Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 01-18-2003, 10:59 PM   #261
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

[QUOTE]Originally posted by entss89
[B]as i watched sicirus from a distance i wanteed to go help him battle but my whole body would not budge!

Entss I am not the one fighting . it is Brokehorn who is far away fighting. as I said before she is giving me her ideas for her psots and I post them. Brokehorn doew not get much PC time and hardly gets time from reading all her new posts. Its OK though I just will post when I am playing her and Post when I play myself.
Old 01-19-2003, 12:00 PM   #262
Brokehorn4000
Elven Warrior

OCC: I know I should post more! I just don't have the time. Lately I've been weighed down by school, and the only internet access I have is from my dad's laptop and sometimes on Sundays. My dad doesn't get home unitl nine o'clock most nights, and if it's a school night he won't let me get on because it's too late! Maybe someday we'll have regualr internet. By the way, thank you for covering for me Sicirus!

IC: With the help of the dragons, the orc troops were not hard to beat. Some fireballs here and there took them all out.

OCC: Darn it! I have to get off again. This bites.
Old 01-20-2003, 11:13 PM   #263
Brokehorn4000
Elven Warrior

OCC: It's really late so I don't have a lot of time.

IC: After the dragons were sure that they had left no orc survivors, they returned from scouting the area and came up to me. The eldest stepped forward amongst them and observed me closely. It was impressive in size, and dappled with fading black scales.
" Thank you for helping us guard our nests," it said, " My name is Salanar. I am the lord and elder of the remaining dragons of Middle-Earth."
"Greetings, Great One," I replied, " I am Brokehorn, a magician and warrior. I go to aid those in need."
"What is your purpose for helping us? If you seek our treasures, as little as we have, you shall not be allowed to leave."
" My purpose is anything but that of a treasure hunter, Dragon Lord. I said I go to aid those in need, and there are some among you that are indeed in peril."
"Of whom do you speak?"
"Hatchlings in the nest nearest to the borders of Moria. I was on a journey with a few others when we had unknowingly strayed too close to the nest. The mother attacked us, and would not relieve us of her pursuit. So I fought and killed her. Not until recently have I discovered the meaning of the request she had given me."
Some of the dragons grew uneasy with these words. Some swayed, some spouted smoke from their nostrils. But Salanar reassured them and turned back to me.
"Go on," he said.
"She asked me to take her eggs and care for them, and not to let them fall into the Enemy's hands."
A burgundy dragon stepped up and snorted. "Prasik would never make such a request! To trust a mere human with her nest!" he sneered, "I think she is lying! She just wants them so she can make a profit of them."
" Trust me, dear dragon, I am no mere human and I am not lying," I said. Salanar had once again silenced the mumbles of the small crowd and settled the angry one.
" Do not mind Zoryd, "he said," He is quick tempered and has not trusted anyone but a dragon in decades. I believe you though, only because Prasik, the one you killed, was weary from a long, hard life. She had come to me before, saying that if anything should happen to her, she would request a kind heart to care for her hatchlings. It just so happened to be you. Of course, by the time you had landed your hit she couldn'tve dodged you. She was measuring the kindness in you, I believe. So Prasik asked you to watch her eggs for her. I trust her decision."
"Will you take me to her nest, then, Lord Salanar?" I asked him.
"Yes."

OOC: Bedtime. Sorry! I'll add more when I can!

Last edited by Brokehorn4000 : 01-26-2003 at 11:44 AM.
Brokehorn4000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2003, 09:51 AM   #264
Fingolfin_1st
Elven Warrior

Nazgul

May i join this rpg?

RACE:high elf (noldor)

NAME:Fingolfin

WEAPONS:blue sheild in the shape of a diamond it has silver patters of the two trees of the valar. it is made of steel and mithril.A longsword. it is the brother sword of gurthang the black.
its name is Dainjero the blade is white with black edges and the hilts are black and silver.It is three feet long.

ARMOUR:a helm of smooth steel. on it are etched patterns of leafs which are coloured red.it has a visor which is for protection for my eyes.i were a hauberk of fish scale armour which is black which hangs to my knees.i wear light chain boots and a grey cloak and hood.

APPEARANCE:tall and slender.light golden hair to my shoulders.
immensely strong and noble as in the line of the noldor elves.

STORY:many thousands of years ago i lived in nargothrond in beleriand.i had many brothers which were fingolfin,feanor and others.when they went to battle i was to young to bear arms and i was told all my brothers were killed by morgoth.But my brother fingolfin dared to challenge him and my name is in honour of him.after beleriand was destroyed in the war of wrath i made it to middle earth were i went wondering across the lands for thousands of years.alone.
Old 01-24-2003, 03:00 PM   #265
entss89
lord of the ents

what the heck, where gonna need a elf any way!

welcome newcomer !

ooc: post later kindda sick and also sorry sicirus for getting that all messed up!

im a little hobbit short and stout
here is my ring evil without a doubt
when you get me hipped up
here me shout
get me to mordo as quick as you can..

if you like that song then you should visit www.lordoftherings.net!

the ents are coming
the ents are coming
watch out tower of orthanc
for your dark walls shall fall!
sauroman, sauroman
your name is not the white!
for now you are
sauroman of many colors!

a best frind does not stab u in the back...................
they stab u in the front.
entss89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2003, 05:20 PM   #266
Radagast The Brown
Elf Lord

occ: I'm back. Sorry, but I can't read fast, and you have written more then one page of very long posts. I can't read so many posts. Can someone samerize it for me??? please??
Radagast The Brown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2003, 04:28 PM   #267
Fingolfin_1st
Elven Warrior

thats true i cant read through 14 pages of very long posts my monitor would shut down so could a decent entmooter just summerise it and i will join in as soon as possible. you have my thanks
Old 01-25-2003, 07:26 PM   #268
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

ooc: OK my attemps to bring this thread back did take alot of posts. And lkong ones especially when I miss days. And welcome to the rpg Fingolfin. We can maybe work you into the story some how. Here is a summery to those who need it.

ic: The group had just left Gondor or the city of Gondor and Brokehorn went to tend to the dragons eggs that we slayed. she will return later on in the story.
We are camped out near the boarder of Mordor to find a way to destroy a ring made for Melkor in his days. But was forgotten. Now Pippin has the ring and we have to destroy it some how. Elronde gave us message that the elves of the Avari race (The ones that stayed in the darkness when the others went to Valinar) would know hao to destroy it. (ooc they were the elves that escapte being turned into orcs and now live in a secret icelated kingdom on the boarders of Mordor.) We camped out near the edge of Mordor and I saw an elf on his way to the secret kingdom from Lorien. And now I am bringing him back to camp so he can explain his story. And we can explain ours.
Old 01-26-2003, 09:51 AM   #269
Fingolfin_1st
Elven Warrior

and is that elf me?if not ill work myself in later in the story thanks for the summary
Old 01-26-2003, 12:09 PM   #270
Brokehorn4000
Elven Warrior

OOC:Welcome Fingolfin! Always nice to have newcomers to the rpg! Even though my character is not with the majority of the others, I think you could be part of the Avari. That would be a good place for you to come in.

IC: Salanar kneeled down to me. The other dragons gasped as I mounted his back. He expanded his great wings and I held on to his shoulders as he prepared to take off. In no time we were off the ground and gliding in the breeze. I looked around and noticed the great vastness of the skies.

OOC: I'm getting kicked off again. Sorry .
Old 01-26-2003, 03:03 PM   #271
Fingolfin_1st
Elven Warrior

okay then when ever one of you are ready can you give me a que?thanks
Old 01-26-2003, 04:43 PM   #272
Radagast The Brown
Elf Lord

occ: Who is Salanar? I don't understand....
Old 01-26-2003, 09:27 PM   #273
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

ooc: Salanar is a dragon that Brokehorn is getting help from.
You can make the elf come oin at anytime. You can be the elf I meet thats goignt o the land of the Avari.
Old 01-27-2003, 04:58 PM   #274
Radagast The Brown
Elf Lord

occ: well, let see... where we are in the story and where do we suppose to go to?
Old 01-27-2003, 06:45 PM   #275
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

Quote:
Originally posted by Radagast The Brown
occ: well, let see... where we are in the story and where do we suppose to go to?
ooc: I shall continue with the elf's part of the story when she or he gets to our camp. The elf will take us with hi or her to the ancient kingdom of the Avari and we will hold council with the Lord of the elves there(nameless) and he or she will tell us how to destroy the ring. Then we will meet up with Brokehorn who brings Dragons to help us deffeat the orcs that stand in our way and we will go to an ancient forgotten black river and toss the ring into it.

ic: I returned to camp with the elf who smilled when he came opone the friendly faces and a warm fire to sit by. Gandalf questioned me of the odd visiter and I explained his presence. Gandalf decided and with my encouragment to explain our tail of being and Pip's mysterious burdon.
The elf looked as though a flame that had been kindled for many years blazed.
"I know of this ring. it was the ring made by Sauron for Melkor's return. Yet since Melkor never returned and was inprisoned for eternity in Valarnar he decided he could not use it as his opwn and instead of destroying it he must have simply tossed it to a place he beleived it would be found later on if needed. The Shire must have been quiet in those days. Serving as the perfect place for such an evil to be hidden. Where did you find these evil young one?"

"Near the Old Forest hidden in a box under the stream rocks." he repleid timidly but clearly.
"But if this ring cannot be used then how is it bringing back the Nazgul?" asked Aralorn.(I think)
"It must be of some use to Sauron still. Maybe he has found a way to bring the Nazgul back from the power left in this ring. maybe he has learned how to use it."
"If so then it must not be taken by the Nazgul. It must be destroyed. Yet you seem to know alot about this ring, How?"
" my people have lived many ages and have lived through the evil of Melkor and know much of his reighn of evil. I can take you to council with our lord. He must permit you for such a council. For our people never wish to leave their land much nore permit anyone else of other kindred to enter it. especially other races. But I beleive he shall let you enter."
Old 01-29-2003, 04:47 PM   #276
Radagast The Brown
Elf Lord

I can't this! this is too much for me. Do you expect that I'll sit 30 minuts reading one post?!?!
Old 01-29-2003, 11:37 PM   #277
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

Quote:
Originally posted by Radagast The Brown
I can't this! this is too much for me. Do you expect that I'll sit 30 minuts reading one post?!?!
Just trying to spark all the posters to post some parts to the story. Is the lef suppose to be Finrod or not. Please decide and post your part. I can not be the only one trying to get this story going. Radagast just introduce yourself to the elf and talk to him.
Old 02-01-2003, 04:30 PM   #278
Radagast The Brown
Elf Lord

occ: Sicirus, I don't understand.
Old 02-02-2003, 12:01 PM   #279
Brokehorn4000
Elven Warrior

OOC:Settle down everybody... It's alright if you don't have time to read everything, just ask somebody for a summary of the parts you don't understand. Just CHILL.

IC: Salanar nodded towards a large shelter of brambles and I walked over to it. Inside there were bits of giant eggshells scattered about. No signs of any dragons. I turned around to walk out after a thorough search of the nest, but bumped into a scaly wall. I looked up at a rather large dragon with a silvery coat of young scales. Behind him were two others, eyeing me suspiciously.
Old 02-03-2003, 04:09 PM   #280
Radagast The Brown
Elf Lord

occ: I UNDERSTAND!!!!
Where are we right now?