making her way to Nyaki. Clambering onto the dragon's back, she adjusted her saddle and wrapped her arms tightly around Nyaki's neck as she reared up and launched herself from the ground.

The air rushed past Siuahn's face and whipped her hair away behind her. She smiled, despite the tears that still fell from her eyes. Nyaki's wingbeats here methodic, and gave Siuahn a little comfort, knowing that she was safe, and with a good friend.
<Shouldn't you have at least left a note as to where we are going?> Nyaki asked, keeping the scolding tone out of her voice.
<I would have, if I had had any idea as there where I really am going. Don't worry, we'll be back shortly after dawn, I promise.>
<Yes, but they don't know that.>
<They will when we get back... I just want to escape for a little while, Nyaki... A lot has happened to us already, and I fear it's only going to get worse.>
<Then why don't you go back and offer the comfort you know they all need?>
<Because... If I do not find my comfort now, I will leave when we all need each other most. Let me do what I wish to without nagging on me for once, Nyaki, please. I'm a grown woman.>
<Not by my standards, hatchling.>
<But by my standards I am!!> Siuahn shouted, not caring for the moment how badly she hurt Nyaki's feelings by simply raising her voice at her. She just wanted a break, and now she couldn't even get that.
Nyaki's swiftly weakened the connection between their minds before answering. <Where would you like to go, Rider?>

Now Siuahn flinched; what had she done? The tone in Nyaki's voice was detached and hurt. She wanted to apologize but quickly got the impression that it would do nothing at all to help repair the massive damage she had already done. <I wish Banuien were here... I wish none of this had ever happened.>
<I will take you back to the castle then, since she cannot be here for you. Maybe you can be there for her.>

A portion of Siuahn's mind became blank, and the young woman felt a blanket of dread smother her. Nyaki had blocked her. <No! Nyaki! If the King sees us he will kill you and I both!> She screamed, pounding uselessly on Nyaki's shoulder scales. <Please! Nyaki... I'm sorry... Just don't go there...> Even her wails still went ignored. <I don't care if I get killed... but if he even so much as spills a drop of your blood...> Siuahn's voice had become a hopeless whisper, and she sighed. <I'll die all over again...> She finished.

OC: Agh, oh my gosh, I'm sorry you guys, I didn't realize my post was so long, so I split it into two things. I feel horrible, it's just, it's early on a Saturday morning, and I'm waiting to call my friend so we can go pick her up for our first drive in driver's ed, and I have nothing better to do. Guess you could say I'm in a writing mood... Sorry! >.< Feel free to drown me in posts, lol.

Old 03-06-2004, 07:06 PM   #273
PippinTook
The Infamous Tea Hobbit

don't apologize, akai! I liked it. so, are you uys going back? okay, well I'll post and then I can edit if it doesn't work.

ooc; Eragon woke with a start. The sun was not quite up yet. He looked over at the elf. She still did not stir. He placed his hand on her brow, the fever had lessened slightly, but not much. What was ailing her? He stood and looked around. The others were asleep. Siuahn and Nyaki were gone.
"Siuahn?" he called out, begining to worry about his friend.
<They left in the night> said Saphira. <What?> <They left. Flew away. I don't know where they went> Saphira said witha yawn. Surely she just went for a pleasure flight. Yes, that was it. It still worried him though. HE felt fully rested, but he could not leave the camp, then everyone would be worried about both of them. He sat down and drank some water. HIs eyes looking into the sky.

okay, so I just did a useless post, so it doesn't matter, teehee.
-pip

Old 03-06-2004, 07:13 PM   #274
Akamai Deredal
Elven Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by PippinTook
don't apologize, akai! I liked it. so, are you uys going back? okay, well I'll post and then I can edit if it doesn't work.
Yes pip! We're coming back... I think. I was kinda outta it this morning, so I'm not quite sure what I was thinking. I think I wanted Banuien back so bad that I attempted to send Siuahn after her... hehe. I dunno. I'll bring 'em back though... Once everyone else posts, so I don't drown them in posts again.

Old 03-06-2004, 11:47 PM   #275
Fimbrethil

OOC: I liked it! C'est tres bien! And you know it's good becasue I complimented it in french!

IC:
Terin woke shortly after dawn and asked "How is the elf?"

OOC:I'm not in the mood to post right now...sorry.

Old 03-07-2004, 06:02 AM   #276
Eärloth
Elven Warrior

ooc; WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO i lURved that post! go akai!

heh and if you want Banuien back i'll open a window for Siuahn. i love her; she's such a little trooper!

ic; Galbatorix had been enraged at the news of the hostages' escape: he had killed several of the prison guards that had failed to restrain them and then turned on Banuien. He had come into her room and slapped her, beat her and near strangled her; for the second time he called her Banuien, and tried to rape her. Then, grasping her face, he murmured slowly and unevenly to her:

"Dunealc, you truly have no conception as to how they broke out? How they got their powers back?" Banuien shook her head, her face shrouded in a mass of tangled and broken hair. "Sincerely?" Galbatorix rasped. His voice was course with anger, but it had softened. Banuien nodded. Galbatorix sighed and departed from her chambers, leaving her with a blood lip and bruised cheek, besides several other abrasions on her back.

~~~~~

Banuien left the castle at night and wandered across the surrounding plains, out to the forest beyond the fortress. Her black hood overshadowed her face and her whole person was enveloped in darkness as she wandered into the cover of the ebonies. Her skirts caught on a dead branch and she turned to pry it loose, in doing so catching sight of a bundle of clothes wrapped in a forest-green piece of fabric. Upon further inspection, she discovered a green tunic with a golden tree embroidered on the breast and a pair of brown breeches; she faintly recognised hem as the clothes she had discarded for the ones she now bore. For an instant she thought of abandoning her black garb for these, but at that moment a large winged creature landed upon the plains on the edge of the forest, and through the shadows she perceived a large dragon and its rider reviewing the land.

Banuien's immediate reaction was to draw a dirk from her sleeve; she had taken her weapons from the palace armoury before coming outside, but was now unsure if she wholly wished to use them. She peered out at the rider from the shade with mild curiosity, drawing her hood protectively over her face.

ooc; ugh so tired, i cannot think to write. you go akai. MWAH!!

S?* mapuba Ulmo ciria ma
i Elestel i en tulia me
Ennórelo autai! Namárie!
Old 03-07-2004, 11:45 AM   #277
Akamai Deredal
Elven Warrior

OC: Agh! I'll kill Galbatorix! How dare he! *snarls and lunges at the king only to be yanked back by her chains* Our Banuien! He has no right to treat her in such fashion! OURS! *gnashes her teeth and glares*

IC: Siuahn grunted as she was thrown from Nyaki's saddle and slammed into the frost-hardened ground. A sharp pain lanced through her arm when her elbow hit, and she rolled to her side with a cry. Nyaki had been anything but gentle in her landing, and was now looking at Siuahn with distaste. None of her previous love or concern shone in her eyes, replaced now with hurt and outrage. But worst of all, indifference.

Nyaki snapped her jaws closed angrily just a few inches from Siuahn's head and neck, sending the young woman scampering away from her in a moment of sheer terror. Siuahn wasn't sure what was worse, the look of apathy in the dragon's eyes, or the fact that the only person she'd ever trusted fully in her life had just made it quite clear that she could take her head off if the urge rose.

Tears glistened in Siuahn's eyes as she struggled to climb to her feet and distance herself from Nyaki, a mixture of fear and pain. Her arm hung useless at her side, unmoving and limp until she touched it. She yelped again as she tried to flex her fingers and the same pain shot through the entire length of her arm. Something was broken.

A sudden gleam in Nyaki's eyes made Siuahn freeze as she looked at the creature's rage-filled eyes. The dragon's head swung towards her, striking her hard in the side and catching her arm as she attempted to block the blow. Siuahn screamed as she was sent backwards, once again slamming to the ground but this time staying down.

Curling up into a ball, she left her broken arm where it was, laying at the slightly skewed angle it was. She felt so helpless, but right now, she did not care. She only wanted Nyaki to listen to her, to forgive her... Nothing was going right. First Banuien's capture, then Brom's death, and now this. A sob tore through Siuahn's chest, the tears flowing now that the dam had burst under so much pressure.

She felt Nyaki's mind suddenly brush against hers, but her own mind was numb with terror, sorrow and agony. She could not have reached out if she had wanted to, and so she simply drew herself up even further, burying her face in her knees.

<Siuahn, I'm sorry... Please. Please come back to me.> Nyaki begged. She had no idea why she had let her anger go so far without putting it back into check. Perhaps it was because of the King's presence so near. She did now know what had come over her common sense, to make her even consider coming here.

Lowering her head, she went to gently stroke her Rider's face, but pulled back with a startled trumpet. A rock skittered of her shoulderscales and bounced onto the ground. Looking around, her eyes rested upon a figure wreathed in black, another rock held tightly in its hand.

Foolish human... It would be better off with a sword. Nyaki thought to herself. Taking a massive step towards the individual, she froze. Sniffing the air once or twice, she laid her ears back in confusion. Banuien?

"Go, dragon! Leave the girl alone! Why must you beat on one that you know cannot defend itself against you? Go!" The voice was oddly familiar, though it had none of its old personality to it, and all the more anger.

Lowering her ears even more, Nyaki backed away. If it was Banuien, she could do more damage with a rock that size than any well-trained soldier could do with a sword. Casting one last look at Siuahn, she reared onto her back legs and launched herself into the sky. It was truly Banuien, so Siuahn would be in no danger, she would just land a fair distance away, and wait a while before going back to bring both back to the camp where the others lay asleep still.

=======

Siuahn flinched at the other woman's touch, but slowly looked up to find herself nearly face to face with Banuien. She sighed in relief and carefully pushed herself up from the ground then hastily wiped the tears from her eyes.

"Are you all right?" Banuien asked, kneeling carefully beside Siuahn.
"I'm fine... Nothing that can't be fixed later. But... what happened... Banuien, you look like you've just fallen from a thirty foot tree and somehow managed to hit every branch on the way down."
"I think you're mistaken, miss. I'm not the one you call Banuien. Perhaps the dragon did more damage than I thought..." The elf trailed off thoughtfully, unconcerned about answering the younger woman's question.

Siuahn stared at Banuien, still dazed and now completely and utterly confused. This had to be her; the only thing that seemed out of place were the bruises and faint traces of blood on her face. <Nyaki... Where are you? Nyaki!> There was no response to Siuahn's frightened shout, but not because she was blocked. Either the dragon was too far out of range, or something horrible was happening.

OC: Ugh... I have no idea what I'm doooing. But I wanted to write, so I did... And there you go. See what happens when you lot just turn me loose like that? Bad things! Very bad things! Because I have no idea what I'm planning... Earloth, Pip! SAVE ME!

Old 03-07-2004, 10:32 PM   #278
PippinTook
The Infamous Tea Hobbit

whoa!!!!! yipeee! that was amazing, both of you! I hate the king...grrrrrrrr. I hate him more than I ever did, lol. and I felt sooo sorry for Siuahn! ahhhhh. what good writing does. well, I will attemp to move us along a bit.

ic; "This isn't right." Eragin whispered. <Saphira. Come on, we're leaving> <Okay> replied Saphira with a yawn. Eragon bounded up into his saddle. <Which way did they leave?> <Northwest> They flew on, Saphira's wings beating systematically. They must have been flying fifteen minutes when Eragon spotted two figures below. One he could clearly identify as Siuahn, the other was robed in black, and bending over her. <The Ra'zac have Siuahn!> he cried. Saphira roared and descened into a dive. Eragon leapt down as Saphira hit the ground. HE drew Zar'roc and ran over to where the black cloaked figure stood. "Get away from her you filth!" he yelled. Before he could slash the figure to pieces, it un masked its face.
"I am afraid I don't know what you are talking about."
"Banuien?" cried Eragon.
"Why do you keep calling me that?" she asked.
ERagon looked at Siuahn. "Are you okay? What happened?" he helped her to her feet. Siuahn yelped, "My arm's broken. Nyaki got a little tempermental."
"I know what you mean," Eragon chuckled. "Once Saphira flew me across the mountain, thought I would never walk again."
They both looked at Banuien. "I think you had better come with us." Eragon said.
"Why? I don't know–"
"Exactly." replied Siuahn. "You don't know. But its not like you have anywhere else to go."

ooc; okay, I'll stop here, the godmodding was driving me nuts, lol. hope I didn't mess anything up

Old 03-07-2004, 11:07 PM   #279
Legoles
Goddess of the evil smilies

OOC: Jumping back in here. Sry for god-modding

IC:
<What's with all the noise? Can't a girl get some sleep now'n'days?> I thought groggily as Eragon took off. <Glenadrin, would you like to ride?>
<What do you think? I should bind you to my back now, and never let you off.>
<I love you to Glenadrin.>
<Then I will bind you all the tighter!>
<C'mon, let's go.>
<Of course.>
I strapped on Glen's saddle, got on, and strapped myself in.
<Ready?>
<Affirmative!>
<3...2...1... Here we go Raven!>
*They fly for a while until Eragon, Sihuan, and a cloaked figure ride into camp* "What?" I exclaimed. <Glen, get down there. I'm interested in what's happening.> We landed, and I lept off. "Eragon, what exactly is going on here? Is that a Ra'zac?"

PADFOOT LIVES!
Legoles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2004, 05:24 AM   #280
Eärloth
Elven Warrior

ooc; cool post akai funny some parts too. keke

okay this is gonna be really really short, but i can't think tonight (either).

Banuien turned to the new figure. "No, I –" she turned back to Eragon and Siuahn. "I have to go back to the castle," she said earnestly. "He'd kill me if I didn't," she added softly.

An arrow flew past Banuien's nose and struck a tree on the edge of the forest. Turning, the company saw a horde of Ra'zac running towards them; Raven mounted her own whilst Eragon and Siuahn leapt atop a blue dragon; Banuien was swept up by the wing of her azure scales and they flew out of the sight of the Ra'zac

ic; that was kinda pathetic - longer posts later i swear!

S?* mapuba Ulmo ciria ma
i Elestel i en tulia me
Ennórelo autai! Namárie!

Last edited by Eärloth : 03-08-2004 at 07:02 PM.