Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 11-25-2002, 10:40 PM   #261
Fred Baggins
Belladona Gamgee of the night sky

Location: second star to the right and straight on till morning.
Frodo: *I just couldn't take it anymore! I slipped the Ring on and started running toward the door, not watching where I was going when SMACK I ran into...*
Fred Baggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2002, 10:43 PM   #262
Aeryn
Bank'ress of Sith

Arriana was suddenly flung to the floor, someone had run into her. Just as she was getting up, she saw a tiny figure, with big hairy feet, just like the ones she saw with the Fellowship, but this one she didn't remember.

"You should watch out, there are motion sensors around here, if your invisible they know it, but if school hours are on, they'll think you are just a stray." She commented.

This one is deactivated, I think.
Aeryn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2002, 10:46 PM   #263
Fred Baggins

*I stared at her blankly. Whatever I thought and put the Ring back on and kept running. This time though...*

ooc: Sorry Aeryn I should have told you that was the intro for Lubyla...
Old 11-25-2002, 10:49 PM   #264
Lubyla
Princess Lubyla Greenleaf of the Stars

Location: Sitting in a quiet forest, looking at the darkness and the stars...
*I was ran into by a certain creature, while entering the school.* What is this? Show yerself before I use a more powerful magic then ever you can think of, one not taught here.

``````````````````````````````
It cannot be seen, cannot be felt,
Cannot be heard, cannot be smelt.
It lies behind stars and under hills,
And empty holes it fills.
It comes first and follows after,
Ends life, kills laughter
`````````````````````````````

Last edited by Lubyla : 11-25-2002 at 10:53 PM.
Lubyla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2002, 10:51 PM   #265
Aeryn
Bank'ress of Sith

lol, sorry.

Lubyla, editting stuff. yourself, powerful, spell, taught.

you also need a description, Brief History, and a name.

Old 11-25-2002, 10:58 PM   #266
Fred Baggins

*I picked myself up again, and glared at her for a minute though i knew she could not see me. I tried to run off again, but...*
Old 11-25-2002, 11:14 PM   #267
Silverstripe
Empress of the Writewraiths

Location: Running around somewhere inside my head. So what are YOU doing here?!
Rose had finally gotten out of the Hospital Wing again, just in time for lunch. As she was eating, talking with her fellow students and trying to pretend this was a normal day, she saw Arriana Nott run into Frodo. Oh no. Not again! She sighed and walked over to Frodo and the Slytherin girl. And then Frodo disappeared.
Silverstripe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2002, 11:21 PM   #268
Aeryn
Bank'ress of Sith

Arriana rolled her eyes, "Well, I guess you and all your little Gryffindor girl pals have gotten what you wanted." She sighed.

Old 11-25-2002, 11:52 PM   #269
Silverstripe

"What are you talking about?" asked Rose. "I saw Frodo out here and then, well, didn't see him, and I wanted to know why." She sighed, then proceeded with what she didn't want to say -- and what her consience demanded that she DID say. "I'm sorry about what happened earlier, I really didn't mean to hurt you."
Old 11-25-2002, 11:55 PM   #270
Aeryn
Bank'ress of Sith

Arriana continueing to be sullen, "Don't worry, it won't matter, Snape is contacting My father, he'll probably beat--" She stopped her eyes went wide. "Er--I mean--He'll probably try to beat Snape..yeah.." she sighed, "Anyway you won't have to put up with me, I'm being expelled."

Old 11-26-2002, 12:04 AM   #271
Silverstripe

"What?! But why? You didn't do anything I didn't do, at least I don't think you did. I mean that hex and your trying to beat me up may have saved--" Rose broke off abruptly. No, no time to go into the dream with the Ringwraith now, or how she'd known something was wrong. "Anyway, you shouldn't be expelled!" Rose was surprised by how angry the thought made her. She'd always thought she would be happy to see Nott go!
Old 11-26-2002, 12:39 AM   #272
Silverstripe

"Look, I'm going to speak to Snape about this, we both know he shouldn't be too hard to convince, you are a Slytherin after all! And I'm sure Dumbledore doesn't really want to expel anyone, either." Rose began to march off without giving Nott a chance to say another word. Why aren't I happy about this? thought Rose. Maybe because, in a way, the Slytherin girl might've saved her life? Right, I'll speak to Snape, either Nott won't get expelled or we both will. Most likely the latter.
Old 11-26-2002, 04:22 PM   #273
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

ic: Aragorn:We were seated at a table to eat some lunch. We were joined by an odd greasy haired man who took great interest in us. Very suspicious. I thought to myself. I looked around to the ringbearer and found that he had gone.
I got up and told Legolas who jolted from his fasinationj with the cailing and looked at me with fear pasted on his fare face. The black haired one who called himself Snape overheard our conversation and told us he could lead us through passages to find Frodo. Not only was Frodo missing but it also seemed that Sam had followed. The other two hobbits were chattering non stope with some other students who seemed to have taken a great interest in their appearence.

ic:Cody: I was let out of the hospital wing and I searched the castle for Rose. "Where could she have possibly have gone?' I muttered to myself.
I wanted to know what the fellowship was doing in our world. How did they get here and were was Gandalf?
I followed the passage way towards the dungeons and bumped(sp) into a small student. Waot a minute. This was not a student. It was a hobbit.
"Sam?" I said out loud.
The hobbit looked at me suspiciously then spoke slowely.
"Since you seem to know me do you know were I may find another hobbit named Frodo?"
I shook my head."Sorry"
Then I posed the same question if he had seen Rose (Or the girl he was with earlier) He gave me the same motion and walked off.
"Hey wait a minute you can't just walk the halls of this school."
"And why can't I?"
"Well just come with me I know the castle better. I can help you find your friend."
Old 11-26-2002, 04:31 PM   #274
Silverstripe

ic: Merry: Before Merry could stop them, several students had run up and surrounded Pippin and himself. Merry decided it was best to simply answer their questions, though Pippin did most of the talking. Then he noticed Aragorn, Legolas, Gimli, and Boromir were leaving and called out, "Wait for us!" He and Pippin pushed their way through the crowd to join the others.

ic: Rose: Rose continued to walk through the halls, searching for Snape. Knowing him, he was likely to appear from out of nowhere at any moment.

Last edited by Silverstripe : 11-26-2002 at 07:25 PM.
Old 11-26-2002, 07:41 PM   #275
Fred Baggins

ooc: Um...kinda looks like Lubyla's not joining after all so instead of him being stoped by her this is what's going to happen.

Frodo: AAARGH!!!!!*I threw myself to the ground pulling the Ring off as fast as I could and screaming again. Several children of the men came out all around me, and stared at me, but I did not see them, I mearly clutched my head trying to get rid of the image. A thing darker than Nazgul, more evil that the Great Eye. And it was to close for comfort.* STRIDER! ARGH!!!
Old 11-26-2002, 07:56 PM   #276
Silverstripe

As Rose searched the halls, she heard Frodo scream for help. She was not sure whether or not Aragorn could hear -- but the Ringbearer was in danger, and she would respond! She ran towards Frodo, pushing her way through the people that surrounded him, ignoring the angry murmurs that this caused, save for an occassional apology to someone's indignant, "Hey!" She couldn't put a spell on Frodo again without arousing suspicion, so she decided to try to get Frodo out of it. But, my, he was being so noisy. She knelt beside him and whispered in his ear, "Frodo, it's Rose. Everything's all right, just calm down, be quiet." This did seem to calm him somewhat. Frodo stopped screaming and blinked hard at her.
Old 11-26-2002, 08:02 PM   #277
Fred Baggins

ROSE! Get away from me! All of you get away from me! I want to go back home. argh, don't take it don't take it don't take it don't take it don't take it don't take it don't take it...
*All of this I muttered quitely, not sure if she could hear, not really caring...*
Old 11-26-2002, 08:10 PM   #278
Silverstripe

Rose dragged Frodo across the room and away from the crowd, ignoring his protests. Then she snarled and slapped Frodo across the face, hard. "Get a hold of yourself! I nearly got turned into a Nazgul back there, Freesia thinks I'm not her friend anymore, Arriana Nott's getting expelled and it's ALL YOUR FAULT! And you're so pathetic you don't even thank us for saving your life back there! You don't care about anybody but yourself, you miserable little weasel!"
Old 11-26-2002, 08:18 PM   #279
Fred Baggins

ooc: ouch...

ic:*That stoped me in my tracks. I relized that the Ring-no I have to stop blaming it all on the Ring. This time it had been me. Me and my selfishness. I though back on what had happened since we got here. Leaving the Fellowship at the trainstation, then being so rude to Rose, then leaving the Fellowship again. Then putting the Ring on and acting like a maniac. Not all of that could have been the work of the Ring. I slowly stood up, mumbled a sorry, for I was to ashamed to speak and louder. Of course I did not know who Freesia or Arriana Nott where, but I knew that it had probably been my fault. I just wanted to be back at home, in Bag End, or just in the Shire. I never wanted any of this and i relized that sometimes I just let my fears get the better of me.* I'm sorry Rose, and I'm sorry 'bout your friends. I didn't know I got them in trouble. I just-just...*I trailed off trying to find the words to express my regret*
Old 11-26-2002, 08:26 PM   #280
Silverstripe

Rose calmed down a bit, blushing for her rudeness. "Frodo, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said that. I know you have a great burden right now, I just felt like you were taking it out on us. I know you need to get back to Middle Earth." She smiled weakly, then an idea came to her and she smiled for real. "Hey! You can come with me to find Dumbledore or Snape, maybe they'll listen to you if you say Nott shouldn't be expelled!"