Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > General Messages
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 02-05-2003, 07:36 PM   #261
Miranda
'Bohemian princess of Covent Garden

Quote:
Originally posted by Elvedans
Maybe it's saying that Jack is the guy for you *don't hit me!* but you don't know something about him yet. Or maybe he has a friend?
Don't know quite how to take the term "friend" considering the circles I run in but I am inclined to agree with you that Jack maybe more than just an ex! Oh God help me for feeling this way- I shouldn't! Oh well, maybe tonight's dream will give me a little more insight. Mx
Old 02-05-2003, 08:23 PM   #262
Narsil's Master
Elven Warrior

Yes i have

one day wathed jurassic parc3 and fell asleep watching it and i dreamed i was running through my house being chased by a raptor wearing sandals carrying a speargun! freaky huh?

well your on fire now. go team fencing!!!!

fingolfin rox elven sox
Narsil's Master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2003, 06:02 AM   #263
Miranda

Quote:
Originally posted by Narsil's Master
Yes i have

one day wathed jurassic parc3 and fell asleep watching it and i dreamed i was running through my house being chased by a raptor wearing sandals carrying a speargun! freaky huh?
Indeed.
Old 03-24-2003, 01:22 AM   #264
TinuvielChild
Padawan

Whoo-ee. Had a very strange dream recently, involving the most disturbing image of Voldemort, in an orange leotard and pink tutu, dancing a pas de deux with Sauron, who was wearing a Superman costume that had the One Ring in place of the S on the chest. Was frightened muchly.

Dance as though nobody's watching.
Sing as though nobody's listening.
Dream as though you'll live forever.
Live as though you'll die tomorrow.

EIDRIORCQWSDAKLMEDDCWWTIWOATTOPWFIO and proud!

FRODO LIVES!!!!!
TinuvielChild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2003, 04:39 PM   #265
Elvedans
Diamond Of The Night Sky

I had a weird dream last night involving miranda and i standing on the tables in the school cooking room and dancing and singing very loudly to Bon Jovi - while everyone was washing up and fixing the lights!
Elvedans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2003, 05:24 PM   #266
Lanelf
Elven Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by TinuvielChild
Whoo-ee. Had a very strange dream recently, involving the most disturbing image of Voldemort, in an orange leotard and pink tutu, dancing a pas de deux with Sauron, who was wearing a Superman costume that had the One Ring in place of the S on the chest. Was frightened muchly.
Eep! *runs and hides from the Evil mental image of DOOM!* Mental floss! Need mental floss!!!
Lanelf.

Artemis Fowl must find Mulch Diggums!

You'll never shut down the real Napster
Lanelf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2003, 08:32 PM   #267
Katt_knome_hobbit
Dead

Location: on the floor, under the table, just to your left, your other left
A couple nights ago I had this really weird dream.

I was in a supermarket that was really small. There was a crazy guy there and we had to check all the isles to find him. Upstairs was this Nazi/white supremisy meeting. I went upstairs in this lobby area next to the room where they were meeting. Anyway, the crazy guy came upstairs with this hypodermic needle that was about four inches long. It was full of drugs. He stuck it in my head and left it there while he went into the next room and gave drugs to all the people at the meeting. I stumbled into the wall and slid down it until I was sitting on the floor with my back against the wall. Then the crazy guy came out again and I called out to him for help. He came over smiling and then squatted down, grabbed my right calf (which was bare) and stuck another four inch hypodermic needle through my leg!!!

Then I woke up.

I thought that Alcohol was just for those with nothing else to do.
I thought that drinking just to get drunk was a waste of precious booze.
But now I know that there's a time and there's a place where I can choose
To walk the fine line between self control and self abuse.

"Lacerations make complications, but welts go away in a day."
Katt_knome_hobbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2003, 09:07 PM   #268
glasses
Enting

I had a dream that I was playing poker with Stephen King, Stephen Hawking, and Billy Boyd. I had four tens (I think). However, it turned out to be no match for Mr. King's straight flush (I think yet again). Then Mark Hamill, who was sitting at the adjacent table, walked over and cut Mr. Boyd's head off with a magenta colored lightsaber. I have to get a dreamcatcher. Anyone know where I can find one?
Alright you primitive screwheads, listen up! See this? *This* is my BOOMSTICK! It's a 12-gauge double-barreled Remington. S-Mart's top of the line. You can find this in the sporting goods department. That's right, this sweet baby was made in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Retails for about $109.95. It's got a walnut stock, cobalt blue steel, and a hair trigger. That's right. Shop smart. Shop S-Mart. YOU GOT THAT?

Our early attempts for a tractor beam went through several preparations. Preparations A through G were a complete failure. But now, ladies and gentlemen, we finally have a working tractor beam, which we shall call...Preparation H.
glasses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2003, 01:11 AM   #269
Lanelf
Elven Warrior

Whoa, a hypodermic? Hope you're not scared of injections!
OK, I had a weird dream - wait, what was it? Oh yes - memory like a very holey thing I have. My two sisters and I were in my big sister's very dodgy car. I lifted up the seat, and there was a tape (as in audio tape that you put in a Walkman or whatever) under there. My sister drove us all to this little house that must have dropped straight out of a fic I was reading (the Bagenders. Read. Laugh. Cringe in sympathetic pain). But I didn't get to see anyone.
Lanelf.

Old 03-25-2003, 06:11 AM   #270
Lanelf
Elven Warrior

Oh - I just remembered. I had a *terrible* dream last night. I dreamed that I was taping the Oscars (which in reality I'd stayed up most of the night taping) and Buffy was on at 8:30PM!!! On a Monday! It was so scary - Buffy's *never* on that early! and I missed it because I was taping the ****ing Oscars!
*runs off to have a panic attack*
Lanelf.

Old 03-25-2003, 07:50 AM   #271
Baby-K
Corruptor

This thread sure does make me think of a certain Abfab quote:

Yes, but I pay you to interpret my dreams so why can't you at least find a hidden depth!? I'm not willing to believe I'm simply THAT obvious! Why, if you are bloody psychic psychologist, how come I'm always having to call YOU, hmm!? (Edina Monsoon - Absolutely Fabulous)

OK - I'm not gonna get into detail about my psycho dreams - but you know you have problems when you have to scuba dive to the library only to find your membership has expired & so has yer oxygen
Old 03-25-2003, 12:20 PM   #272
support_your_local_elf
Enting

Location: Being one of the two lost souls swimmin in a fish bowl, year after year, runnin over the same old ground.. What have we found? The same old fears..wish you were here...
Once I had this dream that these people grabbed me and choked me with this chlorofoam (sp?) rag thing and I passed out... then when I woke up they shot me and then I came back to life and.... well, it was really weird.

Then, there was the REALLY creepy one where I lived in a mansion and was Nancy Drew and there was this murder dude some where in the house and I could hear him breathing through the air ducts. Then our nanny got locked in a closet and was tied up and he had done it. Then, at the end, he was chasing me through my house and he had a gun then I tripped and... then, thankfully, I woke up.

I've also had A TON of weird dreams when I fell and landed on water then hit the bottom then came back up and found I was in the Colorado River...? Most of my dreams are kinda creepy and really weird.
-Phil Ochs

The fat hobbit KNOWS!!!
support_your_local_elf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2003, 02:45 PM   #273
Katt_knome_hobbit
Dead

Location: on the floor, under the table, just to your left, your other left
Quote:
Originally posted by Baby-K
This thread sure does make me think of a certain Abfab quote:

Yes, but I pay you to interpret my dreams so why can't you at least find a hidden depth!? I'm not willing to believe I'm simply THAT obvious! Why, if you are bloody psychic psychologist, how come I'm always having to call YOU, hmm!? (Edina Monsoon - Absolutely Fabulous)

OK - I'm not gonna get into detail about my psycho dreams - but you know you have problems when you have to scuba dive to the library only to find your membership has expired & so has yer oxygen

Yay! Abfab Rocks! I (word that might be wish) I got it on my TV. I don't have cable.

I thought that Alcohol was just for those with nothing else to do.
I thought that drinking just to get drunk was a waste of precious booze.
But now I know that there's a time and there's a place where I can choose
To walk the fine line between self control and self abuse.

"Lacerations make complications, but welts go away in a day."
Katt_knome_hobbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2003, 03:24 PM   #274
congressmn
Incharge: neighbourhood security

PART-1

i once had a dream of being drowned in fruits, i mean all kinds: grpes, apples, guavas, but thank god no bananas.

and then as i fell into the heap, i went lower and lower, and then there was this godess! deep down below, with ready grapes. it was like She had emerged from the core of the earth or something, and came out just for me, to answer my prayers n all.

the godess was in her pure form. just like the fruits without their covering n all.

but yeah, it was time and I had early mornin school, so had to interrupt it.

by the way, i think the godess is still kinda wating their, so will their be a PART-2 ever? I really wudnt like her to wat their n all, get over with the ceremonies, have the fruits and get going.
Old 03-25-2003, 04:25 PM   #275
Miranda

Quote:
Originally posted by Elvedans
I had a weird dream last night involving miranda and i standing on the tables in the school cooking room and dancing and singing very loudly to Bon Jovi - while everyone was washing up and fixing the lights!
Whoa ok Grishnakh! The day you find me in the cooking room these days will spell the end of the world. Haven't had any weird dreams recently- just happy comforting ones about my friends. Mx
Old 03-25-2003, 04:40 PM   #276
Legolas_Frodo_Aragorn
The Elven Queen Of All Pyros

Location: Im like a little bug stuck in the lamp...never going anywhere
well, theses havent happened reccently (thank g-d) but i used to have these two reoccurinng dreams. I wont go into details, but one was that i would be sleep walking, and my dad would try to stop me, but id end up stabbing him to death. the other one was that there was a fire in out house, and my mom and my sister and i were trying to get out a window, i got first, and i slip, so it takes me like 2 seconds more, and then my sister goes out, but before my mom goes out, she catches on fire and dies, because i took the extra time.

After like 2 months of this happening almost everynight, i told me mom. She said that it was cuz sub conciously i was feeling guilty for the divorce...so i got whisked off to a psyciatrist...

Procrastinators Unite!!!.....tomorrrow....

Kids in backseats cause accidents...accidents in backseats cause kids

As long as there are tests..there will be prayers in school
Legolas_Frodo_Aragorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2003, 04:48 PM   #277
Insidious Rex
Quasi Evil

Quote:
Originally posted by Legolas_Frodo_Aragorn

After like 2 months of this happening almost everynight, i told me mom. She said that it was cuz sub conciously i was feeling guilty for the divorce...so i got whisked off to a psyciatrist...
wow your mom is pretty astute.

"Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere."
Insidious Rex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2003, 05:11 PM   #278
Elenka
The Negative Soul of Entmoot

Last nightI dreamed of all the things that can happen to make school go off. There was a fire, the basement flooded, it snowed four feet in the night, the furnace broke, the principal was in a car crash and was fatally injured, rats were over-running the school....just about anything. Oh, yes, someone had pumped toxic gas through the halls....There was a bomb in the school....I just kept "waking up" and hearing my mom talking on the phone to someone who called to say school was off...this may have been influenced by the fact that we did get a call at 6:30 am this morning.

I also had a dream I've had before, but this time it was a little different. I work at this place, apparently, that keeps tabs on pony herds in the wild. All members start at the lowest rank, which I was. Those members get a flying chair that folds, a small bow, two blunt arrows and a book. The chairs have pouches on the back to hold the stuff. Me and my partner were out monitering herds, when that damn Moody just shows up out of nowhere and starts bothering me. I tell my partner where I'm going, then tell the Damned One to clear off. He doesn't, so I aim my bow to shoot him.

He flys back to my house and lands outside the door. He says, go ahead, shoot me. He doesn't think I'll actually shoot him. You'll miss anyway, he says. I say, at this range, I can't miss. He grins. I shoot, but oddly enough, It doen't hit him. We're only ten feet apart. I should have hit him. He pulls out a longbow. His arrows are tipped with metal points. Mine only have sharpened wood as a point. He tries to shoot me. I grab his arrow out of the air and break it over my knee.

I don't remember much else, except for how vivid it all was. Every emotion felt just like it does in real life. My dream perfectly copied my hatred for him, how much I would love to work with horses....everything. Ah. If only my dream could be reality.

War doesn't determine who is right - war determines who is left.
Elenka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2003, 06:08 PM   #279
Starr Polish
Elf Lord

Location: Slow down and I sail on the river, slow down and I walk to the hill
Last night I dreamt I was in an ornithopter with the Lady Jessica Atreides (from the book Dune). We were on Arrakis/Dune, but all of the sand was gray blue. I also remember that we were addicted to spice savagely, and we were looking for it, but couldn't find it. Also, our eyes weren't blue within blue, which was odd. Then we got swallowed by some huge metal thing.
Old 03-26-2003, 05:51 PM   #280
Miranda

I had the weirdest dream last night! I had a dream that I was in the cafe Boheme in London with my friends when Kate Bush walks in! That's not the weirdest part though- she was my mother!!!!!! It was so surreal because I wasn't surprised at all! She was really lovely too! Oh well, weird dreams! Wouldn't mind her money though! Mx