Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > General Messages
FAQ Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 03-07-2002, 04:44 PM   #241
LuthienTinuviel
protector of orphaned rabbits

what kind of dye do you use, rogue?
ive never found anything that works as well as i would like it unless im willing to pay big $ for it.
that manic panic is expensive., i haven't tried it though.. im too afraid of spending too much $ when it won't work.

Last edited by LuthienTinuviel : 03-07-2002 at 06:01 PM.
Old 03-07-2002, 05:58 PM   #242
Rána Eressëa
The Rogue Elf

Ahh! Everyone keeps spelling my nick rouge when it's ROGUE! *squeals and runs off to hide*

Oh, wait, dye? Well, I dyed it once, but I had my beautician do it because the at-home stuff is risky business. So...I really don't know the name of it I'll ask her, but they only sell it at this place called "Sally's" - don't know if you have one nearby or not.

P.S. (to everyone who keeps misspelling my nick) -- It's ROGUE!!! ROGUE, ROGUE, ROGUE!!! R-O-G-U-E!!!

*sighs* Okay...... ROGUE!!!

Last edited by Rána Eressëa : 03-07-2002 at 06:02 PM.
Old 03-07-2002, 06:07 PM   #243
LuthienTinuviel

ok.. i changed it! look above my friend!

ahh i dye mine all the time at home. it grows out though, and i need somemore. but the thing i really dunt like is the fading.
no matter what i do, it just goes and looks grubby until i can get more dye.

so, anyone know anyplace with good blue hair dye?
Old 03-07-2002, 06:18 PM   #244
Earniel
The Chocoholic Sea Elf Administrator

Quote:
Originally posted by Rogue Elf
(to everyone who keeps misspelling my nick) -- It's ROGUE!!! ROGUE, ROGUE, ROGUE!!! R-O-G-U-E!!! ROGUE!!!
Sure, Rouge, don't worry, I got it this time.
Old 03-07-2002, 08:44 PM   #245
bropous
EIDRIORCQWSDAKLMED
DCWWTIWOATTOPWFIO

Right. Rouge. Rouge Lef.
"...[The Lord of the Rings] is to exemplify most clearly a recurrent theme: the place in 'world politics' of the unforeseen and unforeseeable acts of will, and deeds of virtue of the apparently small, ungreat, fogotten in the places of the Wise and Great (good as well as evil). A moral of the whole (after the primary symbolism of the Ring, as the will to mere power, seeking to make itself objective by physical force and mechanism, and so also inevitably by lies) is the obvious one that without the high and noble the simple and vulgar is utterly mean; and without the simple and ordinary the noble and heroic is meaningless." Letters of JRR Tolkien, page 160.
Old 03-07-2002, 09:43 PM   #246
Rána Eressëa
The Rogue Elf

NOOOOOO!!! *breaks down in tears*
Old 03-07-2002, 09:58 PM   #247
Tanoliel
Eccentric Chocolate Crow

There, there, honey, it's okay...I know how to spell people's names, Rogue Elf. There, there.... It's my own I can't spell. You wouldn't believe the number of times I've typed "tnao" or "toan" instead of "tano"....wheee!
-tano

Food Of The Gods:
3,7-dihydro-3,7-dimethyl-1H-purine-2,6-dione

Feed Me....

Another Online Dwelling Place...

"All right, I confess. It is my intention to comandeer a ship, pick up a crew in Tortuga, to rape, pillage, plunder and otherwise pilfer my weasely black guts out." -Captain Jack Sparrow

"The trouble with unknown enemies is that they are so difficult to identify." -Amelia Peabody Emerson

"Most people obey the orders of someone who is pointing a gun at their head." -A.P. Emerson

Old 03-08-2002, 12:20 AM   #248
FrodoFriend
Halfwitted

What does Tanoliel mean anyway? And why the apple avatar? Is it a reference to Pippin or what?

The Crossroads of Arda - Warning. Halfwit content. Not appropriate for people with IQ of over 18.

The Fellowship of the Message Board

Nyáréonié - The Tale of Tears
Old 03-08-2002, 12:22 AM   #249
Starr Polish
Elf Lord

Location: Slow down and I sail on the river, slow down and I walk to the hill
Rogue Elf (not Rouge or RED elf, despite your hair)

I want your hair, I do I do I do. I love your haircut. My hair is all frizzy, so I'm trying to grow it out, but I have to cut off three inches ::whimper::
Old 03-08-2002, 12:28 AM   #250
FrodoFriend
Halfwitted

Speaking of hair . . . I'm wondering if I should dye mine red or black? Black would look better with my eyes, plus it would actually show up in my already-dark hair. Ahhh, the indecision!!

The Crossroads of Arda - Warning. Halfwit content. Not appropriate for people with IQ of over 18.

The Fellowship of the Message Board

Nyáréonié - The Tale of Tears
Old 03-08-2002, 01:08 AM   #251
Rána Eressëa
The Rogue Elf

Black, FrodoFriend I'd go black if it wouldn't look so horrible on me, but, ah - red it will be!
Old 03-08-2002, 08:18 PM   #252
Tanoliel
Eccentric Chocolate Crow

Tanoliel....um...well, actually, I don't even remember. I was playing aorund with letters, tryign to come up with a nifty name for some character, and then there it was, written on my paper, and me wiht no memory of how it came to be there... Okay, just kidding. But it really was the result of simple alphabet scribbling. The apple avatar is not actually a refrence to darling Pip, but it could be now.... It came about 'cause of the apple conspiracy...Eruviel and I were watching the movie together and she suddenly goes, "there's an apple conspiracy in lord of the rings!" So then we started counting apple scenes. Relatively there aren't that many, but we decided it would be funny anyhow...besides, apples are good. (Unless they're all soft and nasty...then they aren't...) My friend Eliza was sure someone wa eating a bannana at some point...but it turned out to be something else, don't remember what. I TOLD her they didn't have bannanas in middle earth!
-tano
ps. I know I spell bannana wrong. Don't bother correcting me. My friend Joe sent me tons of emails about it so now I spell it wrong even more.
pps. Black, FF, definetly black! Then post a pic of your new hair...

Food Of The Gods:
3,7-dihydro-3,7-dimethyl-1H-purine-2,6-dione

Feed Me....

Another Online Dwelling Place...

"All right, I confess. It is my intention to comandeer a ship, pick up a crew in Tortuga, to rape, pillage, plunder and otherwise pilfer my weasely black guts out." -Captain Jack Sparrow

"The trouble with unknown enemies is that they are so difficult to identify." -Amelia Peabody Emerson

"Most people obey the orders of someone who is pointing a gun at their head." -A.P. Emerson

Old 04-07-2002, 01:22 AM   #253
LuthienTinuviel

well i thought that some of the new kids might enjoy this too.. put new an improved pictars up, im off to sleep for two nights in a row.
Old 04-07-2002, 09:34 PM   #254
BeardofPants
the Shrike

Yeah I'm gone. No more stalkers please.

Last edited by BeardofPants : 10-08-2002 at 03:58 AM.
Old 04-08-2002, 03:30 AM   #255
Rána Eressëa
The Rogue Elf

Ah, you're pretty, BoP!

Hmm...why is it that every time I get an avatar I seem to be holding my hands together as if I'm a sweet lil' angel?
Old 04-08-2002, 03:50 AM   #256
Earniel
The Chocoholic Sea Elf Administrator

Mmm, because you're an halfwit, Rána?

Nice pic, BoP why is it that I was expecting a Dalek?
Old 04-08-2002, 11:11 AM   #257
Arathorn
Bard of Mangled Songs

I was expecting a mudskipper with a 'Darwin' tattoo but that one was the most evolved yet (more than the Dalek).

Accio, Ash Nazg!

Elennuru s?*la lúmenn' omentielvo (The Death Star shines on the hour of our meeting) - Darth Arathorn

Put aside the ranger...
Start looking for Mumakil action figures...
Old 04-08-2002, 11:32 AM   #258
bropous
EIDRIORCQWSDAKLMED
DCWWTIWOATTOPWFIO

Very pretty, BoP.....although the last line of your post really made me do a double-take...until I figured out what ya meant!!!!

<EG>

<washing out mind with soap>
"...[The Lord of the Rings] is to exemplify most clearly a recurrent theme: the place in 'world politics' of the unforeseen and unforeseeable acts of will, and deeds of virtue of the apparently small, ungreat, fogotten in the places of the Wise and Great (good as well as evil). A moral of the whole (after the primary symbolism of the Ring, as the will to mere power, seeking to make itself objective by physical force and mechanism, and so also inevitably by lies) is the obvious one that without the high and noble the simple and vulgar is utterly mean; and without the simple and ordinary the noble and heroic is meaningless." Letters of JRR Tolkien, page 160.

Last edited by bropous : 04-08-2002 at 11:54 AM.
Old 04-08-2002, 11:45 AM   #259
afro-elf
Hoplite Nomad

Quote:
Very pretty, BoP.....although the last line of your post really made me do a double-take........<EG>

She was kown as dernhelm because of her exclaimation when she realized that the rider's headgear was heavy and obscured her sight.

'Dern Helm"

Culled from Entmoot From Kirinski 57 and Wayfarer.
Old 04-08-2002, 02:51 PM   #260
LuthienTinuviel

wow, BoP, very nice.

any chance of this being changed to the compliment thread??
yea well anyways, i lolve seeing what everyone looks like! post more post more!