Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 02-26-2005, 06:14 AM   #241
Valandil
High King at Annuminas Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narinya_Timichara
ooc: hi, guys. This is Narinya_Cocachitawa. Something's going on where they wouldn't let me post or see pms, send pms, or even edit my posts, or anything, so I got a new user.

compleatly stuck right now, so ...
OOC: Did you change your email address? That often does it. Contact an admin.

Tales of Nolduryon
Visitors Come to Court

Ñ á ë ?* ó ú é ä ï ö Ö ñ É Þ ð ß ® ™

[Xurl=Xhttp://entmoot.tolkientrail.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=ABCXYZ#postABCXYZ]text[/Xurl]

Splitting Threads is SUCH Hard Work!!
Valandil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2005, 11:52 PM   #242
Camellia Baggins
Hobbit

Location: in a verry pretty area on a streat on this planet earth
Rania valued sleap. Espically, after a long journey, espically when she had gotten inadiquite sleap for so long. So to be wakend left her grumpily unhappy, Then to be bombarded with questions was a fine ketttle indead.
" No i am not running from anyone, i saw a camp and wemen folk and thought maybe i could be of some use for whatever mission you are on. I havn't slept well in days and this is the most comfyist grass i have seen in a great while."
She snapped the girls face changed from wondering, to alarmed and tears were gathering in big eyes.
" Now, now i did'nt meen to be unkind, i am well versed in meddicine tell me what goes on here and then lets sleap"
rania told the girl tugging her hand for the girl to lay down a frind rania thought would be a wonderful thing in a strange camp and oh did rania want one
Camellia Baggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2005, 12:39 AM   #243
ethuiliel
Elf Lord

OOC: I know spelling is not your strong point, so I'm not blaming you, and this post was better than some of your others but could you try to run your posts through a spell checker or at least try to double check it or something?

IC:
"Sorry," said Calyniel, "I didn't mean to disturb your sleep, and I appoligize for assuming you were running from someone, but could you please tell us who you are before you go back to sleep?" Fool she chided herself, just because you were running for your life mere days ago and are still in danger does not mean that everyone who comes here looking frightened and travel-worn is running from anyone. "As for us, I'm not sure I'm the best person to tell you, as I don't seem to be told what's going on," least of all anything involving me, "but we are some of the people who have decided to resist and fight Areanna's ways. I am--was--" she paused. She may not have been in Areanna's city, but she should still be careful. "We're now in the process of trying to find an assasin who fled in the chaos following ... someone's fainting spell. A someone who suddenly got better and rushed off to 'catch the outlaw'". She didn't bother to keep the suspision out of her voice.
"But what of you? Who are you, and what are you doing here? Other than looking for a place to sleep, I mean."

"'I would,' said Faramir. And he took her in his arms and kissed her under the sunlit sky, and he cared not that they stood high upon the walls in the sight of many. And many indeed saw them and the light that shone about them as they came down from the walls and went hand in hand to the Houses of Healing."
ethuiliel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2005, 05:57 PM   #244
Narinya_Cocachitawa
Enting

ooc:maybe if your characters were to do something about it rather than grumble about being left out, you would be included more?

ic:

"Evelyn, Dulin, come with me." Kirsinari waved them behind her. Once they had followed her inside of her tent, another man came inside. Lord Niclant of Pareln was his name, and his people were in greatest danger of being captured by Areanna at the moment, being that Pareln was directly south of Kelekris.

She introduced them to him, and he to them as was customary, but none of the latter formalities were observed. She went straight to it.

"Westland Kishin such as yourself, Dulin, are seen in Rathlas now and again." she said. "And with the Ranareth as scattered as they are, it would be no odd thing to see a Ranareth and an elf traveling together."

"What are you saying?" Dulin asked.

"Will you aid my people?" Niclant asked.

"Wait a moment!" Evely nearly yelled. "All this time we've been doing absolutly nothing, and now you want us to help you?"

"I had to be sure of you, Evelyn." Kirsinari said. "There have been problems in the past, and probably more to come."

"What is your answer?" Niclant asked firmly.

Come and visit Rathlas.
It's always being updated!
NEW ON RATHLAS: Links to Stargate Atlantis fanfiction posted.
Narinya_Cocachitawa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2005, 07:43 PM   #245
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

ooc: I was chasing someone. But it seems that someone is not posting anythime soon. Oh well.

Ic: Dulin looked at the man who seemed to plead with them for their help. Dulin had never been asked such a question by a stranger and felt oddly warm inside for the person trust in him even though he was just meeting him for the first time.

"I will help you my friend." Dulin said nodding his head and smiling. "It seems to me I have come to this land for a reason and this is a good enough one for me if the Valar so chose me to be here in the first place."

The man smiled then looked at Kirsinari and Evelyn who still looked at him with no answer.

OoC; Sorry I can't godmod any characters that don't giver permission.
Old 03-03-2005, 11:01 PM   #246
Gulio, Strength of Many
Lover of all things orange and cheesy

ooc: So sorry! My computer didn't show this one as being updated... *stabs compy repeatedly, then drop-kicks it*

ic: The horse whinnied with fright as an arrow narrowly missed hitting it. The arrow thudded into a nearby tree, quivering slightly. Belaparthalion stopped the tired, scared animal and dismounted. It wouldn't do him or the horse any good if it grew too weary to continue. He glanced over his shoulder, looking for any sign of the man and his strange beast. He didn't see the man, but knew he couldn't be far behind.

ooc: I apologize for the short post. I think my imagination's broke, or perhaps I used most of it up in English today. ^^ But it was totally worth it!!

It was like the Manifest Destiny all over again, except, instead of taking and consuming everything in their paths for God, they did so with the same fervor and sense of entitlement for their new god... themselves.

If you want to know more about Jesus, have a prayer need, or want to talk about anything, PM me.
Gulio, Strength of Many is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2005, 02:29 PM   #247
Camellia Baggins
Hobbit

" my name is Rania shortend from Salairirania as to why im here im not sure im a wanderer by nature"
Rania expalined she liked this girl , she also liked sleap but not haveing a go at the latter was a tirival thing this was the first person she had came into contact with squeazing the girls hand she said
" well ile do what i can explanations can come latter but for now tell me your name your part of hings wich by the look on you face isn't much and tell me more of this assian perhaps i can catch him"
she told the girl with a small smile makeing her look a devilish imp for once turning into a hawk might be useful she thought with a chortle of laughter
Old 03-06-2005, 02:38 PM   #248
ethuiliel
Elf Lord

OOC1: Punctuation please, Camillia.
OOC2:She wasn't grumbling about not doing anything, she was grumbling about not being told anything. There's a difference. Besides, that's the way she is... once she's lost the one job she knows she can do, she is really unsure of herself... self-esteem problem.

IC:
"I..." Calyniel started, carefully, " I did what I could, as much as I could, but I can't tell you what that was. I..." she hesitated. "I ran into some... problems, and I no longer can do what I did. Right now I'm between jobs."
"I think the assasin's being taken care of just fine... two people ran after him, one of them should be able to catch him."

"'I would,' said Faramir. And he took her in his arms and kissed her under the sunlit sky, and he cared not that they stood high upon the walls in the sight of many. And many indeed saw them and the light that shone about them as they came down from the walls and went hand in hand to the Houses of Healing."
Old 03-06-2005, 03:08 PM   #249
Camellia Baggins
Hobbit

" maybe i can catch the assian can you keep a well garded secret"
rania said her eyes gleaming mischiviousely
Old 03-06-2005, 09:42 PM   #250
ethuiliel
Elf Lord

"That depends whose secret it is." Calyniel replied equally mischievously, after all, her job was--had been, at least--finding out other peoples secrets and telling them to the appropriate people, but she would never reveal a secret she felt shouldn't be known, or to those she felt shouldn't know it. "And what the secret is," she added as an afterthought.

Last edited by ethuiliel : 03-06-2005 at 09:45 PM.
Old 03-06-2005, 11:00 PM   #251
Camellia Baggins
Hobbit

" i can change form into a fox when men are near i am mistrustful of any man but my best is a hawk me and horse become one and we fly over hill , moutan top and dale. This is my secret if you can keep it i can help you"
rania told the girl with astonishment showing in he r feautures
Old 03-06-2005, 11:08 PM   #252
ethuiliel
Elf Lord

"That's... impressive," Calyniel said. "I suppose that could be useful. I'm not in charge, but...that could be useful. How do you plan to help?"

Old 03-06-2005, 11:14 PM   #253
Camellia Baggins
Hobbit

" i can serch out this assian. As a fox i can aproch without being noticed, as a hwak i can fly ever swiftly as human i can ride fast and swift apon cassandra. i can hide easily and find comfortabble sleap in trees. i can also be a spy for you"
rania anounced quietly to the girl wanting her trust she looked into her eyes she nodded a pact made a secret kept.
Old 03-06-2005, 11:25 PM   #254
ethuiliel
Elf Lord

Calyniel looked away, trying not to cry. She forced herself to regain her composure and turned back. "I think Dulin and/or Padroot should be able to catch him." Supposing Padroot is indeed trying to catch him, she added to herself. "If they can't, we would probably need those skills. But that is not my decision to make. I'm not in charge. You'll have to speak to Kirsinari."

Old 03-06-2005, 11:34 PM   #255
Camellia Baggins
Hobbit

Rania stared at the girl. Caylyniel, she reminded herself. There was a sad expression on her face, and she looked terifficly unhappy about something. But seemed to right herself quickly. Caylyniels response left her startled, but yes, she thought. Speaking to someone in charge might be the way to handel things. She had no plans, and as long as that dratted Martinilli never saw her agan, she would happily sign on as spy. But for now waiting, and sleap would have to do.
Old 03-06-2005, 11:48 PM   #256
ethuiliel
Elf Lord

Calyniel yawned. "You must be tired." she said. "I know I am. Well, see you tomorrow, I guess. Do you want to talk to Kirsinari now, or later? I believe she's in her tent, you might have to wait."

Old 03-09-2005, 11:24 PM   #257
Camellia Baggins
Hobbit

" no no i can wait"
rania told the girl laying apon her grassy bed she fell asleap at long last hopeing in morning things shall be clearer
Old 03-18-2005, 07:34 PM   #258
ethuiliel
Elf Lord

"Well, what do you want to do now? You can't sleep here. I'm going back to my tent, but there's not much room there." Besides, I'm not sure I feel comfortable with ANY guest right now. "You'll have to talk to Kirsinari as soon as possible, but she's busy now." For once, Calyniel didn't feel entirely useless, but she was also tired.

Old 03-22-2005, 10:22 PM   #259
Gulio, Strength of Many
Lover of all things orange and cheesy

Belaparthalion's pursuers seemed to lose interest in him, for he had seen no sign of them for quite some time. He still wasn't completely sure they were gone, but he felt comfortable enough to get back on the horse and begin heading for the city of the Amala Daera.

The road was long, and the beast carried the Ompatha'in until nightfall. Once darkness descended, Belaparthalion freed the horse and took flight, his great leathery wings making little sound as his dark from melted into the cool night air.

He travelled all night, and finally reached the Amala Daera's city. He was exhausted, but refused to show it. His stance was proud and threatening, as always, as he entered Areanna's dark citadel.

The Amala Daera was waiting for him, knowing he would arrive then. "What news do you bear?" she asked, her voice as icy as the cold stone the fortress was made of.

"I come with good tidings, Lady Areanna," Belaparthalion replied with a slight bow. "The allies of the Ranareth, Evelyn, and of Kirsinari bicker like a group of squabbling orc children. I wonder how the Fala Naera manages to keep them from killing each other," he added with a twisted grin.

Areanna considered this choice peice of news carefully, and a plan began to form in her dark mind. "Belaparthalion, I have yet another mission for you..."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning, a tall, lean man rode hard for Kirsinari's city. The cool breeze tousled his chin-length amber hair, but the man, Caerdic, could care less. The morning was bright, and promised many great things, and he intended to acheive them. The Fala Naera would surely appreciate his aid, or so the recruiters proclaimed, and Caerdic saw little reason to doubt them.

It was like the Manifest Destiny all over again, except, instead of taking and consuming everything in their paths for God, they did so with the same fervor and sense of entitlement for their new god... themselves.

If you want to know more about Jesus, have a prayer need, or want to talk about anything, PM me.
Gulio, Strength of Many is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2005, 05:14 PM   #260
Lostyia Delr-Padroot
Enting

Location: on this little place called earth or is it middle earth
Tom Bombadil time to finallly fight the bad guy.

occ: well, dulin can't be in two places at once, so ill comprimise.

ic:
Padroot tired of all the last minute spell casting she had done thought to heself 'who would expect padroot to be the one showing up instead of Dulin, no the little old woman probably gave up' she chuckled.

Soon the outsider thought the persuers gone and let out his wings, smiling to herself she thought 'wouldn't it been eaiser to do that earilier? What a fool.'

After an hours mediatation, she found herself in Areanna's city. (just a little transportation spell, while relaxing)

A guard had approached her and asked her for her papers.

"Paper's, What paper's? Do you know who i am?!!!? I DEMAND TO SEE AREANNA NOW!!!! After all, she did invite me." as she spoke a storm came along. Taking Mother-Nature's gesture to her advantage she demanded to see her now or she would destroy the city with the storm.

it seem's that the guard was actually foolish to belieave her.

And in no time flat she was in front of Amala Daera. Unfortunately, the outlaw already left. 'That's okay,' she said to herself. 'time to set the prophecy into full motion.

"You truley are an idiot." she said to start the conversation.

Areanna looked onto her and smiled, "you are looking different, old friend"

Padroot grinned, "Don't mock me by calling me your friend. I told you many years ago, that you would die because of me and i was right. It's time to set things in motion."

And before she finished conjoring the fire ball, she said one more thing "Doomesday, say's hello."

occ: Doomesday- the disimbodied voice .
Nar.. i think its your turn to play Areanna. p.s. i don't mind if you kill me off, but i think it will be better to wait till later and just weaken me.
emokid, i.d. selling -metophysically
she raises her wooden flute to spite pavhowlh.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...e/612f359b.jpg

visit my site at http://cr8tivmind.proboards44.com/
Lostyia Delr-Padroot is offline   Reply With Quote