Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > General Messages
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 01-15-2003, 07:43 PM   #241
eowyngirl14
i don't know what i am talking about either, so don't ask

Evenstar1400... I would be happy to interperate your dream for you... I have read many a book on dream reading... That's only becasue I was having reoccuring dreams at the time that I would fall off a building and die! on impact! very scary. but it turns out that I was just nervous becasue I was going to a new camp that year...

'Then I will die as one of them' -Aragorn TTT movie

“They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety”
- Benjamin Franklin

arms are made for hugging

avatar from the avatar shop! made by Eowyn, Lady of Rohan
eowyngirl14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2003, 08:02 PM   #242
Wayfarer
The Insufferable

I had a strange dream last night.

It involved smaug (the dragon of erebor) and some cute girl from gondor.
Old 01-15-2003, 09:28 PM   #243
eowyngirl14
i don't know what i am talking about either, so don't ask

I am not going to ask... because I really do nto want to know the gory details of your dream...

'Then I will die as one of them' -Aragorn TTT movie

“They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety”
- Benjamin Franklin

arms are made for hugging

avatar from the avatar shop! made by Eowyn, Lady of Rohan
eowyngirl14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2003, 10:03 PM   #244
Lady of Rohan
Doughy Elf

The other night I had a dream where we where at war with the boys against the girls (and the war was taking place in our school yard). We (the girls) had all of our teachers on our side, but the boys had an army of Uruk-Hai on there side. The boys sent some spies up to through poison darts at us. Then when the spies had gone back we saw the army of Uruks coming up the edge of the school yard. Then I woke up. It was very strange.
Lady of Rohan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2003, 11:03 PM   #245
Lanelf
Elven Warrior

Eh, last night I heard this really really really scary weird sound outside my window - it sounded like something breathing out really hard (*really* hard - I heard it through my window and blinds) then a scuffling noise. I could have sworn it was a spooky dream. I was so sure I said "wake up!" out loud - but it wasn't. It was probably just a fruit bat stuck in the netting over my peach tree, but it was sooo spooky sounding.
Anyway, so this isn't off topic - I've been breathing underwater in my dreams - again! do you know how irritating that gets when it comes back again and again and again? Someday I'm going to go swimming and drown because I think it's another dream!
Lanelf.

Artemis Fowl must find Mulch Diggums!

You'll never shut down the real Napster
Lanelf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2003, 02:15 AM   #246
GandalfTheWhite
Elven Warrior

well here it goes

for some reason me and my friends were hanging out at my chemistry teachers house, and one of my friends was just like, "so you wanna smoke up with us" and she was like okay cool(she is a young teacher and she is really hot) and we smoked up with her and it was really cool until i woke up.

i really wish this would happen to me

The Road goes ever on and on
Down from the door where it began.
Now far ahead the Road has gone,
And I must follow, if I can,
Pursuing it with eager feet,
Until it joins some larger way
Where many paths and errands meet.
And whither then? I cannot say.

"He who breaks a thing to find out what it is, has left the path of wisdom."
-Gandalf

"A thing is about to happen which has not happened since the Elder Days: the Ents are going to wake up and find that they are strong."
-Gandalf
GandalfTheWhite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2003, 10:04 AM   #247
Elenka
The Negative Soul of Entmoot

Well...After I found out that Lia is afraid of horses, I've been thinking of how I can get her on one, becasue it's painful for me that she hates something I love.

I dreamed that I was at this party thing. It seemed to be held in Orthanc/Mich. Football stadium. I was riding my horse with some other people inside the stadium and everyone was laughing and talking and drinking cocktails. Then, apparently something was about to start, so they asked that the riders come off the field. I did, and I put my horse in a third-story bathroom in a place a lot like Orthanc. The bathroom had a little curving balcony, and everything except the sinks and toilets were made of stone too. These two girls had followed me up, because I'd promised them a horsey-ride. So I (I don't get this part either) I pulled Max's reins over his head and made him jump off the balcony. Somehow, I'm holding the reins and he's just kinda floating, but he's also trying to gallop in mid-air. Then the girl riding called up to me, "THIS IS SO MUCH FUN!!"

War doesn't determine who is right - war determines who is left.
Elenka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2003, 11:09 PM   #248
Khamûl
Slacker
Warrior Admin

I don't normally have LotR dreams, but last night I dreamed that my yard was like Helm's Deep and I stood on my front steps slaying orcs and Uruk-Hai trying to keep them from breaking my front door down. No more sessions of the TTT video game before bed.

Psalm 107:31
Khamûl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2003, 05:07 AM   #249
Miranda
'Bohemian princess of Covent Garden

Quote:
Originally posted by Khamûl
I don't normally have LotR dreams, but last night I dreamed that my yard was like Helm's Deep and I stood on my front steps slaying orcs and Uruk-Hai trying to keep them from breaking my front door down. No more sessions of the TTT video game before bed.
LOL!!! I had a dream quite similar to that the other night but I'd just seen TTT at the cinema with a mate so no questions as to where it came from. I spent the whole of last night reliving my audition from yesterday so I'm even more exhausted this morning than I was when I went to bed!!!! Mx
Old 01-21-2003, 04:42 PM   #250
Elvedans
Diamond Of The Night Sky

I saw this programme about Narcolepsy that said if we didn't have this chemical thingy in our brains we'd be asleep forever. I was thinking "Great I'd love that, no more education or long dancing lessons just s lifetime of Weird Dreams!" But then I thought I'd miss seeing PJ's version of ROTK Which would mean that my LOTR Dreams would be incomplete. And then there's always the risk that i might not dream of LOTR at all and just have nightmares or dream about endless dance lessons which is worse than real ones because there's no certainty that they'd end and at least when I'm awake I can control what i do and i can eat coz that's another thing I like my food and I don't think I've ever eaten in a dream is it Possible? I always seem to wake up just as i'm about to eat or drink and wake up hungry and thristy and i can never be bothered to get up for a glass of water so i try to go back to sleep to dream about the food and drink again but it just happens again and- *pants* I think i'm gonna shut up now coz I'm in one of those rambling moods and If i don't stop now I'm just gonna go on and on and on and on and on and...
Elvedans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2003, 04:47 PM   #251
Jonathan
Entmoot Attorney-General,
Equilibrating the Scales of Justice, Administrator

I posted one of my weird dreams in another thread, which can be found here.
The dream had to do with going to war in Afghanistan together with the villan from the movie Die Hard III
An unwritten post is a delightful universe of infinite possibilities. Set down one word, however, and it immediately becomes earthbound. Set down one sentence and it’s halfway to being just like every other bloody entry that’s ever been written.
Jonathan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2003, 08:05 PM   #252
Lanelf
Elven Warrior

Whoa... ok, I dreamed of reforging Anduril... and I stuck this huge jewel in the hilt. Hmm, like a crossover with the Belgariad...
Lanelf.

Old 01-30-2003, 05:34 AM   #253
Miranda

Quote:
Originally posted by Elvedans
I saw this programme about Narcolepsy that said if we didn't have this chemical thingy in our brains we'd be asleep forever. I was thinking "Great I'd love that, no more education or long dancing lessons just s lifetime of Weird Dreams!" But then I thought I'd miss seeing PJ's version of ROTK Which would mean that my LOTR Dreams would be incomplete. And then there's always the risk that i might not dream of LOTR at all and just have nightmares or dream about endless dance lessons which is worse than real ones because there's no certainty that they'd end and at least when I'm awake I can control what i do and i can eat coz that's another thing I like my food and I don't think I've ever eaten in a dream is it Possible? I always seem to wake up just as i'm about to eat or drink and wake up hungry and thristy and i can never be bothered to get up for a glass of water so i try to go back to sleep to dream about the food and drink again but it just happens again and- *pants* I think i'm gonna shut up now coz I'm in one of those rambling moods and If i don't stop now I'm just gonna go on and on and on and on and on and...
EASY HUNEY! Endless dance lessons! Don't frighten me! I'm shuddering at the thought! Endless LOTR dreams however- oh yeah!
Old 01-30-2003, 02:01 PM   #254
Elvedans
Diamond Of The Night Sky

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh that sounds great!
Old 02-01-2003, 03:48 AM   #255
Lanelf
Elven Warrior

Yay! Viggo Mortensen was in my dream!
No! He was playing Nick Davis (from American Yakuza) instead of Aragorn!
Lanelf.

Old 02-01-2003, 10:04 AM   #256
Elenka

Had excessively creepy dream last night. Enough to seriously re-evaluate what my mental status is.

Ok, apparently my dad was King Arthur, my mum was Gwenivere (sp?), and I was a little princess. I lived a in a big stone castle, and my advisor/companion was Gollum-cum-Dobby.
The country of Camelot was under attack by orcs. Actually, Uruk-Hai. So these orcs and UH are flooding through the kingdom, but my parents are kinda uninterested and lazy, so they say they're not going to fight back, and that I'm forbidden to leave the castle. I immediately leave the castle to round up some defense. I keep coming across these blue trucks full of men in blue factory-suits. I recruit them all.
The next day, my parents and I are standing on the wall, looking out at our soon-to-be-ruined land, when an array of fifty semi-trucks full of blue men drive into sight. My parents just give me a weird look and go inside.
I'm in the T.V. room of our castle, which looks exactly like the T.V. room in my house. I have a new advisor now, a young man who has this look of perpetual boredom. I am called to my mother's chambers, and as soon as I walk in I think, whats with the blue?? Because EVERYthing in that room was blue. The thick carpet under my feet, these little foam-like round stools, the ceiling, even the walls were made of this curvy blue glass. My mom said something, then I left.
As soon as we were back in the T.V. room, I sensed that something was wrong. So did my companion. We checked in the VCR and saw that someone had put a beanie-baby wrapped in a little blanket in the VCR. We looked up and saw Gollum standing in the doorway. We got up and ran at him. The chase took us to my parent's room, where we discovered that the evil squirt had stole about 30 cds and so a massive cd war ensued. I clearly remember hitting Gollum with four cds at once, right between the eyes.
Then we both got that "something-is-not-right" feeling again. We could here war horns outside. I don't remember much of the following battle, excpt that my dog seemed to keep popping up. She was killing orcs left and right. Every time I was cornered, she was there, whirling and snapping her teeth and generally causing chaos among the UH and orcs. I could tell that she was wounded, but it didn't seem to slow her down.
Finally the battle was over. My mother was dead. Her blue chamber had been invaded and she was killed. My father had been shot down from the walls. My horse (in the dream it was a mare) had been killed in battle. The gollum-creature was also dead. In the blue room, I was helping the living soldiers lay the dead in rows so they might be identified, when I saw my brave dog. When I had seen her, she trotted off. I followed her. We came to a stone tunnel leading into a green pasture.
For the first time I could fully see her injuries. Her lower jaw was gone and her mouth was bleeding heavily. She was missing a back leg. My poor dog was bleeding in a hundred different places. before I could run to her, she trotted through the tunnel and dissapeared.

Old 02-01-2003, 05:13 PM   #257
Elvedans
Diamond Of The Night Sky

That's more like a nightmare than a dream. I always get dreams about someone dying or fancying someone. Or else it'll be something weird that i can't think of now.
Old 02-04-2003, 07:09 PM   #258
Elenka

I had a very twisted dream last night, but for all my meditation, I can't remember any of it.

Old 02-05-2003, 08:46 AM   #259
Miranda

I had the weirdest dream last night but luckily for me it wasn't a bad one! Elvedans and anyone else I'm close to will get the jist of this but I have this sort of prince Charming dream- you know, handsome guy, big white horse etc etc. Well for ages now I've had this dream but the guy's never had a face and never spoken. Well a few nights ago a face did appear but I didn't recognize him one bit, no-one I knew or a film/tv star or anything like that, just a very random bloke. Then while I'm trying to puzzle who he is out the guy speaks but its all in French. Now I'm a french student so I understand him but why would a random guy who I don't recognize be riding up to me on a white horse and spoutig french at me? Anyone any good at interpreting dreams? Any insight would be welcome. Much love Mx
Old 02-05-2003, 06:06 PM   #260
Elvedans
Diamond Of The Night Sky

Maybe it's saying that Jack is the guy for you *don't hit me!* but you don't know something about him yet. Or maybe he has a friend?