Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 12-06-2002, 11:43 PM   #261
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

ooc: oops. accedentily posted twice,..
I must not fear. Fear is the mind killer. Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. - Dune
Old 12-07-2002, 12:35 AM   #262
Silverstripe
Empress of the Writewraiths

Location: Running around somewhere inside my head. So what are YOU doing here?!
As my mother and I walked back to find Rose, she told me a little of my history.

<You were not yet of age (nor are you of age now), when we discovered the other world. Few of us knew about it, and those who did were mostly elves, though there were a few men and dwarves who knew, and one hobbit: Primrose Brandybuck, who had become a good friend of my daughter. She, and the elf Lubyla, were chosen to journey to this new land. You, Calien, found out where they were going, and according to Primrose, went to see your friends off. But you accidently got transported wth them, and we couldn't get our travelers back... until now. While you were there, Lubyla lost many of her memories, and you ... lost all knowledge of who you were. More than this, I will not tell you, for you will remember it soon enough, anyway.>

Then we spotted Rose in the distance, and walked over to her.

<Tell her. She will be surprised, but understand> said my mother, and I knew exactly what she meant.

<Hello, Rose. Have you met ... my mother?>
Old 12-07-2002, 12:41 AM   #263
Fred Baggins
Belladona Gamgee of the night sky

Location: second star to the right and straight on till morning.
Merry kept stuttering, what about, I could not tell. I saw Lubyla nearby, muttering something. A pain corsed through my body, a bitter pain. I blacked out. When I woke up again, I was looking AT Bell. I didn't understand. I was Bell, or had been anyway. But no, now I was a different hobbit, clothed in gold robes. I ran to a nearby lake, and looked at the clear reflection. I wasn't Bell...or any other character I had created, or thought of creating. In fact...I looked a lot like a younger version of that other hobbit I had run into earler! Could it be...had that been...did that mean...?
Old 12-07-2002, 05:17 AM   #264
zavron
Chieftain of The Order of The Blue Flame

ooc: Am I still with you lot?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Gil- galad was an elven king.
Of him the harpers sadly sing:
the last whose realm was fair and free
between the mountains and the sea.

His sword was long, his lance was keen,
his shinig helm afar was seen;
the countless stars of heaven's field
were mirrored in his silver shield.

But long ago he rode away,
and where he dwelleth none can say;
for into darkness fell his star
in mordor where the shadows are.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Old 12-07-2002, 01:48 PM   #265
Fred Baggins

Yes, Zavron, you always are. Why do you always ask? Anywho, come join the confused unhappy lot once again. Make something happen. I'm bored.
Old 12-07-2002, 01:55 PM   #266
zavron

ooc: oky doke!

ic:
I walked for awhile behind the others, suddenly the bush beside me rustled. The others did not here it. I walked over to the bush, suddenly A Huge black-Warg jumped out grabbed me and (Is it fred or fran?) and jumped back into the bushes. On the other side of the bushes was a huge crack in the ground. With an enormous bound the Warg jumped right into it, taking us along for the ride. Suddenly a whistling sound reached my ear it became louder. Ahead there was a little outcropping rock, there was nothing I could do. My headcame crashing into it and I remembered no more of the journey down the crack.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Old 12-07-2002, 02:00 PM   #267
Fred Baggins

ooc: Faith. She's not in Bell's body anymore if anyone wonders.

ic: The warg kept taking us down further and further. Then, the bottom. "Wake up Dave, please wake up." When shouting didn't work I tried shaking, but got a terrible shock, though touching him did not affect me as I thought it would. "Please wake up Dave!" I turned to the warg. "Why have you brought us here?"
Old 12-07-2002, 02:04 PM   #268
zavron

The warg was gone, all that was left was darkness, and shadows.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Old 12-07-2002, 02:11 PM   #269
Fred Baggins

I instinctivly reached up before relizing, to late, that I was no longer Fran, and no longer had the Phial. I pulled off my pack and rummaged through it, hoping to find something, anything to help. But I didn't have anything. Just a pad of paper, my pencils, and a few other oddments. What can I do now? Maybe Dave would be able to think of something, but he was knocked cold. We had droped to far, and where so far down, there was no light reaching us. So it would be usless trying to all for help.
Old 12-08-2002, 12:29 AM   #270
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

<Your mother??> I said, very suprised. <You are Calien? >
I must not fear. Fear is the mind killer. Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. - Dune
Old 12-08-2002, 12:35 AM   #271
Silverstripe

I stared at Rose.

<How did you know Alasse's daughter was Calien? I've never written about myself!? Anyway, yes, I am Calien, and you have to use Nenya to restore me to my own body, quick!>
Old 12-08-2002, 12:38 AM   #272
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

<simple deduction! um.... is there a instruction booklet?> I Laughed at the expression on Calien's face at my remark.
Old 12-08-2002, 12:47 AM   #273
Silverstripe

<Simply try to use the ring. You will know what to do; in that, I know you are like Losillewen.>

<Yes, but how did you know my name was Calien? Are you starting to have Losillewen's memories?> I asked, somewhat worried.
Old 12-08-2002, 12:50 AM   #274
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

<on the moot, you were silverstripe, and on one PM you mentioned the Name Calien, you did not use it, and now, by simple deduction, I found out that Calien was your name! when do you want me to use the ring?>
Old 12-08-2002, 12:59 AM   #275
Silverstripe

<Now.>
Old 12-08-2002, 01:05 AM   #276
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

ooc: I will reply in the morning; I have to think up something good to happen.
Old 12-08-2002, 02:27 PM   #277
Lubyla
Princess Lubyla Greenleaf of the Stars

Location: Sitting in a quiet forest, looking at the darkness and the stars...
Lubyla walked off, seeing that the spell had worked, and ran into Starletta.

O, sorry, I seem to have lost myself, looking for...welll, its not important

*bends her bow at Starletta* Who are you, and what is your bussiness, trying to mess up my plans?

I-i'm Starletta of Rohan, I ment not to bump into you, it was just...well...I met a few hobbits, who have seemed to run off, and I was looking for them, trying to finish my past, though now that they are gone, that is not posible.

*They stood in front of the bush where Dave and Faith had been taken captive...er...whatever, and as she said this, Starletta started to cry silent tears, that seemed to make their way down to Faith and Dave, wiith shimmering light.*

``````````````````````````````
It cannot be seen, cannot be felt,
Cannot be heard, cannot be smelt.
It lies behind stars and under hills,
And empty holes it fills.
It comes first and follows after,
Ends life, kills laughter
`````````````````````````````
Old 12-08-2002, 09:38 PM   #278
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

I put on Nenya and walked over to Calien. I put my hands on her temples and it seemed like the worled began to revolve around us. it was a great struggle for the both of us, but finally she and I overcame it. I brought my hands off her head, and she was once again Calien.

ooc: I hope you like it Silverstripe!

Last edited by Ms. Undomial : 12-08-2002 at 09:41 PM.
Old 12-08-2002, 10:16 PM   #279
Silverstripe

ooc: Thank you, Ms. Undomial! That will do nicely.

ic: I opened my eyes, and found myself looking at everything in a new light; it was as if I had finally come home after a long and tiring journey. I was beginning to remember my past, though only bits and pieces of it -- like who the fox I had met before had REALLY been (Terwell, not Cyrell), or the name of my cousins, the son and daughters of my mother's brother.

I glanced at my mother and Losillewen ... er, Rose. I was somewhat taller than my mother, probably a little over six feet tall, though nowhere near as tall as Losillewen.

Alasse smiled fondly at her black-haired, gray-eyed daughter. <Thank you, Rose. Now we must rejoin the others.>
Old 12-08-2002, 10:20 PM   #280
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

<Your welcome. lets go.>
Closed Thread