Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 11-24-2002, 10:00 PM   #241
Silverstripe
Empress of the Writewraiths

Location: Running around somewhere inside my head. So what are YOU doing here?!
Then Aragorn laid Frodo on the ground. Rose realized she'd forgotten about him and murmured "Oops," at the same time remembering that she should be in extreme pain after Nott used that curse on her. And she wasn't.
Silverstripe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2002, 10:04 PM   #242
Aeryn
Bank'ress of Sith

Snape turned his beady eyes on Gallaghan. "Out in the Forest I see? NOTHING gives you the right to be there. Go up to Madame Pomfrey, those boils look terrible...What happened? Oh nevermind, 5th years silly nonsense, after you see Poppy, go up to Dumbledore's office, I believe you will find it open." He commanded.

Dumbledore looked at the Hobbits, "And which one of you is the bearer?" he asked kindly.

Frodo spoke up, he felt like he knew Dumbledore. He reminded him a great deal of Gandalf, "I am sir." he said meekly.

This one is deactivated, I think.
Aeryn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2002, 10:10 PM   #243
Silverstripe

After a great deal of fussing over something which no longer even hurt, Madame Pomfrey finally let Rose go. She half-ran to Dumbledore's office, dreading what he would have to say, but thinking that anything would be better than staying here. As Snape had said, Rose did find Dumbledore's office open. She climbed the stairs two at a time, only to be greeted with a sight that made her regret moving so fast. Arriana Nott was already there.
Old 11-24-2002, 10:15 PM   #244
Aeryn
Bank'ress of Sith

Arriana groaned, "What the hell?" she didn't wait for an answer, she pushed past Gallaghan and walked towards the stairs (where the exit was).

Rose said, "Hey! What are you doing you are supposed to stay here--"

"I don't care, I'll be expelled. Surprise surprise!" Although inwardly, Arriana feared just that. Would her father disown her as he promised? Well, he promised he would disown her for alot of things....

Old 11-24-2002, 10:20 PM   #245
Silverstripe

"Look, if anyone's expelled it'll probably be me, all right?" said Rose angrily, "and I'm not running away, unlike YOU! You're just a bloody coward!" Rose clamped a hand over her mouth in horror. What was she saying? She'd never been this mean to anyone before, even Nott! And Nott wasn't really a coward, you could say anything else about her, but not that! What was happening to her? "Sorry," she murmured, "I don't know what came over me, I..." she turned away, blushing furiously.

ooc: Aeryn, if you're still bored, go to Cahara.

Last edited by Silverstripe : 11-24-2002 at 10:22 PM.
Old 11-24-2002, 10:56 PM   #246
Aeryn
Bank'ress of Sith

Arriana didn't know what to think, she was mad enough to kill, forgetting all about magic she jumped on Gallaghan and began punching her.

OOC: I did, but Pollux DIDNT take her soul, see the Discussion board for my comment. *giggles* Gotta feel bad for Becca's character...

Also, man, I am sorry, but I feel like beating SOMEONE up!

Old 11-24-2002, 11:05 PM   #247
Silverstripe

ic: Rose giggled a bit when Nott began hitting her, she thought it was a little funny, as it didn't hurt at all! Then Rose realized with a shock that she didn't feel anything. Nothing at all. She was completely numb.
Dumbledore walked in to see Arriana Nott attacking an expressionless Rose.

ooc: You can't beat Rose up in this state, there's no satisfaction in it! There's another one, I'll give details in Cahara.
Old 11-24-2002, 11:11 PM   #248
Aeryn
Bank'ress of Sith

Hey! Arriana isn't weak!

IC: "Stop laughing you imbecilic little twit, no father, I bet you BEG for attention from every gryffindor boy, I'm a coward, I'll show you coward I'll--"

"MISS NOTT! That is quite enough!" Dumbledore boomed.

Old 11-24-2002, 11:28 PM   #249
Silverstripe

Upon Dumbledore's entrance, Rose felt neither surprise, shame, nor relief. She simply felt light...free...too free. Somewhere in the back of her mind, she knew something was dreadfully wrong, and that whatever it was, she had to fight. Then the red light came back into Rose's eyes, and she cried out without knowing what she was saying,

"ASH NAZG DRAKATULUK, ASH NAZG GIMBATUL..." before she could get any further, she heard another cry, a cry of extreme concern, and slipped into oblivion.

ooc: *laughs* Had to do it.
Old 11-24-2002, 11:36 PM   #250
Aeryn
Bank'ress of Sith

Arriana screamed, not out of concern, but as soon as that language was spoken her eardrums seemed to bust into a million pieces, blood red tears streaked her cheeks, and ran out of her ears.

Both Snape and Dumbledore took Rose to the Hospital wing. Arriana, having been magically fixed, once again sat alone in the Office of Dumbledore, then a sudden flourish of color passed her periphrial vision, she turned her head quickly, and saw the most beautiful bird she had ever seen. A Phoenix, she knew his name, Fawkes, only by rumor and legend that often ran through the corridors at Hogwarts.

"H-Hello." she said uneasily. The bird cocked its head sideways, seemingly with concern, Arriana laughed at this, she laughed and laughed, she laughed for a really long time...for no apparent reason///

Old 11-24-2002, 11:50 PM   #251
Silverstripe

When Rose finally awakened, she was in the Hospital Wing again, feeling as though she'd fought the battle of her life. What had happened? She'd dreamed she fought with a Dark figure, a rider, dressed in black. He was pushing her back, into some terrible land; where, she did not know. A-a Ringwraith? Legolas had told her about them, it might have explained why she'd dreamed about one. But no. It went deeper than that, much deeper, and it scarer her. Whatever she'd fought with, it hadn't had quite the same feel as the voice. Oh, both felt evil, all right, and powerful, yet they felt, well ... as if they were from different worlds. Rose sat up with a moan, blinking. Dumbledore was with her. Rose decided to ask him what was going on. "What happened to me back there?"
Old 11-24-2002, 11:53 PM   #252
Aeryn
Bank'ress of Sith

Snape returned to Dumbledore's office. "Now come with me!" he yelled.

Arriana didn't argue, she looked forlornly at the now quizzical bird.

They passed many classrooms, students with wands waving them about and the like...Why hadn't she gone to class?

They finally made it to Snape's creepy dungeon office. He sighed, "What exactly were you and Rose doing in the Forest?"

Old 11-25-2002, 12:13 AM   #253
Silverstripe

Dumbledore explained to Rose, as gently as possible, what had happened when she and Nott were in his office.
Rose was absolutely mortified, and horrified at the same time. Tears filled her eyes. "I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to hurt anyone, I--" With a wave of his hand, Dumbledore cut her off and gave her a kindly smile.
"I know you didn't. But now is not the time to speak of such things. Just tell me, Rose, what were you and Arriana doing in the Forbidden Forest?"

ooc: Bet we get two different explanations!
Old 11-25-2002, 05:31 PM   #254
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

ooc: Ok I am almost lost now.

ic: I returned to my bed with a shocked look on my cut up face. Did I just see Rose running into the Forbidin forest with the... Fellowship?
But they don't exist. Do they?
Cody rested in the white Hospital wing bed and drew her curtains for more privacy.
Then about an hour later she was awoken by dark words that loudly filled her head. They were dark words only muttered in her darkest dreams. words of Mordor. Cody sniffed the air and could smell danger even closer then the night before. The words made her shutter and gave a sense of forbidding. Who had said them?
Then at that moment the doors of the hosptal wing opend and Cody could here the name Rose being said. Cody slowely peered out from her curtains and found her friend in the bed next to her loking pail and scared. Dumbledore was next to her with the same but milder expresion on his face. Rose explained to him about what happend in the forest and Cody listand entintavely(sp)

ooc: Yes I am easdroping.

Dumbledore left the room after words of comfort and told Rose to rest. Rose nodded and watched as the headmaster left the room.
As soon as the door closed I caught Rose's attention and smiled a thankyou to her for the event in the woods. She smiled back. She told me about Nott and the fellowship. I had read that book I explained and I loved it.
Old 11-25-2002, 05:40 PM   #255
Silverstripe

"I was in detention with Arriana Nott when I-we-felt something evil coming. I said we had to get out of their, as we'd be in terrible danger if we stayed. So Nott sent the House Elves to you, sir, and we left." Odd that that Slytherin girl had even remembered them. "We ran into Cody and I, well, I don't know quite what happened, but apparently I ran into the Forbidden Forest, and Cody and Nott followed me, and Cody, ah..." Surely he knew about Cody! "Turned into a werewolf." She proceeded to tell him the rest of the story of her trips into the Forest, how she'd met the Fellowship, why she'd gone back, and how she'd encountered Nott there and gotten into a fight.
"Thank you, Rose." Dumbledore smiled, a twinkle in his eyes. "And I believe you will find that there is more to Arriana than what you have seen. Rose," his expression grew more serious, "has Arriana used her wand yet?"
Rose thought back, trying to remember. "I don't think so. If she did I don't remember."
"This is indeed a grave matter. Until the teachers can take a look at it, Arriana Nott must never use that wand." Seeing Rose's worried look, he smiled again. "Don't let it trouble you, Rose. I believe Professor Snape is taking care of the situation. As for you, you should rest for now, then rejoin your friends in Gryffindor. I believe it will do you much good."

Last edited by Silverstripe : 11-25-2002 at 05:41 PM.
Old 11-25-2002, 08:04 PM   #256
Aeryn
Bank'ress of Sith

WHoa slow down...why? it is MINE>! Gimme hints...in pm of course...and note: I'm thick.

Old 11-25-2002, 08:17 PM   #257
Fred Baggins
Belladona Gamgee of the night sky

Location: second star to the right and straight on till morning.
ooc: ...lost...

ic:*though I never outwardly heard the dark language, the writing on the Ring, I heard it inwardly, and that is when I knew that I was in grave danger there, more danger perhaps than I could possibly be if I where fighting a drove of dragons! I clutched my head, tring to drive the words out of my head. They kept repeating themselves, over and over, and I could feel the utter pain that accompanied them. The Ring, where was it! where was it! I began to pat all my pockets, temproarely forgetting it was on the chain. I couldn't find it! I reached up and felt it on the chain, but it was hot! I looked down at it and saw it as I had never before seen it, not a Ring of power, but a Ring of Fire! My head hurt, o so badly*
Fred Baggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2002, 08:35 PM   #258
Aeryn
Bank'ress of Sith

Arriana began fidgetting, "Well I...we...I..." She sounded terrible she knew. and Snape's eyes boring inot her skull was NOT helping...She exploded, feeling quite hurt, "I dont know WHAT I did, YOU PUNISH ME! You are so unfair! I am a house member! You should at least LISTEN to me! But you are a traitor! You care more about that stupid Gallaghan...No not just her POTTER You care alot about POTTER TOO!"

She immediately knew she went too far...

Old 11-25-2002, 08:47 PM   #259
Fred Baggins
Belladona Gamgee of the night sky

Location: second star to the right and straight on till morning.
*Pippin, who being left behind and growning hungry was walking around looking for the kitchen. He heard shouting, something about a gardener? She had said potter. He shruged and continued his search.*

ooc: Sorry i had to say SOMETHING about that name!
Fred Baggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2002, 09:24 PM   #260
Aeryn
Bank'ress of Sith

Snape turned white, then red, then deep purple. His whisper was worse than her screaming, "Don't you ever claim I am a traitor." he said.

Arriana was nonplussed, "Well you are one way or another...aren't you?" She said, a snotty air to her now. She was of course speak about him becoming a death eater and then spying for Dumbledore.

Snape seemed unscathed, "I understand that you have had...problems...and that I am a little remiss about punishing you so swiftly. But you never speak of a teacher...let alone your head of house in such a manner, ESPECIALLY to his face. I am sorry to say I will be owling your father in the morning. Leave."

And that was the end. Arriana put on her hard shell and left making her way to the Great Hall for a late lunch.