Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > Lord of the Rings Movies
FAQ Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 03-13-2002, 10:01 PM   #241
TinuvielChild
Padawan

Elijah's eyes are beautiful!!! so is his smile..........*long, drawn-out sigh of adoration* But would you believe that one of my friends DOES NOT like Elijah?!?!?! Sacrilege!! well, she likes him but she doesn't worship him. Whenever we (my other Elijah-adoring friend and I) start sighing over his laugh, smile, eyes, etc, she's all "oh no, don't tell me you're on about 'Mr Pretty-Eyes' again! puh-leeze!" ya know, she sounds kinda like Gerbil...maybe she can be squashed like a rodent too..

Dance as though nobody's watching.
Sing as though nobody's listening.
Dream as though you'll live forever.
Live as though you'll die tomorrow.

EIDRIORCQWSDAKLMEDDCWWTIWOATTOPWFIO and proud!

FRODO LIVES!!!!!
Old 03-14-2002, 12:13 AM   #242
Gerbil
Elf Lord

Tinuviel - if that's how you treat your friends maybe I should rethink being your enemy
Old 03-14-2002, 02:13 AM   #243
Tanoliel
Eccentric Chocolate Crow

Heh...I know how you feel, Laurelyn. I'm almost sixteen (four days!) and for Eru's sake I'm not even five two! Sigh. Oh well. And no, Gerbil, I odn't go after hobbits because I want to be taller than my boyfriend, or whatever it is you were saying. Heh. I go after hobbits because they're short guys with curly hair and big feet wearing old english clothing. And therefore really cool.
-tano

Food Of The Gods:
3,7-dihydro-3,7-dimethyl-1H-purine-2,6-dione

Feed Me....

Another Online Dwelling Place...

"All right, I confess. It is my intention to comandeer a ship, pick up a crew in Tortuga, to rape, pillage, plunder and otherwise pilfer my weasely black guts out." -Captain Jack Sparrow

"The trouble with unknown enemies is that they are so difficult to identify." -Amelia Peabody Emerson

"Most people obey the orders of someone who is pointing a gun at their head." -A.P. Emerson

Old 03-14-2002, 02:55 AM   #244
Entlover
Elven Warrior

[QUOTE]Originally posted by TinuvielChild
[B]Elijah's eyes are beautiful!!! so is his smile..........*long, drawn-out sigh of adoration*

One thing that is sad is to watch an actor that you admire grow up -- they seem to do it faster than normal people, probably because we only see them at intervals -- and grow old and dissipated. I hope Elijah escapes the ugly side of Hollywood and manages to keep his integrity and sense of humor . . or whatever it is that's so appealing. (Callete, Gerbil!) I'm not even sure I want to see what they do to him in The Return of the King.

How do you think they'll do the Ents? All I can think of are the talking trees in the Wizard of Oz.
Old 03-14-2002, 05:54 AM   #245
Dwarven Sen
Elven Warrior

Nazgul

OK this may sound strange but are any of you EW because if you are I hope you don't take too much offence but try a darker shade of make-up and if you are him would you tell us that you you were him or would you lie and then how would i know if you were lying so i can't trust anybody you are all EW

Dont heckle the supervillain

Note to Self: Remember that sarcasm is hard to detect from text.

What ever you do, don't click this link!

my LJ
Old 03-14-2002, 07:05 AM   #246
Laurelyn
Elf Lord

Location: Valinor, right next to Telperion . . . what did you expect, Michigan?
Quote:
Originally posted by Gerbil

And careful when you try to stomp on me, you sound so small it'd actually be a step up
That rat is gonna die . . . .

Angel of music, guide and guardian! Grant to me your glory!

The country I eat and spend the day in is by no means the country I sleep and dream in. Define patriotism.

Hold the boat, you spastic monkey! ~ Elenka
Old 03-14-2002, 09:07 AM   #247
anduin
Entwife

Tonight on MTV, Eli will show up on The Osbourne's at 9:00pm.
Old 03-14-2002, 10:42 AM   #248
TinuvielChild
Padawan

Quote:
Originally posted by Dwarven Sen
OK this may sound strange but are any of you EW because if you are I hope you don't take too much offence but try a darker shade of make-up and if you are him would you tell us that you you were him or would you lie and then how would i know if you were lying so i can't trust anybody you are all EW
???

FRODO LIVES!!!!!
Old 03-15-2002, 08:46 AM   #249
Dwarven Sen
Elven Warrior

Nazgul

look i am insane but i just wondered if he was listening or reading because i am not trying to say that i hate EW but he could do with more dark make-up and he does have good eyes

Dont heckle the supervillain

Note to Self: Remember that sarcasm is hard to detect from text.

What ever you do, don't click this link!

my LJ
Old 03-15-2002, 01:12 PM   #250
Tanoliel
Eccentric Chocolate Crow

Heh...no, I am not Elijah Wood. Sorry to burst your bubble... But I'm not. In fact, I am nobody famous, and I rather like it that way....and I don't know him either!
By the way, Laurelyn...we have a hobbit net (did oyu see Earniel's picture?) now we need a Gerbil net!
-tano

Food Of The Gods:

Feed Me....

"All right, I confess. It is my intention to comandeer a ship, pick up a crew in Tortuga, to rape, pillage, plunder and otherwise pilfer my weasely black guts out." -Captain Jack Sparrow

"The trouble with unknown enemies is that they are so difficult to identify." -Amelia Peabody Emerson

"Most people obey the orders of someone who is pointing a gun at their head." -A.P. Emerson

Old 03-15-2002, 07:23 PM   #251
Feraway Hawkbriar
Elven Warrior

I saw him on the Osbournes, He really really does emulate a nice guy personality, he looked so out of place in Ozzy's house. oh well ..But I really REALLY hope he dosnt get into anything with Kelly. I sincerely doubt there would EVER be anything, I really dont think it would happen. They just dont match up...but if something did....uhg...that would so totally kill me...*cries at the thought of elijah with purple or green hair*
Old 03-15-2002, 09:08 PM   #252
Eruviel Greenleaf
Alcoholic Villain-Fancying Elf Pirate

Quote:
Originally posted by Elf Girl
I have a pet snake.

Anyway, Elijah's very cool. I don't worship him, but I really don't like it when people bag him. Don't kill me because I don't worship him. (at least I'm not competition)

BTW, I am TINY. I'll be twelve in a few monthes, and I am only, like 4'8. Ugh.
I used to have a pet snake. Then some nasssty people took him away. *glares at the nassty people* I called him Gollum, but his name was Casper.

Elf Girl, don't worry about being short. I was 4'8 when I was thirteen, and now I'm 5'3. Still short, but a vast improvement.

Back to the subject. . .
I've said this before, but you crazy fan girls scare me sometimes! I am the self-appointed protector of Elijah Wood and Orlando Bloom from the fangirls! Actually, they probably wouldn't appreciate that either. Most likely less than the crazy fan girls.
Not that E.W. isn't good-looking or anything, but he's definetely not my type.

But Tano, your reasons for liking hobbits are very good ones
An early "Happy Birthday" to you! BTW, what would you like for your birthday? Oh, wait, I remember! :;

"Whoever has come to understand the world has found only a corpse, and whoever has found a corpse is superior to the world."
-The Gospel of Thomas

SQUAWK!
Old 03-16-2002, 12:22 AM   #253
samwise of the shire
Radically Tolkienited

Location: If home is where the heart is, and my heart is in heaven...that should answer your question. <+><
Elijah with purple hair? YECK!I like him with his natural brown. SO CUTE*squeaks*. Eruviel, if you tried to protect Elijah from the "crazy fan girls"you would end up being SQWASHED. Haven't you read the What would you do thread?

Sam
~J.R.R Tolkien
Radically Saved, Totally Tolkienited
GOD...
BLESS...
AMERICA...
Old 03-16-2002, 01:37 AM   #254
Eruviel Greenleaf
Alcoholic Villain-Fancying Elf Pirate

I don't think I've read it, Sam. Where is it located? You are right, if my good intentions were not appreciated, the only thing that would happen to me is I would be squashed. That's why I have my handy crowd taser. . .

"Whoever has come to understand the world has found only a corpse, and whoever has found a corpse is superior to the world."
-The Gospel of Thomas

SQUAWK!
Old 04-01-2002, 07:20 PM   #255
Pip
Elven Warrior

Okay you know what, I am not a crazed Elijah Wood fan. However I don't think he looks weird. If you think about it all the hobbits(with the exeption of sam maybe) look weird. It's just because of the costumes and makeup. The actors look like ordinary people.
Old 04-01-2002, 07:26 PM   #256
TinuvielChild
Padawan

Welcome to the Moot, Pip! and i am totally in love with Elijah's smile, but FrodoFriend, samwise, and i think two others are ahead of me in line *sigh*

FRODO LIVES!!!!!
Old 04-01-2002, 10:21 PM   #257
Tanoliel
Eccentric Chocolate Crow

Welcome to the Moot, Pip! However (just to welcome you in the special clever rascally way), I think I'd disagree....I really like the hobbit costumes, and ears and whatnot....and say what you like, but I think EW is cuter as Frodo than in real life. *ducks, expecting blows from the EW fangirls* But, anyway, it doesn't matter to me, 'cause that's not where my heart lies...*dances away, laughing hysterically*
-tano

Food Of The Gods:

Feed Me....

Old 04-01-2002, 10:26 PM   #258
TinuvielChild
Padawan

Quote:
Originally posted by Tanoliel
and say what you like, but I think EW is cuter as Frodo than in real life.
only when he smiles, which he only does in the Shire. when he looks so worried, he looks cute but kinda not at the same time!

FRODO LIVES!!!!!
Old 04-01-2002, 10:55 PM   #259
Tanoliel
Eccentric Chocolate Crow

Nah...well, I see what you mean. The party is the best part...
it's the FRODO DANCE! *dances the Frodo dance* YAY!
-tano

Food Of The Gods:

Feed Me....

Old 04-01-2002, 11:11 PM   #260
TinuvielChild
Padawan

yeah, he looks so HAPPY in the Shire...so happy and carefree. do you think he'll smile at all in the next movies??? i'm sorry, but he just makes me melt when he smiles. when i get the DVD, i am SO pausing it every time he smiles in the Shire (like at Bilbo's speech, at one of the jokes) and sighing. i am a pervy hobbit-fancier! (again, diaries.diagon.org)

FRODO LIVES!!!!!
Closed Thread