Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > General Messages
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 09-04-2000, 11:47 PM   #221
Darin Halcyon

Re: Johnny Lurker sweeps up his food...

Darin, as well as all the others find themselves in the great hall of a castle, with many computers for those who want to log back into the real world.
*Johnny Lurker spies the Table, set for a feast!*
Darin walks over to the loop-hole/window.
"Look's ok from here!"
Old 09-05-2000, 12:40 AM   #222
Shanamir Duntak

Re: Johnny Lurker sweeps up his food...

Hey, don't close the hole!

* Shan takes Eruve by the hand and jumps through the hole!*

Hey you little halfies! Next time make the hole bigger! I nearly got stuck in that

Damn... and when I think Arwen would have been on the screen in about 2 minutes, and you make me go out!?

But, I think this is still in Niff's imaginary world... Hey, I've got an idea. I'm just thinking about that... in the Matrix, you have to take the red pill to get out of the Matrix... Niff said to do the opposite to get out so if I take *Shan takes a blue and a red pill of one of his pockets* That blue pill, I'll get out? Hu, no it's the blue pill that takes us out of the Matrix, so we need to take the red!... Oh no, I don't remember!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
Old 09-05-2000, 12:45 AM   #223
Johnny Lurker

*glares at Shanamir*

Way to stretch the page on my freakin' 19 inch monitor...

"A feast? I'm there."

*eats*
Old 09-05-2000, 12:59 AM   #224
Gilthalion

Re: *glares at Shanamir*

"Don't talk to me about tunneling," cried Gilthalion indignantly, and stamped his furry little foot.

"I'll have you know that if we made that hole any larger, the arch we compacted into the soil would not have held and we all might have been buried alive! You Big People would have gone at it with mechanized equipment, flailing dirt everywhere, made yourselves a nice roomy tunnel, and then we would have had to put a nice tombstone over the spot. Make the hole bigger! he says. Hmmmmph!"

The hobbit took his wounded professional dignity and limped back home for a nice Hot Bath. It had been a busy day!
Old 09-05-2000, 01:57 AM   #225
Shanamir Duntak

Don't get all worked-up on this Gil... I knew that with all your expertise, being a master digger and digging like nobody, you could have made it larger if you'd wanted to.
Old 09-05-2000, 02:24 AM   #226
Elbreth of Carhouth

"All right, all right. Let's not bicker and argue over who killed who." Or in this case, simple bicker and argue over absolutly nothing. Not to mention any names, Gil, and Shanamir.

So why exactly are we in the hall of a castle? I don't think so. Because Niffiwan has now dissappeared, this is my dream world. And we are in a small white room, with no door. Barely enough room to stand. You must now find your way out, since we are obviously not out yet. At least, not entirely. Darin, you can't answer. You have an unfair advantage.
Old 09-05-2000, 06:48 AM   #227
arynetrek

* a hole suddenly opens in the ceiling. aryne very ungracefully falls through, lands on an unfortunate little dirt-covered hobbit, & the hole closes before anyone can get out that way*

"aack! how'd i get in here? all i did was read an old post of Niffiwan's..." she says bewilderedly

*the little hobbit stands up, brushes some of teh dirt off himself, & glares at her*

"sorry..." aryne apologises to the hairy-toed one.

"we're trying to get out," Shan says, "& your being in here just makes it that much more crowded..." Elbereth glares at them all teasingly. Shan continues, "so what WOULD be the opposite of how they got out of the Matrix if not the little pills..."

aryne stands up, finally giving everyone a few feet more standing-room. "they got out by freeing their minds. if we all got incredibly stupid, would that work?" silence. then Eruve speaks: "but that'd really make the LotR forums boring..."

aryne continues. "unless our stupidness only lasts long enough to get us out of here?"

everyone looks around at each other, wondering if aryne's strange plan would work & if it did, would it sabotage the future of the LotR forums

aryne *
Old 09-05-2000, 06:25 PM   #228
Elbreth of Carhouth

Nope, though it's a good thought.
It may have worked with Niffiwan, but this crowded little room is under my control now. Think riddles!

btw, Aryne I need your character sheet in for the PBeM RPG. If you sent it already, then thanks. My e-mail's been down for a few days.
Old 09-05-2000, 06:44 PM   #229
Gilthalion

The dirty little hobbit scratches his head and wishes he could go home for a Hot Bath. Then, a nice big breakfast for supper would be nice! Just the thing for his tummy, after all the sweets and sweeteners.

He dreamily gave himself over to thoughts of coffee perking on the stove. Biscuits browning in the oven. Sausages and bacon draining on the side. Breaking eggs for a fine cheese and onion omelette.

Breaking...

"EGGS!" Gilthalion cried. "We're in an Egg! I wonder when we get to hatch out?"
Old 09-05-2000, 08:04 PM   #230
Soul of the Nazghul

Ello...
Old 09-06-2000, 02:56 AM   #231
arynetrek

"THAT'S IT!" aryne cries as soon as she hears the word "riddles," & at nearly the same moment Gil mentioned Eggs (honest, i really did think of that before i read his post) "we need to hatch!"

*pause*

"so how do we do that?" aryne asks. "crack the walls until they break open?"

*wonders if trying to find a battering-ram in here is completely futile*

almost as an afterthought, aryne turns to Elbreth: "BTW, i can't join in the RPG - not nearly enough time. i sent you an email a few days ago - maybe i sent it to the wrong address? if maybe i could jump in later (as in a few weeks), i might have a chance to join then."

aryne *
Old 09-06-2000, 02:58 AM   #232
IronParrot

And another one works his way in.

Hey, what's this hole thing? And why am I not invited?
Old 09-06-2000, 03:40 PM   #233
Darth ATAT

I HOPE YOU'RE HAPPY!!

Yes, I spent literally 2 hours trying to find this stupid topic. I searched right through the ***.topic thingy from square one...took me, of course, 221 tries! Well, maybe I'll actually read it...
Old 09-06-2000, 04:04 PM   #234
Elbreth of Carhouth

Re: I HOPE YOU'RE HAPPY!!

Thanks for joining IP, and Darth ATAT. You've now made things considerably more cramped.

Gil and Aryne, you're getting closer. But you're not in an egg. It's a white room with four walls and no door. And a roof and floor. Each time I post, I'm goona add something to the room, to make it a little more comfortable, or uncomfortable. Depending on where you stand. Or sit.

I, Elbreth, now place against the far wall...
A BIG COMFY couch!!!
Old 09-06-2000, 05:33 PM   #235
Gilthalion

Had his mouth set for eggs...

The little hobbit, did not dive to get his spot on the couch, as you might expect. He knew all too well what it was to be crushed under one of these stupid Big People!

The appearance of the big overstuffed couch at the other end of the white room was eerie and reminded the hobbit of 2001: A Space Odyssey.

He hoped things wouldn't start going psychodelic.

Gilthalion was almost unnerved when he heard voices begin to tightly wail...

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeEEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

"Stop that!" he yelled at Bullroarer and the other hobbits, who delighted in unnerving Gil a every opportunity.
Old 09-07-2000, 12:29 AM   #236
Bullroarer

Re: Had his mouth set for eggs...

Hey Gil., your shoe's untied.
Old 09-07-2000, 02:56 AM   #237
Sauganast

coming and going

Just then the mysterious red wizard appears in a cloud of blue smoke made from......

He just stands there and laughs at all the tiny pitifull hobbits and then disappears in a cloud of blue smoke made from.....

"He's a wizard, he comes and goes as he pleases."
Old 09-07-2000, 11:43 AM   #238
Gilthalion

Re: coming and going

The little hobbit coughed and waved the noxious fumes away as he looked down at his...

...where were his shoes!!!!!?

...oh yeah...

The angry hobbit looked up with a countenance that made Bullroarer step back a pace. This unfortunately made him trip over the hobbit who conveniently stooped behind him and fall to the white floor.

From this excellent position, the mischievous Bullroarer rolled just a little as he was getting up so that he could get a wee little peek at the ladies' legs under their skirts!
Old 09-07-2000, 08:02 PM   #239
Elbreth of Carhouth

Tsk, tsk Bullroarer. You know better than that. Just for that, I'm going to add something more.

I Elbreth, place in the little white room...
a birdcage of budgies, stuck to Bullroarer's head.
Old 09-07-2000, 08:56 PM   #240
Soul of the Nazghul

*Drinks a barrel of beer and stumbles around in drunken stupor* Great party, eh? *Falls face first on the floor*