Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 05-04-2002, 01:56 PM   #1
Eruviel Greenleaf
Alcoholic Villain-Fancying Elf Pirate

Police: Uh. . . .*they look confused*
Eruviel: *regaining her mild sanity, and ceasing to panic* Begone, and leave us to our course. We will trouble you no more, if you let us pass. If not...
Gandgirl: You will feel the wrath of Gandgirl the Neon Green!
Earniel: And give me my sword back!

"Whoever has come to understand the world has found only a corpse, and whoever has found a corpse is superior to the world."
-The Gospel of Thomas

SQUAWK!
Old 05-04-2002, 09:36 PM   #2
Renille
Elven Lady of Speed-posting

Renille- They will not stand alone if it comes to a fight! I am Araren, son...er...DAUGHTER of Artharen. I will help Glodo and Gandgirl to the end. AND YOU CAN'T STOP ME!

Police- Oh. Okay. I see what this is. Bob, call psychiatry.

Elf Girl- *gasps* Fly, you fools! They are summoning the evil ones, bred in flames...feeding on others' thoughts! It is too large a foe for you to face. Fly!

Renille- No! We have to stay here to help!

Eruviel- You have my bow.

Earniel- And my sword...wait, I don't have it!

Tano- And my...catapult!

Willow- And my loyal support!

Renille- And I already said my piece.

Elf Girl- Fine. But you'll run later.

Earniel- Where?

Elf Girl- Don't worry. Just go eat some more chocolate.
(from Seussical the Musical. Listen to it...watch it...really.)
Old 05-05-2002, 03:57 PM   #3
Elf Girl
Lurker

Elf Girl: Get the boat in out into the ocean!

Eärniel: Okay. *steers boat out of harbor. Black ship tries to follow*

Elf Girl: You cannot pass! I am the wielder of the Secret Fire- Huh? *bright green plastic ring falls off finger into water* Hey! Come back! *black ship's prow bumps against boat. Elf Girl smashes her staff on it*

Guy on Boat: Hey! You'll hurt this boat of my friends as well! *everyone suddenly notices the hostage again*

Hostage: Let me goooooo!

Elf Girl: *forgetting to be Gandalf* He looks an awful lot like the guy who has your sword, Eärniel. Search him. *Remembering Gandalf again* Ah yes. If you surrender the sword of my companion and fellow adventuror, Eärniel, we will let you go. Now...*jumps off boat*

Policeguy: Suicide! Go after her!

Cellowship: Noooooo!

Elf Girl: *bobbing up on the other side of the boat, clutching green ring* What's the problem? Throw me a rope, will you?
Old 05-05-2002, 05:42 PM   #4
Earniel
The Chocoholic Sea Elf Administrator

The TLA let out a sigh of relief. They urgently pull Gandgirl back aboard. Eruviel then takes the speed one gear up to outrun the black boat. Tanoliel hands the dripping Gandgirl a towel.

Tanoliel: By Eru, Gandgirl you scared us witless!

Elf Girl: That's my job....er..I mean off course, I know but it was necessary.

Hostage: *shrieks as Eärniel searches for her sword* you can't do that! That's against regulations! HELP! Mommy!

Eärniel: Shut you trap or I'll do it for you! I want my sword back!

*she accidently pulls out his gun*

Eärniel: Now what is this worthless piece of junk?

Eärniel waves the gun around. The hostage sees her waving the gun and makes the rapid calculation: one looney + gun = get out of here! Taking advantage of the one moment the TLA drop their guard, he jumps overboard.*

Eärniel:*runs to the side of the ship and shouts at the hostage who swims away rapidly* Don't you think you get away that easily! Chicken! Get back here and GIVE ME MY SWORD BACK!!!!

Renille: I don't think he wants to....

Eärniel: Not like he has a choice! *continues to pour the most foul curses over the head of the ex-hostage as Eruviel takes the boat further into the ocean, while the black boat slows down to pick up the hostage.*

Eärniel: *wails*NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! My sword...... *goes off sobbing and sulking in the corner vowing to herself to pursue with great hatred and undying vengeance any ranger who might have - even remotely - the guts to withhold her sword form her ever again. *
Old 05-05-2002, 08:52 PM   #5
Claenoic
Queen of Prolonged, Unexplained Absences

Can I join?

Suddenly, a cry is heard from near the stern of the ship!

Claenoic: Friend Earnil! Save me! I cannot swim!
Earnil: Oh no!
*all quickly rushes to stern, ignoring the counselor. They haul me up*
Claenoic: *coughcough* Thank you. I feared for my life!
Glodo: (thinking) Oh no! Not another one!
Earnil: What are you doing, tarrying around here? And how did you get out here.
Claenoic: I wished to join the meeting, so I tracked you all the way here. I manned a ship myself, and sailed to recconoiter with the Cellowship. But the cruel rangers attacked my ship, and took me prisoner! For fifteen minutes passed in that white coat *shivers* I will never forget it. May I please join you?
Ooc: Well? Can I?

FREAK RAIN!!!!!!!! O.o

Queen of prolonged unexplained absences and long, loooong car rides.

Well, hullo everyone. As you can see, I don't hang out here muchly anymore. There's a good reason for this. Y'see, I've been hanging out at a different chatboard called Cardboardia. So far, I've been havin' a blast. Not that I don't love the TLA, but the magic of Entmoot is lost on me. So, as soon as TLA ends, so will my existance here, probably.

Who knows though? I might stay. Highly unlikely however. This is a good bye in advance, then. Unless you want to join me and my group of friends at Cardboardia.

Cheers!
Old 05-05-2002, 10:08 PM   #6
Eruviel Greenleaf
Alcoholic Villain-Fancying Elf Pirate

ooc: Of course you can!!! The more the merrier!

Eruviel: *hands Claenoic a towel, and goes back to manning the boat, taking her further out to sea*

"Whoever has come to understand the world has found only a corpse, and whoever has found a corpse is superior to the world."
-The Gospel of Thomas

SQUAWK!
Old 05-06-2002, 02:50 AM   #7
Earniel

OOC: Sure you can join! But just for the record: My name is Eärniel not Eärnil. Eärnil was a Gondorian king, I'm just me

Eärniel: Welcome Claenoic! A long journey have you made indeed. You don't happen to have seen my sword aboard the rangership do you? Probably not...*goes back to sulking in the corner*
Old 05-06-2002, 06:57 PM   #8
Claenoic

OOC: Stupid me *whacks head*

Claenoic: Thank you. *Rubs head with towel* mmfmmmfmfmmfhmmm.
All: ???
Claenoic: *Sneeze* Whoa, 'scuse me. As I tried to say, I found that a few young rangers were talking about a certain mad person with a, as they put it, "Freakin' cool sword!" Unfortunately, I do not believe they were referring to you, nor do I believe that your weapon was on board. I'm sorry *pats Earniel's back*.

FREAK RAIN!!!!!!!! O.o

Well, hullo everyone. As you can see, I don't hang out here muchly anymore. There's a good reason for this. Y'see, I've been hanging out at a different chatboard called Cardboardia. So far, I've been havin' a blast. Not that I don't love the TLA, but the magic of Entmoot is lost on me. So, as soon as TLA ends, so will my existance here, probably.

Who knows though? I might stay. Highly unlikely however. This is a good bye in advance, then. Unless you want to join me and my group of friends at Cardboardia.

Cheers!

Last edited by Claenoic : 05-06-2002 at 06:58 PM.
Old 05-08-2002, 05:20 PM   #9
Elf Girl
Lurker

It's been almost 48 hours and there have been no new additions! Evil people!

Counselor: *is sick. In effort to keep clothes away, the phone falls out of pocket (the ponies were left by the shore)* PRECIOUS!!!!!!!!!!

Tano: precious...

Rest of company: preciousssss... *everyone dives overboard after the phone*
Old 05-08-2002, 06:32 PM   #10
Earniel

*Eärniel considers halfway over the railing. She clings to the boat just in time and climbs back on board*

Eärniel: Precious or not, I'm not going swimming without my swimmingsuit. *goes into cabin to search for swimmingsuit and possible inflatable buoys, she finds neither*Drat

Meanwhile the entire Cellowship is diving for the Evil Phone. In their haste to get to the phone they pulled Glodo in too. Glodo just experienced how difficult it is to be seasick and swim at the same time. She therefore clings to Willow. Willow meanwhile has her own relevation: staying afloat with on seasick Glodo clinging on is rather difficult.

Eärniel: Have you found it yet?

Gandgirl: *testily*No but it would go easier if you helped!

Eärniel: *grins* Why didn't you say that before? *hurls fishing net overboard and fishes up the floating Cellowship*

Renille:*gasping for air* Say, where is Eruviel?

Willow:*pushing Glodo away* And where's Claenoic?

Tanoliel: Alas, I fear they are lost as well as the Evil Mobile. Our quest has failed. Our cities will fall....

*the TLA stand struck by the horrible news. Glodo cheers at the prospect of not having to go to Mount Nokia. She gets whacked by Renille. Glodo then becomes seasick again*

Renille: ...But I don't live in a city....

Gandgirl:*angrily* No one leaves my Cellowship until I say so!

She dissapears into cabin and reappears with a fishing rod. She hurls it over the railing and starts chanting an old incantation.

OOC: very well, I was gonna wait until some more people had posted so I wouldn't monopolise this thread too much but if it's additions that you want.... Sadly enough not my best addition but somebody else can fish for our Cellowshipmembers.
Old 05-08-2002, 09:44 PM   #11
Claenoic

All of the Cellowship (even Glodo ) peer into the water for any sign of the phone. After a while, Gandgirl feels a tug on her pole.

Gandgirl: Fore! I mean, Timber! I mean, Land ho! *Shakes her head* The heck with it...

All of the Cellowship looks at the end of the line.

Cellowship: *blinky blink*

The hook is attached to the back of the soaked Eruviel's shirt.

Eruviel: *taps foot in midair* Well? Aren't you going to get me down?

OOC: Will they get Eruviel down? Will Earniel EVER get her sword back? The the phone be recovered? *GASP!* WHERE AM I?????

FREAK RAIN!!!!!!!! O.o

Cheers!
Old 05-08-2002, 11:02 PM   #12
Renille

Elf Girl- Don't just stand there! Get her down!

Glodo- My preciousss...

Renille-*whack* Be quiet and help!

Eruviel-Um...you guys? My blood seems to be rushing to my head...

Earniel-Okay...okay...I'm coming. (Unhooks Eruviel) Are you satisfied, your highness?

Eruviel-Thank you. Now go and eat some more chocolate.

Earniel-WHY must people label me as a chocoholic? (eats some anyway)

Tano- Great...but still...where's the phone?

Cellowship-*gasp* *shrug* No idea.
Old 05-09-2002, 12:10 PM   #13
Tanoliel
Eccentric Chocolate Crow

Tano: Haven't you got any spells or anything, Gandgirl? There must be something?
Gandgirl: (annoyed) Be quiet and let me think. Throw yourself in the water and look for it, Tanoliel.
Tano: *looks at herself, sees she is entirely soaked anyway* Um...okay. *Jumps overboard again.*

-tano

Food Of The Gods:
3,7-dihydro-3,7-dimethyl-1H-purine-2,6-dione

Feed Me....

Another Online Dwelling Place...

"All right, I confess. It is my intention to comandeer a ship, pick up a crew in Tortuga, to rape, pillage, plunder and otherwise pilfer my weasely black guts out." -Captain Jack Sparrow

"The trouble with unknown enemies is that they are so difficult to identify." -Amelia Peabody Emerson

"Most people obey the orders of someone who is pointing a gun at their head." -A.P. Emerson

Old 05-09-2002, 05:30 PM   #14
Earniel

OOC: I just wanted to say, our little RPG is well over 50 pages. Don't stop! I think we're doing great. Thank you for not letting this RPG die like so many promising less fortunate RPG's. Oop, I just hope I didn't jinx it by saying that. Keep it going. The TLA lives!

Elf girl: You fool of a took!*rushes over to the railing* Why do you have to take everything so literally!

Tanoliel:*down in the water* Hey! But YOU said...!

Elf girl: Yes, yes! I know what I said! Get out of there! One TLA-member missing is enough!

Eärniel:*looks over railing at Tanoliel* Tano! If you drown, can I have your catapult?!

Tanoliel: *down in the water* WHAT!? IT's MINE! MY PRECIOUSSSS!! Thief! Thief! Eärniel!

Eärniel: *looks confused at Gandgirl* Did you hear that? Does this means we have ourselves a tanollum as well?

As Gandgirl opens her mouth to answer, she's interrupted by Renille.

Renille: *looking over the railing at the other side of the boat* Look!

The TLA rushes over to Renille. Renille points out some airbubbles. Seconds later Claenoic appears.

Willow: Claenoic! We feared you were lost. We thought you were dead!

Renille: Does this means he/she (sorry I have no idea ) has to be white now?

Eruviel: Dunno, he/she wasn't really grey before, so I'll guess it doesn't matter.

Claenoic: I'm touched that you guys are glad to see me again. But would you mind to get me out of here?

*The Cellowship pulls Claenoic on board*

Willow: So now the Cellowship is whole again, but we have lost the Evil Phone. It might ensnare a new bearer...

Claenoic: Fear not. Behold! *holds up the Evil Phone!*
Old 05-09-2002, 08:15 PM   #15
Claenoic

OOC: Girl

Claenoic: *gives phone back to Glodo* (softly) precioussssssssss.....
Renille: Whatcha say?
Claenoic: Never mind.
Gandgirl: How did you come by it?
*Goes on about a lanternfish and how it challenged me to a riddle contest*

FREAK RAIN!!!!!!!! O.o

Cheers!
Old 05-09-2002, 10:13 PM   #16
Renille

Renille-Um, Claenoic, lanternfish DON'T TALK!

Claenoic- Hmmph...how would you know?

Renille- You're turning into a...a Claenoilbo!

Eruviel- Don't mind her...she's weird like that.

Glodo- Thank you so much for giving my phone back, Aunt Claenoilbo!

Earniel- What did she say?

Tano- She knows who she is! She's recovering!

Elf Girl- Oh thank goodness.

Renille- Look you guys! Land! Land! It's...it's LothorieODonald's! The fair trees blossom here under golden arches. It used to be the most plentiful place in Middle Earth until the shadow of grease appeared over the land.

Claenoic- Is she ALWAYS like this?

Earniel- She loves being Aragren. She gets into the part. A little too much.
Old 05-10-2002, 07:33 AM   #17
Elf Girl
Lurker

OOC: Very good, very good! Lotses of new additionses, precious. *pats Cellowship on the heads*

Elf Girl: Eärniel, can you land the boat so we can enter LothorieODonald's? *Eärniel does so* But what will we do with it?

Renille: I don't want to leave our faithful boat, but we can't carry it all the way into LothorieODonald's.

Elf Girl: We left all the choc- *glances at Eärniel* I smell chocolate coming from the woods. Let's go!

*after a little while of tramping under endless golden arches*

Counselor: What? What was that?

All: What was what?

Counselor: Someone said "Glodo..."

*all exchange glances*

Elf Girl: She really is settling into her part. Glodo, the voice you hear is most likely Caladriett, the Elf Queen of LorieO.

Counselor: *still listening to the air* I do not bring a great evil!

Elf Girl: If you have walked with your ears closed until now, open them! -Wait, I'm supposed to say that to Pippin.

OOC: Caladriett is Cate Blanchett (did I spell that right) and Galadriel. Oh, and we can get rid of the posters who are technicely still along but aren't posting by leaving them in LorieO! Then if they get angry and make themselves catch up, so much the better, we have another member!

Last edited by Elf Girl : 06-28-2002 at 07:26 PM.
Old 05-10-2002, 08:06 AM   #18
Earniel

Quote:
Originally posted by Elf Girl
OOC: Caladriett is Cate Blanchett (did I spell that right) and Galadriel. Oh, and we can get rid of the posters who are technicely still along but aren't posting by leaving them in LorieO! Then if they get angry and make themselves catch up, so much the better, we have another member!
OOC:Oh goodie! But frankly I thought we left some in Rivendell and some other members with the dwarfs. But LothorieO is the perfect spot for losing some. I do hope they return.

Eärniel: Do you think she will let us stay? I mean, we don't really bring a dwarf with us, but we've got a counsellor....That might be just as bad.

Glodo:*jumping up and down* I do not bring great evil !!!!

Eruviel: *slightly angry* No, but you bring great noice! Elves have very good ears. They could shoot you in the dark!

*Glodo subdues at that prospect. Suddenly the Cellowship hear a elven voice saying: "Well actually, lady elf, that was MY line..."

Before the Cellowship has recovered from their suprise, they are surrounded by elves with bows.

Last edited by Earniel : 05-10-2002 at 08:07 AM.
Old 05-10-2002, 06:18 PM   #19
Katt_knome_hobbit
Dead

Location: on the floor, under the table, just to your left, your other left
OOC: They need to get back on the boat. So many things can happen at sea. *evil grin* Ooh wait! I know! Just you wait...

Still OOC: PS: Love it guys!(and girls, elves, etc.)

I thought that Alcohol was just for those with nothing else to do.
I thought that drinking just to get drunk was a waste of precious booze.
But now I know that there's a time and there's a place where I can choose
To walk the fine line between self control and self abuse.

"Lacerations make complications, but welts go away in a day."
Old 05-10-2002, 07:25 PM   #20
Renille

OOC- Yeah, you guys left ME in Rivendell! But that's okay...I caught up.

IC-
Renille- We come in peace! We are weary and seek counsel with the Lady of the Arches. *Psst...Elf Girl!*

Elf Girl- *What?*

Tano.-*You'd better die.*

Elf Girl- *WHAT?*

Renille-*You were never supposed to be here. You're messing up the story.*

Elf Girl- I HATE Tolkien purists.

Elf- AHEM!

Earniel- Umm...as Araren said...ummm...can you get these arrows away from our necks please?

Elf- Yes, and I will lead you through the wood. But the counselor must go blindfolded.

Glodo- What? That wasn't in the job description! But I will be content if Eruviel is bound with me.

Eruviel- But... but...I'm an elf and a kinsman here!

Elf Girl- Wow! She knew who was Legolas! But we can all go blindfolded. It's no trouble, really.

Tano.-How would you know? You're not supposed to be here in the first place.

Renille-Never mind. Just put the blindfolds on. *Great idea, Ms. Gandgirl. Sheesh.*
Closed Thread