Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 12-06-2002, 06:27 PM   #241
Dolenloteiel
I elenfea

Location: Somewhere in the chaos between the first and second ages! (Actually, CO)
We read the note from Elrond, and debated what to do. Sicirus insisted that we asked the Ents. Ents? Weren't they the old fairytales of men? The talking trees? The fairy stories that gave us the name of Halfling. I looked at Pippin. He is a halfling, a Took, and yet...I was undecided, so I sat in silence.
Ask me anything
"I have not failed, I've only found 10,000 ways that won't work."
-Thomas Edison
Visit Tolkien RP Site! Need members, RP all three Ages! (UNDER CONSTRUCTION) http://elvellon.suddenlaunch2.com
"Yay, I can hear the voices in my head again!
Dolenloteiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2002, 06:50 PM   #242
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

ooc: I think Pippin has met the ents before.

ic: The oldest of all the creatures who walked the planet(besides Tom Bombadil and the Valar and elves.) while the valar were around (besides the elder elves who left Middle Earth) should beable to help us. The ents would know of our ring and the way to destroy it. We must travel to Fangorn and reach treebeard my old friend. Brokehorn and Aralorn smiled. Brokehorn was also a good friend of the ents and Aralorn loved to see entrs any chance he got. We decided to set off to Fangorn after a short rest in our new camp. We restocked on food and arms of arrows and sharpend swords from the orc camp and rested ourselves for the journey. The next morning I became a wolf with Brokehorn and went ahead off the group to see what leid ahead.
Old 12-08-2002, 07:52 PM   #243
Dolenloteiel
I elenfea

Location: Somewhere in the chaos between the first and second ages! (Actually, CO)
IC I found out we were going to Fangorn, the forest of the trees. We entered into the wood at around midday, after Brokehorn had returned. I was awed and amazed. This wood is ancient and lovely. I wanted to stay and wander among the trees, but we pressed onward until we came to Wellinghall, one of the many dwellings of Treebeard. Pippin squealed in recognition, and he ran ahead, calling out to Treebeard.
Ask me anything
-Thomas Edison
Visit Tolkien RP Site! Need members, RP all three Ages! (UNDER CONSTRUCTION) http://elvellon.suddenlaunch2.com
Old 12-09-2002, 05:05 PM   #244
Radagast The Brown
Elf Lord

ic: treebeard arrived few hours after we arrived to Fangorn. He looked tired. (I want Sicirus to continue... I'm not sure why she wanted to pass through Fangorn)
Radagast The Brown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2002, 07:17 AM   #245
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

ic: We arrived in Fangorn forest on a very particularly beautiful morning. The trees sat still in the morning glow of the rising sun and the golden rays seemed to fall through the leaves of the trees and made the atmosphere breath tacking.
We found our old friend treebeard who was greeted inthusasticly(sp) by Pip. treebeard smiled and brought us back to the entriver for a drink.
ooc: Sorry I can't do much now. I am in a big hurry.
Old 12-13-2002, 05:01 PM   #246
Radagast The Brown
Elf Lord

occ: this thread doesn't move.
ic: after few days treebeard explained to us how to get to the easter land, over Rhun. we started to walk.
Old 12-14-2002, 12:33 AM   #247
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

ooc: Thats because everyone has lost interest in the thread. But we should probably spend more time mooting with the ents on a plan.

ic: Being near Isengard brought back memories of Sarumon once the wisest of his council now dead from his hunger for power. I had met him on the road once (I was in my wolf form.) And I was half starved for I could not hunt very well and being a wolf no one trusted me. Sarumon looked at me then brought out of a sack he held, a piece of fresh cooked meat. He bent down and held it out to me. I took up the food gratefuly and licked his hand. This was of course many years ago before the ring had taken his mind and blackend it with evil.

For I wandered through theses very forest and found Isengard but not the same one as before. ISengard was at that time black and towering. A menace(sp) to my small wolfish body. wretched creatures walked around the tower with wolves that snapped at me for fun. I ran away from that tower and my once friend from the forest. Now I looked at the tower in its ruines. The ents had fought a battle here and left a building of darkness. Empty and haunting as if silent figures watched me from its talest tower and pondered if I would come inside or not.

I turned away from the depressing sight and laid my eyes on Gandalf who as well looked at the black towers and sighed. "Sarumon fell to darkness and it was his destruction."
I nodded silently then stalked away in my wolf form towards the forest. The company was merry again as they listend to the ents stories without letting their eyes wander from the ents ancient face. Dolenloteiel listend to the ents and seemed to be at peace for once ever since we had stared the journey. Brokehorn sat by the river and lapped water in her wolf form. She liked the clear water compared to the water she had to live off of for many years pass. Aralorn listend to the ents tell of the ancient days of no men and the birth of ents by the elves. Ethereal sat next to Dolenloteiel and smiled. The sun shown on her beautiful elfish hair like the rising sun in the early morning when the birds first chirp their haunting songs.

I joined Brokehorn by the river and lapped a little water before beckoning her over to one of the ents and asked the ent of our trails ahead. The ent told us of Rohan and how the army there may help us solve our riddle. "But we need to find help from those who have lived in the times of Melkor." I protested. We can use the help of Rohan if battle should be erupted. But our real task is to find out about destroying the ring." The ent pondered my riddle then looked at Brokehorn who smiled sunddently in satisfaction.
"I recall coming upone a strange type of elf once on my trail. It was one of the most beautiful elves I had ever seen. It was not like those of Lothlorien with hiar of gold. Nor hair of dark as the Rivendell elves bear. But it had hair of the moon color and their eyes were clear and misty as the mountains of the ancient dwarves. They headed me ot but walked silently barley touching the dirk path trail. They were tall and carried such delicate bows that looked as though you could just touch them and they would break. yet they were strong as blads of a sword sharp and swift. Their cloths were light enough for summer but warm enough for snow. Their colores were very much the color of the moon and stars but yet had a hint of forest and arkness to them that made them seem like ghost."
"Where did you find these elves?" asked Gandalf.
Not far from here. Just yander the borders of Mordor but far away from the men of Gondor."
"We must find them." I said eagerly.
"these elves will be hard to find." retoryed Brokehorn. "They seemed not as the elves we are use to but like elves who like to stay away from the others and be in the secrets of the woods and rivers."
Well they are our only chance. We must try. We will leave as soon as our company are back to health again. And thankyou treeberad for your help."
Old 12-14-2002, 08:34 PM   #248
Brokehorn4000
Elven Warrior

OCC: Sorry for being gone so long!

IC: The news of the mysterious elves brought comfort to me, although I quickly raised the question of where and how to find them. Then a thought passed across my mind, a thought that kept torturing me for the past weeks. I could not conceal it any longer. I asked to Sicirus to talk privately for a moment. She nodded and we excused ourselves from the council. We walked to the side of the river.
"I must leave you now," I said.
" What are you talking about?" she gasped," You are not abandoning us I hope!"
"No, no! I would never do anything of the sort, not at this time of the greatest need. But my heart has been turned to a vital matter, one that has not been discussed with anyone. It may still prove useful to us yet!"
" Tell me then, my friend."
" It is the dragon's nest. I should not have delayed action, for now I must go at full speed back to the North, before...before-"
"Yes, yes, before what?!"
"Before they hatch. The orcs might slay them."
Sicirus stared at me, but my eyes were turned to the ground.
"So you mean to rescue them?" she said, "Are you sure this is the rigth thing to do?"
"Yes," I replied, "If they can be our allies we would have a great advantage against our enemies. Yet if they are taken by the orcs, they will most assuredly be slain or used against us."
" I see," said Sicirus, " Are you going to depart now?"
"Yes."
" I will miss you dearly. I pray your journey will not be long."
" I too will miss you and the others. Please extend my deepest apologies and regret for leaving you at this moment, and explain why I must go."
" I will."
After a small embrace, Sicirus returned to the council, and I picked up my pack and swiftly made my way out of Isengard. I did not look back.
Old 12-15-2002, 11:14 AM   #249
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

ooc:hey Brokehorn.

ic: I watched full as once again I was parted from my freind and companion. i hoped nothing kept her from coming back like our last departure. My eyes filled with wolf tears as I turned back towards a sad looking Gandlaf.
I think we should leave at once tomarrow. I feel these elves will have thoughts of departure soon from the rings dark presence. And Sauron's new Ringwraiths are not on steed anymore but on raptor flying dragons. They cane spot us in these woods. Not easely but possibly. Noght arrived as we were given batches of fresh water and fruit for our journey and a wave of good luck and prayers of safe returnes. The company looked sad at our departure and looked mournfully at the beautiful forest disappearing behind us. Ahead layed the lush lands of Rohan(again). Eralorn was the only one looking a bit happy for our expected arrival in the white hall. He lounged to see his kingdom again in Gondor.
Old 12-18-2002, 05:34 PM   #250
Radagast The Brown
Elf Lord

ic: we arrived to Minas Tirith at evening. The white astonishing walls. We got in, and after few days we had to keep going to the elves in the far east. Aralorn was very sad, and thought to abandon us and to stay in Minas Tirith. He wanted to build Osgiliath again, just more beautiful and strong. But he knew what he have to do - to come with us and block the shadow from rulling this world. We passed Gondor and arrived to the black, dreary Mordor.
Old 12-18-2002, 09:12 PM   #251
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

ooc: Wiat a minute I thought we were seeking the elves of lost from the elder days that Brokehorn had found. They are the ones who know were to destroy the ring. We don't know if it is Mordor. How about we find the elves near the Boarder of Mordor in a secret tunnel leading to a very cool enchanted but very dim lighted land.
Old 01-06-2003, 08:08 PM   #252
Dolenloteiel
I elenfea

OCC, ok for everyone who still wants to be part of this RPG, please, PM me or post here. (I know Sicirus is still involved) but are there any others? I'm going to probably open this RPG up for new ppl to join.
Ask me anything
-Thomas Edison
Old 01-08-2003, 11:32 PM   #253
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

ooc: yeh you probably should do that. i will try to find someone to join. lIke silverstripe and Samwise.
Old 01-10-2003, 07:19 PM   #254
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

ooc: Let us say we will try to go around to a secret passage not known to any but the elders of Middle Earth led by a new elf who travels from Lorien and finds us.

ic: We arrived near Morodor watching as mount Doom still spouted fire that felt hot even from our long distance away. I wished badly for Brokehorn to be with us but knew her love of dragons was too over powering for her thoughts to be straight.
Gandlf told us to rest for we should keep our strengh before fighting an entrance into Mordor. Even with the low population of orcs living there now. Niht came and as I gazed at the sickle moon I gave a mournful howl and looked into the hills of green near the boarder of Mordor. But to my great surprise I saw instead of darkness a faint but clear gleamming light coming our way. It curved just alittle away from our camp spot but was heading around the baorders of Mordor. I sneaked away to get a closer look at the creature. As I stalked forward so not to startle it I found that its hearing was much bettre than my own. It turned quikly and strung its bow at aiming at were I stood. He approached me then when he saw me cowering just alittle he bent down and took what smelled like fresh dried meat out of his pocket. He extended it to me and offered me kind words of encouragment. I appraoched and with a swish of my tail turned back ionto a small witch. The elf jumped backwards in surprise.

"I am friend." Isa id calmly. This made him relaxe.
"What are you?" He asked
"I am Sicirus the a witch from acroos the sea."
"I am Harphorn from Lorien."
"What are you doing around Mordor?"
"I cannot really tell you much just that I never want to leave the lands of Middle Earth."
Old 01-11-2003, 07:56 PM   #255
entss89
lord of the ents

OOC: BOY WHATS WRONG WITH YOU GUYS HAVE U GAVE UP ON THIS RPG WE STILL HAVE A JOURNY TO DO! LETS GET BACK WITH IT OK? OH AND I HAD MY COMPUTER BROKEN FOR A LONG TIME, I READ EVERY THING SO IM ALL CAUGHT UP!

IC: AS I WAS TRAVILING WITH MY COMPANIONS I NEW THAT THIER SPIRIT WAS DYING, IT HAS BEEN LONG SENCE WE STARTED OUT . SICIRUS COME HERE I NEED TO TALK TO YOU. HAVE YOU NOTICED THAT MOST OF OUR FRIENDS HAVE LOST MUCH OF THERE HOPE? WE NEED TO BOAST THERE SPIRET! AS ME AND SICIRUS CAME UP A PLAN TO ACTUALLY GIVE THEM A LITTLE SIP OF HOPE.............................................. ...................................

OOC: IM BACK PRAISE THE LORD!

im a little hobbit short and stout
here is my ring evil without a doubt
when you get me hipped up
here me shout
get me to mordo as quick as you can..

if you like that song then you should visit www.lordoftherings.net!

the ents are coming
the ents are coming
watch out tower of orthanc
for your dark walls shall fall!
sauroman, sauroman
your name is not the white!
for now you are
sauroman of many colors!

a best frind does not stab u in the back...................
they stab u in the front.
entss89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2003, 01:34 PM   #256
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

ooc: Yes Entss your back. Its hard to keep an rpg with only three participaters. By the way wrong place to start. I am encountering an elf going to the lands we need to go to as well were the Avari who did not get attacked by orcs are.
Old 01-13-2003, 08:18 PM   #257
entss89
lord of the ents

ooc: o tay!

as me and sicirus were walking togeather we encountered a elf! sicirus did all the talking for us while i was translating every word that came out of there mouth! as me and brokehorn ate some meat from left overs we were very content!

here me shout

the ents are coming
the ents are coming
sauroman, sauroman
for now you are
sauroman of many colors!

Old 01-17-2003, 08:41 PM   #258
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

ooc: Ah yes and Brokehorn has left us for now. Here is her story. Oh and I can speak Quenya. A very witchy thing really. But you translated into proper Quenya because his is differ from the normal you translate to us.

ic Borkehorn: I climbered up the rocky mountains looking out ionto the land of the dragons. It was humid and dry from the lack of water but beautiful for its small pools og water. I looked out to the land and found the small mountain covered in green mossy trees. Yet I also noticed a small army of creatures heading towards the mountain as I was. Yet I knew they were orcs and were going to try to force the dragons into darkness and war. I ran down as a wolf, glidding towards the army in silence. I stalked towards them and transformed into a human. I raised my wand in the air and prepared for a storm they could not survive. Before they could respond in defense I smoldered them in fire with the surprisssing help of a dragon. The dragon had noticed these orcs and came to defend their nests.
Old 01-18-2003, 06:40 PM   #259
entss89
lord of the ents

as i watched sicirus from a distance i wanteed to go help him battle but my whole body would not budge!

OOC: so why cant brokehorn write?

here me shout

the ents are coming
the ents are coming
sauroman, sauroman
for now you are
sauroman of many colors!

Old 01-18-2003, 06:48 PM   #260
Dolenloteiel
I elenfea

OCC I'm back as well! Almien Sicirus ar Entss!!!! Mara Mesta!!!
Ask me anything
-Thomas Edison