Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > General Messages
FAQ Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 03-05-2002, 10:36 PM   #221
galadriel88
Halfwitted Queen of Lothlorien

"Always smile, even when you are sad, because you never know who is falling in love with your smile!"

Falling in love yet, guys?

+Every good thing that comes into my life is only a reflection of the greatest gift of all; the offering of yourself, dear Son of God+

Always remember, you're uniqe, just like everybody else!

"The one constant through all the years has been the Trombone. America has rolled by like an army of steamrollers. Its been erased like a blackboard, rebuilt and erased again, but the Trombone has marked the time. This field, this section, this band is a part of our past. It reminds us of all that once was good, and could be again. Oh, people will come . . . people will most definitely come."
Old 03-05-2002, 10:38 PM   #222
Wayfarer
The Insufferable

No, but then again, I haven't seen many smiles around here.

And emoticons don't count. *brandishes the sacred toothbrush of ubermonky.*
Old 03-05-2002, 10:39 PM   #223
galadriel88
Halfwitted Queen of Lothlorien

LOL.

+Every good thing that comes into my life is only a reflection of the greatest gift of all; the offering of yourself, dear Son of God+

Always remember, you're uniqe, just like everybody else!

"The one constant through all the years has been the Trombone. America has rolled by like an army of steamrollers. Its been erased like a blackboard, rebuilt and erased again, but the Trombone has marked the time. This field, this section, this band is a part of our past. It reminds us of all that once was good, and could be again. Oh, people will come . . . people will most definitely come."
Old 03-05-2002, 10:46 PM   #224
Wayfarer
The Insufferable

I'm utterly serious!

As I said back on page one of this thread...
Quote:
Smiles...Yes, I like those as well.
Although I'm not really the falling in love type (I believe it should be entered into one step at a time)... and I can't ever see myself basing a relationship on looks.

But... other than that... I mean it. ]: )
Old 03-05-2002, 10:46 PM   #225
Rána Eressëa
The Rogue Elf

I actually tend to smile too much, but I don't particularly like my smile. I have Madonna teeth. Yeah, baby, yeah! But if anyone cares for a toothless smile, I guess this will have to do.

http://www.geocities.com/velica_v/
Old 03-05-2002, 10:47 PM   #226
Wayfarer
The Insufferable

Hey! You're NOT a zombie!

Shows what I know!
Old 03-05-2002, 10:52 PM   #227
Rána Eressëa
The Rogue Elf

Zombie? Zombie?! I thought zombies looked like this ----->

Oh, wait...that's what a person looking at a zombie looks like...

Last edited by Rána Eressëa : 03-05-2002 at 10:54 PM.
Old 03-05-2002, 11:30 PM   #228
Tanoliel
Eccentric Chocolate Crow

Hahhh...she smiles! I smiled in my picture. See! I smile all the time...and not in emoticons.
hey, Rogue Elf, i really like your hair...mostly because that would NEVER work for me, so I can admire it on you!
-tano

Food Of The Gods:
3,7-dihydro-3,7-dimethyl-1H-purine-2,6-dione

Feed Me....

Another Online Dwelling Place...

"All right, I confess. It is my intention to comandeer a ship, pick up a crew in Tortuga, to rape, pillage, plunder and otherwise pilfer my weasely black guts out." -Captain Jack Sparrow

"The trouble with unknown enemies is that they are so difficult to identify." -Amelia Peabody Emerson

"Most people obey the orders of someone who is pointing a gun at their head." -A.P. Emerson

Old 03-05-2002, 11:51 PM   #229
Starr Polish
Elf Lord

Location: Slow down and I sail on the river, slow down and I walk to the hill
I like your hair too, so much nicer than mine. Boring brown...but I would never, ever dye it blonde. 1) everyone here does it 2) don't have the money to keep it touched up 3) my hair would probably be one of those orangey blondes because it's 'nearly' dark brown.
Old 03-06-2002, 12:14 AM   #230
Rána Eressëa
The Rogue Elf

Awe Comments make me egotistical Any ways, I'm dying it red soon because I miss having my hair that color and by then I'll wear it down. It looks like this when it's down...

P.S. -- It's a 3D model! Not me
Attached Images
File Type: jpg haircut.jpg (9.2 KB, 91 views)

Last edited by Rána Eressëa : 03-07-2002 at 07:44 AM.
Old 03-06-2002, 12:18 AM   #231
FrodoFriend
Halfwitted

That's a nice color. I'm dying mine too, hopefully next week. But since my hair's brown it probably won't get that bright . . . still auburn is okay-looking too!

The Crossroads of Arda - Warning. Halfwit content. Not appropriate for people with IQ of over 18.

The Fellowship of the Message Board

Nyáréonié - The Tale of Tears
Old 03-06-2002, 12:24 AM   #232
Arathorn
Bard of Mangled Songs

nibs, bropous

How about: "I shall tell you a story when many a city in the world went to party 'til the turn of the century, the millenium, the hope of new glory. Of course few knew that the next millenium was the year after due to the year 1 counting disaster.
It was a time when phones were still the size of your cash-filled wallet. Oh and what is cash? It is paper and rounded metal they used to measure one's trading mettle before the Americo, Euro, and Asio merged into the UNo credit format with various encrypto.
When Intel and AMD were still struggling for no. 1 and they forgot Casio who indeed now rules all hardware; and Tolkientrail still didn't own Yahoo; and mooters needed to wait seconds and still needed to read replies and not hear and view them real-time.
It was a time of wonder indeed.

Accio, Ash Nazg!

Elennuru s?*la lúmenn' omentielvo (The Death Star shines on the hour of our meeting) - Darth Arathorn

Put aside the ranger...
Start looking for Mumakil action figures...

Last edited by Arathorn : 03-06-2002 at 03:02 PM.
Old 03-06-2002, 02:49 PM   #233
Nibs
Head Hollara

I don't know, Arathorn... it kind of depresses me to realize that I will be "old" one day. That's in quotes because it remains relative. Sixteen was old when I was nine. Twenty-five is old to me right now (I'm eighteen). The cycle continues.

Anyways, I should be getting a couple more pictures to put on here... I'll get around to it, but don't hold your breath.

Ever heard of Mormons? I'm one. Click here to know more about us.
Old 03-06-2002, 04:28 PM   #234
Rána Eressëa
The Rogue Elf

Hmm, when the year 2050 rolls around I'll be semi-old and telling all little kids, "Run! Run, little Halflings! The king is lost! The king is lost!"
Old 03-06-2002, 09:40 PM   #235
bropous
EIDRIORCQWSDAKLMED
DCWWTIWOATTOPWFIO

"Twenty-five is old to me right now..."

[rolling on the floor laughing my %#^^!#% &*%&$%#&@*^@* !$$ off]

....and sharpening my gladius iberius......
"...[The Lord of the Rings] is to exemplify most clearly a recurrent theme: the place in 'world politics' of the unforeseen and unforeseeable acts of will, and deeds of virtue of the apparently small, ungreat, fogotten in the places of the Wise and Great (good as well as evil). A moral of the whole (after the primary symbolism of the Ring, as the will to mere power, seeking to make itself objective by physical force and mechanism, and so also inevitably by lies) is the obvious one that without the high and noble the simple and vulgar is utterly mean; and without the simple and ordinary the noble and heroic is meaningless." Letters of JRR Tolkien, page 160.
Old 03-06-2002, 09:49 PM   #236
LuthienTinuviel
protector of orphaned rabbits

i like that red, rouge elf.
*sigh
i need my grey/blue hair back....
Old 03-06-2002, 09:51 PM   #237
Arathorn
Bard of Mangled Songs

Quote:
Originally posted by bropous
[rolling on the floor laughing my %#^^!#% &*%&$%#&@*^@* !$$ off]

....and sharpening my gladius iberius......
Take care of your..er...self there

Accio, Ash Nazg!

Elennuru s?*la lúmenn' omentielvo (The Death Star shines on the hour of our meeting) - Darth Arathorn

Put aside the ranger...
Old 03-06-2002, 10:06 PM   #238
Tanoliel
Eccentric Chocolate Crow

Oh, I like your red hair, too...I once dyed my hair with Henna dye. Didn't do much good considering how dark my hair is. Blargh. Oh well. Maybe I'll get some temporary dye and dye it blue or green or something and go to school like that and see what people think.

That was good, Arathorn...if it was part of a conversation I think i missed something but i still enjoyed reading that. "When Tolkientrail still didn't own Yahoo," LOL.... I wish it DID. Sigh...
-tano

Food Of The Gods:
3,7-dihydro-3,7-dimethyl-1H-purine-2,6-dione

Feed Me....

Another Online Dwelling Place...

"All right, I confess. It is my intention to comandeer a ship, pick up a crew in Tortuga, to rape, pillage, plunder and otherwise pilfer my weasely black guts out." -Captain Jack Sparrow

"The trouble with unknown enemies is that they are so difficult to identify." -Amelia Peabody Emerson

"Most people obey the orders of someone who is pointing a gun at their head." -A.P. Emerson

Old 03-06-2002, 10:14 PM   #239
Arathorn
Bard of Mangled Songs

tano

thanks. It's my guess on what a 2050 historian might say about y2k but the thread got hairy.

Accio, Ash Nazg!

Put aside the ranger...

Last edited by Arathorn : 03-07-2002 at 09:26 AM.
Old 03-07-2002, 07:36 AM   #240
Rána Eressëa
The Rogue Elf

Quote:
Originally posted by Tanoliel
Oh, I like your red hair, too...
Eh? But it's not red yet...that was just a 3D model
Closed Thread