Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 03-14-2004, 12:37 AM   #261
Nurvingiel
Co-President of Entmoot
Super Moderator

OOC: Read the Discussion thread, I have an idea.

The Haradrim were amazed at the Ent. They had never seen anything like it before! The Haradrim stared at it in awe for a minute, then Hamish broke the silence. "We're so amazed by the Ent, that Akkar hasn't even noticed that Faligorn offered him cheese!"
The Haradrim laughed, relaxing a little.
Originally Posted by hectorberlioz
My next big step was in creating the “LotR Remake” thread, which, to put it lightly, catapulted me into fame.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tessar
IM IN UR THREDZ, EDITN' UR POSTZ
Nurvingiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2004, 04:55 PM   #262
Amea
Elven Warrior

Strider

OC: I had to call it something...
Ic:
Picalo: *she could feel the warmth of Callinya, she was slowly waking up* I... heard you, before she is held in a large dungion, in the center of the city, but you will have to wait untill I can fly agian to send her a message, i'm sorry but, I was poofing all over the place, and it gets rather tireing after a while... if you don't mind I found a warm place to sleep *she curls around Callinya's neck, she looked like a silver necklace*

*devak laughs crazily*
Blue: Oh boy, She's cracked, She's gone nuts, Devak, Devak get a grip.
*Devak grabs blue by the throat*
Blue: Good grip
Duh! I've got markers!!!! :P
Amea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2004, 05:01 PM   #263
Last Child of Ungoliant
The Intermittent One

Nazgul

faligorn's men gazed up at the ent in wondrement
"forgive our tempestuosity, most noblest of the eldest,"
said faligorn, as politeley as possible to the ent
"we have heard tell of your race, from the war of the ring, but never have any of my men seen one of your kind"
Faligorn then called his men to bay, and they spurred their horses, turning and falling into line behind their lord,
Faligorn then leapt down, and knelt in front of the ent
"You have our swords, our service, and our fealty"
he then bowed his head for a few moments, before re-mouting firefoot
Last Child of Ungoliant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2004, 06:23 PM   #264
Legoles
Goddess of the evil smilies

"Hoom, such polite friends Jan. But my kind have no love for weapons. Jan, I suggest that you go on now."
"Yes, that is best. Come." I said to them.

PADFOOT LIVES!
Legoles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2004, 01:40 AM   #265
Valandil
High King at Annuminas Administrator

Quote:
Originally posted by Nurvingiel

At Dunharrow, Farkad and Celian sat at a table in the smoky pub, and another stranger to the area greeted them.
"Welcome friend," said Farkad to the tall newcomer. He was feeling distincly more friendly towards strangers. He had personally dealt with any animosity towards the Gondorians and northerners* a while ago. Though the land was at peace, his obvious differences sometimes stirred up old wounds. This had led to some encounters he'd rather forget, and it was refreshing to be greeted so warmly. His recent encounters at "The Sandy Forest" helped him as well. There, he had made friends with people from many different cultures, that he never would have befriended before.
"My friend and I," said Farkad, indicating the Elf, "Were just about to have a pint together." He turned to Celian, "We can talk about the letter later if you want."
*He thinks of everyone north of Gondor as northerners, since to him, they are. Since Gondor is a lot closer to Harad, and they had had dealings, he does think of them as Gondorians.
Celebreg sat in silence for a bit. Having overheard his questions about provision, a daughter of the house brought him a steaming mug which emitted a sweet smell and set bread before him, along with cheese and meat. All knew that the Men of the Star were servants of the King at Mundburg... servants from his northern home - and they knew that he would pay. He signalled for his new companions to be served food as well... and when all was at the table, he turned to the west and gave thanks, then began to eat. Between bites he leaned toward the other two and spoke.

"Yes... 'the times they are a-changin' as hath been said! Why... far to the north of here, we're re-building Annuminas and re-populating Arnor. Just south of us are the oddest things though... a thriving region of little people, half as tall as you and me, 'The Old Forest' - with the craziest stories of an even older man living there, some strange tombs against the east side of the forest... where men are still best not to tread. Meanwhile, Bree is more bustling than ever, the roads are being restored... why, we're even clearing the debris of the old bridge of Tharbad and building a NEW bridge... maybe there'll be a town again there some day. Even 'The Forsaken Inn' may have to change its name! To the west, the Elves seem to mostly be gone, but the dwarves are doing better than before. To the east - we still have a little trouble with orcs and the occasional troll... with less help for it now that Elrond is gone, though his sons are still vigilant."

"And now I see that they're smoking in Rohan too! And, maybe most surprising of all... to find that I'm not the only stranger in Dunharrow. I've been here once before... but only passed through and didn't see the town itself. I rode with the King Elessar... when we came through here during the War. He even spoke to me and shook my hand!"

"Were you soldiers in the War?"

Having eaten all he intended to, Celebreg reclined back a bit and drank a deep draught of wassail.

Tales of Nolduryon
Visitors Come to Court

Ñ á ë ?* ó ú é ä ï ö Ö ñ É Þ ð ß ® ™

[Xurl=Xhttp://entmoot.tolkientrail.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=ABCXYZ#postABCXYZ]text[/Xurl]

Splitting Threads is SUCH Hard Work!!

Last edited by Valandil : 03-15-2004 at 11:29 AM.
Valandil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2004, 03:05 AM   #266
Nurvingiel
Co-President of Entmoot
Super Moderator

OOC: Don't worry about quoting previous events, you can if you want to though.

Farkad found himself liking the Ranger with the fantastic stories. Celian was silent at the moment, so Farkad responded to Celebreg's question.
Ordinarily, he would have taken offence at the question, but he felt the Ranger only asked out of curiosity. "Well I was in the war, but not on the right side," he said slowly. "My companions and I are mercenaries, but before the war we had other trades. Our leaders had dealings with Sauron, but most of the common folk couldn't care less for this foreign power. I met their emissary once. He promised greatness for our people, but his words sounded hollow. Our leaders made an alliance with Sauron, and all men of a fighting age were conscripted into this new army. We were sent away to fight people with whom we had little or no dealings.
"We had had some disagreements with Gondor in the past, but there was no real animosity between us. Why should we die fighting them? They were not really our enemies. If anyone was, it was the false leaders of Mordor who led my men to their deaths..." Farkad trailed off for a moment, thinking of the Black Gate, the final battle. "Heh," he laughed wryly. "I was a captain, can you believe it? There was a distinct lack of able commanders before the final battle. After the war, our homes were nearly destroyed, and there was little economy. So we took the skills we knew, and became mercenaries. But we never worked for those foul orcs again. So, tell me more about King Elessar," he added on a more cheerful note.

[edited, I messed up the food thing...]
My next big step was in creating the “LotR Remake” thread, which, to put it lightly, catapulted me into fame.
Quote:

Last edited by Nurvingiel : 03-15-2004 at 02:18 PM.
Old 03-15-2004, 04:15 AM   #267
Nurvingiel
Co-President of Entmoot
Super Moderator

OOC: I think I made a mistake around Picalo. I thought Callinya went off into the forest as a wolf so I said she was with Hamish.

Akkar felt quite shy after Faligorn pledged his sword to Lithelimb. He had always thought he and Pansy were the most polite individuals in the group. Akkar also felt awkward bristling with weapons after the Ent's comment. He had an iron rimmed shield (currently attached behind him), a scimitar, a sword, and a long knife. His men had a similar array of weapons.
As Akkar bowed from the saddle. "Thank you for letting us pass through your forest." He didn't know what else to say. His men followed his lead, bowing to the Ent as they passed.
Quote:
Old 03-15-2004, 11:13 AM   #268
Valandil

(ooc: if you didn't notice, I already treated you both to some food)

Quote:
Farkad found himself liking the Ranger with the fantastic stories. Celian was silent at the moment, so Farkad responded to Celebreg's question.
Ordinarily, he would have taken offence at the question, but he felt the Ranger only asked out of curiosity. "Well I was in the war, but not on the right side," he said slowly. "My companions and I are mercenaries, but before the war we had other trades. Our leaders had dealings with Sauron, but most of the common folk couldn't care less for this foreign power. I met their emissary once. He promised greatness for our people, but his words sounded hollow. Our leaders made an alliance with Sauron, and all men of a fighting age were conscripted into this new army. We were sent away to fight people with whom we had little or no dealings.
"We had had some disagreements with Gondor in the past, but there was no real animosity between us. Why should we die fighting them? They were not really our enemies. If anyone was, it was the false leaders of Mordor who led my men to their deaths..." Farkad trailed off for a moment, thinking of the Black Gate, the final battle. "Heh," he laughed wryly. "I was a captain, can you believe it? There was a distinct lack of able commanders before the final battle. After the war, our homes were nearly destroyed, and there was little economy. So we took the skills we knew, and became mercenaries. But we never worked for those foul orcs again. So, tell me more about King Elessar," he added on a more cheerful note.
Farkad was hungry, and a little tired of supplies. He still had a fair amount of money from their last mercenary job. When the daughter of the house came by to clear away Celebreg's plate, he ordered a bowl of stew, some bread, and a mug of ale.
"Well... there's just so much to say about King Elessar. It demonstrates his wisdom and forbearance that he made peace with all the men who had served under Sauron's banner. He's a great man... the greatest who now lives. Some, like me, would say the greatest who ever HAS yet lived! As a lad though, I fought other boys... but after it was all over, we were better friends for it. It can be the same with men... with peoples... it's regretable though, that when weapons and warfare come into play some will have gone to their final peace before we can make peace with them. We also know that Sauron made many false promises - and told lies of us as well. We blame not the men who served him. It was a hard thing... but we're glad now to have your friendship."

"I had marked you as one of those who had fought for Sauron, by your look and your dress - you seem as one from the East, such as I fought at Pelennor and the Black Gate. Aye - I was there too... such a great Day of Doom! Perhaps we crossed swords at the last... Ha! Worry not about the boys in here who speak too loudly... none of them was old enough to hold a spear or sword when the War came - and as all youth, they yearn for the chance to prove themselves in battle as they hear tell of their fathers and older brothers. The men here... who fought against you... they know. They lost friends, and know that you lost friends of your own... and they know it's best that we now have peace, rather than stir up old grievances to the harm of us all."

"But Elessar... it is actually to him that I go. I bear him a message from my father. It would not be fitting to disclose it all to a stranger on the road, but certain parts are known or guessed widely... in our northern realm. The King gives land-grants to those who would settle in Annuminas or by Lake Evendim. Our own people have gathered there again, having long been scattered, and we're settling down. But some come from other lands and are welcomed... Dunlanders, those from Minhiriath... even some from beyond the Misty Mountains... from the banks of Anduin and the River Running - and some few from the Sea of Rhun."

"These last tell the strangest tales of all. Tales of upheaval and distress. Rumors even of wizards... or those who follow long-gone wizards from the past. All know of Gandalf... the one who was grey and became white. Then there was the treacherous one who was white and tried to take all colors. Some say there was another... brown, and he may still live in what we once called Mirkwood. The King will know. But now it seems there were more... two at least - and that they went into the East long ago and did not return. Yet some claim to follow them even to this day. Those followers seem more inclined to the treachery of the one-who-was-white, than toward the heart of Gandalf or the one of brown. At least that's what those from Rhun say."

"Know you of any of this... the Order of the Blue Wizards?"

Tales of Nolduryon
Visitors Come to Court

[Xurl=Xhttp://entmoot.tolkientrail.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=ABCXYZ#postABCXYZ]text[/Xurl]

Old 03-15-2004, 02:22 PM   #269
Last Child of Ungoliant
The Intermittent One

Nazgul

After pledging their service to the ent, Faligorn's men sheathed their swords, and kept their bows out of sight,
"We are grateful that you have seen fit to allow us passage through the woods under your control," said Faligorn
"But, we will speak no more of our weapons, then? Fare thee well, and keep at peace, my lords of the forest!"

ooc: personal info regarding faligorn and his men;
they each carry 2 long swords, a bow and quiver of arrows 4 short bladed knives and 2 daggers, hidden in their boots

BTW, sorry, nurv, i dont mean to be out-politing you

Last edited by Last Child of Ungoliant : 03-15-2004 at 07:57 PM.
Old 03-15-2004, 02:26 PM   #270
Nurvingiel
Co-President of Entmoot
Super Moderator

OOC: I fixed the food thing - oops misread.

Farkad ate the delicious cheese and meat, and sipped the steaming beverage. He loved pub food, and always associated it with good times."Thank you for the food friend. What did you say this delicious drink was called?"
At the mention of Rhun Farkad remembered something Rorin had mentioned. "People are settling around Rhun you say? We had heard there was trouble with invaders from farther east there. Dwarves from Dorwinion had trouble. Have you heard anything about that? Maybe these Blue Wizards had something to do with it."

OOC: You probably already know but we suspect the invaders at Harad were causing trouble there, are were originally from farther East. It's up to you what your character knows.
Quote:
Old 03-15-2004, 05:26 PM   #271
Valandil

"Well... I was actually talking about folks from the Sea of Rhun who are coming into Eriador... not many mind you, but word seems to be that even more have traveled at least as far as Esgaroth and Dale... not many come as far as us... for that requires crossing The Forest of Greenleaves, The Anduin and The Misty Mountains. From all accounts though, the ones from Rhun are being displaced by new arrivals there."

"And the blue wizards... don't know that any have seen them. But their 'followers' are growing... and seem to be the source of a bit of trouble."

"As for the drink... wassail! Though they seem to make it a little different here than we do - it's much the same. I think there's apples in it... and a bit of flavor from oranges out of Belfalas. Maybe the good serving girl would tell you the secret of its making though! Quite pleasant for a cold night though, is it not?"

The girl, who had been hovering nearby, eyes fixed on the trio, blushed and scampered off, quickly finding other work to do.

ooc: No particular need for my character to know a WHOLE lot... I don't recall for sure if I read that part of the thread, I've mostly scanned it while not yet playing. This was all going back to my 'semi-random' comment when I first posted to this thread - about the Blue Wizards.

Tales of Nolduryon
Visitors Come to Court

Last edited by Valandil : 03-15-2004 at 05:30 PM.
Old 03-15-2004, 09:45 PM   #272
Nurvingiel
Co-President of Entmoot
Super Moderator

"Hm, yes I was wondering if those people had heard any news, but I guess they wouldn't have come from Rhun recently enough," said Farkad, sipping the wassail.
"You said you were going south to Minas Tirith, well I'm going south as well. My friends are probably in Harad now, and I'm going to meet them there. There's already a week between us, I'm not sure how I'm going to catch up with them. Hopefully Celian will be travelling with me."

OOC: Ok, we have to wait for Twista now.
Quote:
Old 03-15-2004, 10:19 PM   #273
Fimbrethil
My microwave speaks to me

Location: Having conversations with my major household appliances.
Quote:
OOC: I think I made a mistake around Picalo. I thought Callinya went off into the forest as a wolf so I said she was with Hamish.
It's okay we'll just do a little time warp. Ack! I was sick...very sick. Anyway I'm better now so more posting! YAY!

IC:
Callinya didn't stay in the woods long, it was dark and she wanted to get back...she smelled hunny and cheese. Loping back into camp and becoming human once again she found Picalo somewhat awake with Hamish. Walking over she said "How are little dragon?" Picalo explained some things then curled around Callinya's neck to sleep. Wandering around camp she found Faligorn with his men. "Excuse me Faligorn, but I havn't had much chance to eat and I was wondering if there was anything left...I know how pigish some of these men can get." Callinya joked with a sidlong glance toward Akkar and his men.
"Ofcourse there is more." With that Faligorn ofered her some food which was taken gratfully and she turned away to go and sit with Hamish when she noticed many of Faligorn's men staring at her. "I am a shape shifter but there is nothing to fear. Unless you anger me while I am an animal...then...well lets just say it's not very pretty. I am agreeable most of the time but I don't care to be stared at." She sat beside Hamish.
Yes sir, yes sir. Three bags full.

I'll be gone for a while. But never fear! "I shall return anon!"
Fimbrethil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2004, 01:33 AM   #274
Legoles
Goddess of the evil smilies

"It's not too far now. After you have finished, we shall go."

OOC: I REALLY should get on more

PADFOOT LIVES!
Legoles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2004, 08:06 PM   #275
Last Child of Ungoliant
The Intermittent One

Nazgul

"A nice meal that was," said faligorn
"Yes, let us move on, Jan" He continued "We have tarried here for too long, and the sun already moves deep into the far west, I fear it will be dark soon!"
he then picked up his gear, and called his messenger "Ninphal,"

"Yes my Lord," said the young esquire of Faligorn

"Make haste, and pack away all of our belongings," said Faligorn

"Yes sir" replied Ninphal in earnest

within moments, Faligorn's company were mounted, and ready to go on
Old 03-16-2004, 08:47 PM   #276
Amea
Elven Warrior

Meanwhile...

Devak: * she hit the wall with a fist, it cracked a little, but not enough* Damn it!
Orc: Don't do that, you'll hurt your little hands, *he smiled at his joke*
Devak: *she scowled at her capture and she growled*
Orc: quite the little demon arn't you...
Devak: I am no such thing,
Orc: I know your history so don't try to fake it, *he put his grubby finger in her face, Devak hesitaed before she bit him, the taste of blood expolded in her mouth*
Orc: Ow you little... If I could, get my hands around that little neck of your's...
Devak: no you won't... Litside wouldn't be too happy with you, he want's me alive, if not healthy
Orc: *He turned on his heel and stalked out*
Devak: Alone at last, Picalo where are you
Picalo: *poof*
Devak: There you are you pain in the.....
Picalo: *she wraped around Devak's neck and nuzzled her then she unwraped herself* They're comeing, so have hope
Devak: Have hope they binded my powers, At the moment I'm helpless and I hate the feeling, what's happening?
Picalo: They're on they're way, they will be here in three days, but the shiferters will be here sooner,
Devak: good, I'll need some help, tell them get here soon I've got a plan, *foot steps echo down the hall* hurry picalo, I can't afford to have you caught....
Picalo:* poof, she's back where she was set down,and she relayed the message from devak*
OC: Just read the post I don't have time to type it all up right now, sorry

*devak laughs crazily*
Blue: Oh boy, She's cracked, She's gone nuts, Devak, Devak get a grip.
*Devak grabs blue by the throat*
Blue: Good grip
Duh! I've got markers!!!! :P

Last edited by Amea : 03-17-2004 at 07:25 AM.
Amea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2004, 10:42 PM   #277
Fimbrethil
My microwave speaks to me

Location: Having conversations with my major household appliances.
Callinya was feeling mischvious despit the fact that they needed to hurry. So flying over Faligorn's men she stole three pakes and landed out of their reack until she tired of their little game. Picalo was safley on the ground, she didn't so much as move when Callinya had set her down.
Yes sir, yes sir. Three bags full.

I'll be gone for a while. But never fear! "I shall return anon!"
Fimbrethil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2004, 10:50 AM   #278
Valandil

Quote:
"Hm, yes I was wondering if those people had heard any news, but I guess they wouldn't have come from Rhun recently enough," said Farkad, sipping the wassail.
"You said you were going south to Minas Tirith, well I'm going south as well. My friends are probably in Harad now, and I'm going to meet them there. There's already a week between us, I'm not sure how I'm going to catch up with them. Hopefully Celian will be travelling with me."
Farkad and Celebreg turned to look at 'Celian' - who had remained quiet so far. Farkad added, "Unless, Celian, we have matters to discuss between ourselves and we should ask this good traveler's pardon...?"

The hooded figure sat silent for a few more moments, then began to laugh... a low, muffled laughter at first, which shook his body as he tried to contain it... building until he was laughing outright. He stood and pulled off his hood. This wasn't Celian... he wasn't even an Elf!

"No... let him stay here. Far better that I bag two birds in one net! Celian was... detained, and will not be joining you this evening. I have come in his stead! BOYS!! Take them!"

Six or seven of the younger, larger patrons stepped forward. Farkad and Celebreg both leaped to their feet, but Celebreg interposed himself between Farkad and the men, holding aloft his rayed star. "Stay! I am a servant of the King Elessar, and a personal friend of your own King Eomer! To assault me would be to bring upon yourselves, certain doom within both realms!" Celebreg paused, realizing he had just made a rhyme... neither was it lost on those whom he addressed. He continued, indicating Farkad, "This man has broken bread with me, and I grant him my protection as well. Attack us at your own peril!"

The men drew back in uncertainty. A little extra money to help one stranger eliminate another was one thing... but to be faced with the prospect of a life of outlawry, probably cut short, because of an attack on a man like Celebreg, was more than they had bargained for. As they wavered, the man in the hood jeered at them and tried to cajole them on... but a new disruption broke out. From the bar, Fairhelm had turned from telling his 'war stories' to see his old comrade-in-arms being challenged. He now raised his right leg and gave a fierce SHOVE to the would-be assailant nearest him, then brought his huge drinking mug crashing down on the crown of another. Two others turned to subdue him, and he was soon drifting in a peaceful, half-drunken sleep on the bar-room floor (a familiar enough place for him), but the disturbance was just what was needed.

The serving girl ran up to Celebreg and Farkad, tugging them aside. They turned to follow her and she led them thru a back door, into a short passage and out the rear of the building. As they turned to thank her, she said; "Wait here! My brother has gone for your horses." The men looked at their deliverer... she was about 17, shorter than most of Rohan's women, and her hair inclined more toward red than blonde. Her brother, maybe 15 or 16, brown haired and little taller than her, soon appeared, with their two horses and one other. The girl continued, "Here are your horses, as well as that of the man who assaulted you. He gets off easy in the exchange at that, for his life should be forfeit for such treachery. And... as you have this other horse, we ask you to take us with you... we can ride double!"

Celebreg noticed that each had a worn, tattered cloak, and a small bag, perhaps holding all their possessions. "But how can we take you from your home? From your father and your mother?"

"This is not our home and our father and mother are no more. We are orphans of Westfold. Our father was killed by Saruman's orcs in the War, our mother married the innkeeper's son here - and he now owns the place. But our mother took sick and died and he remarried. So we have no place in the hearts of our step-father nor our step-mother, but only ceasely toil and no prospect of hope. We had intended to run away soon - but as you're here, we'd like to go with you."

There was much to consider here: Who was this 'Celian' whom Farkad had come to meet... and why had he not come? Was he intercepted by the hooded stranger - and if so, was he still living? Or, had whatever message came to Farkad simply been a ruse to lure him here? But why THAT to waylay a single man? And this pair of orphans... could they be helpful, or just extra baggage?

"Farkad, I know not what you think of these orphans and their request, but I think we would do well to join our efforts. Apparently, the man we just met was as inclined to take me as he was to take you... and perhaps that was due to the word I bring the King. The man who deceived us... he will be stranded here at least for this night, without his horse, maybe longer. I suggest that we interview him, and get to the root of some things. What say you?"

OOC: OK Nurv, you take it from here! Twista, if you want to play, we'll get you back in the game quite easily...

Tales of Nolduryon
Visitors Come to Court

Last edited by Valandil : 03-23-2004 at 11:14 AM.
Old 03-23-2004, 11:34 PM   #279
Nurvingiel
Co-President of Entmoot
Super Moderator

OOC: Excellent idea Valandil! I love it. I think it would be cool to include the orphans, at least for a little while. Do you want to control the orphans, or shall we both post for them? You should certainly control the mysterious hooded guy.

Farkad had grabbed his pack when the young woman led them outside. Now wanted to put as much distance between them and Dunharrow, and as soon as possible.

"First things first, we have to get out of here now. If you're sure you want to leave here," he said to the orphans, "Our path will be dangerous, and we could meet enemies on the road. The men who attacked us could follow us."

"We understand," said the girl.
"Yes," the boy said, "And we might even be of assistance to you on the road." Their young faces looked grim and set. Farkad noticed they were already prepared. Realizing they must have been supplies in the stable in preparation for running away, Farkad made his decision. He glanced at the inn - angry voices shouted inside.

"You can ride with us, at least until we get away from Dunharrow," said Farkad, mounting his horse. The orphans mounted the hooded man's horse.

They rode out of the inn's yard, and down the main street of the village. People gave them strange glances but simply moved out of the way of the cantering horses. Farkad glanced over his shoulder, looking for the hooded man, but he saw nothing.

Once they were outside of Dunharrow, and fairly confident they weren't being pursued, they slowed to a walk. "Thanks to your quick thinking back at the inn, we were able to get out of there without bloodshed, something I wish to avoid. We need to find Celian, the Elf I meant to meet tonight. By chance I now travel with Celebreg, and I'm certainly glad of the meeting," said Farkad. "He travels to Minis Tirith. There are three agendas at work here, finding Celian, Celebreg's errand, and where you two would like to go. I feel that finding Celian is of the utmost importance, however, I don't want to put you in unneccessary danger. What do you think we should do next?" Farkad said, addressing his companions.
"Here's my plan for the moment - we camp nearby tonight, and then go back to Dunharrow before the sun rises. Celebreg, you said our hooded friend would be trapped overnight? Why do you think that? I almost want to go back for him now. We're only just out of sight of Dunharrow."

OOC:
EDIT: Oops, I missed something important there - Farkad's plan!
Quote:

Last edited by Nurvingiel : 03-24-2004 at 01:25 AM.
Old 03-24-2004, 12:34 AM   #280
Nurvingiel
Co-President of Entmoot
Super Moderator

Overhearing Callinya's comment, Akkar said, "As a matter of fact, there is food left. I will give you some cheese even," Akkar emphasized.
"Akkar parting with precious cheese!" joked Hamid.
"He probably liked it first," said Aranek.
"Very funny guys, you two can take the first watch tonight," Akkar said, only half serious. "So do you want it Callinya?" he said, leaning down from his horse holding a chunk of cheese.
"Eat and run, we should get going," Hamish added. "Would you like me to carry Picalo for a while?"
Akkar pondered Picalo's message. There were three days away from her, and the shifter's would arrive first. "When Picalo is up to it, we need her to carry a message back. I also have some important questions for her. I hope popping back and forth isn't too hard on her," he said.

EDIT: Oops, left stuff out again. Like Devak's message! Waugh!
Quote:

Last edited by Nurvingiel : 03-24-2004 at 01:45 AM.