Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > General Messages
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 12-20-2002, 05:38 AM   #221
Lanelf
Elven Warrior

Never , Zavron? I dream all the time, except I forget half of them. According to some book I read once, everyone dreams but you might not remember them.
Well, it's either that or you've got a disorder that eliminates REM sleep. Could be, you never know.
I haven't dreamt of TTT yet (dagnamit!!!) but I have of Harry Potter. (COS) It was really good, because it was all new footage that I hadn't seen (even though I've seen it twice already, my dreams are full of plotholes) but I had to leave. Bleep!!!
Lanelf.

Artemis Fowl must find Mulch Diggums!

You'll never shut down the real Napster
Lanelf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2002, 02:55 PM   #222
Elvedans
Diamond Of The Night Sky

Quote:
Originally posted by Miranda
Errr... could it be that you're a dancer my precious!!! Hmm...hobbits in the splits, must try that next time we're in elementary my dear! I dream about sitting in the splits...wait, no I don't...that's saturday limbering class!! Mx
Very funny my dear! Anyway, i wouldn't want to try it in Elly, I'd probably break something!
Elvedans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2002, 06:56 PM   #223
Miranda
'Bohemian princess of Covent Garden

Quote:
Originally posted by Elvedans
Very funny my dear! Anyway, i wouldn't want to try it in Elly, I'd probably break something!
I'll do it then!!!! Hey, don't matter if I injure myself- can't do it anyway!!! We'll at least be warmer in the new studios to try out hobbit dancing! Will definately dream of our beautiful new home tonight! Vive la BSSPA!!! Mx
Old 01-02-2003, 06:01 AM   #224
Elvedans
Diamond Of The Night Sky

I keep having these dreams where i just stop halfway through and think: "This shouldn't really happen in real life. I should be at home in bed right now in the middle of the Xmas holidays. This must be a dream so I'll wake up now" Then i shake myself and wake up. Is that normal do you think?
Old 01-02-2003, 08:05 PM   #225
Lanelf
Elven Warrior

Hey, I realised I was in a dream the other night, but didn't bother waking myself up. I like my sleep!
I dreamed just a night or two ago that I was taking a music exam *outside* and on trombone (which I've never played, let alone learned at all!) and I knew it was a dream so I wasn't nervous. Weird...
And two nights in a row Harry Potter turned up! In one, he was in the middle of my class excursion to a shopping center () and in the other my whole school was asking to be his partner for a ball. And no, I wasn't reading Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire at the time.
Lanelf.

Old 01-03-2003, 11:02 AM   #226
Elenka
The Negative Soul of Entmoot

Had a VERY weird dream but can't remember a thing about it.

Had another REALLY weird dream that's too complicated to post.

War doesn't determine who is right - war determines who is left.
Elenka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2003, 11:28 AM   #227
gimli-son-of-gloin13
Elven Warrior

Yay!!! Im not crazy! I'm not the only person who has the most idiotic dreams!

Do you have any personality disorders, click here and see!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://public.findlaw.com/states_new.html

Find your rights as a student!
gimli-son-of-gloin13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2003, 11:52 PM   #228
Lanelf
Elven Warrior

I keep dreaming about going back to school! Nooo! Demons! Back, fiend! Back!
And last night, I dreamt I went back to school and the first lunchtime I had there, I had to be at four different things and the break only lasted five minutes! NoooOOO!OooO! Horror!
Lanelf.

Old 01-05-2003, 05:33 PM   #229
Elvedans
Diamond Of The Night Sky

Quote:
Originally posted by Lanelf
Hey, I realised I was in a dream the other night, but didn't bother waking myself up. I like my sleep!
I dreamed just a night or two ago that I was taking a music exam *outside* and on trombone (which I've never played, let alone learned at all!) and I knew it was a dream so I wasn't nervous. Weird...
And two nights in a row Harry Potter turned up! In one, he was in the middle of my class excursion to a shopping center () and in the other my whole school was asking to be his partner for a ball. And no, I wasn't reading Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire at the time.
Lanelf.
Harry Potter turned up? I would go at him with a knife or something!
Old 01-05-2003, 07:13 PM   #230
Miranda

Quote:
Good girl- I have you well trained my love. See you back at dancing sweetie!!! Many tales to tell of Grima Wormtongue and the frozen north, nuff said!!! Had many weird dreams this week, mainly under the affluence of incohol!!! Mainly about LOTR cast members singing queen songs!!! Don't ask! Mx
Old 01-06-2003, 06:06 AM   #231
Elvedans
Diamond Of The Night Sky

Quote:
Originally posted by Miranda
Good girl- I have you well trained my love. See you back at dancing sweetie!!! Many tales to tell of Grima Wormtongue and the frozen north, nuff said!!! Had many weird dreams this week, mainly under the affluence of incohol!!! Mainly about LOTR cast members singing queen songs!!! Don't ask! Mx
Hey that is such a great idea for another one of your stories! I can just imagine it now: Some guys from We Will Rock you get caught in dodgy exploding pyrotechnics and wake up in ME. They meet Bilbo on the way to the Misty Mountains and teach them to sing and dance Queen style. Then the dwarves all run into a cliff face and get knocked silly and wake up in the real world (did i say real? I mean human) and have to go on stage as the cast of WWRY! But the thing is, the real cast have to carry on with Bilbo's real quest while he's banging out classic Queen tracks...
Old 01-06-2003, 03:50 PM   #232
Miranda

Quote:
Hey that is such a great idea for another one of your stories! I can just imagine it now: Some guys from We Will Rock you get caught in dodgy exploding pyrotechnics and wake up in ME. They meet Bilbo on the way to the Misty Mountains and teach them to sing and dance Queen style. Then the dwarves all run into a cliff face and get knocked silly and wake up in the real world (did i say real? I mean human) and have to go on stage as the cast of WWRY! But the thing is, the real cast have to carry on with Bilbo's real quest while he's banging out classic Queen tracks...

Hmmm!!!! Maybe... having recently purchased Priscilla Queen of the Desert and seen darling Hugo Weaving as a drag queen I'm thinking more along the lines of all the elves in frocks singing Killer Queen at the top of their lungs!!!! But the is one song from WWRY that would have to be in the Precious for darling Boromir- Only the good die young!!!! Might try and put pen to paper tonight- hey combine queen with our hobbit dancing and I reckon we're onto a westend sell out- westend of SOHO sell out that is!!! Mx
Old 01-07-2003, 02:12 PM   #233
Legolas_is_fit
Elven Warrior

Re: Weird Dreams....

well i had one it was where me and some mates where playing ball and it got stuck in the tree and this boy ran across and said he would get as he climbed up his finger nails grew and poped the ball.
then there was another part where someone is video tapeing and all you could see was the boy riping someones head of and it felt so real i couldnt sleep for the night.
Gimli:Toss me over to the gate. But just dont tell the elf.
Aragon:Ok I promise

Well it goes along those lines i cant remember the exact words
Legolas_is_fit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2003, 04:01 PM   #234
Eruviel Greenleaf
Alcoholic Villain-Fancying Elf Pirate

I had this crazy dream in which I was a boy, but I wanted to be a girl. . .*shakes head* that was just strange. . .

"Whoever has come to understand the world has found only a corpse, and whoever has found a corpse is superior to the world."
-The Gospel of Thomas

SQUAWK!
Eruviel Greenleaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2003, 06:55 PM   #235
Silverstripe
Empress of the Writewraiths

Location: Running around somewhere inside my head. So what are YOU doing here?!
Quote:
Hmmm, well, that would be interesting. LOL!

But I have a feeling that if you could think logically enough to do that, you could just sort of think him out of existence.

Personally, I'd just chew him out.

However, I have not had any particularly weird dreams lately, which is somewhat unusual for me.
Silverstripe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2003, 07:04 PM   #236
elvendrummer87
Enting

2 REALLY bizarre dreams:
1) new LotR cast: Eowyn was Glen Close (the doll does look like her) Arnold Swartzenager was Frodo and GAndalf was played by Lucille BAll (I think that came from the one where she had the beard stuck on her chin) OH! and Smeagol was Brad Pitt. *shudder*

2) i was running through a tunnel when it started raining roses. ( ) then Hugh Grant started doing his roll from Kate and Leopold and wouldn't stop calling me Professor Plum (????) THEN he started waltzing with me and through me off a cliff when I woke up A psychiatrist would have a LOVELY time with me...
elvendrummer87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2003, 05:51 AM   #237
Lanelf
Elven Warrior

Kill Harry Potter? My my, Elvedans, people will start thinking you're evil or something! but really, I don't mind Harry. He's pretty cool.
I wonder what having dreams like that means. *imitates Professor Trelawney (of Hogwarts)* Aaah, when you dream of killing Harry Potter, it is a sure sign that a midget in glasses is going to die...

Lanelf.

Old 01-13-2003, 08:00 AM   #238
Elenka
The Negative Soul of Entmoot

hehe.

I had one weird dream: Ancient, hideous mummy coming to take me away (hehe!) but apparently had to come in through my window. Was scary. When I woke up this morning, the little glo-in-the-dark cresent moon that I always put near my bed when I sleep...It was half-way down the hall to my parents' room! I have a feeling something moved it in the night...

War doesn't determine who is right - war determines who is left.
Elenka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2003, 06:16 PM   #239
Elvedans
Diamond Of The Night Sky

Quote:
Originally posted by Lanelf
Kill Harry Potter? My my, Elvedans, people will start thinking you're evil or something! but really, I don't mind Harry. He's pretty cool.
I wonder what having dreams like that means. *imitates Professor Trelawney (of Hogwarts)* Aaah, when you dream of killing Harry Potter, it is a sure sign that a midget in glasses is going to die...

Lanelf.
Ahhh but you see Lanelf I AM Evilll... ha ha haaa! No, I know Miranda will kill me for this but it's only the films that i hate with all my heart. The books I can read (though they can't compete with the likes of Tolkien). I'm sorry but the acting in HP makes me wanna puke.
Old 01-15-2003, 07:34 PM   #240
Evenstar1400
Elven Warrior

i had this weird dream once i was in a video game with these pirates that were happy looking, and they tried to chop me to pieces with swords. it was weird.