Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 03-08-2003, 11:54 PM   #241
Adrian Baggins
Frodo's lil sis HP LotR fan

ooc: Die evil best friend who just posted(Lady Arwen56) die, you are pure evil and I am angry with that remark.
Owner of the 3 unknown rings

I LIKE HIEI!! LOOK AT MY AVITAR IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHO THAT IS!!

H. Hysterically cold
I. Insanely unhuman
E. Effortlessly mocking
I. Irresistabely hott

"You're a team player, a save-the-day superhero *pause* I hate people like you." ~Hiei
Old 03-09-2003, 10:36 AM   #242
Lady Arwen56
Elven Warrior

Location: In the land of Happy, where Rainbows are called SHINY COLORFUL RAYS OF DEATH!!!!
And how, do you propose, should I die?
Old 03-09-2003, 06:21 PM   #243
Lubyla
Princess Lubyla Greenleaf of the Stars

Location: Sitting in a quiet forest, looking at the darkness and the stars...
ooc: Guys, please dont bicker on the board, but if your joining Lady Arwen, please find a way to get into the story.Thank you

``````````````````````````````
It cannot be seen, cannot be felt,
Cannot be heard, cannot be smelt.
It lies behind stars and under hills,
And empty holes it fills.
It comes first and follows after,
Ends life, kills laughter
`````````````````````````````
Old 03-10-2003, 12:52 PM   #244
Fred Baggins
Belladona Gamgee of the night sky

Location: second star to the right and straight on till morning.
ooc: Guess what? That's right! I'm back! I agree Adrian, Groundation can't keep a person off forever!!! Unfortunatly I have severe writers block...

ic:As the hobbit approched me, I looked up. Of course! Why didn't I think of this before! Straight above me was a tree branch low enough for me to jump on to. Up I went, scampering from branch to branch, getting higher and farther away. Suddenly I stoped. There was no way to go! I looked around panicking. I was losing my grip and the hobbit was right behind me. There was a branch over there if I could just jump...
I felt myself falling, I couldn't stop. Then everything went black.
Pacha:Most likely.
Cusco:Bring it on.
~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`
Yes, I'm female. Fred Baggins is my NICKNAME!
"The reason of the unreasonable treatment of my reason so enfeebles my reason, that with reason I complain of your beauty."~Don Quixote
"Once upon a time there was a magical land where it never rained. The End."~from the movie 'Holes'
()_))_Crayola_))_>
Old 03-10-2003, 01:33 PM   #245
Silverstripe
Empress of the Writewraiths

Location: Running around somewhere inside my head. So what are YOU doing here?!
"So Faith Lowe wants to meet with me now. Did she say why? No, I don't suppose she would have. All right. Tell her I agree to the meeting, on the condition that we really are BOTH alone."

Hunter had run into the room in time to hear talk of this meeting. "Empress, you cannot leave the kingdom alone..."

"Don't worry, I won't. Hunter, you can come with me, and leave Aethon in charge for a little while. Bring others of the Kin, if you'd like. Starlight, I'd appreciate it if you'd come, too. Thinking she'd want an explanation, since she was well aware that I knew she had little or no wilderness expertise, I added, "If you stay behind I might have to put you in charge, and whether I do or not, nothing would protect you from the servants then. As it is, I'd like you to come with me. I'll leave Adrian in charge." All of that was true, but I was also a bit worried, and wanted the company of a good friend. I laughed and admitted that to Star.

This answer seemed to satisfy Hunter, and he ran off in search of a few soldiers to accompany them. It was a long search, for Hunter wanted to find Kin who were not only strong, but stealthy and wise as well. In the end, Hunter chose Bria and Rholden, two of the best soldiers among the Kin. He walked back to the Empress as she spoke with Starlight Adams.

Snowbunny and Lily Brandybuck watched in horror as the child fell from the tree. With all of her strength (and some help from the pony), the hobbit lifted Dawn Bluebane onto Snowbunny and began to walk back towards the Kingdom of Writewraiths. The child needed healing, and the kingdom was the nearest place.

After you're healed I'll take you back, if you hate us so much; Lily silently promised. I don't want you in the kingdom any more than you want to be there!
Old 03-10-2003, 01:46 PM   #246
Lubyla

"Well, I will go with you then.Tus odd that she woould want a meeting though..."I looked out a window and though, ' What could she want' at that point, Illali burst through the doors avoiding the strikes of swords from some gards. "Illali!" I shouted and ran and hugged her.

Old 03-10-2003, 02:13 PM   #247
Silverstripe

I recognized the panther as Starlight's companion on our journey to the kingdom, and ordered the guards not to harm her. They followed my orders, though they stared at Illali suspiciously.

"This is just the day for meeting old friends, isn't it?" I said, trying to smile.

I couldn't quite manage it. The meeting with Faith still worried me. She had grown to hate me, and I was afraid to go and see the hatred in the eyes of one who'd once been my best friend, or hear her words to me, spoken in anger and not in friendship.

As I watched Star with Illali, though, my heart grew lighter; though my expression remained grave, I thought of the friends I still had. I thought, especially, of Terwell, and was glad.
Old 03-10-2003, 02:38 PM   #248
Lubyla

"I guess so. Illali, how did you know I was here?"

'Because, well, you left a note. No, i know where you go. I follow you, remember?'

"Right." I turned to Calien. "So when are we to leave?"

Last edited by Lubyla : 03-10-2003 at 03:23 PM.
Old 03-10-2003, 10:26 PM   #249
Adrian Baggins
Frodo's lil sis HP LotR fan

ic:"Braverly, Courage, have you two seen your brother?" I asked, poking my head into the room they were playing in.
"No Mommy, we haven't," Braverly replied, looking up from her small book.
"This is great, Elijah is asleep in his room or I would ask him, your father is looking near the castle, but I can't find him anywhere, it's not like Fastred to go off alone like this," I said, wringing my hands in the worried way I had begun to do in the past few days, I knew nothing could possibly happen inside the walls of the castle and around it in a 100 mile radius, that was what worried me, is that something could happen.

ooc: Somebody meet Calliman at the castle and help us look, add to my part.
Owner of the 3 unknown rings

I LIKE HIEI!! LOOK AT MY AVITAR IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHO THAT IS!!

H. Hysterically cold
I. Insanely unhuman
E. Effortlessly mocking
I. Irresistabely hott

"You're a team player, a save-the-day superhero *pause* I hate people like you." ~Hiei
Old 03-11-2003, 01:27 PM   #250
Silverstripe

"We leave tomorrow, as soon as we can get our things together. I'm not looking forward to this meeting, but I do want to know WHY Faith wanted to meet. And I may be able to find out how Katharine Welsh fares."

It was too late to leave tonight, but even if it had been early in the day, I could not have left. Not on this night. I am of the Kin, and every once in a while, Kin must transform. Hunter must become the elf that he is (though I've never seen him as one), and I must become a warg.

We can choose our times, but only to a certain degree. Personally, I could go longer than most of the Kin between transformations. In fact, it had been three years since the last time. But all of the Kin are compelled to shift sometime. Even Mauluk, though he's so strong and disciplined it would not seem so.

"None but the Kin know," I quoted, so softly that no one could hear.

'Calien, we are ready,' said Hunter. He was pleased when Calien indicated her approval of his choice of soldiers. But he could tell she was worried, and he knew why.

'Don't be afraid, sister. You are of the Kin, and that is a proud heritage!'

Calien smiled at him, but said not a word.

Terwell walked over to the group, looked at the panther, and "grinned." 'So Illali has returned.' He spoke so that everyone could understand.

'Yes, Terwell, and just in time, too, I think. I believe our friend Star was missing her.' I laughed out loud now, still sad, but trying not to show it.
Old 03-11-2003, 02:11 PM   #251
Lubyla

Illali laughed, er, whatever a panther does. She layed down. 'So, where are we going this time?'

"Back." Illali understood what I ment. She wouldn't go there, though I do not know why. She looked at me funny. "We shall not cross the border." Illali nodded.

Old 03-13-2003, 06:53 PM   #252
Finrod Felagund
King of Nargothrond

"No," replied Fimbren, "I have never heard of the Writewraiths or the Wolfbane."
Old 03-13-2003, 07:50 PM   #253
Fred Baggins

ooc: *ahem* I am not blaming you Finrod, but somewhere along the line the name got twisted. To make this easier(And so you don't have to remember it Wolves FANG) I will give it a real name. *gasps are heard* Yes, at last the moment comes! IT shall be called.......

................................................Ca ellyn.............................................

Sorry had to make a big deal about that...and you don't actually have to use the dots...unless you really WANT to...*hums song she finally wrote for Faith*
I still have writer's block.

ic: The sun no was no longer overlooking the castle, and with my leg in it's current state and the travel ahead of me, I thought it best to get some rest at least.

*Freddy shuffled a bit, and looked up* Excuse me, m'lady? The Countess has asked me to make an appearance as well. She wishes to talk with me afterwards about...other...matters, Empress?
"The reason of the unreasonable treatment of my reason so enfeebles my reason, that with reason I complain of your beauty."~Don Quixote
"Once upon a time there was a magical land where it never rained. The End."~from the movie 'Holes'
()_))_Crayola_))_>

Last edited by Fred Baggins : 03-13-2003 at 07:53 PM.
Old 03-16-2003, 04:28 PM   #254
Lubyla

I looked around the room. Was it wise for me to go? I mean, I HAD just run away from there. Well, I already had said that I would, so that I will, or at least, Nydassi will. I do not know what Countes, or Faith would do if I were seen there again. I reached into my pocket, to grasp the necklace that Faith had given me, and found naught but a hole. 'It must still be in Caellyn. Faith, or Countess will find it, and I shall be done for.'

Old 03-16-2003, 04:35 PM   #255
Fred Baggins

As I started drifting off, I heard a voice in my head, and sat up as fast as I could. The voice sounded like it was coming from a long way away, even though it was in my head. It was Star's. I had forgotten about the link. 'Find what? Where are you Star?'
()_))_Crayola_))_>
Old 03-16-2003, 04:51 PM   #256
Finrod Felagund
King of Nargothrond

Suddenly Fimbren looked up. "I must help the Empress on her quest!"
Old 03-16-2003, 04:54 PM   #257
Lubyla

I heard Faith's voice, and remembered the link. 'I am nowhere, nowhere you would find. I just needed to find Illali, she ran off again.' I patted Illali's head. I had forgotten about the link, and actually used it! Gah! Ok, good thing no one here will antaginise me with blond jokes.

Old 03-16-2003, 05:00 PM   #258
Fred Baggins

'Star? Gosh Star, I miss you. Why'd ya leave like that? I really need you here. I mean what is Caellyn without the Lady Starlight of the House Adams?' I shook my head. This was not me thinking, but I couldn't stop...'We need you here Star, need you real bad. Please come back Star.' I felt a tear trickle across the link. I didn't know I could do that. The tear was accompanied by feelings of fear and lose.
()_))_Crayola_))_>
Old 03-16-2003, 05:18 PM   #259
Lubyla

I felt her pain. 'I wish I could Faith, but I am not the same. It would be hard to explain. Things are not well, and I fear...I fear...nothing.' I looked over at The rest. "I shall be back, I just need to go take care of my horse." I stood up and left for the stables.

Old 03-16-2003, 05:27 PM   #260
Fred Baggins

I felt rage flow across me, across the link as I shut it off from me. I was of two minds. For one I was mad at her for not comeing back, and for another, happy she remained there. Like I literally had two minds. Nevermind Starlight Adams. If you wish to remain their, in the Writewraith Kingdom, then I have a better use of you there. A MUCH better use Ms. Blondie. I was startled. Where had THAT come from. Doncamiel. But Doncamiel is me, and I am Doncamiel. I mean that's the way it's always been. wierd...

Shrugging it off I lay down. Morning crept up on me and I was wasting what was left of night.

I tossed and turned, but no rest would come to me that night. Finally I got up and trotted down to the stabels, Lintegwath on my tale. I might as well get going if I'm not going to sleep. Needless to say I was beyond startled to find Kathie still just outside the stabels.
()_))_Crayola_))_>
Closed Thread